Post Your Face!

boredatworkimagery_zps6c5fac0b.jpg

I was really bored at work and was trying to make the picture look less pixel-like since my phone does weird things to pictures. So I futzed around in photobucket for fun.

Bleh. I typically don't do this.

But I went to see Man of Steel yesterday, and I definitely decided to wear my halter top. Also forgot what that usually causes.

Photoon6-14-13at556PM4_zps00241f67.jpg

Photoon6-14-13at556PM_zps824d03e1.jpg

Mostly I'm proud of my Mario decals. Stupid Bowser is attacking my face. Thankfully, what you can't see, is Mario attacking him behind my head.

VitaObscura said:
Beneath the helmet!

This is my latest one, it's a shitty blur.

I am holding a sandwich. a mechanical baby and I dress better than that, honest.

Wait, yer on TV?

@StarlightKitten- Hot. Hot. Hot.

@Hahvy- :D I's think ye looking cute 'ere.

StarlightKitten said:
Bleh. I typically don't do this.

But I went to see Man of Steel yesterday, and I definitely decided to wear my halter top. Also forgot what that usually causes.

*BOOBS*

Mostly I'm proud of my Mario decals. Stupid Bowser is attacking my face. Thankfully, what you can't see, is Mario attacking him behind my head.

SO.

How many new friend requests and PMs do you have? XD

BOOBS. YES. I HAVE THEM.

And no one has friended or added me! So I'm good.

Also, Mythbusters is the shit. And so therefor, you are the shit. Just saying.

StarlightKitten said:
BOOBS. YES. I HAVE THEM.

And no one has friended or added me! So I'm good.

Also, Mythbusters is the shit. And so therefor, you are the shit. Just saying.

That's.... goood....?

@VitaObscura- Well FINE, maybe I didn't want to watch one of the sexiest women alive do dangerous experiments while Adam and Jaime come up with wacky fun shit to do (like experiment with Ice + Thermite)

Aniihya said:
I generally dont use image hosts. Is there another way to upload the pic onto the board?

I don't believe so.
The image has to be in a link.
Which means it has to be hosted somewhere.
Photobucket.com is a good host. You can put everyone on private so no one has access to the picture except for those who press the link.

ACTUALLY you can post a image link for a facebook picture, for example, though the actual image needs to be set of public so that people can see it.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
e38641e8-ff24-433f-8148-db11834ba677_zps93188397.jpg

I forgot about this picture. I took my nose ring out to see what it looked like without one since...I've had one for like three years now.

Hahvoc have I ever told you that I freaking love your face....Just saying, Beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom