Post Your Face!

As_Day_Fades said:
And Shovel's a sharp lookin' dude. Looks like a fun party. Also, yay for the tables. Are you any good at 'em?

Thanks! It was a pretty fun party. Best night I have had in a long while. And actually, that was the first time I mixed on Vinyl. I started on CD-Js and now I use Traktor (A software program) quite a bit.

Post your tattoos!

Hey!

I just got a new tattoo, and didn't know where to post, so I thought it'd be fun to make a thread for it. And then others could post theirs as well!

So heres mine, just done a few hours ago.

Bassclefftattoo.jpg

RE: Post your tattoos!

Ahh, I just noticed the bass clef, and thought maybe you played something.

Pics of your face, your pets, your tats and your piercings all pretty much fall under this category. :)

Nice tat, btw, Seren! Me likies!!!! <3

A pic of my own tat is in here... somewhere... buried... LOL. I'd have to dig to find out what page. XD

Three forget-me-nots on a vine. It's simple and might seem cliche-ish at first glance. But it actually has a lot of meaning for me.

mytat.jpg

Figured I may as well re-post it. I posted the thing originally like a year and a half ago. LOL.

Awww... thanks, Seren. Mine has a double meaning. Firstly, each flower represents a person (my hubs, my son, my daughter... though my daughter wasn't quite conceived yet... we were trying, lol). Secondly, each flower also represents the past obstacles hubs and I have overcome, our awesome present together and the future we look forward to sharing not just together as a couple, but with our kids. Then, each flower is connected by a vine to symbolize that each person who is most special to me is connected and that time flows fluidly. The choice of the flowers being forget-me-nots was purposeful as well. They're a flower of remembrance, a means to 'not forget'. And I definitely don't want to forget the people they represent nor my time spent with each of them.

How about yours, Seren? It's definitely musically influenced and I love the design. I also love that you chose to go with the bass clef rather than the treble. Bass often times gets overlooked and I've always been a fan of the deeper, richer tones when it comes to instruments. Not to mention, I prefer listening to male voices sing over female. :)

There's not much behind mine, though like you said its musically influenced. I just really love music, everything about it. If I could I'd walk around with my music on all day. Its often uplifting, or if I'm in a bad mood or whatever it always cheers me up, or if I wanna wallow for a bit it helps with that. Its just all around my best friend. And I like all types of it pretty much, male or female, rock or country, etc.

As for the bass clef. It was just the nicest that I found, and like you said its often overlooked, so its something new.

Considering the skin tones are different and the facial structures are similar but not quite the same, I don't see how you two are the same person. You just got here, Bloodlust, so I'm not totally sure what's going on here.

I think you should post a picture with a Bluemoon sign.

All of those pictures come from the same album, Hahvoc. The odd part is that the pictures posted by Bloodlust_Beauty appear to be from an album that is set to private. I had actually viewed Zombie_Addicts album before, and mentioned to her that it was not set to private. I then helped her set one of her albums to private. So, these two are either the same person, or Bloodlust_Beauty has either found a way into/ has access to Zombie_Addicts album, Addicted_09. Bloodlust_Beauty may also just have the pictures in their history, making them available for browsing and posting, despite being in a private album. If I speculate further, these two could know each other and might share the album.

Snapshot_20110620_15-1.jpg

I thought, "Why not?" Ha ha, anyways, this is me, I guess, in all my glory. I felt like playing dress-up one day after watching fairly too many James Bond movies and was a sixties super spy. "The Spy Who Loved Me," you could say. This was actually a preview webcam picture of a video tutorial I was about to post for my new beauty channel for the sixties look so that's why I was really dressed up, but I have to admit: it's starting to grow on me to a more everyday look. I usually flip my bangs over on the side for that "Little Mermaid" effect instead of parting them down the middle but I have to say, I do like the look. :)

The Succubus said:
Snapshot_20110620_15-1.jpg

I thought, "Why not?" Ha ha, anyways, this is me, I guess, in all my glory. I felt like playing dress-up one day after watching fairly too many James Bond movies and was a sixties super spy. "The Spy Who Loved Me," you could say. This was actually a preview webcam picture of a video tutorial I was about to post for my new beauty channel for the sixties look so that's why I was really dressed up, but I have to admit: it's starting to grow on me to a more everyday look. I usually flip my bangs over on the side for that "Little Mermaid" effect instead of parting them down the middle but I have to say, I do like the look. :)

I find this picture extremely attractive.

Back
Top Bottom