Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Should be a rule that from now on everyone's first photo posted in this thread is a scan of their driver's license with everything but the photo and D.O.B. blocked off.

=|

H a r r i e t said:
But... but I don't have a driver's license. D:

NO RP SOUP FOR YOU.

Also check it out. My Chinese Zodiac is the Rabbit. You can totally see it on my necklace if you squint real hard.

img1705h.jpg

H a r r i e t said:
If you were an admin on a site that has clearly stated anyone under the age of 18 isn't allowed to make an account, and you get countless members ignoring that, you'd get snippy too.
*Sigh* I'm already apologized for this. I'm not going to be chastised about something that was settled a year ago. I'm allowed on the site now and so I will stay on the site. If you so see it fit to be annoyed by a small mistake from actually over a year ago then fine. That's you're precognitive, continue on I hope you have fun with it. But, I was told distinctly that I could come to the site one I turned of age and now I'm of age. Thank you for your time.

The site can get in trouble for under aged people being exposed to adult situations, and by extension, the people who work on it. It'd be like someone coming into your job and trying to do a drug deal in your office.

H a r r i e t said:
I didn't say I was annoyed or anything- none of my business how old you are.

I was just explaining why Seraph could've gotten a little "mean" about the situation.
Oh I understood why Seraph was irritated with me. And I felt down right stupid too. But, I am truly of age now. ^_^ I wasn't far from the age when I was denied access to the site in the first place.

Snazzy Trinket said:
H a r r i e t said:

I was just explaining why Seraph could've gotten a little "mean" about the situation.
Oh I understood why Seraph was irritated with me. And I felt down right stupid too. But, I am truly of age now. ^_^ I wasn't far from the age when I was denied access to the site in the first place.

Two months or two hours, the punishment could have been the same. Zero tolerance is the law. Especially when it comes to under age.

No one's saying you were malicious, though.

Dameon said:
The site can get in trouble for under aged people being exposed to adult situations, and by extension, the people who work on it. It'd be like someone coming into your job and trying to do a drug deal in your office.
And I was kept away from the site for the duration of my minor year. Seraph did his job rather well must admit. Now, we done? Or are you going to point out something else that was already made clear to me by the mod who kept me from the site.

Dameon said:
Snazzy Trinket said:
H a r r i e t said:

Two months or two hours, the punishment could have been the same. Zero tolerance is the law. Especially when it comes to under age.

No one's saying you were malicious, though.
*Sigh* Okay, I understand this. I'm sorry for the mistake, but I can't take it back and I'm not going to leave the site because of a mistake I made a long time ago. Particularly if I'm of age now, that's unfair to me. I've learned my lesson I stayed away from the site, now that I am of age, there is no reason for me not to try the site again. Though, I have to admit, I was weary about doing because of something like this happening.

Zombies Galore said:
Kravin5150 said:
artistic girls who read are sexy, and this site is full of them!

Dude, for real. Creative, brainy, interesting girls are just superduperultramegasexy.

Snazzy Trinket said:
It's my account sig for another Site. But that's my face.

Your face has perhaps the most sensual set of lips I have ever seen.
Aw, well thank you. ^_^

Thanks. My favorite features of myself are probably my hair and my shoulders. It's weird, but I get a lot of compliments on having broad shoulders. And I fell asleep a few times during high school to wake up to a girl petting my hair.

The weirdest thing was when I went into an Esso to pay for my gas and the East Indian girl behind the cash told me she was really jealous of my hair. I didn't know what to say to that other then laugh and say 'thank you?'.

Back
Top Bottom