Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't hate, love. (Me & Zombie Chewtoy)

Sam quickly got up, making her way over to the door slowly. "I-it's fine..." She said, blushing a bit more. She then paused, thinking of something. "Actually..." She started, stopping in the doorway and turning around to look at him. "I think I'll tell everyone at school. You gt hard from fighting girls." She said with a smirk. She really was going to enjoy this. Being able to torture him with this.

He froze and his face got hot. That isn't good, if she does hes fucked and everyone will mess with his for the rest of high school. What could he do though? He can make a lie saying she tried to have sex with him, will it work though. "Yeah? I can say you tried to have sex with me." He smiled, but a evil smiled as he turned around to see what she'll do.

Sam just stood there, smirking until he told her what he would do. Her smirk melted off her face for a moment before she spoke. "Ha! You wish that would happen!" She laughed a bit, poring a bit of salt in the wound. He couldn't deny that either, it was quite obvious was wanted her. "If you told anyone that then I would have to tell everyone you tried to rape me." She said, smirking a bit. She was pretty sure he couldn't top that.

Damn, he got her. And he thought he got her too. He does wish he could, who doesn't? "Yeah well..." Nothing could come to mind at the moment. He stood there motionless. "And ill say you came to my house to seduce me." Hope that was something, but its gonna fail.

Sam started giggling a bit as h stood there, stumped. She knew he couldn't come up with somehting beter than that. It soon turned into full on laughter as he said she came to his house to suduce him. "Ya... Ok." She said quite sarcastically. She soon just smirked, starting to move towards the door again. "Well, I'm going to go downstairs and watch some TV. You're going to get me a drink Unless you want the whole school to find out about this." She said, turning and walking back downstairs. She sat down on the couch, getting comfortable and turning on the TV, flipping through the channels.

He sighed and knew he got defeated but her staying in his house? Fuck that. He followed her downstairs but went into the kitchen. He whipped something to drink, but got some of the beer that was in the fridge and spiked her drink. He smiled to himself, man he is smart. He went back into the room and handed it to her. "There..bitch." He said as he walked away. Hopefully, she'll feel the effects.

Sam just smirked, sitting there. He seemed pissed as he walked past her, making her a drink. She jut laughed a bit as he called her a bitch. "I'm the bitch?" She asked. "You're the one getting me drinks." She said. smirking and taking a sip. She just laughed a bit as she tasted it. "If you're going to try and get me drunk you could at least give me something good!" She yelled through the house, continuing to drink. She knew she was a lightweight, but she drank the whole thing anyways. She didn't think it would effect her that much. "H-hey! "Get down here! I'm still thirsty!" She yelled at him.

He laughed as he watched her drink the thing. She wants more? Hell, Ill give her the bottle. And so he did. Watching her drink her ass off. What is she like drunk? Who knows, we'll find out. "Yeah yeah, your still a bitch. Unless you wanna fight to see who the real bitch is!" He yelled back at her. This is fine, but the real question is what the fuck is she still doing in his house? They should be fighting to the death right now.

Sam smiled as she saw him come down. She smirked as he got her the whole bottle. It was just one bottle of beer, she didn't think she was that much of a light weight. She put the bottle down as he challenged her. "What was that?!" She yelled at him. "You wanna fight, bitch?" She asked, obviously a bit tipsy. She smiled a bit, moving around closer to where he was, stumbling a bit. "Come on then, bring it!" She yelled, putting up her fists. The real qestion was what was he going to do with her, drunk and alone in his house. If she told her mom that he got her drunk she wold most likely tell his dad, getting him in big trouble.

He laughed as she came near him, what is she gonna do? Shes drunk already, what a shame. "Lets fight then!" He yelled. As she came closer she tripped and fell onto to him. Why did he catch her? Well, it wasn't like he was going to let her fall onto his good floor. He looked back into her eyes again, so damn beautiful. "Bet you can't fight like this."

Sam gasped as she fell into him like that. She hadn't expected to be so tipsy. She stepped back, regaining at least a bit of her composure and then stepped foward, swinging at him. While her moves were more slow, they were at least twice as hard, meaning she hd always been hlding back when she beat up on him before. She kept swinging at him until she stumbled into him again, this time not stepping back as fast.

Damn, she still has a good swing, but at least he can dodge her slow swings. A wall was closing in be hide him. This time, when she fell into him, he fell back hitting the wall. "Oof." What is she doing? Hes not gonna give up but hes not gonna hit her, not while shes like that. "Will you stop now? Please, I wanna eat."

Sam just leaned against him for a bit, the room was spinning so standing still seemed to be a good idea for now. "H-hold on... wait till the room stops spinning so much" she said, stumbling a bit without even moving, she grabbed onto him to keep from falling. She just stood there for a minute, not really sure what to say to that. "F-fine, I'll cut you some slack, but only because you begged." She said, smirking a bit. She leaned in really close to his face. "You know, You're kinda cute." She said, smirking a bit.

OOC: You wanna like skip this? so that we like uhh have something more to write, or u want to do this?

(Sure, that works.)

Sam sighed. It was Friday afternoon now. They had moved in with Nick and his dad about a week ago. She was just now unpacking the rest of her things. She had her music on and left the door open. Since she was just chilling by herself she had on a pair of short pajama shorts an a tanktop. She was folding stuff, putting it in her drawers. She couldn't believe her mom had decided to move in without her consent. Now she was stuck living with Nick. The moron that got her drunk a few weeks ago.

Hes fucked and he knew that once they started to move into here. But the bad thing is, she has to move into his room. Shes gonna fuck with his stuff. "This freaking sucks." He yelled, in his room. He still remembers when he got her drunk, that was fun. Thank god she didn't tell her mom. Now hes gonna have to deal with her over the weekend. And he was gonna have some friends over to.

Sam sighed as she saw him come in. "You have no idea." She grumbled as she kept folding her clothes and putting them away. At least they didn't share a bed. Now that would be akward. She rolled her eyes, pretending he wasn't there. She really didn't like this predicament. She needed to get out of here for the weekend otherwise she might go crazy. Either that or she just needed to stay away from Nick.

"Alright listen up woman, This is MY room. Not yours. You listen to what I say in here, you do as I say in here. Got it?" He said, straight in her face. Why did it have to come like this? And in his room too! If she screws anything up hes gonna beat her ass. What is so good in that lady that his dad sees in her?

Sam just chuckled a bit as he started trying to tell her what to do. She couldn't believe that he was really doing that. "Ha! You've got to be kidding me! I don't care if this was your entire house! I'll do what I want while I'm forced to live here." She said, not even looking at him. She just kept folding clothes, making it seem that he wasn't even worth her time. She glanced up at him. It wasn't like she was going to mess anything up on purpose. She still had to live here, she wasn't about to mess it up.

How many times has he called this girl a bitch? Who knows, allot probably. "Fine, do what you want then." As he sighed, going to lay on his bed. He thought allot to what to do to her, and her stuff. Burn it, throw it out the window. Theres plenty of things he can do. He watched her without letting her know he is.

Sam got up, finally finishing up with her clothes. She leaned over, putting them in their respective drawers. While she was bent over she paused for a moment. "First, stop thinking about messing with my stuff, I'll kill you if you do. Second, stop staring at my ass, it's creepy." She said before she stood back up, going and sitting on her bed, thinking to what to do now that she was done unpacking. She got an idea, reaching over on a bedside table, grabbing her DSI and started playing a game, mouthing the words to the music in the background.

Well her ass is nice, pretty damn bang-able. He had allot before thinking about having sex with her. But, thats not gonna happen. "But you have a nice ass." He flirt and joked with her. Maybe thats it, flirting with her well get somewhere.

She just smirked as she heard him say that. "I know." She said, not even looking up from her game. She was so close to beating it. She couldn't believe he was actually going to try and flirt with her. While that would humor her, and probably get her to lighten up a bit, it wouldn't get him into her pants.

Back
Top Bottom