Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

OKAY. Who gave so many cuties permission?!

@cat. I cannot handle your brow game. I am beyond envious of those magnificent arches. And that shirt is A+!
@CheshireCat Its as if Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Ethan Embry had a baby and the mythical offspring was finally spotted in San Diego. 🤩
@Huginn Blue v handsome, the salt n pepper hair is 🤌 - but I cant lie, I'm obsessed with your cat. That happy lil eyes-almost-closed satisfied kitty smirk, I can hear the purring through time and screen.

Thank you very much.
She is adorable, and yeah I love that pic too, she seems so happy. I do have that effect on pretty things laying on my chest. ;)

sleepy saturday selfies ^^
EYDFMiO.png
jVFXzdo.png
There it is again. That lovely smile. It makes my heart happy to see you with a smile on your face 💜

@Pink. !!!!! thank you lovebug. i would give you my eyebrows if i could. waaah, you are the absolute sweetest.

@Kosmik_Khaos 🥺 i luv you kos.... i will keep smiling, for you 🤍

@sky. pffthsshh, please. you're the one that's drop-dead stunning 🤍🥺

thought i should just stop by to say that the people on blue moon are gorgeous!
just bleached my hair to get a completely fresh start after i hit rock bottom a couple of months ago
& now i have decided to focus on myself ♥ ♥ ♥

sorry<3

Last edited:

just bleached my hair to get a completely fresh start after i hit rock bottom a couple of months ago

Gahhh you cutie! Please don't delete, cause you're gorgeous, but that's just my 0.25 (adjusted for inflation).

Wow.
You look amazing and the hair really suits you.

Holy chaos you are adorable 😍 I love the ears and bows. Are those bells I see on them?

Edit cause I'm a silly bastard that forgot to mention I LOVE the roses on your top.
Haha, thank you! Yep, lil tiny silver bells. Got ‘em at HotTopic— and in white too!
Gorgeous. Adorable. Silly. I can't decide which is the best.
You’re making me blush! 🫣🫣

Back
Top Bottom