Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

She nuzzles him back, her tiny body wrapped within his muscular arms. She let the sad thoughts fade, focusing on her mate and his easy grin.

"A perfect morning my dear. We haven't even eaten yet and it will be noon soon." she corrected then laughed, "Didn't we promise we'd go hunting? I wonder if they realized..."

Flynn laughs. "It's okay beautiful, we have plenty of elk left from last night, we can tell them we figured out that we had enough left on the way there, and then got lost on the way back.. Of course they'll probably expect us to be fucking in the woods." He mutters, his lips brush against hers as he speaks.

Her breath is hot against his lips, her body warming in his embrace, enjoying the cold water.

"Don't entice a round two," she purred, her lips almost against his, "we will never get back to the group if you keep this up."

Bringing her head back a bit she grinned at him then continued to bend backwards until her forehead reached the water. His arms were still around her waist, keeping her balanced as she used her hands to rinse her red curls out in the water, her soft perky breasts pointing straight up to the sky.

"You have some serious willpower love," she laughed, "to not be pleasing my nipples with your tongue. You know you want to."

She loved to tease him, especially as her hips rubbed against his. Usually he was too tall for her to rub herself on him, but in the water she didn't need to stand, and Flynns arms were keeping her a float, giving her the perfect vantage to tease him with her body.

"I won't keep teasing you," she purred as she lifted her head once more, water dripping down her face as her red curls were slicked back to her scalp, "I love you Flynn baby."

Flynn groans lightly, his lips trying to capture hers but she escapes him so easily, her breasts pointing up to the sky, he gives her chest a light kiss before laughing. "Maybe a round two wouldn't hurt?" He mutters to her.

She makes his arousal worse but rubbing her hips against his, she can clearly feel his arousal. "You're just asking to be fucked, it's not fair." He says with a shake of his head. "You have such power over me." He says, capturing her lips with his own before breaking away, his lips returning to hers between words, as if trying to sate an addiction. "You're so fucking sexy.."

"Maybe I am asking, what will you do about it?" She laughed, rubbing her sex on his growing erection, "can you really handle another round?"

She kissed him lovingly then let out a giggle at his compliments, "and you think your not? You'd make gods feel self conscious my massive, handsome beast."

Kissing him one last time she suddenly slid down, dipping under the water and swimming away before popping her head up feet away, "I love it best when you catch me."

"You'd better believe I can handle another round." He growls, his hips bucking against her sex as she rubs it against his member, nearly allowing it to slip inside but she so essily avoids it.

He kisses her back, listening to her compliments before she disappears, Flynn easily gives chase, starting to swim after the redhead in the lake. Eventually he catches her, grabbing her and impaling her on his cock. He wraps his hands around her throat, depriving her of oxygen as he starts to slam into her. "You do this to me every time.." He groans.

She got one last breath in before his hands wrapped around her neck and dragged her in, forcing her legs wide as he plunged into her. She was given no warning or say, but that was how she liked it most. She cried out, but it came out garbled and died off as her air supply cut off. Her body screamed as her nerves buzzed with life.

Oh god Flynn. Yes. Fuck yes. The water was making it hard for him to pick up any speed though, and as much as she loved how rough he was being, he was losing momentum, Get us on the beach baby. You can take me like a dog. Mount me.

Flynn takes her advice, lifting her out of the water and walking with her to the beach, where he throws her down on to the rocky beach. "On all fours. Now." He growls to her, giving her ass a smack as he watches her.

The moment she does what he asks he goes back to fucking her like crazy, mounting her from behind and holding her neck to cut off her air. He slams into her over and over, as fast as he can go, almost as if he was taken over by a primal form of sex addict, trying to be as rough as can be.

Like the wolf she was, Hayley got down on all fours, already panting from the heat and lust enveloping her. And like her counterpart, he mounted her, sliding back in as his huge frame leaned over her tiny one, pounding into her like mad. It was almost ironic how wolflike they were fucking, and yet they remained in human bodies. But Hayley paid it little thought, more focused on not cumming instantly with just how good it felt to be filled and stretched, his hands on her neck once more, cutting off her air.

Flynn growls lowly ass his primal instincts take over, he allows her air every couple of seconds but other than that he keeps a tight grip on her throat. I want you to cum all over my cock, you sexy red headed wolf of mine. He growls in her head. He moves one of his hands from her throat and gives her ass another hard smack, her once pale porcelain skin is now red and irritated where his hand had smacked down.

It felt amazing with him bent over her, and every thrust she let out a panting grunt, his hands choking her perfectly, making her crave him only more. This man knew her inside and out, and he was using every trick he could to make her cum like she had dozens of times before for him.

"Oh baby," she let's out another groan as she gasps for a bit of air. Suddenly his hand smacks down on her ass, leaving a welt as she lets out a long whine, followed by a louder cry as her body tenses and yet again she cums for him, drenching him in her juices.

"Fill me," she groaned, before his hand tightened on her throat, Fill me with...your cum baby... till my stomach looks full. Mount me like...like the bad wolf you are...fucking yes. Oh god yes.... Fuck me to oblivion baby.

Flynn grunts when he feels her cum around him, even though she wants him to cum he isn't done yet. He continues to frantically fuck her for a good five minutes before finally releasing his seed inside of her, not even giving her a warning.

He pulls out of her and falls back, before reaching out and picking her up, walking with her into the lake and bathing with her to get rid of the sweat and cum that had been acquired through their multiple sessions, this time he keeps tight hold on her so that she can't tempt him into another, otherwise they'd be here all day.

They walk back to camp, redressing in the clothes they had left in the clearing before returning to the fire, where a sleepy Dominik had fallen asleep on his mate, his head resting on her lap.

By the time they are arriving, Hayley is in Flynn's arms, falling fast asleep as he carries her. Likewise Dominik seems to be napping and even Kayden is relaxing and catching some sun while they wait. She doesn't move more than opening her eyes and smiling, then reclosing them and letting herself rest.

"Ivory is still asleep. Poor girl hasn't slept proper in days. Christian is with her. We all ate. Someone never brought breakfast back."

She returned to her silence, soaking up sun rays.

Flynn laughs. "Yeah, we got a little preoccupied." He says with a grin on his face, sitting down with Hayley in his arms, holding her while she continues to sleep. He gives the beautiful redhead a kiss on her forehead before sighing softly. "I don't know how I got so lucky." He says with the shake of his head. "I thought after Fontaine died I wouldn't have anybody." He says while looking up at Kayden. "Keep your mate in check, love him while you two are together, advice from your grandpa over here." He says with a laugh.

Kayden sat up a little, making sure Dominik's head remained resting in her lap, "You've always been more of a father figure. To Katerina, and now to me. And I do cherish him. I wouldn't have fought through Hell to make it back to him. And Hayley...she's perfect for you. You both are. I see how she looks at you, how she looks up to you. You're the best thing to happen to each other Flynn. Just like me and Dom. And Christian and Ivory. We all got lucky."

Flynn smiles. "I never believed in luck." He says. "I was always told that our fates are sealed, always to be followed and never off path.. Unless you're one of the Gods, or the Weïrd sisters, but to me it was never luck." He says. "And you can tell when your fate is guiding you, you can feel it.. Like when I met Hayley, she was trying to sneak wine and she spilled it on me, I had never met a more beautiful girl." He admits.

~

In the city, Ven had gotten him and Brea a small apartment, now the room with two beds and a space for Otis is covered in ice and snow, the snow softly drifting from the ceiling to make piles on the floor. He holds Brea while sitting on the bed. "How're you holding up?" He mutters to her, he had wanted to make the room as close to home as possible, for both of them.

Kayden smiled, letting her eyes drift close again as she leaned back, "Fate wanted you two together. I'm just glad you never let her get away."

Inside the abandoned house Ivory was starting to wake, her body moving within her mate's embrace, her eyebrows knitted together. Something hurt...something felt wrong. Waking up, she crawled out of his arms, careful to keep him asleep then moved into the back of the house, allowing herself to Change. When she was finished she nosed the back door open and slipped out, knowing he'd follow her scent when he did wake.

Wolf instinct had taken over as Ivory moved through the trees until she found a deep enough hole amongst some dirt and dead logs that she could make a den. Crawling in, it was perfectly spacious enough to allow her body to stretch out, but not big enough for any predators to come in. It was perfect. Perfect for her.

Perfect for her litter.

~~

Hours past outside the house as the group either slept or sunbathed, until finally Kayden woke, having dozed off. The other three were quiet too, so Kayden was careful to tip toe away to the house, wanting to check in on her family. After the weeks they had been having, everyone deserved a little sleep. But when she stepped inside she was surprised to only find Christian. One sniff of the room told her why, the air thick with Ivory' scent, and the scent of labor.

"Christian wake up," she shook him roughly, waking him up, "Ivory is gone. I think she's in labor, and went to find a den. Brother come on, wake up. Your mate needs you."

~

Brea had woken in a hospital over a week ago. Her wounds were now healed and she lived in a small aprtment with Ven. They shared the small house along with Otis, each making their pay. Brea had gotten a job down at the local bakery, helping cook and clean for the baker and his family. Ven was using his tricks to entertain people and gain coin. It wasn't easy work, but they made it out alright. And Otis seemed happy. As were they.

It had started right after they had gotten out of the hospital. In the weeks to come Brea had noticed her quickened heart beat when he entered a room, and how she blushed only for him. And she knew he felt the same, hearing his heart and his breath quicken being around her. After a week, she couldn't stand it any longer and she had kissed him. It was a childih kiss, nothing more than a peck on the mouth but it meant something. Something big to her.

And now they were "Dating". Ven wanted to go slow for her, to let her grieve and settle into their new lives before she made any rash decisions on mating. And Brea liked him all the more for it.

Sitting on the bed with his arm around her shoulders, she leaned on him after a hard days work, listening to his day.

"My day was much like yours Ven. Long and tiring. I'm glad to be home."

Christian jumps as he is awoken, looking up at Kayden before nodding, deciding to change for this. Once his change is complete he runs out of the house, out through the back door to follow the scent his mate had left behind.

When he finds her he nuzzles his head against hers. Are they ready, love? He asks in her head, his warm chocolate brown eyes watching her, a little bit of fear nestles into the back of his mind at the thought of having kids, was he really ready?

~

Ven chuckles. "There's a castle in this city, there's a wizard inside and I noticed some signs about apprenticeships, which means of course I would learn magic, they'd give small dividends to help pay rent and all of that but I'd learn more and hopefully become a court Mage." He explains while resting his head against hers.

"All days will be long and tiring, unfortunately this society isn't really anything like the wolves, though the battles are just as hard fought." He says to her. "But today I made a little more than usual, might help us to buy some nicer clothing or blankets for the bed or something of the sorts, I know the day is long and hard, but at least we're safe." He says.

He gives her a kiss on her cheek, not really sure how the whole wolf dating process worked other than them not having sex.

Ivory had felt him nearing, so it wasn't a surprise when she heard the crackle of twigs under his paws, and the russle of bushes as he approached. Be it any other, friend or predator, Ivory would have let out warning calls, telling them to back down. The mama wolf was fiercely protective now, more so of her little family than ever before.

As Christian approaches his thoughts reached out to her like a soothing hand, comforting her as he asked. In response he could hear the small whines of two little beings and Ivorys voice in his head, your a father my love. To a little girl...and little boy.

She was curled around them so as to protect them from the cold and anyone who would peer inside. But as he looked in she turned, allowing him to peek at his pups. One was tiny and almost blonde coloured her brown was so light. She had a small black nose, but her eyes were still firmly closed. The other was a little bigger, and the darkest of Browns with lighter brown patches. He too had a tiny black nose that sniffed the air as Christian approached, both of them giving out tiny squeaks.

Two Alphaborns, Ivory beamed, proud already of them. It was rare to have two alphaborns at once, but it shouldn't have come as a surprise to the parents given their bloodlines.

~

Brea sat up and dazzled him with a smile, letting Ven kiss her cheek before she spoke, "that sounds like a wonderful idea. You can learn new spells. Maybe we can get a better apartment closer to the castle. Oooh I love the sound of that. And we could use blankets badly. The nights are always so chilly Ven."

Oscars-weekend-chris-wood-38181551-600-796.jpg

Christian feels his lips curl into a smile as he hears the pups squeak, he sees them from inside of the small ball their mother had made for them to remain warm. Theyre beautiful.. Keep them warm love, it's very cold outside. He says while nuzzling his head against hers, giving her face a lick.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven laughs. "I hardly notice the cold.. But we do have extra money so if you wish I could buy a fur blanket, maybe bear or elk." He muses while scratching his head in thought. "Yeah, I feel like we'll outgrow this apartment soon, but I'll head down to the castle tomorrow.. For now I want to stay here with you." He says while nuzzling his head against hers, they had grown very close over the last week together.

Ivory nuzzles him happily, overjoyed at their new little family, I named our little girl Serana. I was hoping you'd have a name for our son. He is quite adorable.

The pups were squeaking and wiggling on their mother's side, trying to sniff out their father but unable to see him with their eyes still closed and their bodies unknowing how to walk. This would be their home for the first handful of weeks, until they could see and learn to walk, so that they could leave the den. For Ivory, This meant it was her home too for a bit, as she would never stray far from her little ones now, at least until they were old enough to hunt, or had their first Change. A pup's first Change usually came with puberty but for an Alphaborn it would happen around their first birthday. And then they would remain human till puberty hit and they would return to their wolf form, finally able to learn control over their two forms. Of course all of this was many years down the line, and Ivory hopes by then that her mate, pups, and herself had settled down into a nice home.

~

"Bear would be nice," she smiled, "I'm not like the other winter wolves I guess. The cold always bothered me, made my skin itch. I like it better when I sleep warm. Especially now when I can cuddle you."

Christian smiles. Serena is a beautiful name.. Could we name our boy Tucker? He asks within her mind, laying down next to her to help keep the pups warm with her, listening to them squeak and watching them wiggle as they struggle to understand the new world around them.

~

Ven smiles, putting his arm around her and pulling her close. "You know I'm always open to cuddle." He says with a laugh, his skin is cold to the touch from the temperature in their apartment and from being Nordic in general, but he doesn't seem to mind the cold at all, seemingly enjoying it if anything. Snowflakes drift and float around them, falling from the ceiling and landing on them as they cuddle, they are magical of course so they left no marks, but their coldness is still there.

Tucker sounds wonderful love. Our little Tucker and Serana.

She licked Tucker as he wiggled, then grabbed him by the scruff, her mouth gentle as she lifted him and placed him at Christian's chest, leaning to do so. The baby wolf instantly rubbed into Christian's fur, curling up by his father as he squeaked and yipped, happy to smell the new body.

Our little ones. We will protect them till they day we die, won't we love? They will become big and strong, fierce warriors like us. But for now, they are small and gentle and in need of our protection. Our warmth. And food.

Ivory's eyes danced as she looked at her mate lovingly, the fact that he had fathered her children just cementing her love for him even more. Her stomach grumbled as her thoughts spoke though. Labor had made her hungry, and she still needed to eat for three while she nursed.

Christian, love of my life, would you mind hunting for us? I can't leave them for the next few days, they are just too new. And too hungry, as am I.

Christian smiles happily as the little pup is placed on his chest, feeling the pup rub into him as if trying to get a feel for him. I can hunt, but Tucker needs to be taken off of me. He says with a chuckle. When the pup is returned to his mother the new father stands and walks out of the den, promising to come back with food.

He runs through the forest, easily taking down an elk and dragging it back to the den to Ivory, helping her tear up the meat to portions for her to eat, though he isn't sure how she will feed the pups, still being new to this whole idea of having pups.

Ivory's mouth waters as he returns, and immediately dives in to the meat laid before her, glad her mate was so kind as to tear pieces off. The pups whine and yip but they can't move, still only at the wiggling phase. She ignores them, letting the wiggle along the belly, Serana head nudging her back leg, Tucker's little paws trying to press against her stomach. Eating her fill she licks the blood off her lips, for once full and sated.

Thank you Christian, these two will starve me otherwise. Please eat my love. And I'm sure the others are hungry and waiting to hear the news. I'll howl if I need you.

Back
Top Bottom