Beacon Slaves (Malfrost X DuxT)

DuxT

Star
Yang Xiao Long was always the more outgoing of her team. Least in regards to going out to the fun clubs around town. Blake wasn't the type, Weiss disliked establishments like this and Ruby... Well Yang considered Ruby just a tad too young to be hitting the clubs. Course the 17 year old Yang was technically a little young to be out drinking, but she knew her way around town, knew a few clubs that didn't care.

Of course, these clubs, this one in perticular were one of the more dirtier establishments, place a lot of low life's hung out. Just the kind of place the blonde liked to hit up. In the end, one of three things would happen, one it is a normal night and Yang has some fun dancing and drinking. Two, she charms her way into having a free night of fun and leaves all the boys as a tease, her generous chest had many advantages. Or three, she gets to beat the crap out of some scumbags who deserved it. In any event, Yang wins.

So she entered the club, in her usual outfit. Kept her cool, was easy to move in, plus showed plenty of her assets, good for keeping people off guard. Striding forward, she approached the bar. "Grim Twist please." Leaning forward against the bar a little, setting in for a typical Friday night for the girl.

Michael or Mike for short walked slowly though the club, bobbing his head to the beat of the music as he took in all the carnal pleasure people were enjoying in the club tonight. He was a tall young man, about 6'3. He was tanned, with crew cut brown hair and square rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. He was in shape, as all hunters had to be, and his muscles showed through red polo shirt he was wearing. His attire was fairly simple, just the shirt, pants and shoes.

His weapon hung from his hip, a single action army revolver that could shift into a longsword at his bidding. Making him a perfect close to mid-ranged fighter. He walked up to the bar and ordered himself a glasses of the finest bourbon they had. He was a liquor type of guy, and bourbon was the finest liquor around.

He looked towards Yang and gave her a smile, it was charming and well practiced. He took a sip of his bourbon as he motioned to the bartender. "I'll be paying for all the young woman's drinks tonight." He pointed to Yang, but this was code to the bartender. He knew the man, and it meant he was going to spike Yang's drink with a very potent aphrodisiac to make her a little more...accepting of what he had planned later tonight,

He sat in the chair next to Yang and grinned. "So...you must be the infamous Yang. I'm Mike...I'm a fellow member of Beacon Academy. It's nice to finally meet the most beautiful woman on campus." He flirted shamelessly...but he wasn't lying either, she was quite the attractive woman. He reached his hand out for a handshake as the bartender pushed Yang's drink towards her.

Yang turned to the tall attractive man, her attention quickly caught. The fact he was to pay for her drinks was an extra bonus, getting a smile from the young woman. The flattery was appreciated too, but plenty of men flirted with her, very few she let get anywhere, just leading them along for the evening. "Nice to meet you Mike, must say you have good taste." Reaching her hand to meet his and shake, whether she was referring to the drink or his opinion of her being the most beautiful was up in the air.

She turned in her chair, back to the bar and her cocktail. The drink was a mix of black, white and red, not the most attractive looking, but it was all in the flavour. Yang wasn't exactly a typical girl to get the pretty things after all. She took a sip, giving a little happy sigh as she felt it go down, not detecting the spike. "Hope your wallet matches the man, I have expensive tastes." The girl teased, turning back to face him, drink in hand.

"Well thank you. Bourbon is good...but I would have to say, you are much better." Mike chuckled as he shooked her hand, but after the shake his hand trailed up her arm and his fingers brushed her cheek teasingly. It seemed like Mike knew how to play Yang's own game as he gave her a grin and turned in his chair to face the bar. He took a sip of his drink and let out a deep sigh as he did so, the burn pleasant.

"Do you get that drink because it reminds you of your team?" He couldn't help but ask with a chuckle. Everyone knew about the RWBY team at Beacon, and indeed...the drink had every color associated with the team, minus Yang's own yellow, of course. Mike grinned interanally to himself though, as it seemed like she hadn't detected the spike, and the more she would drink, the hotter she would feel, her desire for pleasure increasing along with her body temperature.

Mike couldn't help but laugh as she mentioned his wallet. He would only need to spend just enough to get her out onto the dance floor and for the drugs to fully take effect. "I think I can keep up with you, so long as you'll give me a dance." He gave her playful wink, hoping she would accept his invitation after they finished their drinks.

Yang glanced at her drink as he said that, noticing the colours of the Grim did actually match the rest of her teams colours. "I... never really thought of it like that. More for the taste but..." She took a drink again, shrugging. "I'm here to have fun, not to have some psychology lecture."

She finished her cocktail soon enough, setting the glass down again as she finished. "A dance however, that is something I can do." The girl grinned, reaching a hand out to him as she got to her feet. "Come on big guy, let's see if you can dance like you talk." She was starting to feel the effects, feeling hotter and needy, but she hadn't put two and two together yet.

Michael just laughed as she called it a lecture. "Sorry, didn't mean for it to come out that way. Still, I think it's kinda cool! Your favorite drink have those colors." He grinned as he finished off the rest of his bourbon, feeling a little tipsy himself. It was some hard stuff.

He eagerly took Yang's hand as she led him out onto the dance floor. "Try to keep up with me, or I'll leave you in the dust." He teased, issuing a mock challenge in a way. He heard Yang was into competition, so why not have so fun.

A nice bumping and grinding song came on and Mike got behind Yang. He began to grind his crotch up against her firm ass, his bulge slowly but surely starting to become erect. A strong arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her back into his strong and powerful chest. His hand gently rubbed at her smooth and flat stomach as it slowly started to creep its way up towards her chest. "How's this..." He asked hotly in her ear, plant a few soft, feather kisses on her neck to gauge her reaction. If he was lucky she would never even realize she was drugged and she would think the effects were just natural attraction.

"You're on big guy..." Yang grinned, eagerly pulling him to the dance floor. The song change seemed weirdly fitting to her mood right now, right up her alley. She wasn't sure why, but some grinding sounded good right about now. So the blonde turned away, letting go of his hand as her back faced him.

As the song started, she returned his own motions, hips swaying and grinding into him. Maybe it was the drink or him, but she was really digging this right now. The feel of him against her ass and back, his hands over her, not really stopping him move up her stomach. "This is great..." Panting lowly she shuddered against his kisses, her neck a good point like on most girls. "...Fuck, it's hot in here." She noted, more that she was hot all of a sudden.

Michael grinned as he was sure the effects of the drug were taking over her now and she seemed to take it as fairly natural. His lips assailed her neck a bit more firmly now, his teeth nibbling on a spot before he sucked, marking he with a small hickey. His cock grew harder still in his trousers as he rubbed it against her subtle ass to let her know how excited she made him.

"Are you sure its not just you." He whispered teasingly to her. One of his hands tilted her chin to the side so they were looking into each others eyes. Michael's brown eyes were filled with affection and lust as he pressed his lips against her own, his tongue lashing against her lips as he sought to gain entry to her mouth.

Meanwhile, his hand vanished under her top and moved to grope one of her large breasts between his digits. He could feel her mound, and his fingers dug in and groped before they sought out her nipple and gently began to rug on her sensitive bud.

Yang shuddered at the continued assault on her neck, leaning herself back to press herself more into him. She'd felt plenty of guys cocks like this, though typically it never went further. Now the thought of it going further made the girls heart race more than it already was. If this kept going, she knew what she was doing tonight...

She blushed at the tease, turning her head as he brought her chin round. She knew what was happening and she couldn't fight it. Closing her eyes the girls lips parted, her tongue surging forward against his. She was not the submissive type to just let him have all the control... not normally anyway.

Course, she began to melt like putty in his hand when he went for her nipples. He could hear a soft moan as he played with her breast, oh so sensitive for the girl, especially right now. Her hips moved harder into his crotch as a result, in no way pulling away from Michael as he began to get what he wanted.

Michael's tongue pressed up against Yang's own and swirled around, teasing her own and dominating it. His tongue explored her mouth as his fingers dug into her breast once more, her flesh molding between his digits. It wasn't nearly enough though...he need much more.

His free hand slithered down her stomach and into her pants. They slipped past and panties and his fingers were soon on her pussy. They stroked at her entrance, pressing one into her to feel how hot and tight she was. As one finger ventured in, the other began to play with her clitoris, rubbing her most sensitive nub between them to send waves of pleasure through her body.

Michael's lips detached from hers with a pop as he gave Yang a grin. "What a naughty girl..." He whispered hotly to her as he moved his lips next to her ear. "Do you want to fuck on the dance floor...just like this?" He invited her to do something quite naughty...prehaps the most naughty thing she had ever done..public sex of all things!

Normally Yang would punch a guy out for getting this frisky, but she was so far beyond caring at this point. She was feeling so in need and lustful, she was willing to let this guy keep it up, which only turned her on more. Her panties were wet with arousal and he'd feel it in her pussy too, young and tight, even though she wasn't virgin.

Pulling away from the kiss, Yang's breath was quick and heavy, eyes glazed over a little before they gave him the same lustful look. She needed him, right now, however she wasn't that far out of it to accept such a suggestion. "Not here no.... Outback..." She said between breaths, still willing and desperate enough to let him take her in an alleyway.

Michael grinned at Yang's words. He could certain go for outback in an alley as well. He removed his fingers from her pussy and gave them a nice lick for her to see before he grabbed her hand and ran off with her quickly through the backdoor.

It was dark out and the sounds of city life at night filled the air as Michael pinned Yang's front side against the wall outback. "Take off your top..." He commanded her roughly as he basically ripped off her pants and panties without a care to expose her lovely ass and dripping pussy to his bare eyes. He gave her ass a nice spank and watched it jiggle as he undid his fly to expose his massive and throbbing cock to her.

He slapped it against her ass and then, without warning, he quickly shoved it into her awaiting pussy. He pushed it in roughly, spreading her open with his girth as he did so. He spanked her ass again and gripped her rear as his cock slammed past her cervix and entered her womb, filling her completely. "How is it...Yang....how do you like my cock inside you?" He asked her hotly in her ear as he licked slowly up her neck.

Yang followed Michael eagerly, biting her lip as she was quite obviously dragged off out back. She just wasn't sure what had gotten into her lately, but it felt so right, right now. Heading out back, Yang was quickly pinned as he took charge. Her breathing quickened, the thrill of it all was getting to her. At his command she was quick to pull her top and jacket off, leaving her chest bare. She went braless when out in the club, helps tease the boys more. She was quick to moan from the spank, shuddering some more.

The rough push took her off guard, gasping out suddenly and lowering her head to the wall. "Fuck..." Biting her lip again, she kept herself held against the wall, enduring the rough fucking. She soon got into it however, starting to moan as he roughly took her, breasts and ass jiggling with each movement. "Fuck... love it... need it..." She panted out, small moans breaking her sentence up.

Michael began to lick up Yang's back as he tongue was on her neck again soon. One of his arms wrapped around her body as his hand sought out her now free and jiggling breasts. He groped one of the bare mounds with his hand, her flesh molding against his digits as he was soon roughly tugging on her nipple. He nibbled on her neck and marked her with a hickey as his cock drilled her, he was fucking her like a bitch in heat.

"Be my personal slut then....Yang. I'll let you feel this good everyday..." he whispered the idea in her head now, hoping it would take root in her pleasure soaked mind. Once he had an in, it would be easy enough to corrupt the remaining members of RWBY like he planned. He hand gave her ass another spank before his fingers began to push themselves into her tight asshole while his cock fucked her womb like he owned it. "Say you are mine..." He commanded her, his voice deep and gruff.

Yang's neck by the time she got back would certainly show how she'd been with someone today. If the well fucked or possibly weird gait from a rough pounding didn't show first. The sounds of her moans and the slapping of flesh filled the alleyway, no doubt at least one person passing had given them a glance. Not that Yang cared right now, she needed this.

The suggestion was certainly unexpected for Yang, to be someones slut. Normally she was very independent and would never degrade herself that far. But her she was being fucked in an alleyway like one, so not much to argue against. This all felt so good, she needed more and didn't want to be left wanting, figuring it was something about him. Crying out as he messed with her ass again, her body shuddered. "I'm yours!" She cried out, her tunnels squeezing down in her first climax, juices running between the two.

Michael grinned when Yang agreed to be his slut. One down, three to go. He groaned loudly as he felt Yang's pussy clamp down on his cock. With a violent thrust, he seeded her womb and pussy. She would feel full as Michael filled her to the brim with his hot and sticky seed. He filled her so completely that the excess began to leak out of her pussy and drip down her thigh with her love juices.

Michael pulled his still erect cock out of her pussy and gave her ass a nice smack with his well glistened rod. He gave her ass one more spank before saying. "Time for hole two!" With that, he shoved his cock deep into Yang's ass, her love juice and his cum acting as potent lube as he rammed his cock deep into her ass, another bulge appearing in her stomach. "Introduce me to your teammates tonight...I think it'll be fun if we get them involved..." He chuckled as he tilted Yang's face to meet his own, lust in his eyes once more as he kissed her passionately, his tongue teasing hers out to dance with his in the gap between their lips as he claimed her ass for himself.

A part of Yang was panicking about the lack of condom, sparked by the feel of his hot seed filling her. But the Yang in control, effected by drugs, lust and alcohol. So Yang was left there, leaning against the wall, panting from the fucking. "That.. was amazing.."

She got little warning before he announced the fact he wasn't done. Not only wasn't he done, but he shoved right into her virgin ass. "Fuck!" She cried out, back arching back at the sudden intrusion. Panting she tried to recover, listening to his next suggestion, something she was hesitant about. She really didn't want Ruby getting involved and was going to complain, but he kissed her again, melting into the kiss like before.

Michael's tongue swirled around Yang's own as they kissed. His cock defiled her ass and claimed it as his own, enjoying just how tight it was. One of his hands ventured down to her pussy and began to twist on her clitoris before his fingers pounded into her pussy, three total. They slammed in and out of her quickly, his fingers knuckle deep as he claimed every hole on her.

He pulled his tongue and lips away from Yang's and licked her cheek with a grin. "So....will you introduce me?" He asked her with a grin, knowing she would most likely say yes, if though her sister was involved. After all, she belonged to him now....how could she resist?

Yang began moaning into the kiss again, her pussy sloppy with cum, easily taking him. Her whole body shuddered and rocked with pleasure, between the kiss, her ass, her pussy and her breasts. All of the sensation quickly building, filling her mind with lust.

She panted once more, eyes glazed over as she looked him over. "Sure... can introduce you." She nodded through moans and pants, figuring how bad it could be? If she wasn't comfortable, the girls could easily kick his ass.

Mike nodded his head as he kissed Yang's forehead with a grin. "Good. Can't wait to meet them all." He chuckled as he spanked her ass again while slamming his fingers even deeper into her pussy now and adding another to make it four of his fingers inside her now. They wiggled around inside her while his cock defiled the inside of her ass, his hips slapping against her rear with each thrust and making it jiggle.

"I'm about to come, Yang....want me to come inside your slutty ass?" Michael asked breathlessly as he felt the pressure building up inside his cock, knowing that his climax as near as he hoped to make Yang come one more time.

Yang cried out again as he went back to spanking and fucking her holes furiously. She'd had sex before, but this, this was a whole other experience. Her head lowered again, hair falling around her face as she continued to pant and sweat from the experience. Her semblance didn't help, each impact building up to more energy inside her. Mike would actually see her hair begin to glow white as everything built up.

"Yes... please, fuck!" She couldn't get the full sentence out of her mouth. With another cry her ass clamped down, pussy squirting out mixed juices down her legs and on his hand. Her knees began to give out, collapsing a little into him.

Mike groaned as he felt Yang's ass clamp down around his cock. With one deep thrust, he filled Yang's ass with his hot and sticky seed. He filled her to the brim like he had her pussy, the excess dripping down her silky thighs. He pulled both his cock and fingers out of Yang and have her a small kiss on the lips before letting her sink to her knees.

Once she was on her knees, Michael pressed his sloppy cock up against Yang's cheeks and lips. He gave her a grin as he patted her head gently. "So...how about you clean me up and then introduce me to your team...I'd love to meet them tonight before you and I cuddle up together to go to sleep." He gave her a playful wink, implying he was going to spend the night.

Yang felt the cock pass her hair and press to her face. Slowly looking up at him, she saw the look he gave her, making the blonde shudder. She just had such a hard time refusing this man for some reason, no matter how much some of her brain was screaming at her. Slowly she tilted her head, running her lips and tongue along one side of his member, licking it clean before taking it into her mouth to clean the rest. Not too experienced at it he could tell.

With all that done, Yang slowly rose to her feet, pulling her clothes back on. She grimaced slightly at the tare in her shorts and panties, but they'd suffice till she got a change of clothes back at the room. Even with her clothes on, her hair was a mess and her neck was covered in several marks, no way to really hide that. "Okay... let's go." Heading out front to get on her bike and go back to Beacon.

----------------------------

The girls were in the room, relaxing from a long day, each in their pajama's. Ruby Rose was sitting on a chair, tinkering with Crescent Rose. She was a little worried for Yang, so wasn't sleeping right now, waiting for her big sister to come home. Weiss Schnee was the only one asleep, the heiress curled up under the covers of her bed and sleeping soundly. This left Blake Belladonna, up on her bunk reading a book, a good one too, the faunus girl hadn't dropped it since she started.

It was then that Yang came in, opening the door, immediatly being greeted by her excitable sister. "Yang!" Ruby running up and throwing her arms around her big sister. She pulled away after a moment, stopping to look at the hunter behind her. "Who's that?"

"This is Mike, he's going to be spending the night. Mike, this is my little sister Ruby." Yang then gestured up to Blake who was eyeing Mike suspiciously. "Blake and then Weiss is asleep under her."

Michael bowed as Yang introduced him. He made sure he was polite and refined while their eyes were on him. After all, he had only corrupted Yang at this point....he needed at least one more girl on his side before he could corrupt the other two more easily. So he put on a relaxed smile as he rubbed the back of his head meekly.

"My roommate and I got in a fight and Yang here was kind enough to offer me a place to stay for the evening. I'm grateful for kindness in accepting me for the evening." He looked at each of the girls. Ruby seemed innocent and happy enough, and Weiss was asleep so there was no way to read her reaction, but Blake was clearly suspicious. He would have to try and change that.

"I must say though, it is a real honor to meet the whole RWBY team. Everyone a beacon knows about you guys!" Michael proclaimed with a grin. That really was a true statement, it was truly exciting to see the whole team in one room. He looked at Blake and gave her a softer smile. "What book are you reading there?" He decided to ask, hoping he could drum up a conversation with the suspicious girl.

Yang relaxed a little, worried he might of said something closer to the truth. Smiling, she stretched out. "If you don't mind, I need a shower and to get changed. Make yourself at home Mike." With that, the blonde headed into the bathroom, grabbing her own pajama's on the way. She really needed to clean up after tonight and a little voice hinted that it might not even be over yet.

Ruby turned to Michael as her sister left, smiling wide from the compliment. "Well thanks, my team is the best team about!" The younger girl boasted, of course taking credit for team RWBY's success.

Blake's suspicious look eased up a little as he turned his attention on her, a small smile breaking. "The Shattering of Dust, a story about the moon." The dark haired girl's response short and too the point, much how she always was.

Back
Top Bottom