Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Eternal Peaks Psychiatric Institution OOC Chat

BennyQ said:
I got a post ready to go I'm just trying to shorten it cause its a little lengthy haha.

And fhe legend continues...
Seriously, how! XD I've never written so much that I feared it would be too long! I'd love to see the unabridged version!

Well go have a look haha. Just an average post for me. I really need to shorten them but hey, blame BuringWillows for creating such a fun and exciting RP :p

Yes yes, Alex and her idea being inspirational and creative. I wish I was just as good, maybe soon.

Everything I'd expect from your previous post that I commented on. Benny, I gotta somehow digest and develop that clarity that your posts have. With a little more time and thought when I am writing, I can work out length. But, there is a feel to yours that I wish I could employ myself.

Also: Did you see my message on the previous page about Zach? It's important that I know what you think(and the others).

Your writing will develop in time, don't you worry. Practice makes perfect, as they say. Keep writing and eventually you'll get it! With what I've seen so far, you aren't far off though :)

The backstory is fine with me. I don't think we should have actual gods and such running around but otherwise I'm totally cool with it! I suppose neither Zach or anyone else would know the truth of it though right?

Thank you kindly for the compliment~

The idea is that he's so crippled by this curse that all those things that would make gods a scary thing to roleplay with are entirely non-existent for Zach. In fact, he is deemed to be human by anyone who has given him a detailed examination The goal is that for us writers on the outside, Zach isn't just this enigma that has a power for seemingly no reason at all. Lol. That's an admirable goal, yes?

As for your question(and its a good one) Unless a character with some sort of divine senses or some sort of new examination procedures are put in place, the characters, including Zach, are entirely oblivious. Maybe his greek mythos roots can be used by Alex for plot purposes where deemed necessary, but that's probably the only time it'd come up. Lol. Unless I'm allowed to write a silenced Apollo and eagle form Hebe spying in on and grieving for their son, incapable of lending aid(Just thought this up. Decided to write it out for you guys and Alex to see and think over.)

I go away for a few hours and I feel like I completely lost the conversation.

After looking back at everything I see there are no questions for me other than the one stated above. Viktoff, lets not bring in any god just yet, even in animal form. Yet is the word, it may change later but I feel like then we are definitely treading in god-mode turf, and I don't want to.

In other news...guess who's getting a child's forum!!!!

I have a healthy sense of conversation, I think. For me to lose a conversation, it would probably have to be edited while it was being traded back and forth along the way.

I still have zero intention of doing anything other than drawing inspiration from the origin story o.o god-mode turf is far from interesting and fun. I won't push on that idea above, if using his origin the way I described is uncomfortable that way, it'd be just as easy to imagine that the two have so much other things to do and they'd already said goodbye to baby Zach years ago.

Ughhh.. That m/m thread I'm writing? (feigning ignorance is always fun.)

GUESS WHAT!

We are now writing in a child forum. We got it. We've moved. I'm stoked. So happy. Writing in small sentences cuz I can't contain my excitement.

Also post coming along. Natalya is...well stirring trouble. Unhappy little wolf there.

Also...I'm a GM now. This is fun...loooooooook my title changed!!!! O.O

Thank you! I'm rather stoked. You'll notice title changes on all the threads soonish, I just did them up. We now have much more freedom to organize. And I'll be making my own "Rules and Formatting thread" so as to all pool it there and not overwhelm you guys on these other forums.

Yay, congrats on the child forum BurningWillows! And the new title. Now we can really nerd out haha.

We could probably use another thread for doctor offices and board rooms and such, otherwise we're looking perfect to me.

I am working on such threads now. just put up main floor quarters and main floor offices

I will add Labs/offices as another one for all experiments and such...these labs/offices will be for Block's A and B, being as Block C is rather small with only solidary confinement and maybe one or two torture rooms (Bloodmoons gorgon was just in one)

I gave you offices on cell block B all for doctors own use. I am much too tired so tomorrow morning you will see the completeion of RP threads, plus a new Rules and Formatting thread. Please notice we are now a child's forum!!! Everything is nice and neat, and I'm running this as a GM, although DarkAngel's rules still all apply.

Night evryone

Oh god.
Sincere, Passionate, Funny, AND part of the GM master race? *_* How am I to ever compete?!

Zach's got a date with Rufio coming up. Looks like Roof-Loops will have to settle for torching Zach's fine ass in a torture room as opposed to Pyro Lab. Y'know, since strings were pulled to put Zach back into Block C when the agreement was that he attends orientation and gets back into Block B. Ah well. Truth telling was out of character for our sadistic basket case staff team anyway. I'll post Zach's being herded back to Block C sometime soon. (A Viktoff might not sleep often... BUT. He sleeps.)

Zach must have pissed off the wrong doctor since his promotion to Block B was denied, poor Zach. I'm sure he'll find his way up sometime. He's just gotta get on the right side of the right people :p

And yes, i am part of the GM master race now...bwahahahaha. And thank you for the kind compliments Viktoff, but everyone on the RP is pretty fantastic, not just me :)

**Edited Add-on** Okay, tons of threads now for everyone. Working on 'Rules and Formatting' thread and one other important thread I have no title yet for. But I got all our RP IC threads ready

Edited Add-on pt.2 - All threads are up and a go. Please check out the forum to see what I've done, and look into the finalized Rules and Formatting if you all could please. And their is a lovely hiring notice from our Board of Directors you may want to peek at. Thanks guys! Have a great day everyone!

Holy smokes Willows you really blew this forum up! I'm loving it :D Great work!

Anything I can do to help? Other than post?

Thanks...I worked all last night and all this morning on it. I'm just glad its done and ready to go for all of us.

And just keep running Rupi's department of psychoanalysis. When we start getting more staff, I'm leaving Rupi in charge of other therapists, like I am leaving Dr. Funer in charge of department X and smaller staff members such as nurses, secretaries, and guards.

And yes...posting helps too. hahaha

Sudden family emergency.
No need for details. Just not going to have the time to keep my phone open long enough to write up a post today. I'll be on to make quick checks if say, a new member has a question I can answer shprtly. But, unless things go well tomorrow morning, this might be two day thing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay Viktoff. Hopefully whatever happens isn't critical and no one is hurt. Good luck. Don't worry to check, we got things covered here.

Well everyone is rather quiet the last few days...hope everyone is still doing well. :) I got nothing to report... so carry on

*Add-on*

So BennyQ brought up in PM's that we don't know everyone's powers (for the patients only) and he put down his "rules" for Rupi, but that got me thinking. The only other person to explain theirs has been Viktoff. And Nich has done a pretty good job covering her two characters too. So for the rest of us, including me...please when you get the chance post your "rules" for each of your patients. What they can and can't do. That way no one is guessing, or unsure, and it prevent god-modding.

Thanks!

Natalya- werewolf

Mostly wolf, slightly human. She's about the size of a dire wolf, with very long legs and a slender body. Her pack was Eurasian though, so she stood out a lot. Normal werewolves are bigger than her, showing off the fact she really is different. She has unnatural strength and speed even for a wolf, so fighting her isn't wise unless YC can outmatch her, and at the moment no human can. Rupi is trying.

She can heal, but not extraordinarily fast. Instead a wound that would take, say a few weeks to heal, will take her a couple days. Its not instantaneous, but it is a quicker healing production, faster than most, but about the same speed a normal werewolf heals too.

Nysa - siren

Has the ability to turn the power of her voice on and off. When on, she can allure and control any mortal at her whim, unless they have enchantments preventing her, which are rare and no one has one yet, that i know of. Immortal beings and a fair number of supernaturals are unaffected by her charms. Her body is also alluring, so she is hard to not look at when she walks into a room. She's the kind of being that just makes anyone want to look at her, even if its just for a moment, they can't help but admire her.

Also...when wet she has a tail. Yep. Sirens in mythology normally are refered to mermaids, or mermaid like things with wings. She's between the two. Sirens are a cousin to the mermaid species, but mermaids stay underwater 100% of the time, while sirens have the ability to walk on land with legs, only growing their tails while in water. It makes showering very hard for her, and she's put in a request for a pool room, or a tub in the showers so that she can wash without struggling constantly. She does not have wings though.

Akila - her powers are still beginning to unfold, but so far she has two tricks up her sleeves. She can grant tiny wishes as long as they are super efficent, and she can turn to smoke...which is a really cool trick. Eventually she may grow strong enough to grant larger wishes, but so far she's not that strong. She cannot grant any wishes that interfere with someone's free will too. She cannot make anyone fall in love, or do something. But she can influence the world around her, so that if someone has the will to do something but not the courage, she can enforce them to do it. Or if someone is thinking "I should do this" but not courageous enough to try, she can push them to do it, like tugging out their deepest wishes and making them enact them. Its a strong power and she does not know she has it yet. As she grows she will learn she can do it, for now its dormant.

Jay (my demon) can increase his body temperature and allow his body to ignite under the correct conditions, he is very strong but that is not one of his powers, he can also raise his voice to very high intervals, but not for long periods of time, which is why his mouth is covered by a metal mask.

Here are the rules I discussed with Willows for Rupinder, the vampire.

- Sunlight doesn't kill them instantly, but burns them over a time. Like having a fire set inside your body, which slowly eats you up. A very painful process. If a vampire feeds however, they can survive in the sunlight free of this pain for a few hours.
- Vampires can be killed by decapitation, stabbing the heart, drowning, setting on fire, but can mostly recover and survive simple wounds like being stabbed in the gut or shot in a non-fatal way.
- Vampires need to feed every 3-4 days or otherwise they become very weak and frail and eventually die, a sensation similar to dying of thirst.
- After a vampire feeds though, they garner super strength for about half a day before slowly reverting to their normal, physical abilities.

Any questions or suggestions, I'm open to them!

Also, @rskde, Rupi will be coming down after she finishes this current scene with Natalya.

I lied to yeah @rskde. I'm keeping Rupi for another post or two...haha, oops (told him he's demon was about to get a visit before I realized Natalya wasn't done just yet :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom