Typed(krystal/jamie)

“Sam?Seriously?I thought you were kidding that her name really was sam.”Jared snickering a little as he rolled his eyes at how dreamily jensen looked, pointing towards the shower. “I wont. But if you don’t want them to find out, you better get a shower. Both of you. Separately if we’re going to get anywhere on time today.”

Misha shook his head. "Sam Colt actually." He said simply, smirking a little at Jensen's expression. He loved that he could make his well, he didn't really know what Jensen was right now.. so goofy. Jensen nodded his head, walking over the the bathroom, closing the door and stripping.

"I'm going back to my room to shower, probably change. Jensen was ah.. wearing this shirt.. and it smells like his colonge" he admitted, walking out of the room.

"That's amusing. really."Jared snickered a little as he eyed Jensen, shakinghis head a little. "I'll look after him. go."he said snickering a little well aware that jensen was relaxed and happy, and probably a little spacy himself.

By the time they headed down to opening ceremonies, it was a good thing they could mostly get in without having to be seen, otherwise he was sure jensen would have been more nervous then they'd have been. Reaching behind Jensen to shove at Misha's shoulder a little as they setpped on the stage, tilting his head towards the dark haired woman sitting and talking to rob, figuring they better not sit next to her, otherwise the three of them weregoing to be handsy. he just knew it. "Behave you two."

Misha nodded. "It really is." He replied, nodding at Jared's next comment. "Okay Jar. See you later."

Jensen was a little bit on edge, even if he was still pliably happy from all the sex he'd had earlier, and the way Misha had kissed him hello when he came back to the room. How he'd gone so long without the other man, he'd nevet know. Misha and Jensen nodded, but Jensen spoke. "We will. I don't want the fangirls to know about us yet."

Jared eyed them both before nodding a little. "Always a good idea. for your peace of minds anyways."Jared muttered amused though because even the fans knew jensen and misha were handsy with each other, even if they didn't know everything. smiling a little as they settled into the seats, watching the fans as everyone was introduced before his head jerked up when he heard Sam colt's introduction, looking surprised as he glanced at Jensen. "Dude, you didn't tell me she was actually writing the books now."he sputtered even as he thought about the fanfiction they'd found on her computer.

Jensen nodded. "Yeah. Let the fangirls speculate until we're ready to come out" he replies, sitting down. Both men listened to ssm's introfuction, looking curious. Maybe thst hadn't been fangirls after all. Mishs piped up quietly. "We didn't know."

Jared snickered a little, amused. "That's amusing. really. no wonder she had current season stuff in there."While most of the books were a season behind the show, as to not spoil episodes, the new books followed the show, and kept current on what was happening, which just made him wonder what Sam knew that they didn't about dean having a love interest. Snorting a little as they finished, moving over to say hi as Sam walked towards them. "H-hello."Sam blushed, stuttering as she looked up at the moose, oh yea, definitely a jared fan. the poor boys were gonna be jealous.

Both Jensen and Misha nod. "Yeah. Maybe Dean's gonna get an actual girlfriend" Jensen joked, silently wondering what it would be like if Sam was on the show. She might get comfused though if they're doung scenes together with Jared, as Hensen calls her "sammy" The boys watch as Jared walks over to Sam and there's an instant jealousy there. They share looks, greatful that Moose is married and can't take away their girl, but the two of them would be ahowing her just who she belonged to tonight.

"Maybe. it'd be amusing. especially if she was a hunter."Jared snickered a little amused at the idea of having a girl named sam on the show, even if it definitely wouldn't be her name while filming. "Hey, Sam."Jared smirked a little at the other two as he leaned down to kiss her cheek before straightening. "Come on. We better get to the vendor's rooms before it gets to crowded."Jared said because he always did his shopping after opening ceremonies, because it was less crowded, and they weren't running for a panel just yet. "Want me to come?"Sam said raising her eyebrows, looking at the other two

Jensen chuckled. "Yes, it would be. I think sam would he perfect for it too. But I dunno if Misha or I would be able to get our hands off her." He replied, watching Jared walk over to Sam. Misha stood next to him, and both their fists started to ball as they watched Jared kiss her cheek. They knew he was just trying to rile them up. They walked over, catching the end of their conversation.

Misha grinned at her, pressing a kiss to her cheek as well. "Yeah! Come with us!!"

"Probably, and think of it as a test of self control. you could totally keep your hands to yourself."Jared snickered a little as he realized he was getting to the other two, smiling a little. "Okay then. Let's go."Sam smiled looking between the three men, tilting her head a little as she cponsidered them amused and curious as she realized the boys were upset about something, a slight look of worry crossing her face, wondering if they were upset with her

Jensen chuckled at Jared. "You have a point." He replied simply, walking with Misha over to Sam. They gently squeezed either of her arms as a subtle loving hello. Misha restrained himself from kissing her cheek, knowing there were to many people around right now to see it. "Yeah, lets go." He replied, frowning and glaring at Jared. He was annoyed with the affection the taller man was showing their girl.

Sam smiled a little at the two, heading for the vendor's room, definitely excited as she talked to jared about a book they'd both recently read. Jared smirking a little at his best friend, well aware sam wasn't aware of how the other two were reacting, even if Jared was. "You should totally get some supernatural t-shirts." "I have some, but your right, I need one for this con. the one I own is currently....filthy."Sam said flushing as she gave the other two a look

Sam shuddered a little, flushing as she ducked her head some. Jared rolled his eyes a little, "You two are horrible. should totally just go help her write the book, get some Destiel."Jared muttered to amused at the other's reactions. "Hm, they've already helped enough for today I think."Sam said rolling her eyes a little.

Jensen and Misha chuckled. "After we get some shopping done maybe. I could use a few fandomy things as well." Misha replied, having been working on a prize pack to give to the winners of this years GISHWHES along with the trip they would be going on with him. Both men squeezed Sam's arm again, smiling at her. They both really liked her.

Back
Top Bottom