Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

H a r r i e t said:
Dameon said:
...why didn't she just get two candles that were shaped like 2?

She obviously wanted to see how good Tako's blowing skills were. GOD.

>> Well that was one but another one was because she really likes to overkill my birthdays cause she hardly sees me xD; And I'm the only summer baby.

Me at Mayhem 2010 with This amazing guy.
BrianFair-1.jpg

Gage... love the sword! And your expression! YUM!

Vega... adorable as always! <3

Omerta! You're hair is teh awesomeness! I love it!

Harri...... your comments never cease to make me smile. <3s that you're back!

Dameon said:
At first I was like 'zomg she's dead in the first picture!' and then you were like 'haha I got you' and I was all ' :| '
Well damn. Sorry to disappoint doll face but I'm quite alive despite the slightly comatose state I'm currently in. But, if I do so happen to clock out any time soon I'll be sure to link to some photos. Everyone can enjoy a nice snuff shot yeah?

I'll just assume you're having some fun at my expense and knew that my previous statement was a joke, moreso meant to infer that I was shocked and upset by your faux fatality.

Zombies Galore said:
Dameon said:
I'll just assume you're having some fun at my expense and knew that my previous statement was a joke, moreso meant to infer that I was shocked and upset by your faux fatality.

Dude. Lighten up. Clearly Snazzy was joking.

Usually when I use unnecessary words, I'm joking. Like faux fatality. And same for emotes. :| Just so you know.

Zombies Galore said:
Dameon said:

Dude. Lighten up. Clearly Snazzy was joking.
Soot, don't worry about it dolly. I like Dameon's constant need to socially chastise people he thinks less them him. His large vocabulary and elitist behavior make me hot. The abuse is lovely. ^_^

Like I said, when I use an overly abundant and obtrusive vocabulary, it's usually meant to highlight the jest rather then be a genuine derogatory statement.

As for my pointing out your flaws, I only pointed out the one typo. Because it was funny. It made me think you said you had a beard for a split second. :E

And yes, the snuff comment was a joke. I knew guys that did snuff in high school because they couldn't smoke. It was pretty gross. They'd spit into an empty pop bottle or can for an hour. Bottles being worse then cans, because you got to see the stuff.

Dameon said:
Like I said, when I use an overly abundant and obtrusive vocabulary, it's usually meant to highlight the jest rather then be a genuine derogatory statement.

As for my pointing out your flaws, I only pointed out the one typo. Because it was funny. It made me think you said you had a beard for a split second. :E

And yes, the snuff comment was a joke. I knew guys that did snuff in high school because they couldn't smoke. It was pretty gross. They'd spit into an empty pop bottle or can for an hour. Bottles being worse then cans, because you got to see the stuff.
I know your joking! >.< I'm just being an ass because I can, shoot, if I was really bothered by you doll face I wouldn't respond. And no, I have no beard. I have a hard time growing leg hair let alone facial hair... frankly most hair scars the shit out of me.

I have half of my hair shaved for that exact reason, someone got gum stuck in my hair and I spazzed and shaved it off cuz I couldn't get it clean. So I have no beard. If I did, I'd prolly be a basket case. I'm actually too tripped out to go back to the page now... >.> I stared at it for a good 10 mins before I switched pages. Thank you for that.... *shivers*

I smoke, but snuff is disgusting. I'll puke if I see anyone chewing it. All. Over. The. Place.

Back
Top Bottom