Post Your Face!

Serenity said:
image-2.jpg

Me after dying my hair today ^^

I wants to play with Serenity's hair its so perty

MasterOfWhispers said:
^^ Still a nice photo Viola. Bit vague, but I do like some things left to the imagination.
Also in regards to other photos (including Violas. . But think some of the girls on here turned me on to girls with glasses now. I actually find it kind of hot....

Ya I know the pic could be better :3 I'll take a different one later~

So last night i was playing around taking more pictures of me with pig tails and this was one of my favoites. I love the choker I am wearing.

0004abc8-9d5e-0f76-4952-d5d2763786aa_720.jpg

here is another
0004abc8-9471-7f67-a2ab-c26d6a034e5e_720.jpg

and a last one
0004abc8-8fd2-5367-c341-f94442160f78_720.jpg

It's poorly worded, but I think she means that the ratio of females to males on this site is leaning towards the women? At least that would make sense if you only took this thread into account; we have quite a number of pretty ladies around these parts, and all the positive comments people post sure do encourage them.

That's what I take from the comment. She can be something to decipher at times.

Anyway, back to ogling. *tugs approvingly on Treena's pigtails*

I mean, there are a lot of girls on this site. I don't know many guys. All the pictures I've been seeing are girls. And if you look around...which I find is weird, there are more stories by female authors than males. That's what I've seen. Feel free to disagree with me

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
DA isn't Alice anymore! D: Oh nooooooes.

darkangel76 said:
Thanks, PF. >.<

And I is still Alice!!! I is just Red Riding Hood too. XD

She's just our go to fairy tale portrayer, that's all. Next up, blue and white gingham with long braids, a small basket, and a snippy little dog. hehehe (Now, do I want to be the Wizard or one of her three companions?)

:cool:

Ok so something I want to do for halloween! Also...my first time wearing/applying make-up....it felt a little odd <<; Even if it was just lipstick and eyeshadow!

Picture0037-Copy.jpg

last year for halloween, this is a witch costume with/out fairy wings.

1witch-1.jpg

1-witcht.jpg

1-witch-1.jpg

and me with a cat costume collar on. (i love chokers)
1laura-2.jpg

All of them? Are you sure? There's at least four. *winks*
I live for innuendo and multiple entendres. O wordplay, how I adore thee~

Ohhhhhhhhhh ~ I was the killer version of Red Riding Hood last year. ;D All bloody and pyscho. Was a lovely costume.

EDIT: Marie's pictures say 1980. Haha.
I like you blonde. Brings out your eyes. ;D

Back
Top Bottom