Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Going Into the Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keiko let her mind wander for a little while as they discussed Dani's physical. She was quite good looking and took the poorly worded joke in good enough stride. The real disconnect between them seemed to come from Dani wanting to use "real" weapons while Keiko wanted to use non-lethal substitutes.

"Miss Dani, I think it would be foolish to use real weapons for this. I wouldn't mind the lot of us going to the medical bay afterward so I can get some physicals done, but I dont want to be sewing on new arms and legs either. Wouldn't it make sense to use non-lethal weapons?" Keiko understood where Dani was coming from, but for this Keiko knew that using real weapons was not going to end well for anyone.

"When we did fencing competitions back home, we went until someone scored 5 clean hits on the opponent. That sound good to you?"

Dani

She shrugged "ok, fine - training equipment should be around her" gesturing to where they would be, "and I will wrap my hands so take off some of the blow - and avoid elbow, knee etc attacks" could do real damage to someone with an elbow as she knew.

Moving to a dispensor for wiping away sweat and grime and began to wrap her hands carefully and tightly mulling over the situation before turning to her opponent with a grin "you really are a tease you know" she let the comment hang in the air for a second "lead me to believe that it might be a true combat effective training excersise - and once I am mentally commited for that release you snatch it away".

The fact that Keiko had done nothing to suggest any of this initially made teasing her more fun.

Keiko

"Oh, am I now? Don't hold yourself back on my account, I am a big girl." Keiko would match Dani's playful banter as she had switched from the vibroblade that she had grown accustomed to using over time and had picked up a training saber which to be honest felt a little off as the weight of the weapon was very different from the vibroblade. It would take a few moments to adjust but Keiko was about as ready as she was going to be for this competition. If she had any chance at all, she would have to use the advantage that her weapon would give her. Using her reach, hopefully Keiko would be able to land her attacks before Dani could close the distance enough to effectively strike her in return.

(Heh, they have the exact same initiative so.. shall we attack at the same time and score the clean hits from one side only? Like if Keiko misses and Dani hits that would be a point for her, but no points for a double hit? I'll leave that up to you to decide.)

Dani

She was ready to begin when Keiko gave the ok, wondering about foot work when kicks were off the table and what a grapple would count as - the other womans suggestions had really hampered the varity she could employ. Still that was good training in case she found herself in an odd situation.

"Ready to go when you are" she offered.

OOC:
<Thinking we will roll for damage also to give an indication of amount of damage that would be dealt - and assume that both Keiko and Dani's training in treat injury will allow them to extropolate from that how bad an injury would have happened (not relevant for the terms of the fight but potentially good for RP when learning about the importance of fighting defensively etc).
So a hit is a hit, a double hit goes to the more damaging attack (i.e they exploited an opening) and a miss is a miss. If that suits?>

Keiko

"Wait a second.." Keiko had something in mind clearly as she went to get something out of her bag. It was a pair of shin protectors that she would toss over toward Dani. "I wouldn't want you to think that I was going to only use this weapon and you only use your punches. You want this to be as real a fight as we can have, so maybe you can use those to kick with as well?" Keiko felt it was only right that if she could use her full array of options then Dani should be able to as well.

I will assume that the "non lethal" weapons would do the same amount of "damage" that their lethal weapons would for the purposes of the competition?

1d20+9: 12 [1d20=3] 2d6+3: 13 [2d6=6, 4]

Keiko would wait for Dani to get ready after tossing the gear over for Dani to use. If she wanted the most realistic thing, then this was about as good as it was going to get outside of a lethal combat situation. Here at least it was controlled and Keiko would not need to rely on her medical prowess just to keep the group of them alive once the competition was over. That she wanted to examine the women in great detail irreguardless was beside the point. Now she needed to focus on her opponent.

Taking the initiative, Keiko would try to lunge forward with her blade. It was a fairly clumsy attack as Keiko put more into swinging for power than trying to focus on hitting her target at all. Dani was likely in a prime spot to counterattack Keiko as her wild swing would leave her mostly wide open.

Dani

She attached the shin pads to allow the other woman to be happy, but it was somewhat for her to be wearing them - it was not how she normally trained.
Either completely unarmoured or wearing full battle gear was her preference - but still odd situations were the purpose of training.

Noting the womans probing attack she sidestepped and followed up with an open palm strike to the womans left side ribcage, a notable blow but one that would be unlikely to do any harm even if she angled it wrong "you exposed yourself with that attack", moving to cover that side she playfully swatted to the medics rear, a grin on her face.

------------
https://rolz.org/dr?room=Star%20Wars%20Game
Round 1: Attack 16+7 = 23, damage 7+5: 12 (for flavour to the ribs).
Round 2: Attack 18+7 = 25, damage 5+5: 10 (for flavour to the rear).

Dani's Reflex Defence: 10(normal)+5(level)+3(dex)+1(class)+2(martial arts):21
------------

Now that they were actually sparing she was grateful for the protections the medic had insisted on - they meant she could engage without doing any real harm or inflicting pain, and so wouldn't feel bad later.

Keiko would find herself on the receiving end of a counter from Dani as she overswung with her first attempt at attacking. Dani scoring the clean hit would then make a comment in passing toward Keiko as they engaged again for a second time. Ahead 1-0 Dani would go back in using her ability to position herself better than Keiko to target her ass.

Keiko's Reflex Defense : 10+5+1+3 = 19

Round 2 Attack: http://orokos.com/roll/409497 1d20+9: 22 [1d20=13] 2d6+3: 8 [2d6=3, 2]

Round 3 Attack: http://orokos.com/roll/409498 1d20+9: 17 [1d20=8] 2d6+3: 11 [2d6=2, 6]

Keiko would swing to her side as she saw Dani changing her position again at least this time Keiko would land a possibly glancing blow to Dani's shoulder area. As they both hit their opponents it would take a bit to figure out who would score the point on that exchange. Getting smacked in the ass however would throw Keiko off a bit as she would let loose with another fairly wild swing that would see Dani able to evade. With Keiko starting to find herself in a bit of a hole with how the first few exchanges were playing out, she would start to look toward trying alternative tactics to throw Dani off a bit.

Dani

As her hand slapped Keiko on the rear the womans counterattack landed true on her shoulder - a sting from the impact that Dani figured were it an actual vibro-blade she would take more than a day to recover on rest alone.

Reangling herself to prepare for greater defence if this started to go against her she misjudged the other womans movements and an strike at the womans collor bone didn't connect.

Still the woman had offered to allow leg work back into the fignt she she moved for an attack on her face with her open hand only so slip past and tap the Keiko's knee with her own - which she expected would allow her to stay close to her opponent also.

It was a somewhat dirty tactic but the point of sparing was in case a real opponent started to fight dirty.
------------
Round 3: Attack 8+7 = 15, (miss).
Round 4: Attack 14+7 = 21, damage 7+5: 12(for flavour to the knee).

----------

Having both missed each other with their attacks, Keiko had figured that Dani was going to going to back off and try to get some distance between them. Being trained in only fencing, Keiko was unable to properly predict that Dani was going to do next and left herself open to be hit in the knee with a kick. It was another cleanly won exchange by Dani which would lengthen her lead in their sparring match.

As Keiko was now down on one knee, she got an idea. Maybe she could try to take this to the ground? As it was, Keiko felt she was overmatched even with the reach advantage of having the weapon. Dani just moved too fast for her to keep up since Keiko could not really predict where the next attack was going to come from at all. With desperation starting to set in on Keiko's side it was clear that she needed to try to do something to change things up or she was going to end up losing this battle.

On one hand she knew she was almost certainly overmatched as Dani was a fighter while Keiko was a doctor, but that did not stop Keiko from trying to give it her all. Though in this situation it was plainly not good enough as she could not manage to hit Dani aside from one time so far on the shoulder.

Keiko's Reflex Defense : 10+5+1+3 = 19

Round 4 Attack: http://orokos.com/roll/409532 1d20+9: 11 [1d20=2] 2d6+3: 6 [2d6=2, 1]

Round 5 Attack: http://orokos.com/roll/409537 1d20+9: 15 [1d20=6] 2d6+3: 11 [2d6=5, 3]

Dani

She noted as the woman kept low and almost sighed - it was a defensive move that offered no real defencive advantage.

It made the sensitive points harder to hit yes - but it didn't protect from actually being hit - and it limited the movement available in an immediate sense.

Her leg came up to Keiko's weapon shoulder in a snap kick made easier by the woman being low - before follinging up without moving the thigh and merely moving the knee to again strike the same area.
Though the medic likely could strike her from this position also and she was happy that Keiko was nearly able to avoid the second strike - she was beginning to consider this match over unless her opponent wanted to respectfully press on.

------------
Round 5: Attack 18+7 = 25, damage 3+5: 8(for flavour to the shoulder).
Round 6: Attack 12+7 = 19, damage 3+5: 8(for flavour to the shoulder).

----------

With a somewhat exhausted Keiko already at a disadvantage, she would soon find herself disarmed as Dani showed no quarter. As the first blow hit her shoulder, Keiko would move her blade in an attempt to block the follow up attack. This would see her blade go skipping along the ground as she lost control over it.

Barely able to stand at this point, Keiko would concede her defeat. She knew that without the weapon there was no chance of winning any more. Keiko knew she was overmatched going in, but Dani just obliterated her right from the start.

(And you were worried I would be the one rolling insane numbers..)

Dani

Moving to gently pick Keiko up and make sure she was alright allowing the medic to lean on her if needed, "you did well - just got a bit unfortunate that I got into a rhythm" she offered honestly "you clearly have the skill with the blade - just weren't able to bring it to bear here" it wasn't merely talk - the blow against her shoulder was a decent strike and if Keiko had been able to capatilised on it the match could have ended differently.

"Anyway we should shower before you give examine me - so lets leave the others to have there match, or not as they like. Can finish the competition later if desired", she began to lead Keiko to the shower room assuming the woman had no complaints.

Something flat out snapped inside of Keiko's head when Dani said that she 'did good'. How could someone who barely even land a single hit, and only then because Dani was trying to grab her ass, have 'done good'? Keiko would violently throw herself away from Dani after she had helped Keiko up after she heard that. "Disingenuous bitch!" was all Keiko could manage as she started to lash out. Keiko's complete destruction at Dani's hands had started to sink in, and if there was one thing Keiko could not tolerate it was failure. Especially at this level where she was rendered completely useless as Dani would repeatedly land blow after blow against her. For Dani to say that this match could have gone a different way was utter rubbish in Keiko's mind. Maybe if Dani never attacked at all in the first place was about the only way that Keiko saw that she could have had any chance at winning this sparring match.

Taking one last look at Dani, it was clear that Keiko's eyes were welling up as the emotion of it all started to overwhelm her. All Keiko could do at this point was storm off and she made it about as far as the wall where her bag was before she simply collapsed against the wall holding her head in her hands. Keiko was clearly sobbing as her head was bobbing up and down in her hands.

Kaylee let out a playful smile as she followed the women down the hall. The tea already had quite a warmth going in her chest and the thought of a bit more "physical" fun was only making it worse. She gave a quick nod as she listened to Dani's plans. "My my anything the winner wants? That could be dangerous.

She gave a quick grin and turned her attention to Nyxia. "So about of youth huh?" She said with a smile as she eyed Nyxia up and down. "That's sounds delightful to me..." Her lust was getting the better of her. Her mind was already racing with thoughts of moves she could use to force Nyxia out of that clothing. "Well how about it then? Think you are up for a challenge?"

Kaylee smile as she began unbuttoning the restricting uniform form. It soon hung loose from her shoulders revealing the black bra beneath tightly hold in her large chest. She began stretching her arms out. Hand to hand combat was never her forte but she knew a thing or two about fighting dirty. Plus she couldn't pass up a chance to get her hands on that beauty. She dropped into a readied position as the other women began their fight. "Your move, kid." She said with a smile. It was a meaningless jab since they were practically the same age but she hope it would give Nyxia a little motivation

Dani

She was a bit taken aback by Keiko's reaction confusion flashed in her eyes before they became exceptionally cold - it was a look that most people didn't see, but Dani was well capable of sending most people scattering with little more than a glance when the mood struck her.

Still she shrugged as the woman moved away obviously distraught - "well - your first attack was lacking - power without accuracy, but had it forced me back you could have assumed control of the match. Mine was a maneuvering attack - and than in my follow up was an overreach on my part, which you exploited well and avoided my follow up. That is when you lost control - you relied on instint and moved as if I would disengage, like someone trained with a blade would - I didn't" her tone had been formal during this, "after that it was basically a forgone conclusion as I had close quarters and you didn't stand to restart the fight on your terms" her tone more consolatory here "so two mistakes - your opening attack and your expectation that your opponent would fight as you were trained to rather than as they were. My analysis anyway - fix those and the next match could be very different".

She was annoyed at being called 'disingenuous' more than 'bitch' but she knew she had taken a mild set against the medic now but she would have to move past it for her role in morale and security couldn't allow her to be biased.

Turning to the watch a bit of the match between the other two she smiled before turning to the showers again "back in a minute girls to see who won", she knew the importance of destressing before a new bout.

Dani would be outright rejected by Keiko. All Dani seemed interested in was spewing out some kind of computer read out on how Keiko was lacking in ability when it came to fighting. Dani did not seem to have the same idea of a "friendly competition" as Keiko did and the result of their match could not have been more telling of the complete disconnect between the two of them. The almost binary evaluation of Keiko's efforts made it clear that Dani was just interested in lording her skill over Keiko.

At this point, Keiko wanted no part of this "competition" and would simply leave the training area once she was finished sobbing along the wall. Grabbing her bag and heading back to her room, Keiko could not care less about what happened with the other matches. The level of her own failure here being too much for Keiko to handle at this point. Though this match made one thing clear at least, Keiko needed to focus on what she was good at.

During the first match, Nyxia found herself inching closer to Kaylee as she watched and wrapping her arm around the other girl's waist. Sapphire eyes stayed locked on the mock combat, and she could see that Keiko was really having frightfully horrible luck. All things being equal she should have made a much better showing of herself, maybe even so far as to having won, if only because Dani's edge was fuzzed by the intoxicant.

If Nyxia weren’t having her first experience with anything more intoxicating than wine, she would have lost the mood and gone chasing after Keiko. Instead, her nostril's flared a little at the sight of Kaylee's bosom. Cheeks getting a little reader, she would grin softly and pull out a solid bamboo lathe practice blade. She flicked it a few times, then giggled. “I keep forgetting how light this thing is. These days I usually work with a neutronium blade.

Setting her utility belt—with the sheathed diskblade—aside, she stepped out inot the middle of the room and gave a bow. “Like Keiko said, first to five touches wins. Good luck, granny.” She winked, then began to circle the other girl.

25 Iniative

Kaylee offered no resistance as Nyxia wrapped her arm around her. Instead she just shift her weight so she was leaning against the younger girl. Unfortunately this proved to be a mistake. Feeling the warm of Nyxia's body sent Kaylee's head spinning. It was all she could do to keep from taking the young woman to the floor right there. Instead she shook the thought out of her head and stepped away to try and prepare herself.

"Granny? Oh you will pay for that." She said with a smirk as she began to step with the girl, moving step by step with her to keep the distance. Kaylee suddenly moved forward beginning to close the distance on them but not getting close enough to make any sort of strike quite yet.

Initiative = 15

Elisha-Cuthbert-16.jpg

Nyxia Vors
Characters: Dani, Kaylee, Kieko

Nyxia stayed loose and limber, dancing about defensively as she launched a series of testing strikes. Even when she comited to a blow, she stayed on the defensive.

It was a beautiful swipe, cunningly dipping under Alyxia's blade, but the pilot was still far too lythe and savy for it to connect.

Kaylee smiled as rolled under the woman's blade. "You have to move quicker than that cutie." She said in a rather cocky tone. She spun around on her feet quickly moving trying to find an opening in Nyxia's defense but regardless what she did Nyxia seemed to be two steps ahead.

Kaylee took what small opening she could attempting to dive forward and wrap herself around Nyxia's waist but it was no use. Kaylee quickly stepped back trying to kee her guard up against the woman.

Elisha-Cuthbert-16.jpg

Nyxia Vors
Characters: Dani, Kaylee, Kieko

“Ooh, wrestling,” Nixia grinned, taking a quick skip around Kaylee and trying to give her a stinging wrap on the rear.

"Nice try..."Kaylee quickly lowered herself beneath the woman's hand and attempted to spin her leg around to trip Nyxia.

The younger blond hopped over Kaylee's leg and brought her blade down, tapping the other girl lightly on the shoulder before throwing herself into a cartwheel back and coming up grinning.

(18 on the dice hits 22.)

"Hey now." Kaylee said with a smile as she stood up. "Do you even know what you would have me do for you if you won? I have all sorts of plans for you on the other hand, so you should probably just accept defeat." She ran forward once again attempting to slide under the girl this time to plant a hand on the girls ass.

Nyxia's cheeks flared, and for a moment her guard started to go down as she dissolved into a stammering, blushing puddle of girl mush, but she caught herself at the last moment and dived past Kaylee into a forwards roll to avoid the slap. “Earn it!” She teased, giggling like mad as she spun back at Kaylee, swinging her sword across to tap the other girl lightly on the hip.

23 to hit.

Kaylee let out a light groan as the sword met her hip. She turned around quickly giving the girl a light smile before racing towards her. She ducked beneath the girls guard this time planting her hand firmly on the front of the girls skirt dangerously close to her crotch. Kaylee smiled as her fingers slipped beneath the waist band. "One for me..." She said as she attempted to force the skirt down Nyxia's legs.

(Grapple land 24)

Nyxia's cheeks flared at how close Kaylee's hands were to a region suddenly exploding in expectant tingles. The younger blond gave a surprised squeak as her skirt went down around her calves. She tried to scamper clear of Kaylee, but tripped on her own clothing. She twisted as they both went down so that her back hit the bulkheads. A split second later the delightfully curvacious pilot landed atop her!

Kaylee smiled as the girls skirt slid off her body. But she did not let up. As the girl went down she went with her attempting to keep her pinned. She tried to push the skirt further down with her feet. She used her hand to explore the girls body. Her lust was getting the better of her and she was caring more about stripping the girl than keeping her pinned. Kaylee let out a heavy breath as her mind raced with all sorts of perverted ideas for the young girl, the heat of their bodies only worsening it.

Nyxia gave a 'meep!” as the other girl's hands went all over her body. At first, she struggled, trying to push Kaylee off, but he head was fuzzy and hot. She moaned and froze for a moment. Kaylee opened her leather halter and pushed her skirt off of her ankles. Bras weren't popular on Nyxia's world. The teen gasped as her pert young breasts sprang free, jiggling softly. She gave a moan and her hands started working again, this time moving down the other girl's back, finding her bra and fumbling with how to open the foreign garment.

Talen_Cas_-_Zeltron_Jedi.jpg

What felt like an eternity later, Keiko made it back to the hallway where her dorm was supposed to be. As the human girl searched around for her room, a delicate red hand emerged from the kitchenette and touched her on the sholder. "Hey there. What's the matter, luve? "

Dani

Finishing her shower she was still annoyed at Keiko's reaction, bu smiled as she saw the other two - perhaps she should have sparred with the medic like that instead she considered, but that was not her style when sparring. "So who won - or are you going to see about reaching a more ... definitive conclusion" she jested.

Keiko would be intercepted by a zeltron woman on the way back to her room. With her bags still in her hands, Keiko was visibly bawling and it would seem that someone at least was able to get hold of her and possibly even console her. Not even really thinking about anything, Keiko would just drop her bag along the wall. Keiko still could not bring herself to say anything just yet, but she may well have found a shoulder to cry on. Which was exactly what Keiko needed right now.

Talen_Cas_-_Zeltron_Jedi.jpg

The Zeltron girl refflexively wrapped Keiko in her arms and pulled the other girl into her buxom form. Soft rosy finger's caressed the other girl's silky tresses. "Let it all out, Luv," the zeltron girl whispered, holding Kieko tight against her hot body and coazing the other girl to rest her had on her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom