Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't hate, love. (Me & Zombie Chewtoy)

KosmicHaze

Planetoid
Well it wasn't like Nick liked the chick. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOUR GOING OUT WITH HER MOM?" Yelling at his dad. Now thats his dad was going out with his most hated person he hates, he'll have to show some little respect to her. Nothing more he hates is her and the people who don't like the Eagles besides his friends. They all joke, or they mean it. He was mad, really mad, and now charged up to his room and closed the door gently, turned on the TV and waited for Monday Night Football.

(You can skip to next school day if you like.)

Samantha, Sam for short, walked to school the next day, completely furious. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. Her mother was going out with the one person she would protest against. Nick's father. Oh, she was fine with the man himself, but his son... She couldn't stand him. She stormed into school, not even bothering to watch out for people, just running right through them. Her arua alone was terrifying enough that no one even bothered to say anything about it. She went to her locker, slamming it shut, the loud bang causing people around her to jump and move out of the way. She had never been so mad. The first person that crossed her would be in big trouble, most likely ending up with a broken bone or two.

OOC: Ohh i like this... haha...How have you been?

Well well, already at school chilling with his friends near his locker, they all joked about the dolphins sucking and laughed. Bing, Bing, Bing, its time to hit it at class. He waved and walked on his own to his class, waving at people he felt something was bad. Really bad. Then he noticed this isn't a good time, he was in the way of his most hated person. Sam. Thinking fast to what to do, he stood there froze. 'I'm fucked' he thought, he slowly started to back away. Fighting isn't good, especially against her.

(Me to. Haha. I've been good. What about yourself?)

As soon as Sam's Emrald eyes found him, they narrowed into a glare. She was going to blame him for this. The fact that the bell had already rung didn't seem to phase her in the least. "You!" She yelled at him "You did this just to make me misreble didn't you!" Her question sounded more like a statment as she yelled. "You little bastard. I can't believe you would sink this low." She said in a low, threatening voice. If she was really going to fight him, she was going to do so quietly so they didn't get caught. Most of the people in the halls had already gone to class, though some of them had stuck around to see the fight. Sam just glared at them as well, causing them to back up a bit out of fear. When Sam got mad, it was best to stay out of her way. Though she didn't get this mad very easily. Normally she was actually a very sweet girl, but not when she was around Nick. No one knew why they fought, they had just always done so, ever since she could remember. She didn't even know why they fought.

Why did this have to happen here and now? "Hey now sam calm down, n-not here or now." Why did the late bell have to ring when she found him, and hopefully a teacher or someone comes to stop em, none of his friends are out wondering the halls. Hes fucked and he knows it. Maybe he can slowly pass by her, he'll have to take that chance. Making his move to the side. "It wasn't my fault my dad thinks your mom is hot. Can't we do this some other time?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post, too busy watchin football.
And really good, the Eagles won! haha. How was your weekend?

(It's fine. Haha well that's good. My weekend was great. The Gators won and I got to hang out with a few friends I havn't seen since middle school. How about your weekend?)

Sam just continued glaring at him. "No, we're doing this here and now." She said, her voice still low. As he started to move she blocked his path, suddenly diving at him and tackling him. She soon sat up, sitting on top of hm, getting ready to start wailing on him when she heard a teacher came out, starting to get on to them. Before the teacher was even in view she leaned down, pressing her lips to his. She wasn't allowed to get in trouble for fighting anymore. If she did, she would get expeled. The teacher still got on to them, sending the both of them to the front office. As they walked, she mumbled to him. "If you tell anyone about that you're dead. I just can't get caught fighting anymore." She said, not even looking at him.

OOC: boo gators, well that sounded nice, did u have fun? and it was pretty straight, almost got in a fight but fun so yeah :)

Fuck fuck fuck, this isn't good. He feel onto the floor, hit his back hard, she can tackle. This is it, his face is gonna get messed up, but wait! Are those heels he hears? Yes! Its his lucky time. He covered his face with his arms in a X to try to block some punches if she was gonna hit him. But when the teacher was getting closer, he let his guard down then felt lips touch his. Confused for a second. Did she really just kiss him? Walking a little far from her he still heard her and smirked, he can use that to black mail her.

OOC: do u wanna skip the school part and like she has to go to his house or whatever?

(Hey now, don't disrespect! That's my home team. Ya, it was lots of fun. Youalmost got into a fight? How?)

Sam sighed. She knew she had done the only thing she could have done, but she knew that she would kill him if he even thought about telling anyone. She was still mad, but kept it more under control now that she was on her way home. She walked home, and before she even got inside she saw a note on the front door. It read
Sam, meet me at Nick's house, I'm there hanging out with his dad.
-Mom
She sighed, rolling her eyes. If she was going to go over there, she wasn't going to leave her mother's side. If Nick even started to bring it up she would kill him in his own house. She walked over there, knocking on his front door. She couldn't believe that she was actually here.

)Until they start playing better teams and not nobody gives a shit about teams, i hate em. Just the typical talking shit, dude wouldve got his ass beat (

What the hell was up with her? Kissing him like that, he could have AIDS! Well whatever, he'll beat her ass somewhere else now. Least he wont have to deal with her now. He couldn't believe his dad is banging Sam's mom, hopefully it wont last long. He past his main door when he heard a knock. He opened it to see Sam, he quickly shut it and walked away. Not knowing the door didn't completely close.

As soon as the door was open she stuck her foot in the way so when he tried to close it the door didn't shut. She just walked on in, looking around. "Mom!?" She walked a bit further into the house. "Where are you?" She called out, expecting to hear her mom's response. She didn't even want to think about Nick right now, she would get too mad and probably end up breaking something in their house, probably Nick. She sighed, not hearing a response. Had her mom sent her over here to send her away from her own house so mom and Nick's dad could have some alone time? It that was the case she would be pissed.

Already whippin' something up for him to eat. His dad was out, who knows where he is, probably at Sam's house. He didn't care. He heard Sam's voice and turned quickly, "The..." Watching over to look, watching her look around. "What the fuck are you doing in my house? Get the hell out!" He yelled, this is bad. Nobody is here to stop them from fighting and could possibly break something. "Seriously, get out, your mom isn't here and my dad isn't either." He kept a good safe distant from her, she could kill him if she tried.

She looked over at him quickly as he started talking to her like that. "Oh shut up! I'll stay here if I want!" She said, just trying to annoy him. She kept looking around for her mom, not really believing him. She just sighed, eventually giving up. She went looking for him so she would have something to take her anger out of. "Don't talk to me like that! I'll finish what I started at school if you're not careful!" She said, refering to her on the verge of beating him up before she was interrupted by that stupid teacher. She was already pissed at him, he was just digging himself into a deeper hole.

Holy shit this chick is getting annoying. "Bitch, leave before I do something." He followed her in case she tried to steal anything or break. Again, stopped in a good distant. "You won't so shut up and leave!" He yelled at her before almost giving up. He felt a fight coming, but what could he do? He turned around, going back to make his food.

) oh man, im losing it! im slowly starting to not type allot )

She was about to leave when he called her a bitch. "Bitch?!" She seemed to ask. Before he knew what was happening she tackled him again, ending up in the same position they were in at school again, only this time she didn't kiss him, she didn't ahve to worry about anyone stopping them either. She punched him in the face, making sure it was a good hit before she got up, standing over him. "Who's the bitch now?" She smirked before turning to leave. That felt so good, just hitting him like that.

(Haha It's all good. It happens to the best of us.)

He fell back hitting the ground harder then last time. Wow, she hits harder then the last time they fought, but still it was nothing. He slowly got up and chuckled, "You still hit like a bitch, bitch." This time, running to his room. Hopefully she wont find it. He got to his room and left the door open, because if he closed it then she knows where he is. He jumped over his bed, laying on the other side.

Sam froze in her tracks as he called ehr a bitch again. She turned, watching him run. She chased after him, though lost him as he ducked into his room. She went room by room, eventually finding his. It was pretty obvious becasue it had the stereotypical look of a boy his age with half naked girls on his wall and such. She just smirked, sneaking in, looking around. "I know you're in here." She said, eventually looking over the side of his bed, jumping on top of him, landing ontop of him with her knees. She smirked, knowing it had to hurt, She then just went to town swinging at him, not caring if he protested at all.

He slowly breathed so she can't hear him, he knows hes fucked and has one thing to do. Fight. But hes not gonna hit her, or at least not yet. Felt the blow to him with her knees, he quickly tried to cover her face, feeling some punches hit him and had to do something. Nothing he could do at the moment, wait! Quickly pushing her over then pinning her arms so she can't hit him. What can he do now? "I'm not gonna hurt you.." He whispered softly.

Sam gasped as he pushed her over, pinning her. She didn't think he had it in him. She just glared at him, expecting him to hit her. She looked confused as he said he wasn't going to hurt her. "W-why not? You a pussy?" She asked, still in a fighting mood. She didn't know why he wouldn't hit her. He had done it before when they fought. He normally just got his butt kicked and gave up though. That was when she usually quit at least. She just stared up at him, obviously confused.

He hated that word more then anything when being called it. "N-no, I just wont hurt you..." sighing as he got up, but you know, its always fun to fuck with her. So when she got up, he slapped her lightly, not to hurt her. And once more. Then got in a defensive position, waiting for her. All of a sudden he wasn't in a gonna kick her ass mood. He chuckled, this shall be fun. "You know, tomorrow I can tell everyone you kissed me." He teased.

Sam was still very confused, not sure why he didn't want to hit her. She got up after him, quite definsive, waiting for him totry and trick her or something like that. When he slapped her almost playfully she grabbed his hand, twisting his wrist in an unnatural way. "You tell anyone about that and I'll kill you." She said. "Don't even think about it anymore." She said. She obviously didn't want to even think about what she had to do. But in her current mind it was only something she had to do to keep from being expeled.

When she caught his hand he knew he was a goner. "Yeah right, your gonna kill me. Thats funny, you can't even hurt me." He laughed. His hand was hurting and only one thing to do. He did some move to land her on the bed, and he was on top. Their eyes met, starring into her beautiful emerald eyes. He always thought they were pretty. He felt a little budge in his pants and thought 'no not here...' Hes fucked if she finds out.

Sam just smirked a bit. She knew she was hurting him, even if he was good at hiding it. She had put grown men on their knees with that move before. She yelped as he got her on his bed somehow. She ignored the akward moment of him looking into her eyes. She struggled a bit, eventually knocking him over and she was now on top. "You know, You're getting pretty good at this." She said, slapping him across the cheek hard enough to leave a hand print. In all of this wrestling Sam's shirt had become a bit askew, the top two buttons coming undone and showing off a bit of her cleavage she always had hidden under her shirts. She didn't seem to notice thogh.

'Fuck fuck fuck...' He didn't know what to do now. His face hurts, and he noticed the cleavage showing and got a boner now. Why did this happen? "Yeah, I tend to be real good." He covered a part of his face so she couldn't get a clear shot at her again. He flipped her upside down so he is now on top of her again, this time on her breast. His boner pointing right in her face.

Sam just sighed as he took advantage of her compliment. He had covered his face so she couldn't hit him again. She was a bit confused as he now sat on her chest, making it harder for her to breath. "Hey get o..." She was cut off as her emrald orbs caught sight of the large bulge in his pants, right in front of her face. Her eyes widened, as it stared her in the face and she didn't really know what to do. She blushed. "Uhh... I think you should get off of me..." She said, a bit worried now.

He quickly got off of her, covering his pants facing away from her. "I'm I'm sorry." Sorta blushing. Why did this happen in all of places? When did fighting her get him a hard on? That was sorta funny but also very embarrassing. Hopefully she wont use this against him, this is much bigger then a little kiss.

Back
Top Bottom