Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Pretty good. You? Your English skills and grammar have improved a lot.​
Feh! My ass. I go over things and I'm like... dear god what the hell am I trying to say here. lol, I've come to the conclusion that I will never grasp the concept of English. T_T But thank you for saying I've improved.

I'm not bad, laied up right now though. I split my foot open so I can't do anything. So I'm reeeealy bored. What have you been up to?

Snazzy Trinket said:
Feh! My ass. I go over things and I'm like... dear god what the hell am I trying to say here. lol, I've come to the conclusion that I will never grasp the concept of English. T_T But thank you for saying I've improved.

I'm not bad, laied up right now though. I split my foot open so I can't do anything. So I'm reeeealy bored. What have you been up to?
I can see the improvements. They are subtle but it's progress.

Nothing much. Getting through college and working mostly. How's Cali~?​

Less chat. More

lessbeard.jpg

Snazzy Trinket said:

I can see the improvements. They are subtle but it's progress.

Nothing much. Getting through college and working mostly. How's Cali~?​
Thank you.

How's classes going anyhow?

Eh, calli is calli. I love it so I can't really complain.

should i, you think? lol.
i think harri needs to as well... it's been quite a while since we've had the pleasure of seeing you m'dear! <333333333

Well we DO still have to see those pictures from Harri's adventure at Canada's Wonderland. :3

MOAR RECENT PICS. >.> My bad if they too big. I have a resizing problem. Possibly trying to compensate fer something. <,<

l_23e89a415a0e4c2daadd643825307dd8.jpg

l_22b3d04da1314018861127c4fb091f5a.jpg

l_a5a98cfe82034137949f203586c1718e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom