Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

He snorts in pleasure, pumping her with so much spunk that her smooth belly rounded and it ran heavily down her legs.

She groaned as her stomach began to stretch. Frowning as it moves down her legs. She whimpered slightly and shifted.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He grunted, sliding out to spray the rest of his warm, slick load across her back before leaving her laying over the counter.

"Mmm, stay there a sec." The reptile cabin boy smiled, moving behind her to gently massage her sticky back. "This might seem mess but there is nothing like a good cum massage to keep the skin or scales soft and limber in the salty spray of the ocean." He smirked, leaning close to her ear. "You don't want to end up with dry, cracked skin, we don't exactly have a doctor out here." He chuckled.

She lay there shaking , unable to lift herself at the moment before he moved behind her. "Ugh... but... thats so gross... I'll be sticky..." She whines with a whimper before looking back at him blushing. "My stomach hurts..." She says weakly as she shifts while he rubs her body.

Yeah, that can happen after a long day of working on this ship." He chuckled. "Just lean back and relax so the cum runs out of you. I'll get you a towel in a little while, but it's way easier to clean this mess up after it dries."

She nods and leans on the table. Grumbling softly about her stomach and how it hurts and how she wanted to bathe and sleep

He shifted her hips lightly, pressing her stomach gently to help drain her of cum. "Could also be that you haven't eaten you know." He chuckled.

She makes a sound and whimpers. "That feels weird..." She says weakly and lays there. "I don't eat much..."

"Maybe that's why your stomach is so easily upset, huh?" He smiled, dishing her up some food.

She still lays there shaking. Sighing as she looks at the food. 'I need to bathe. .." She says weakly

She pouts and looks at him. "But... I need to be...not sticky..." She says almost whining. Pouting as she looks at the food.

He laughed, passing her a wet towel. "Best you'll get is a cloth bath. You might notice you're the only one here with...ya know, bare skin?"

"If you want help I can do a very nice job with my tongue." He winked, flicking his tongue out a full foot and curling it back in.

She chuckles. "Maybe next time.' She says softly with a yawn. Eating quietly. "Where is the Captain he has yet to eat.'

"Probably up at the helm." He smiled. "You're lucky sweetie, you couldn't belong to a nicer guy on this ship." He chuckled, preparing another bowl for her to take.

She finds him calmly standing at the wheel of the ship, tilting it to either side every now and then.

She held our the food in still shaky hand and smiled weakly. "I brought you food." She says happily.

He smiled. "Javier, take over the wheel." He said, a man with the legs of an octopus nodding and taking the helm as the captain came to sit with her. "You're not seasick are you dear?" He asked, taking the food.

Back
Top Bottom