Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

Katerina nods, "At least help Christian find Ivory, and take Ven and Brea there. You can always come back if it isn't to your liking."

Kayden looks to Christian, then back to Katerina, "Carrying two unconscious people while looking for Ivory will hinder us Nina, and she's pregnant out there, and we aren't even sure how far along. Could we send anyone with them to the city, so we can look with Christian?"

Nina thought it over, "I'll send Lukai and one other person, that way I'll be assured they get there safely. When you find Ivory give her my best, and tell her I miss her. Perhaps I'll see her and the pups again one day. I hope to see all of you."

There were a few tearful goodbyes then, especially between sisters, unsure when they'd see each other next. As the moon began its decent and night slowly crested towards morning the small group left, travelling north in hopes of finding Ivory.

"We should start in the eastern pack territory," Kayden offered as a suggestion, "When everyone was fleeing, many returned to their homes, or what was left. Perhaps she did too and we can catch a trail."

Flynn nods in agreement, the two info joins ones would hinder their progress greatly, though he didn't agree with splitting up with them, knowing that the chances of finding them in a human city again were very small.

He walks with his mate on his back still, walking north with the group to find Ivory. They walk until the sun sets in the west, then they make camp in a small opening within the trees.

Dominik laye with Kayden, his arms wrapped around her, using her body heat to feed him every once in awhile. He keeps her in his embrace to keep her warm, his head buried in her neck as he whispers things into her ear.

As night approaches and they settle down Hayley wakes, although she is disoriented and dizzy, her wounds still effecting her. In minutes she is falling back asleep, the littel red wolf resting in the arms of her mate as her breathing slows. Across the camp Dominik and Kayden cuddle, mostly to keep warm but also due to the lack of clothing. All of the wolves hadn't planned for Changing back or being forced from their homes, so no one had clothing. The best they had done was killed a deer, skinning it and eating the meat. They had Changed back to eat, except for Hayley of course, and they hoped by morning the deer skin would be dried and they could fashion forms of clothing, at least something to protect and cover them. Until then Kayden had stolen Dominik's shirt to hide her breast's and just barely cover her ass, while the men made sure to sit in positions that covered themselves from onlookers.

Dominik's eyes open in the middle of the night, his head still trapped under her golden locks of hair. He sighs quietly against her skin, not wanting to wake her with him. Though he finds himself unable to fall back asleep, he does not wish to interrupt Kayden's slumber. "I love you." He whispers under his breath, hopefully not loud enough to disturb her.

Rolling over in his arms, her mostly sleep state still caught his words, her thoughts breathing into his mind, And I you my sweet demon...

~

Ivory was not in a good place. She was pregnant...heavily so. She had run for days from those men and eventually lost them, but now she was even more lost than before, and she could feel her twins moving within her womb; it was coming. She was holed up in a small abandoned home, mostly broken and ravaged by years of unuse in the countryside, but at least it provided safety from the weather and the predators outside.

"Where are you Christian?" she whispered to herself, dropping her muzzle to the dirty floor as she lay on her side, her full stomach sticking out from between her long legs. She was frightened to bring her pups into a world she did not know, and being apart from her mate so long was effecting her, making her feel sick, moody, and more scared than the warrior princess ever had before.

As they travel on for days, Christian feels something faint and smells the familiar smell of pine along with honey, a small connection and smell he had not found in a long time. He takes off in another direction, the group following him as he speeds through trees, the connection growing stronger and stronger as he gets closer and closer to his mate.

He finds an abandoned hut, he opens the door with his nose before howling into it and charging inside, finding his mate on the floor laying. He immediately starts to nuzzle his head against hers, giving her a few reassuring licks as he had missed her.

Ivory became startled at first when the door started jostling, fearful it was those mutts again. She was too weak to run or fight, unable to even get up anymore at her state. She felt starved, even though she had caught a rabbit the day before. But the twins needed too much nourishment and she couldn't feed herself enough with how little energy and how slow she was growing. Without Christian Ivory worried she might not make it, too week to even care for herself.

So it wasn't a surprise that tears sprung into her eyes when the door crashed open and the most familiar howl sounded, his thoughts rushing into hers. Ivory let out a whiny bark, licking his face relentlessly as she cried, a rare sight to see in a wolf, happy to have him back.

Omg Christian! her thoughts sounded overjoyed, I can't beleive its you. I was so scared...I was chased all the way here.

She whined and continued licking him, nuzzling into his neck, Is it just you? What of the pack? These wolves...they've came after me for days when I ran into them in our home. I got so lost I couldn't go back, and they became so lost they didn't know how to either so they simply kept trying to kill me. They are still out there, looking for me. They'll kill the twins. I couldn't let them...but I'm so weak my love. I'm too weak.

The stress is in her eyes but also plainly seen on her thin body, her lack of nutrion obvious. She'd been eating just enough for the pups to stay healthy, but her body was being denied food, and she had lost weight due to it. Probably too much.

God I missed you. her thoughts wove through his, I miss you so much

~

Outside the group pulled up and waited, hearing his howl and knowing he had found his mate. Kayden was in wolf form again, as was Hayley who had healed in their trip. No one wanted to intrude on their moment, instead taking in some sunrays and waiting.

Oscars-weekend-chris-wood-38181551-600-796.jpg

Christian nuzzles his head against hers. Never leave my side again, I don't know if I can live without you baby. He lays next to her, allowing her to lick him over and over, the reunion making him uplifted and very happy.

tumblr_inline_ny0joz6bfN1sj2fx7_500.jpg

she continues to lick and nuzzle him, all too happy to see him. Their beautiful reunion is cut short though at the sounds of distant howls.

'They caught my scent. I told you they were hunting me.'

Ivory tried to rise, but her belly was too bloated and her body to weak to remain standing. She got halfway up and then her knees buckled and she fell on her side once more, letting out a whimper as she rested her head on the cracking wooden floor.

'I'm too weak my love. I...I can't.'

Christian nods at her weakness, understanding. Stay here love. He charges outside, relaying to Kayden that the Gray Wolves were coming, Dominik and Flynn get into defensive positions at the front and back doors, ready to fight off the incoming wolves.

The fight is easily won, the four Gray wolves stand no chance against the Brutish Flynn and the Demon Dominik, not before long four gray wolf bodies lay crumpled in the leaf covered ground.

Christian returns to his mate's side, trying to comfort her as he doesn't think she can move.

Flynn and Dominik alone could take on the four wolves, leaving the girl's to move inside where its safe. Both of them take the opportunity to pad over to Ivory, chirping and nudging her with their noses, the Beta allowing them to speak to her.

'I'm so glad you two are safe. I started to think I wouldn't see either of you again.'

'It was a close call' Hayley's thoughts mixed in, 'I'm happy to have you back Aunt Ivory. How are you feeling?'

'We both are. And yes, how are you feeling Ivory? Can we get you anything?'

'Food' her thoughts breathed, her stomach rumbling. She didn't need to say more, Hayley and Kayden bolting out as the fight ended, grabbing the two men and whisking them into the trees for a hunt, leaving Christian to tend to his mate.

~Within the hour they were back with an elk and a handful of rabbits that Dominik was carrying. They all changed, finding the makeshift leather clothing they had to use until they found better. While the men skinned and prepared meat the girls made a fire. Inside Ivory had Changed back, now sitting naked on the floor with her bloated belly, holding it as she cuddled against her mate.

"I'm glad you found me," she breathed, "I was scared to go into labor alone. Or even Change without someone to protect me. It wasn't fair we lost each other. I just...I was trying to protect our twins."

She kissed him gently, touching his face tenderly, "I've missed you. Your voice, your smile, how stupidly jealous you make me. If it wasn't for this belly, I'd be straddling you till the morning sun, screaming your name to the heavens my love."

Christian kisses her back, keeping her wrapped in his arms. "I don't remember much, but I do remember you promising me a retreat in a cave where we could scream all we want." He whispers to her, not wanting the others to hear. "But that's after they are born." He refers to the twins, though he didn't know how many there would be until now.

Dominik finishes with his cooking, handing over two of the five rabbits to Ivory, knowing that she was eating for three, he saves one for him and Kayden, one for Hayley and Flynn, and the last to be held in reserves until the elk was ready.

He sits down next Kayden, putting an arm around her, eyeing Christian and his mate for a moment before looking down at Kayden. "Don't worry about kids, we have eighty thousand years." He mutters to her with a quiet laugh, kissing her cheek before getting started by eating his portion of the rabbit.

Kayden only shrugged in response, "I didn't think we could even have any Dom," before biting into her food.

Meanwhile within the abandoned shack where Ivory and Christian are alone, Ivory is devouring all five rabbits, the food flying into her mouth with ravenous hunger. Her stomach finally stops complaining, and the twins grow still in her womb, no longer kicking and hitting the sides and giving her cramps.

"A cave where we can scream sounds wonderful," she hummed, her eyes closing at the thought. Her breasts were bigger than they ever had been before, making her even more curvy and voluptuous and enticing. She was still sitting practically in his lap, hislegs stretched out around her so her back hit his torso and her ass pushed into his groin.

"I want you," she whispered, kissing him from over the shoulder, "Since the second I heard your howl I've been yearning for you Christian. When do I finally get you."

The night passes on quickly for most, but is nice and slow for the East Beta's, the next morning Dominik wakes very early, he shakes Kayden awake, silencing any argument or noise from her with his lips.

When he breaks away he presses a finger to her lips, signaling for her to be quiet. "I saw a lake not far from here, do you want to go swimming?" He whispers to her, his eyes gleaming as if the yearn for adventure has a visual impact on him.

In the morning Kayden is woken by his lips, her moan stifled at the musky scent around her that was him. He's breath against her ear made her body tingle, and a blush crept along her cheeks, thinking of all the things she could do to him at a lake. They hadn't had a moment alone since they left and Kayden was beginning to get needy, her body begging for him every time she kissed him or his hand skimmed along her skin.

"Yes please," she whispered, dragging him to their feet and tiptoeing away. The minute they hit the trees she slipped out of her leather clothing that barely covered her, standing naked before him.

"Last one there wears the collar," she challenged, pressing her lips to his neck, "And if its me...I'll even let you put on a leash."

Stepping away, Kayden danced into the trees, her body much quicker and faster naked then in to restrictive clothing they had made that made it hard to move. As she ran she kept a decent pace, making sure she didn't completely leave him behind. While she would love to ee the thick leather collar on his neck, thinking about the way it would choke her and how hot it would be if he had a leash on her made her want to lose, her body thick with desire.

Dominik grins widely at the challenge, throwing off his own leather clothing before running after her, using all of his energy to catch up with her. Soon enough he is running past her, he is the first into the lake, giggling and laughing as he tries to catch his breath.

"Don't worry about it baby I wouldn't have liked the collar anyway." He says to her with a grin, putting the large leather collar around her neck before attaching a leash to it, pulling it tightly so that she is close to him before pressing his lips to hers, groaning against her soft lips, it's almost as if he cannot survive without them, always needing another taste.

She giggles madly as he slips the collar on. Why did she enjoy this? Then he conjures up a leash and she can feel herself getting wet at the thought, at all the delicious things he can do to her.

"Ravage me," she growls, kissing him hard as her soft breasts press firmly into his chest, her one leg snaking between his legs as she moans in anticipation.

He groans when he feels her breasts press to his chest, causing him to pull her closer, keeping her very close to him as the cool water snakes around them. He feels her leg in between his own, it is greeted by his aroused member. The water is still low enough for them to stand, though it engulfs them up to the top of their chests.

His tongue slips into her mouth with no permission, knowing that she would like that, his hand keeps a firm grip on the collar, preventing her from moving away from him, he would have to be the one to break the kiss. His free hand roughly grabs one of her breasts, his lips breaking from hers and roughly grabbing one of her pert nipples between his teeth, sucking on it before continuing to nip and lick her breast.

Kayden groaned loudly, her arousal spiking as she almost climbed on top of him, her arms and legs wrapping around him tightly. Her tongue wrestled his, her body practically begging for him to be rough as she clung tightly, groaning in delight at where his hands roamed. Her groans grew louder as she tilted back and his teeth caught her nipple, suckling and nipping at it causing her breath to catch.

"I'm so pent up," she growled, nails digging into his shoulders, "You have to fuck me raw today baby. Oh god, please."

Dominik grins. "Oh trust me baby I intend to." He says while kissing her neck, groaning against her smooth skin while her legs wrap around his waist. He uses his hands to keep her lifted up, immediately spearing her with his cock, causing him to groan in delight.

"Still tight as I remember." He groans into her ear before biting down on her earlobe lightly, not wanting to hurt her. He starts to draw body heat from her as he fucks her hard and fast, slamming into her over and over.

The water around them splashed as he sets his pace, his teeth against her ear making her groan I. Delight, the feeling of it highly erotic to her. With the leash and collar she is able to lean far enough back that her back is almost touching the water, his hold on the leash making the thick collar choke her but it only pleasures her more. One held on to his arm while the other clung to the collar and she bounced hard, riding his dick fast and furiously.

"Oh god Dominik," she moaned, "do you need me to beg for my release? Baby I'm so close."

"Go ahead and beg for it baby." He says while choking her further, wanting to bring her to the ultimate release if even possible. He knows that this endeavor is nowhere near done, as he is barely feeling the effects of pleasure. Knowing that she seems to like pain, he gives her a light slap on the face, just to experiment but of course he allows her to see that he is just experimenting with this through his thoughts.

"God you make me go fucking crazy." He groans loudly. He continues to go hard and fast on her, groaning loudly at several intervals.

Kayden moans stopped as the collar pulled tightly against her throat, but he could feel how insane her body tingled, how high he was putting her. She wanted to scream at this point, to let the whole forest know their throes of passion. Instead she started to beg, needing her first release.

"Please baby," she purred, "Please Dominik, let me cum. Let me shower you with my pleasure. Oh god baby please. OH FUCK OOOOH FUCK."

She was so close and she tried so hard to hold on, as the collar dug in tighter, his one hand keeping a tight hold of the leash. A thought struck her, and she wasn't sure if he'd like it but if he loved her in a collar being a good little submissive wolf then maybe...

"Please let me cum. Please...master."

Dominik grins at her submission, loving having her twisted around his thumb like this, how she could just unravel at his command really makes him excited.

"Oh, call me that again.. And cum for me baby." He says when she calls him master, the idea of this sexy wolf before him continously calling him master while they make love just makes him want to do more and more, he continues to pound into her over and over. She seems to just spur him on.

On command Kayden lets out a howlish scream as her body explodes, so violently that she has to sit up and cling to him as she coats him in her juices, not just inside her walls but squirting out onto his legs. The water washes it quickly, but it can't take the explosion of lust and pleasure coursing through her as she bounces on his stiff cock, moaning in delight.

"Again master please," she whispers in his ear, the collar pressing up against his collar, "Fuck me master, fuck me please."

Back
Top Bottom