Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She walks over and stands with him shaking her head. "No captain. I am fine." She says smiling happily at him. "How are you doing?"

"Just fine my dear, you did quite well with the stiches the other night." He smiled, taking a few large bites. "Would you like to get a little fresh air and exercise? I'm sure Suna would love to show off her knot tying skills and teach you something."

She looks at him and smiles. "I'm glad I could help. And sure. If you think I should." She says smiling as she looks about.

He chuckled, pointing her towards the main mast. "She'll be working on the rigging right about now."

She would hear a grunt, a woman climbing down the mast. Her upper body was that of a muscular human woman, her breasts swaying free in the air. Her lower body was goatlike, a furry rump and short tail of brown fur, her legs digitigrade and ending in hooves, a sheath and balls hung between her legs. "Aye there, I'm Suna, nice to meet ya." She chuckled, offering her tanned hand to shake.

The girl stopped. Blushing as she sees this woman before slowly taking her hand. "Luna.." She says weakly shaking her hand

"Nice to meet you Luna. I'm guessing the boys here gave you a workover huh?" She chuckled lightly.

She blushes looking at her dirty and poorly buttoned clothes. Nodding silently looking away blushing.

She chuckled lightly. "Don't worry, I never judge." She smiled, patting her heartily on the back. "Come on, want to learn how to rig a sail?"

She looks to the woman and nods slowly. Blushing as she gets patted on the back and looks around. "If it's not too much trouble ...'

"Sure, how are you with heights then? I can always just have you do the rigging down on the deck." She chuckled, patting the thick mast.

She chuckled, pointing out the handholds running up the mast. "You sure?" She smirked, pulling out a length of rope. "You'll be tied to me for safety."

She looks at her and nods again. Looking at the rope before nodding. "Okay... that is good..." She says weakly.

She chuckled. "We can start down here if you're scared of being that high up." She smiled gently, leading her around the ship to show her a number of places rope was used in a variety of knots.

She smiled, eventually getting back around to the mast. "Well then, come on up." She smirked, tying a rope around Luna's waist and up under her shoulders like a harness, before doing the same herself. "I'm about triple your weight if I were to guess, so this should work fine."

She looks at her. Letting. Her tie the rope as she blushes. Nodding before they begin to climb up. She blushes as the woman's movements made the ropes tighten and shift on her body

The climbed up to the first large bar crossing the mast, walking out onto it with ease, out to where two ropes holding the sail had come loose. "After a long day in harsh wind and salty spray even the best knots slip, come, I'll show you how these are tied."

The girl finally got up and looked about. Shaking she walked out. Making sure not to look down as she nods.

She smiled. "It's okay, I've never fallen once." She smiled, showing Luna how to tie the sail back to the mast. "Now you try."

She nods. Watch I ngiht her before slowly moving over to tie it aswell smiling as she finishes the knot.

She smiles and nods. Looking at her then looking around. Sighing as she holds onto the rope still a bit timid of being so high up

Back
Top Bottom