Typed(krystal/jamie)

Misha let out another groan as he to came, steadying the woman's legs as she climaxed for the second time, sharing a look with Jenson who nodded, picking her up bridal style and laying her down on the bed. He kissed her hard, misha sauntering over with a smirk on his face. "So, beautiful, who do you want first?" Misha asked in his hard with lust Castiel voice, throwing Jensen a condom as he slipped one on himself. Sure, he liked her, but he could tell Jensen liked her way more, and he'd rather see him happy.

Sam whimpered quietly as she felt him splatter her thighs with come, shivering a little as she looked at them both. Sighing wuietly as she was picked up, resting her head against his shoulder. Kissing him back, blinking slowly as she looked at them bother. To strung out on pleasure to speak just yet. Looking between them before caning her head to look at jensen, making gabby hands when words failed.

Jensen smirked toothily. He knew just what she wanted, slipping the condom on as he looked at her. "Whatever you want, Darlin" he muttered in a low growl, kissing her as he straddled her. He ran his hsnds all over her body, trying to memorize her whole body in case this was the only time he got to see her like this. His thick cock poked at her entrance, silently waiting her aproval. He was, in essance, still a douthern gentleman, after all.

Sam whined softly in need as she looked at him, wrapping her hands around his arms shivering hard as the feel of taunt and large muscles as she rocked up unto him,"jen!"she growled the tone definitely a demand for more

Jensen kissed her hard, the world falling away at her needy exclaim for him. He pushed himself into her tobthe hilt, slowly pulling and slamming back in, tryingbto hit her g spot harder each time he thrust. "Fuck, Sammy you feel so good. Such a good girl you are. You're my good girl, Sammy, Aren't you?" He growled, not even caring if someone were to walk in right now. He needed to make sure she knew just who she belonged to.

Sam moaned as she prested up into him, head falling back into the pillow, squirming and needy as she wrapped her legs around his waist, clinging to him as she whimpered loudly at his words. Not caring that she was going to have to work with him, or there was a joke about jensen seeing a girl named sam, she just wanted to belong."yes!yes jen."

Jensen leaned down to her, kissing her passionately as he slammed into her quickly. He held her arms up above her head with one of his large hands, thusting becoming more irratic. "That's my girl.." he purred into her ear, not able to hold it any longer, cumming at the last hurried thrust.

Misha smirked to himself as he stroked himself off again. He thought to himself "well, my work here is effectively done. But... i'm having fun, so I guess i'll stick around."

Sam moaned as she kissed him back, eyes going wide as he moved her hands up, looking up startled at being held down, even as she came again, the world going black, actually blacking out for a few moments as she came, slumping into the bed. Panting quietly, trusting jensen to look after her, blinking slowly as she nuzzled her face against his shoulder. “Jen...”She muttered.

Jensen let out a low groan as he came with her, his candy apple green eyes pure black as if he were Deanmon but for real. He pulled out slowly, panting as he pulled off the condom, discarding it in the trash next to the bed. He looked at her as she muttered his name softly, giving her an equally soft kiss. "Hey beautiful. You blacked out there for a moment. You okay, Sammy?" He questioned, still on top of her, eyes just slightly worried as he'd already started coming down from the intense sexual high they had just shared.

Misha just sat there and watched. He hwasn't going to bother them until he was sure she'd came down to a safe level of sex high.

Sam whined softly when she felt him pull out, the separation to much even if it was just for a moment. Sighing softly as she kissed him back absent and not really there, blinking slowly as she struggled to figure out what he’d said, to know what was going on really. Before nodding a little, patting his shoulder. “Kay...okay....”She muttered sighing softly, definitely still floating, not quite dropped, but simply strung out.

Jensen smiled down at her, kissing her back. "Okay. As long as you're sure." He replied softly, honestly just ready to snuggle, but there was more to be done. Misha still deserved a chance, still deserved to be pleasured. He beckoned the other man over with his finger, and misha smirked, following directions.

Jensen looked at a still strung Sam. "Ready for round two? unless you'd rather just watch me get mish off?" He asked, smirking toothily.

"I am."she muttered turning her head to look at misha, eyes widening comically as she remembered they had company. Whining quietly as she reached for misha.tugging him down for a kiss."whatever he wants."she muttered managing to string the words together

Jensen kissed her head. It was more of a loving geature than a sexy one, more so that she knew this meant more to him than just a little random sex at a con. He watched as Misha kissed her back, the shorter actors hands running down sam's body, stoping to play with her clit and hole with his slender fingers. "I'd like a taste of the pretty lady too, Jen. You two looked so beautiful all wrapped in each other." He admitted with a smirk, Jensen scooting away enough that misha could straddle the woman.

Sam smiled, relaxing a little as the other kissed her head, sighing softly as she looked up at with, shuddering as misha played with her, nerve endings on fire, almost to sensitive as she squirmed."he's the pretty one."sam muttered looking up at misha. Before looking up at jensen, smirking quietly as she tugged at jensen's arm, tugging him around so she could lay back in the Texans lap as misha moved in her.

Misha shook his head as he vroke the kiss "you're noth pretty." He said simply, licking and biting at the other side of sam's neck as she pulled Jensen vehimd her, who relaxed back into the head board. When Misha was sure that sam was close to climax, hus fingers were removed, and replaced with a deep, hardbthrust, his balls, slapping on her as he pounded into her, still biting and sucking at her neck.

Sam sighed wuietly as she relaxed back into jensen, absently holding his hand even as she bucked up into mishas hand, whining quietly when he pulled his hand away. Gasping as his first few thrust sent her into a screaming orgasm, nails biting hard into jensen's hand.

Misha smirked. "Yes, that's right, scream for me, baby." He growled, the sound and feel of her extreme orgasm pushing him over the edge, panting heavily as he let himself go inside her, filling the condom quickly. He pulled out, giving her a quick kissto the lips and then to the neck, riding out the pleasure. "Damn. We should do this more often."

Sam blinked stupidly up at him, so fucked out as she rested her head back against jensen's stomach. Frowning a little. Struggling to come up enough to understand anything beyond pleasure and wanting snuggled."again?"she muttered whimpering a little at the idea, starting to be sore from after so long not having sex.

Jensen chuckled softly behind her. "Maybe after you've recovered a little. You're in subspace right now." He replied, and misha nodded in agreement as Jensen scooted over with her on top of him, watching as misha took off and threw away the condom, then got back in bed with them. "Lets just cuddle for awhile." Jensen ordered, snuggling sam between him and misha, giving her a light peck to the lips, followed by one to Misha's.

“Kay.”Sam muttered content to listen to whatever they wanted, sighing softly as she watched misha, yawning sleepily as she cuddled, squirming to get comforable and settled in.

Later sam frowned a little as she stared across the muscular chest she was laying on, sighing softly as she felt misha curled up against her back, absently smacking a hand against jensen’s side. “We all have places we need to be...”

Misha and Jensen smiled softly, snuggling into her once they were sure she was comfortable, both falling asleep.

Jensen awoke with a start as Sam awoke him. He blushed modestly, then gave her a light kiss, shoving Misha to make him up, who, but groaned. Misha's eyes opened, and he rubbed them groggily. "Yeah, we do. Jared will be wondering where we've been." Jensen replied, getting out of bed and throwing in his clothes, blushing as he realized he put misha's shirt on by accident, handing it to the man.

Misha took it, handing Jensen his shirt, then his computer, which he was sure wasn't sam's as he saw Jensen put it on the stool in front of the bed. He pecked Sam's lips. "We better get going. But, we'll see you later. Maybe have some dinner?" Misha asked, and Jensen grinned at the idea. What had started as Misha's grand plan to get Sam and Jensen together had made him realized his own feelings.

Sam sighed softly kissing him back, before laughing as jensen shoved misha. “Morning.”She smiled before sighing softly, “Yea, he probably will. Probably thinks you got lost or something.”She smiled watching him, blushing herself as she kissed them back, nodding a little. “yea. We should. But first, we have opening ceremonies, and I don’t want to miss anything. I have a few panels myself today.”She said making a face because getting on stage made her anxious, but she could do it.

Jensen chuckled. "Probably." He replied, smiling at her. He kissed the top of her head, silently wishing her good luck atbthe panels. Maybe he would sneak in and see what her books were all about.

Misha kissed her next, handing her a piece of paper. "Text me." He said simply, a deadpan cas like expression on his face, even if he had a devious way of telling Jared about their relation ship. They both left, computer in hand going back down to jensen's room, where Jared was still waiting.

When the door was closed, Misha smirked a little as he pulled Jensen in for a hot kiss, hearing a moan escape the other man's moth. They parted, and misha looked at Jared. "There was a girl there too"

“I will. Promise.”Sam said blushing a little as she looked up at her amusing little angel, watching him go.

Jared looked up from the book he’d settled in to read, considering his two best friends as he tilted his head a little. “Are you sure?Cause it’s Jen, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a thing all on it’s own.”Jared said before snorting as he slipped on his boots, nowing if they were back, it was probably tiem to go. “Though, you did get your computer back. So I take it, this turned out well?”

Misha's face lit up. "Good"

Both Misha and Jensen chuckled, though Jensen rolled his eyes. "Yeah, there was. Her name is sam. She's beautiful, and her moans are quite sexy. We'll introduce you later, Jar." Misha promised, Jensen just smiling dreamily for a moment. "Yes, it did. 3 somes are good." He muttered, still a little dazed from Misha's kiss, until he went pale. "Don't tell the fangirls"

Back
Top Bottom