Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father Knows Best (Dawn Dearest & Tyr)

A moan mixed with a whimper came from Elixa as her body shuddered from the torment, and abuse. When he held his cock for her to see she turned her head away from him quickly, whimpering. Her body jerked at his fingers, she tried to ignore what he said. The fear was written across her turned face.

Alex continues to laugh enjoying how uncomfortable she was. His length now covered in her juices, he guides the head of his bulging cock to the entrance to her ass. Maybe he should have prepared her, maybe he should have given her warning, but no she would see how he dealt with an insolent little bitch like her.

Hey baby, daddy’s going to show you something new.

The thumb on his hand keeps the head of his cock directed right at her asshole, as he pushes against the tight little ring of muscles. He attempts to bury his hard cock in her tight little ass.

Elixa shook roughly as her head turned quickly to look at him the fear in her evident now. Suddenly she knew what he was planning and she was yanking on the tape that held her wrists. She didn't have a chance as he was already attempting. A scream tore from her as she knew he would be on his way quite soon, tears fell down her cheeks.

As the scream tore through his daughter throat, Alex drove his wet cock into her ass. Oh she’d been tight in the pussy, but this was far better. The raw feeling of his cock buried in her ass was divine. God he loved anal sex and with her struggling only made it better. Alex leans over her so he’s almost in her face.

Oh fuck that feels good bitch. You ever have that much cock buried in your tight little ass before? You know your mommy was an anal slut; she just loved it up the ass. Are you going to be my little anal slut?

Elixa cried softly as she jerked her body, any attempt to get away from her father, she couldn't believe her very own father was doing this to her.

Daddy! Please! Stop!

She screamed as she threw her head back another scream tearing from her throat, it was too much, she couldn't handle it, she had to get away, her body jerked to the side again, as she struggled to get away from him, a choked sob caught in her throat making her sound like a caged animal.

Even as she screamed and protested, he kept pushing his cock into her ass. The tightness wrapping around his wet length more then made up for the noise he had to endure. Still after awhile it just becomes so annoying, that he feels the necessity to deal with it. So as he pushes his way to the hilt, he begins to slap her face with the flat of his hand, with ever increasing force.

Shut the fuck up bitch. You should be thinking on how to make be happy, not how to piss me off. The more you fucking fight the more it’s going to hurt you stupid cunt.

Buried, he only waited a few moments, before he began to slowly stroke in and out of her ass, enjoying the sensation.

The minute his hand connected with her face, she bit her bottom lip, and turned her head away. Sobbing she let the tears continue to fall down her cheeks. Shaking gently she refused to look at him, her body lay limp on the bed, her finger nails digging into the tape trying to undo it with her nails. Elixa slowly turned her head and looked up at her father, hatred filling her eyes, she would never do anything to make him happy, she would do everything she could to piss him off and get him away from her.

With her pissing and whining done, he reaches down with both of his hands each grabbing a tit, using them as handholds. Never relenting Alex's hard cock begins to slide in and out of his daughter's tight little asshole. The feeling of her ass wrapped around his cock was amazing, and he lets her know by the grunts and groans of pleasure as he fucks her ass.

Oh fuck slut that feels so fucking good. God this brings back memories of fucking your mother and how tight her little ass was.

The hands dig into her breasts as he lengthens his stroke and begins to fuck her faster.

Would you like me to play with your pussy slut, would you like your daddy to make you cum again?

Elixa cried softly, her body unable to fight, she couldn't do anything, she was so tired, and sore. Whimpering she stared at her father, her eyes wide and pleading him him to leave her alone, to just go away. She couldn't handle this, she was struggling to stay conscious to defend herself as best as she could. Her eyes shut slowly then opened again. Crying out she jerked her body, getting a second wind of energy. She jerked her arms trying to free them, hearing the tape rip, she grinned realizing she had gotten her hands free.

I Said Leave Me Alone!

With that outburst she brought her fists forward aiming for his face.

Alex was enjoying the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her tight little ass. Each stroke he could feel along his entire length as he pushed it in and pulled it out. The girl’s crying continued to fall on deaf ears as he applied cock to ass. Even now, he could feel the inevitable pressure building as he worked his steely length in and out of her asshole. Concentrating on the pleasure, he heard the tearing tape at the last moment. Her fist hitting him upside the head causing a shooting pain, but doing little else. Having been in enough fights over his life, he’d felt a lot worse than her swings.

“What’ the fuck!”

Alex reaches down grabbing a wrist with each hand. Leaning over her he applies his weight to pin her to the bed as his cock continues to stroke in and out of her bunghole. Her arms now held over her head by his hands, causing his face to be but inches from her, his eyes staring down at her with anger.

Well you fucking cunt, do you think that’s going to stop me bitch? Shit no baby, you’re fucking mine, you’re going to be my fucking little bitch, like your mother used to be.

Never stopping his hips undulated as his cock continued to fuck her ass.

Elixa cried out when he grabbed her wrists, she tried jerking her body to get away, she tried to pull her arms free, but she knew she was no match for him, but she had to try, she couldn't give up and let him win. Her eyes went up at stared into his, hearing his words, she felt the blood drain from her face, shaking gently she narrowed her eyes, thinking back to when she slammed her head into his, she felt a smirk on her lips. Quickly she replaced the smirk with a pout, moving quickly she brought her head up as hard as she could trying her best to hit him. Trying to knock him back, or stun him as she had done the first time.

This time Alex was ready for her head butt, he’d already been a reluctant recipient of it once before. The smirk he saw, helped as he draws back his head as she tries it again. Her head still hit his, but the force had been diminished such that it was minor at best. For her efforts, he just jammed his cock into her ass with a very forceful thrust letting her know how he felt about her resistance.

Oh fuck baby, you’re a little demon. I like a girl that's a wildcat in the bed, makes it more exciting.

Never slowly, never stopping he just continued to plunge his cock into your tight little ass. Even now he began to feel the pressure building in his balls as pounds into her ass, an evil smile plastered across his face.

Elixa screamed in pain as he thrusted into her. Her chest and back rose up off the bed with her scream, as soon as she laid back down she stared up at him fear in her eyes. Sobbing she looked away from him at his words, catching a glimpse of his smile. Continuing to sob, she stared away from him, staring at the wall, knowing full well what was coming. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't escape from him, she could hardly fight him. All of her energy was drained from her, laying there limply she continued sobbing. The only movements from her was him thrusting, and her body shaking from her sobs. Her mouth was open as she breathed roughly. Her head stung a bit from the hit, but she couldn't even move her hands to touch her head, her eyes went down to the knife that lay beside her, whimpering softly, she stared at it, wishing she could grab it, wishing she could use it.

Alex heard her cries of pain, and it pleased him, she’d needed to learn who was boss, and she needed to be punished for her attempts to fight back, though in truth he liked it. Keeping her arms pinned his thighs continued to rotate as he put cock to ass, the pressure was almost insurmountable as he plunged his length into her ass.

This is it baby; I’m about to cum. You want me to cum in your ass baby, don’t you?

The lewd and crude taunting words continued as he thrust into her. Her misery and suffering only gets his cock hard as he buried the steely length into her. Looking down, he just smiles letting her see just how pleased and happy he was with her. The whole body moves as he continues his invasion of her body, the lewd words only interrupted by grunts and groans.

Open your eyes, and tell me how much you love your daddy!

Back
Top Bottom