Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Gorgeous
< 3 your eyes are stunning ~

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You look great as always Kos, as does everyone here. Prettysoft, you're lovely. Pink, I love your hair. Sky, you are always gorgeous. Cat, I adore your look so much.

Everyone is terrific. And also Kos, I'm doing okay, thanks for asking; keeping myself as busy as I can and shuffling along. ; )

Flex, bb < 3 you must teach me the bun ways :3
Oh I bet you would look amazing with space buns 😍

My secret is my hair has an excess of volume. I just give up halfway through pulling my hair through the tie and fluff the hair to it's desired shape.

20230426_184306.jpg
Hair out to my shoulders lol.

I will never get over how jealous I am of your amazing fucking hair @Kosmik_Khaos Your space buns absolutely give me life

TY Doc, bb! <3

Oh I bet you would look amazing with space buns 😍

My secret is my hair has an excess of volume. I just give up halfway through pulling my hair through the tie and fluff the hair to it's desired shape.

View attachment 28966
Hair out to my shoulders lol.
oh this is a slaayyyy. the mane connecting to the beard is chefs kiss! looking amazing, babes!

sleepy saturday selfies ^^
gone

Last edited:
OKAY. Who gave so many cuties permission?!

@cat. I cannot handle your brow game. I am beyond envious of those magnificent arches. And that shirt is A+!
@CheshireCat Its as if Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Ethan Embry had a baby and the mythical offspring was finally spotted in San Diego. 🀩
@Huginn Blue v handsome, the salt n pepper hair is 🀌 - but I cant lie, I'm obsessed with your cat. That happy lil eyes-almost-closed satisfied kitty smirk, I can hear the purring through time and screen.

Back
Top Bottom