Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

The only selfie I'll ever post here
giphy.gif

gone!
new penguin shirtοΌˆο½‘β€’Ο‰β€’ο½‘)぀

Last edited:
20230827_174635.jpg
It's a pirate's life for me, folks! Lol. Finally decided to make something out of the fact I'm stuck wearing an eye patch for the time being. Kinda wish I had a rapier or cutlass, fake or otherwise, to pose with, but I had to make do. Maybe "I" took it off a trapper who sold me out when "I" tried to hide up north, if you wanna spin a story around it.

Here's some photos of the wedding! I cut out hubby and others for respect for their privacy.

Watching hubby sign his life away to me! 😈
06-A90390-942-F-44-C1-8-BF9-EA32266-AFC7-D.jpg

Getting ready! 😊
F4058-D50-3-FC0-41-A5-ACA5-A9402-F0-F2667.jpg

Running together! πŸ’•
E0-DB0-E91-5032-48-A7-87-F2-6-A7-E7-D02-F1-EA.jpg

Here's some photos of the wedding!

oh my, you're gorgeous! it also looks like your wedding was a blast!! <3 btw, your dress was beautiful too!

Here's some photos of the wedding! I cut out hubby and others for respect for their privacy.
mother of god you are so pretty... congratulations once more -- i'm so happy to see you so happy (*οΌΎγƒ―οΌΎ*οΌ‰

Such a beautiful blushing bride!! Congratulations!

Thank you so much! πŸ₯‚
You are GORGEOUS 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜ and you look so happy!!! I'm so happy for you Ironic 😼

Awe, thank you, that means a lot to me! πŸ’•
oh my, you're gorgeous! it also looks like your wedding was a blast!! <3 btw, your dress was beautiful too!

It was the best day ever, I can’t wait to watch it on video to relive it! Thank you! πŸ₯°

mother of god you are so pretty... congratulations once more -- i'm so happy to see you so happy (*οΌΎγƒ―οΌΎ*οΌ‰

Aweee shucks, thank you, I’m blushing! 😭 I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom