Beacon Slaves (Malfrost X DuxT)

Yang moved out the way for him, however she gave him a glare. Half drugged up or not, she would still kill him if he hurt her little sister. For now though, she returned to eating out her Faunus friend, getting moans and purrs from the girl.

Ruby bit her lip as a cute little groan escaped her. This close to the sex and with him teasing her, she couldn't help but get aroused, her panties starting too get wet as she squirmed a little under him.

Michael got the warning from Yang as he made sure he didn't rush things too much with Ruby. Her cute little moans only served to arouse him more. He needed to get her out of clothes, now.

Michael grasped the waistband of Ruby's bottoms and looked her in the eye, giving her a small smile. "Ruby....can I take these off please?" He asked her, not wanting to force the issue on her, especially around her sister.

Ruby, looked down at him, biting her bottom lip cutely as she watched him. After a moment she gave a quick nod, slowly raising her feet up so he could take her bottoms off, her ruby red panties too. He'd quickly discover that the girls underwear was more or less all colour coordinated.

Michael chuckled as pulled down Ruby's bottoms and panties. "You all are so cute....all wearing color coordinated panties...nothing left uncoordinated, huh?" He gave Ruby a teasing wink before he pushed his lips up against her bottom lips.

His tongue lashed at her slit, licking up her juices before it moved to focus on her clitoris. His tongue lashed the sensitive nub around before he began to suck on it. "You know Ruby....Blake could use some extra attention." He suggested to the team leader. After all, their faces were right next to each other...

Ruby blushed at that comment, it had actually been her suggestion. The girls would often change infront of each other, so she saw the golden opportunity to have everyone match. They went along with it, was easy enough for most of them. Yang actually had the hardest time, nice yellow bras in her size?

She kept cutely moaning, legs spreading and body squirming to feel more of his tongue on her virgin slit. "Ah!" She was a vocal little thing too. Course soon she went quiet as he pulled off and suggested Blake. The two girls eyes met at that, debating. Then, lost in the moment, the two quickly pressed their lips together, making out much like Yang and Blake had earlier.

Michael turned to look at Yang and gave her a wide grin. It was clear they were all very horny and into it at the moment, so they might as well all enjoy themselves."Hey...wanna compete to see who can get their partner to come first?" He gave Yang a wink, but didn't even wait for her answer before he began.

He began to dig into Ruby's pussy, his tongue pushing its way deep into her virgin pussy as he swirled his tongue around inside her rough. His lips were pressing up firmly against her pussy as he sucked up her juices as his fingers teased her clitoris, his digits twisting and tugging on the most sensitive part of her body as he tried to catch up with the progress Yang had already made on Blake.

Yang's eyes narrowed, yeah she wasn't going to let that slip by. So either lucky or terrible for Blake, Yang dove in with full vigour. Lashing out and diving deep into the catgirl. She wasn't going to let Michael beat her!

Ruby took the brunt of it too and sadly for Yang, was such a sensitive girl. Inexperienced and new to these feelings, the girl just couldn't hold on, having little to no control. With a cry, Ruby had her first orgasm, juices squirting hard into Michael's face, being a bit of a squirter as well as a quick shot too.

Michael was surprised to feel Ruby climax so quickly, but he certainly didn't seem to mind it much. He didn't mind his mouth and face getting covered in her love juices. He went to the task of cleaning up the girl with vigor, licking the inside of her pussy clean before turning his attention to her out lips. In a few moments, his skillful appendage at licked up all the dripping liquids from the young girl. He turned and gave Yang a cocky smile. Even though she had a head start, he still beat her!

Still, he was starting to get backed up himself, so he quickly moved to take off his trousers and expose his throbbing cock. Hardly a new sight to Yang, but definitely new to Blake and Ruby. He gave all three of them a grin as it throbbed before their eyes, eager for attention. "So....which of you lovely ladies would like my cock first?" He questioned them, figuring whoever begged the best for it would earn the reward he was offering.

Yang gave him a small glare, pulling off from Blake. "Fine you win, this time..." Her eyes remained on him, soon Blake joining her now that Yang stopped her assault. The two girls watched him strip off, eyeing his member lustfully. "Well it is clearly mine." Yang started, moving forward.

"What?! No fair, you've already had him I bet, besides you leave me here like this!" Blake exclaimed, having not gotten to cum yet.

Ruby didn't beg however, she was laying back in the bliss of her first orgasm. Maybe he wanted to start by breaking her out of her virginity?

Michael chuckled meekly as he rubbed the back of his head. "Now girls...I'd rather you not fight over me..." He trailed off as he looked towards Ruby. He had an idea. He had already fucked Yang, so it would be unfair if she was first, and he did want to take Ruby's virginity, so he offered his suggestion.

"I have an idea....lets start with Ruby....we'll all work together to insure that the leader of team RWBY has the best first sex experience she can possibly have...then...I'll move to Blake, since she would have been left out...and then I'll fuck all three of you...sound fair?" He asked with a grin...he had a secret about how he would fuck all three of them at the same time...but he didn't want to reveal that yet. "So...what position should I take Ruby in?" He decided to let the girls suggest everything for him, since they knew Ruby better.

Ruby's silver eyes opened suddenly and she blinked at what Michael purposed to do. "I uhh, not sure about this..." Blake however kissed the girl, helping ease her team leader some. Blake saw the logic here, Ruby would be better off with some help.

Yang glared some, but finally relented. "Fine..." Moving over, she reached into her bedside drawer, pulling out a condom and some lube, handing it to Michael. "But I want it to be safe for her.." Yang was full on big sister mode, only barely tolerating the idea this was happening.

Michael was glad Blake was on board with the idea. He thought she might have been one of the harder ones to win over on the team, but she was just as lovable as Yang it seemed. Speaking of Yang, Michael just laughed at the item the blonde pulled out of her drawer.

He grabbed the lube from her, but not the condom. "Yang...I know you are just looking out for her...but I think every girl's first time should be raw...don't you think? I have a morning after pill on me....let me do her raw and then I'll give her that, please Yang!" Michael clapped his hands together and bowed deeply. He felt like it was important that he take Ruby raw her first time, to show her what true sex was really like...that meant getting a big load of hot and sticky cum in her pussy.

Yang frowned, glaring at him some more. Gritting her teeth, she relented, throwing the packet to one side. "Fine... You just best make this good for her..." Turning away and watching Blake peel Ruby's top off, showing her bare little breasts, the smallest of the groups.

Michael nodded. "Of course I will...trust me. Now then...how about you help Blake make your sister feel good while I finished the finally preparations." Michael suggested to the blonde as he took some of the lube and applied to it his cock to make it nice and slick so it would be easy to slip into Ruby's virgin pussy.

He pressed the tip of his cock up against her entrance as he looked to her with a look of concern on his face. "Are you ready...Ruby?" He asked her, his voice full of concern as well. He didn't want to take her before she was completely ready for him. If she needed the girls to warm her up for a bit longer, he would wait.

Yang moved to her sisters side, gently placing her hands on her arm and head. She didn't do anything sexual, just slowly easing Ruby and calming her.

Blake was another kettle of fish, not only kissing the girl, but running her hands against the girls bared breasts. She came up for air again, letting Ruby respond with a nod. She was well warmed up and ready to go.

"Blake....come down here and play with her pussy and clitoris some. I'll take care of her breasts." Michael commanded the raven haired girl as he gave Ruby a smile and small nod as he slowly began to push his massive cock into her virgin pussy. He groaned at just how tight she was, his cock stretching her open as she clamped down on him like a vice grip. "Ruby....your so tight!" Michael moaned as he lowered his mouth to her breast. His lips latched onto one of her small mounds as he began to suck, his tongue swirling around her perky nub.

His cock meanwhile finally managed to shatter her hymen, but the lube was insuring that she didn't bleed much. He kept slowly pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her, letting her experience what it was like to be with a man. He felt the tip press up against her cervix and paused to let her adjust to his size, his cock only roughly halfway inside her as he continued to suck harder on her breast.

Blake got to work on Ruby's pussy like he ordered, slowly kissing down the girls body. She began to kiss and lick at the girls slit and clit, her tongue running against Michaels length as it began to thrust. But her focus remained on Ruby, who was certainly getting wetter, though still tight.

Ruby's eyes closed, hands gripping the sheets as she began to be taken. Her virginity being taken caused her to yelp out a little, still adjusting to the sensation. But between Blake's teasing and Yang's reassurance, the girl began to relax some. "So... much..." Ruby panted out, relaxing a little and now truly feeling how it filled her.

Michael looked up at Ruby as he started to push more of his cock into her, his tip pressing harder against her cervix. "I've got a bit more to push in, Ruby....just hang in there." He moved his hand up to stroke and pat her head gently as his lips left her breasts to press against her own lips. his tongue slipping into her mouth to press up against her tongue.

His hands moved to grope her breasts, gently squeezing her mounds between his digits, his fingers tugging on her nipples as he got ready to make the final push into her tight pussy and claim her completely.

With one thrust, his cock pushed past her cervix and entered her womb. He finally had his cock all the way inside her as he felt his base pressing up against her warm slit and Blake's tongue as he again paused in his thrusting to let her adjust to his complete length inside her now, a small bulge evident in her stomach if she looked down.

Ruby panted heavily as she lay there, filled completely with the man's cock. Her tongue hung out as she breathed heavily, little moans and groans leaving her.

Yang knelt by Ruby's side, giving small words and touches of encouragement. But that wasn't all she was doing, not with the drink in her system. She had her other hand between her legs, slowly fingering herself as she watched the show, watched her little sister get fucked...

Blake was still licking at Ruby's pussy, her tongue often getting Michael's tongue with each thrust. She knew she didn't need to keep going, but the faunus girl didn't feel like stopping right now.

It seemed like the three girls had given in quite nicely to their arousal. He would have the rest of the night with them as well...to totally turn them into his little sex slaves. With Ruby now starting to get adjusted to his cock inside her, Mike began to gyrate his hips. His slick cock began to pound in and out of her tight cunt with more force and speed with each thrust as his fucking turned from slow and gentle, to more rough and passionate.

He detached his lips from Ruby's lips and they moved to lock onto one of Yang's lovely breasts. He hadn't given the blonde enough attention since they had gotten back and he wanted to make that up to her. His tongue batting her rosy nipple to and fro as he gave her a grin.

His hand slithered down Ruby's stomach towards Blake's head. He gently started patting and stroking her head like a cat, before his fingers sought out one of her sensitive ears and he began to rub and tug on it as he was now pleasuring all three girls in someway.

Ruby's little moans and cries only increased as he began pounding her more roughly. She gripped the sheets, toes and fingers curling as he overwhelmed her. The girl's first time was an intense one, barely able to process anything. All she knew as Mike felt huge and was doing all he could to fuck her well. Her little back arched up, pressing her little ass against his legs. She was the petite one of the group in all regards, that was for sure.

Yang let out a soft gasp as her breasts were played with. Pushing her chest out, she bit her lip as he began to nipple on her nipples. "Fuck... yeah just like that...." The girl liked her breasts being played with, which was good, they were her most prominent asset...

Blake meanwhile continued to purr away as he played with her ears, reaching her own hand back to play with herself once again.

Michael groaned as he felt Ruby tighten around him, but he pressed on. The sloppy and wet sounds of them fucking filled the room as he filled the girl completely with his cock, more and more being pushed into her womb with each thrust. Like a piston, his cock slammed in and out of her, his base slapping against her entrance with each thrust.

In response to Yang, Michael began to suck on her breast even harder, like he was trying to suck milk out of her large tit. His teeth bit down on her nipple a bit harder as he started to tug on it roughly to stimulate the girl more. He wanted to push all of them over the edge, to make them realize they belonged to him now.

His hands slithered towards Yang's and Blakes round and firm asses. He gave each of them a strong spank, feeling their asses jiggle beneath his fingers before he took two fingers from each hand and started to push them into the tight holes of each girl. They were so tight, but he pushed on anyway, his fingers knuckle deep inside their assholes as he let out a moan.

"You three....you are my sluts now...understand? Obey me and serve me....and I'll grant you pleasure like this and more every single night....you know you want it." Michael let out a chuckle before he roared, drilling his cock violently into Ruby's pussy as he added a third finger into Blake's and Yang's assholes, trying to make them all come at once.

Between the sensations and Michaels powerful presence, they all couldn't hold back, the three girls crying out in unison. Ruby's tight pussy clamped down, her whole body shaking as she shuddered from all the sensations. Yang came much like before, panting heavily as she leaned down over her sister. Blake squirted hard from her climax, panting after all the build up to her first of the evening.

Yang was the first to recover, looking up at him, knowing he wasn't done with them yet...

Michael groaned loudly as he felt Ruby's pussy clamp down on his cock. He moaned loudly as he could no longer hold back his climax himself. He came hard in the no longer virgin Rose Sister. He filled her to the brim with his hot and sticky seed, filling her womb and every inch of her pussy with his cum. The excess began to leak out, within easy reach of Blake's tongue.

He slowly pulled his cock out of Ruby's ravished pussy, his cock still massive and erect before all three girls. It was coated in his cum and Ruby's love juices. He looked at the three girls and grinned. "We aren't even close to done yet....clean me off, and then I'll reveal my secret about how I'll be pleasuring you all for the rest of the night." He commanded the three girls with a grin, knowing at this point, they would obey without question.

The three girls obeyed, unable to really resist right now for some reason. Besides, the request was reasonable given the circumstance. The girls after a moment of jostling took their positions. Blake began licking along his right side, Yang left, while Ruby was given the head, letting her get some experience in blowjobs. She was still recovering, so her licks lacked energy, but Blake and Yang were enthsiastic enough.

Blake having licked Ruby clean herself before all this, went a step further. She, the only one here to have not been fucked, was very eager. So to try and tease him and make him focus on her, she moved down, quickly taking both balls in her mouth to suck and lick. This left the two sisters to finish with his cock, unable to really stop her.

Back
Top Bottom