Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonBall Z: Tsukino Futago (blakkatt07 x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

"Now that I think about it, how is that going to work?" Goku asked. "They're gonna have their hands full ruling just one, but with planet Vegeta back as well, that'll be two."

Serenity snuggled into Vegeta's embrace.

Ikuko tilted her head. "Sounds like you all have a lot to figure out."

Serenity smiled in her sleep

Ikuko nodded. "Oh that I know you will.

Serenity slept long into the night, a sign of just how exhausted she was

Ikuko smiled. "Only if you feel up to making it. Otherwise, ordering out is fine."

Eventually, Serenity startled awake

Krystal nods. “I think I’ll just order out. Goku tends to eat more than bunny.. so..” she chuckles, getting her phone and ordering everything on the menu of the tsukino’s favorite restaurant. She pays with her credit card.

Vegeta kisses her head gently. “Hello darling.”

Goku chuckled nervously. "I think we proved she can very well out-eat me."

Serenity relaxed upon hearing Vegeta's voice. "Geta..." She snuggled to him.

Goku just smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Serenity shook her head and kissed his chest.

Krystal smiles softly to the kiss to the head. A little while later, the food arrives, so she tips the delivery boy handsomely and brings everything into the dining room.

Vegeta smiles and kisses her head. “I’m here for you.”

The others all nodded. "Do we need to get our plates before Goku gets his?" Shingo aked.

Serenity kissed him back.

The Tsukinos all nodded and fixed their plates before eventually Goku started fixing one for Krys first then his own.

Serenity smiled. "Whatever would I do without you, now that I have you back?"

Goku loaded up his plate and started eating as did the Tsukinos.

Serenity smiled and cupped his cheek.

It wasn't long before Goku was sitting back in his chair, having finished eating.

Serenity kissed him back. "Maybe sometime within the next couple of weeks, we see about visiting Planet Vegeta?"

Back
Top Bottom