Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Here's some photos of the wedding! I cut out hubby and others for respect for their privacy.
mother of god you are so pretty... congratulations once more -- i'm so happy to see you so happy (*^ワ^*)

Such a beautiful blushing bride!! Congratulations!

Thank you so much! 🥂
You are GORGEOUS 😍🥰😍 and you look so happy!!! I'm so happy for you Ironic 😼

Awe, thank you, that means a lot to me! 💕
oh my, you're gorgeous! it also looks like your wedding was a blast!! <3 btw, your dress was beautiful too!

It was the best day ever, I can’t wait to watch it on video to relive it! Thank you! 🥰

mother of god you are so pretty... congratulations once more -- i'm so happy to see you so happy (*^ワ^*)

Aweee shucks, thank you, I’m blushing! 😭 I appreciate it!

Here's some photos of the wedding! I cut out hubby and others for respect for their privacy.

Watching hubby sign his life away to me! 😈
06-A90390-942-F-44-C1-8-BF9-EA32266-AFC7-D.jpg

Getting ready! 😊
F4058-D50-3-FC0-41-A5-ACA5-A9402-F0-F2667.jpg

Running together! 💕
E0-DB0-E91-5032-48-A7-87-F2-6-A7-E7-D02-F1-EA.jpg
Just gorgeous - and congrats! :)

probably gonna delete this later, mhmm, yupp, most definitely.
and if you recognize me, please keep my alt to yourself, thanksssss<3

sryyyy

Last edited:
Just gorgeous - and congrats! :)
D’awe! Thank you so much! 💗
so stunning, you’re absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations 🍾 !!
I appreciate it! 😭 thank you!

Ahhh, you’re as cute as a button!!! 🥰 I love your outfit too!

The chances of you and I ever meeting for me to be able to recognise you on the street are somewhat less than a snowflake's chance in hell.

But I'd certainly give you a hug for the cuteness. :)

The chances of you and I ever meeting for me to be able to recognise you on the street are somewhat less than a snowflake's chance in hell.

But I'd certainly give you a hug for the cuteness. :)

I just meant that I have posted my face on another account in the past! But I don’t think anyone would recognize me on the street, and if someone did, like “hey, are you from Blue Moon?” I would probably be super uncomfortable, haha.
A hug would be nice though!

feeling kinda of cruddy and went to get my nails done but it was a huge disappointment. oh well.
explodes

Last edited:
This right here is an adorable picture. Can I ask what that outfit is? It looks festive!

Thank you! It's actually Norway's traditional 'costume' --It's called Bunad. (We've got like hundreds of different ones, depending on the color you choose and where you live) We use it mainly on May 17th, which is Norway's national day -- our Constitution Day!

feeling kinda of cruddy and went to get my nails done but it was a huge disappointment. oh well.

i'm sorry, bb<3 but you still look hella cute!

@Khira waaahhh thank you khira. you just made me smile so wide //w//

xkm9osh.png
r3Xdo5M.png

You’re so beautiful! Love your lashes, they’re so long! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom