Post Your Face!

Benen Eachann said:
i live close, but still not in CA, a bit north.. I live in WA.

also thought i would post a couple of my older pics.

scaled.php

scaled.php

Now that I know what you look lie Benen, it should be slightly easier to role play with you now

TouketsuSafaia said:
Photo0282.jpg

I do Mistress Legacy
And TouketsuSafaia you look like a Cali kind of girl. Let me guess...you live in So Cal?

Been a while since I contributed, guess its time to add some shots of my own to the fun!

First, just a normal one, War Eagle, bitches!

Photo48.jpg

And one for the ladies ;D

Photo50.jpg

Mistress Legacy said:
And TouketsuSafaia you look like a Cali kind of girl. Let me guess...you live in So Cal?
Actually I'm kind of in the middle of the two. I don't dress like that all the time. Only when something is happening.

to Toketsu: Best one tonight!! Love the choice of lingerie. Really brings something..
To Treena: NIIIIIIICCCE

Edit: To add to that Toketsu. Just an observation. When were your other photos taken compared to this new one. You look a little bit older in this one then the last.

@MasterOfWhispers: This one is older by a couple of months. A while before I got my haircut.

@Mistress Legacy: I live a couple hours away from Santa Cruz. I stay out of the sun, I burn, not tan.

So...I was having a little fun with the camera...

there are a total of 7...here are 2 of them.

Picture0027.jpg

Picture0026.jpg

Dear Safaia,
hamina.
If that is not clear, I am willing to repeat it as necessary.

Snazzy, your lips are ridiculous in the best of ways.

Treena~ No handlebars this time, but I still approve. I really like your shade. And your hair style/glasses go really well together. And that shirt's a mix of really good colors for you. In the second, though, you're just begging for a smack. Fair warning.

*just sets to omnomnomming on Kara* So much delicious skin~

As_Day_Fades said:
Treena~ No handlebars this time, but I still approve. I really like your shade. And your hair style/glasses go really well together. And that shirt's a mix of really good colors for you. In the second, though, you're just begging for a smack. Fair warning.

Tee Hee thanks. Purple is a favorite color of mine. I wanna color my hair dark black with neon purple or neon green. and well you would have to get in line on smacking my ass. My natural hair color is strawberry blond though, roots are red and when sun hits them really noticable, and then the as you go down hair gets dirty blond.

Mr Master said:
Snazzy Trinket said:
Mr Master said:
HA! That's so unusual for a slow old narwhal like me!

And you were in my town! Hope you had a good time!
GODDOMMOT MM! Why tell me now? Where do you live?

I'd have said earlier, but I didn't realize you were heading to Chicago.

I live in the city, not city center but within the reach of the El. As I recall, Con weekend was rather a bit of a busy one, but still, I woulda bought you a cup of coffee or a sandwich or something. :)
That would have been so epic! T_T I couldn't have stolen your horn in person and had coffee with the best net based narwal ever... I am now severely bummed.

Mistress Legacy said:
Ah. Lucky. At least you're new the beach

Common misconception, it may be sunny in Calli but it is usually balls cold. We cover up and it rains a fuck ton for some god awful reason most of the time. Summers are short like... rest of the time it is gloomy as sin. Summers are usually too hot to really go out and sun bath with out dieing of heat stroke. So.. we get maybe two months of the entire year where we can be out in the sun with out dieing.

So most "Tan" people go get a fake bake...

MyNameIsNothing said:
Karameida Yamada said:
So...I was having a little fun with the camera...

there are a total of 7...here are 2 of them.

Sooooo, when do we get to see the other five??

Lol when you join fetlife? Thats where all 7 are.

^^ Still a nice photo Viola. Bit vague, but I do like some things left to the imagination.
Also in regards to other photos (including Violas. . But think some of the girls on here turned me on to girls with glasses now. I actually find it kind of hot....

Back
Top Bottom