Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Going Into the Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters: Ayla, Kaylee

Ayla laughed softly, there was a musical quality to the sound though it seemed oddly removed which made it hard to tell if she was indeed laughing at a joke or at the person who told it. She rolled on the heels of her feet to lean casually against the wall, her arms crossed, and accented the change in angle by tilting her head to regard the other woman, her dark hair hanging like a curtain over one shoulder. She smiled silently just long enough for the space in sound to feel strange before replying.

Indeed it is Kaylee Denton,” friendly mockery danced through her voice. “I'm more comfortable with ground beneath my feet I fear.” She motioned with her gaze to the corridor around them, dark eyes moving into a smooth arc before returning her calculating gaze to Kaylee. “So your hands are guiding our illustrious vessel, should I be concerned that you are not at the helm?” Ayla allowed herself to grin playfully before biting her lower lip for a moment in thought. She stopped chewing on her lip suddenly, like someone who has caught themselves at a bad habit, and hid the motion by asking the first thing that came to her mind. “Tell me, is it terribly exciting to fly out into the unknown? Or is there not much difference between one patch of empty space and another when you're staring at a console?” Ayla felt a stab of self-annoyance as soon as the words left her mouth, her voice dripped with far more sarcasm than she had intended.

[img=240x280 align=right]http://s25.postimg.org/uwb5pp9cv/nagai.jpg[/img]
Finally the ceremony started and Dani of course stopped her little play not without a silent promise of getting back to where they left later on. Zirina was all excited to be able to see the queen in person for the first time though it was mostly a protocol thing. The ceremony ended after a while without much of a fuss and after that Zirina just moved on to board the ship.

A couple of friendly gropes at her behind when she was boarding he ship but she didn't seem to matter instead she always enjoyed how playful the zeltron were. It took her a while to unpack all her stuff scattering all of her clothes around her room as she tried to find her missing skirt without any success, a couple of power cells here and a can fuel over, it was all a huge mess that she will take care of later, guess nobody will care her uniform is missing a piece, she giggled on he thought remembering Dani as she changed into her usual clothes. These were even more revealing than the skirtless uniform. A scanty clad leotard left most of her massive breasts exposed by the sides as well as her hips and even part of her crotch but she sure felt comfortable in it, combat boots up to the thigh and full arm length gloves and it was not only practical but most important fashionable too, totally worthy of a nagai.

Leaving her big weaponry she only kept her gun and her tiny hidden blade with her as well as her gadgets and tools as she went out. She had to report at the machinery room but she still had some time so headed to see the weapons of the ship first. She really wanted to go check the artillery, she was very fond of big weaponry, the weight, the vibration, the power, it just was so arousing and so she went to look for the cannons, familiarize with them without mattering if they would actually need them or not.

Dani in fact slept through most of her shift as nothing came up for security to undertake and allowed her to catch up on listening to some sparkle-bop and hum along within the confines of her helmet.

Ending her shift she made her way back to her room to change - a far more formidable sight in full armour and helmet than without, if was a judgement call as to if the armour was worth the negativity that came with it from people only doing a casual review - but it was hers so she was going to keep it.

Still changing out of it in the room and returning to her morning clothes she made her way to the other cabins to see who else she was sharing with and introduce herself if she had not met them already.

Tagged: Ayla

Kaylee just stared at Ayla for a brief moment taking her in. The soft laugh of the brunette beauty. The way she so casually tossed her hair, and that smile. If it didn't seem so innocent Kaylee would almost swear Ayla was quite the little flirt. Kaylee looked down for a brief moment, brushing her blonde hair behind her ear before giggling to herself faintly before meeting Ayla's eyes again.

"I wouldn't worry yourself about that dear." She said smiling again. "We will be fine without me, a ship this size can plow through a few astroids before we have anything to worry about." She returned Ayla's grin before quickly shaking her head.

"Make fun of my console all you want. Truthfully, there is nothing that compares to space travel. We have this whole beautiful galaxy just begging to be explored and I get to be a part of that. There is nothing than being able to fly from part to the next, slowly seeing all the incredible sights this stunning spacious galaxy. My little console is my ticket to all of that. A little navigation and I am worlds away. I get to see new sights, meet new people, leave all of my problems and worries behind." She paused a moment, her eyes focusing on Ayla for a brief moment. "I get to meet beautiful women. A whole life I would never know if I never left my home or anywhere since." She smiled again. It was probably much more of an answer the Ayla wanted, but space travel truly was her passion.

Her eyes traced up Ayla slim body for a second. "Trust me, getting your feet off the ground every now and then can lead to all sorts of fun." She gave a playful wink as she shifted her weight, leaning herself against the wall behind her. Yikes..... That sounded a lot more smooth in my head. Not very subtle either. Maybe she won't think much of it.

Keiko Hau

Keiko would find herself boarding the ship once the ceremony was done. Hopefully she could get word enough out that she wanted to examine everyone for a routine baseline evaluation as they filed aboard the ship. There she would have some trouble since she was never actually aboard a ship before. The design was almost like a dormitory and that was about the common ground in her own head that she needed to try to start to understand the structure of the ship. It would take a short while, but Keiko would finally find her way into the room designated for her.

Now that she was in her room, she saw no reason to keep the formal uniform on. At least she knew her way around the uniform and how to get rid of it in record time. Getting clothing off was a skill she developed as part of her medical training. It would help tend to various injuries that may arise that she was able to get clothing clear as quickly as possible. Having a patch of cloth flapping around was about the most annoying thing to deal with.

Now that she had changed into something a little less formal. She found herself wearing a simple pleated skirt and shirt that was suitable for her time in the medical bay of the ship. Of course she would have a bit of a moment trying to find her way there at all in the first place. At least she would eventually find her way into the Medical Bay of the ship and be confronted with an Ithorian who identified himself as Doctor Fandomir. Currently Keiko had not really looked over the facilities available to her just yet, so she could not quite answer the doctor she would be studying under when he asked. The look of wonderment was fairly palpable on her face as she wanted to run around and start testing out the equipment she would have at her disposal.

Characters: Ayla, Dani, Kaylee

There was something about the look Kaylee gave her that rippled Ayla's measured composure. The itch at the back of her mind seemed to get worse every time the blonde pilot's eyes swept up and down. Whatever thought or feeling was scratching at its' cage, Ayla knew it was best to change the topic. Her thoughts were so turned inwards that she barely caught herself before chewing on her lip again. Ayla pushed away from the wall, still smiling though there was a stiffness to her shoulders that hadn't been there before.

I could certainly use some tea. Let's go see what kind of cupboard the Zeltron keep.” Ayla's tone was light but her eyes were locked unblinking on the other woman's, the gaze of someone on their guard in a duel. Movement behind Kaylee drew Ayla's attention for a moment, one of the Zeltron women from the ceremony had emerged from her room. “Perhaps our neighbor could help us pick out a nice blend.” Ayla leaned past Kaylee's shoulder to catch Dani's eyes, flashing an inviting smile.

Dani smiled back warmly "well I am partial to Dianogan myself - and mixing it with a blend of Spiced nysillim or Kopi with a hint of Pepper can make an ..." she grinned "interesting experience".

It was a mixture where the narcotic affect of the Dianogan mixed with the raw pleasant taste of the others and the stimulation of the pepper tea was to her mind better than most drugs - and perfectly legal "do either of you care to try some?" something about her tone made it seem almost a challenge.

78ce4057-6886-4895-a095-3fbdd7d100cc_zpsf5stqjie.jpg

Kaylee eyed Ayla closely. Her eyes locking onto even the slightest break in her composure. She was naturally observant as being a pilot all but required it as did her preferred style of combat. But she wasn't used to having to be quite so perceptive in her flirting. But it only added to Kaylee's interest in Ayla. She was a puzzle that Kaylee needed to solve. But it would have to wait. Kaylee smiled at Ayla as she heard the footsteps behind her,before slowing turning her head towards Dani with a grin.

"Tea? Well that sounds lovely." Kaylee said to Dani's suggestion. She truthfully had no clue what Dani was offering. But, she was interested to see Ayla's response to the offer nonetheless. She turned her smile to Ayla and gave her a playful pat on the back. "We would love to. After all to decline such an offer would be rude, right my friend?"

pasted_image_0.png

The deep cut of Ayla's shirt was mirrored on the back, and the unexpected sensation of Kaylee's hand against a bare shoulder blade encouraged her to take a chance at retreating to the kitchen. "Yes, of course. I am sure it must be quite... colourful." Her searching tone suggested that she had considered, and disregarded, a less flattering term, but Ayla made sure to head-off any indignation with an irreverent laugh.

She walked with the other women towards the lounge. She left the work of brewing the tea to Dani, and quickly sought out one of the soft couches in the lounge, pulling her feet up in casual repose. After a few moments of silent observation she addressed the woman with Rose-red skin. "Your name is Dani, yes? I believe we met briefly before the ceremony." She motioned in a luxurious fashion towards the blonde pilot, "Kaylee, I'm afraid, is the one responsible for our rapid pace away from your homeworld. I hope you are bearing the separation well." Ayla's tone was, if not quite maleficent, certainly mischievous as she absently twisted a lock of dark hair around one finger and waited for the room to fill with the scent of tea.

As she brewed the tea she smiled to Ayla and than turned to Kaylee "I have some experience piloting myself" she grinned "and while I would not consider it my true forte, I admit that controlling a body like this ship must be exquisite" she began blending the mixture "gently manipulating that body at the start to make sure it is ready, than driving it forward - ensureing that it is at your pace not how it may wish go, controlling it utterly for the duration, and than finally arriving at the destination at the time of your chosing ... ".

Gathering the small cups for the three of them, "why it must be one of the most exquisite feelings imaginable" she passed the cups.

Shrugging as she sipped her own, but before they had a chance to taste "fair warning - the tea is a powerful stimulant and relaxant, combined with the presence of Zeltron pheromones I understand that other species feel it to be an aphrodisiac" grinning wickedly - she had no clue if the tea was in fact one as she was not affected by the pheromones but the stimulation and relaxation were certainly an interesting combination on thier own "I would hate for you to feel taken advantage of".

Nodding to Ayla "I have been frequently off world before - my parents were part of that rebellion yoke some years ago" her manner of speaking of it was casual but there was no indication that there was any real respect for the rebellion - more a perhaps unexpectedly neutral stance on the whole thing "so were frequently visiting friends in other systems - I like my homeworld, but absence makes the heart grow fonder" she finished with a shrug "what would your own role on the ship be?" - she queried remembering the woman was one of those Jedi that had been resurgent lately.

C804ed85e34e6e9ea88b21444b4d77db.jpg

Captain Akar Kessel

“Just Akar,” the powerfully built man chided Mia gently. “I'm off duty right now.” He laced his fingers between her own. “It's this way.”

Akar lead Mia down a hall into a lift that took them up two decks. He checked a door, then another. “Here,” he explained, pressing a stud beneath the sign that simply read: C 42-69. The door slid open and they entered a lounge with a kitchenette. “Yours is room C 55. You share the lounge and the bathroom with the girls in the other rooms.”

Akar drew Mia down the hall to room fifty five and opened it. Inside there was a closet, a big cushy chair, a desk, and a big cozy bed. There wasn't a lot of room, but the bed and the desk could fold up into the wall. There was a portrait at the head of the bed, two wrestlers, muscular bodies oiled up, locked together as they wrestled for dominance.

The Zeltron man closed the door behind them, then gently pressed Mia's back against the wall. Akar released her hand and rested his own hands on her hips. He looked down into her eyes, his own were blue as sapphires and somehow felt back lit by his passion. “Where were we, Mia?” he asked in a husky whisper. “Oh, yes. I remember.” The Zeltron bent down and kissed her again. First a gentle graze over her lips. Then his fitted more fully and perfectly into her own.

Ebay_aceo_hammerhead02.jpg

Doctor Fandomir

"Of course, Keiko," Fandomir replied. "Take your time and familairize yourslef. I should do some more of the same." The Ithorian indicated an adjoining chamber. "I'll be in there looking over the biology lab. We don't have full medical histories on the entire crew--just most of the Zeltrons. Perhaps we should schedual some physicals?"

Elisha-Cuthbert-16.jpg

Nyxia Vors
Characters: Ayla, Dani, Kaylee, Nyxia

Nyxia spent the better part of a half hour alone in her quarters, aranging things, relaxing on the cot, then twitching a little and getting up to arange them again. After a while, the young blond sighed and slipped out of the room. She felt rather more comfortable in in her sleeveless leather bodice that granted a modest glimpse at her generous cleavage. It laced up the front with sturdy leather laces. She'd switched to snug and supple buckskin breaches too. They hugged her shapely young hips and calves quite enticingly. The breaches were doe grey, while her boots were the same darker brown shade as her top. Her utility belt held some useful tools she tried to keep close and--in one particularly large pouch--her throwing blade.

Following the sounds of a kettle coming to a rolling boil and a the sweet smell of fragrent tea leaves, the blond padded into the lounge. She offered the three older girls a tenative smile. "Excuse me. My name's Nyxia. I've met a few of you before. Mind if I join you?"

Mia's Looks

Mia's Sheet

"O-Oh. Okay. A-Akar it is then." She said and nodded quickly before she begun to follow him down the hall, into the lift. Her eyes were scanning the territory, looking around to make sure she remembered every last detail there was to remember as they left the lift and began to walk towards his room, eventually arriving at a door that lead into a lounge. She scanned over the tag. C 42-69. Did that mean there lived 27 girls in this hall if she included her? That was a lot of girls... She hoped at least there were only girls, blushing slightly at the thought of boys living there too. She especially grew nervous when she heard she shared bathrooms with the other 27. The morning rush would be terrible, she was sure of it... She was glad she didn't have much makeup to speak off with her, so hopefully it wouldn't be TOO bad.

Moving after Akar into room fifty-five, her eyes slowly scanned over the interior. It looked cozy enough, closet, a chair, a desk, a bed... Whatever a person needed. She was not fond of the portrait, but that could always be replaced, or slid somewhere where she wouldn't see it. Perhaps under the bed. As she was eyeing the painting, a new mood was suddenly brought back, as she heard behind her that the door closed, and suddenly she was pushed up against a wall. Mia let out a short gasp before she was suddenly silenced by the look in his eyes, and the hands on her hips, and the kiss over her lips. Blushing into a violent shade of Red, Mia was unsure how to react, fingers curling up nervously as she slowly begun to kiss back, hands moving onto his back. Breaking it for a moment, she found herself captivated by his eyes, then she cleared her throat nervously. "S-Should we really do this.. captain..?" She muttered.

Kaylee smiled as took her tea making sure to pat down her skirt as she sat. "Thank you for the offer." She paused for a moment as Dani talked. "Oh really?" She gave a light chuckle as she took the cup of tea. "Wow. Beautiful and interested in piloting. A girl after my heart." She said with a quick grin. "I'll let you try her out if you want. Just you know, don't tell the captain."

She glanced down at the small warm cup in her hand. An aphrodisiac. Well it was too late to back out now. Although she was sure she would be regretting the tight, constricting uniform very soon. Sarah took a long sip of tea before looking back up at Dani. "And how about you? I am sure you do much more than just offer your special tea to young women." She let out a light giggle as she took another sip of her tea.

Her glance jumped up to Nyxia as she approached. Her eyes went down the young girl's body following her tight clothes on her curvy frame. "Absoultely Nyxia. My name is Kaylee. It's a pleasure to meet you." Kaylee motioned to offer Nyxia a seat.

Elisha-Cuthbert-16.jpg

Nyxia Vors
Characters: Ayla, Dani, Kaylee, Nyxia

Realizing that the other girl's eyes were running down her body, Nyxia's cheeks went softly pink. She looked into the other girl's eyes. Seeing admiration there, the blond's spirits rose, pleased that the other girl found her comely. There was more to both reactions, though. There was heat in the other girl's gaze. Nyxia hadn't seen the look in a girl's eyes before, wasn't sure she knew what it meant, but her heart sped and her blood heated.

Invited to sit, Nyxia took a seat across from the other blond. Her eyes dropped down the other girl's body. Her throat got a little tight at the other girl's cleavage, and the ease with which she carried it. She's beautiful. Nyxia couldn't help a soft sigh, and bigger than me. "I really am the youngest girl on board, aren't I?" She murmured.

Shaking off the odd mood, Nyxia met the other blond's eyes again. "You're name is Kaylee, right? And you're a pilot?" She glanced around at the other girls. "are we all in this hall?"

C804ed85e34e6e9ea88b21444b4d77db.jpg

Captain Akar Kessel

The captain's eyes were like evergreens--a deep, rich vibrant shade like holly leaves on midwinter morning. He quirked a smile at Mia's question as his warm, strong hands slid up her back, massaging her supple body throuh the smooth robe. His lips grazed her own as he whispered, "Does this feel wrong to you, Mia?"

Before she could respond, Akar was kissing her again. His strong, sensual lips fit together with hers. A soft, hungry groan welled out of his chest. His tongue tip traced her lips.

One hand played through her hair, the other massaged the back of her neck.

Now the Zeltron's tonuge slipped between the human girl's lips. His tongue lead hers throuhg a dance of passion old as time that stretched on for many minutes. Finaly, Akar nibbled on Mia's lower lip. Then he broke the kiss. Evergreen eyes fluttered open and looked down into hers again. "How could that be wrong?"

Dani

"Ha - oh I am sure that he wouldn't mind if you let me have the pilot seat for a while" she grinned "but finding the time might be an issue".

"Primary focus is security and moral" she stepped close "preference for close quarters, if you ever want to ... spar" her tone flirty.

Sampling more of the tea she glanced at Nyxia with a smile and poured her a bit less than a half cup, "can be a bit intense" she explained as she offered, "and you might be a bit young for your livers to handle processing a full cup" she tussled the young woman's hair, considering humans were a near-Zeltron species and had multiple livers didn't they?.

"You would be one of the youngest I would say - but in a multi-species crew that is sortof meaningless as the saying goes 'you are only as old as the person your feeling'" she stated with a grin, before getting a bit more serious "although you might be a bit young for me to start that with you" she admitted.

Kaylee

"Well. We will just have to make time for it. The piloting and the sparing." She gave a soft smile as she looked Dani up and down. "I prefer to keep my fighting a bit further away but I am sure you could...teach... me a few things."

She turned her smile back to Nyxia, catching the girls wondering eyes and offering her a playful wink. Kaylee had always been a bit too outgoing and flirty for her own good. But, none of the girls have seemed to mind too much yet. "Yes, I am the pilot. I also believe we are all relatively close together. Which so far is news I am surprisingly happy about. So how about you beautiful? I think you said your name is Nyxia. What do you do on this fine ship of ours?" She took another sip of her tea as she leaned back in her chair, moving her glance between the two ladies.

Dani

"Ha - most people do prefer distance alright, but I like to be prepared. Never know when an unwanted advance in a bar might occur without justifying a blaster" she smiled.

Enjoying a sip of tea she gently flicked her tongue over he lips to capture the taste "so how are you feeling about the cup?" she grinned "care to spar now to work off some of the energy?".

Turning her eyes to Nyxia friendly but less flirty "and of course happy for you to join if you think it would be useful".

Keiko

Keiko had examined the medical bays as best she could. The whole facility was clearly top notch and had alot of technology that was upgraded from what she had seen while in the University back home. Taking what the doctor had to say into consideration, it might well be a good idea to do some physicals on the crew. Estabilishing a base line from which she could draw upon later could only help spot anything that was wrong with someone in the future afterall.

For now however, Keiko wanted to let out some "steam" as it were. Looking to put her elementary fencing background to the test, Keiko would see if there were a place on the ship that was suited for practicing combat. ((Totally not opposed to "sparring" with others..))

“Intense?” Nyxia inquired, taking a curious swallow of the tea. “It tastes fine to me?” The blond blushed a little but shook her head, “Hey, I'm not that young.” A moment after she spoke, Nyxia processed what Dani was saying. Her cheeks flared and she stammered a few times.

The blond found herself both relieved and disappointed when the busty girl slipped between herself and the Zeltron. “i don't think I have a regular station,” she explained. “I'll be happy to take security shifts. I'm a member of the Zeison Sha. We study the way the Force interacts with the physical world. And martial arts. My major expertise should come in most on exploratory missions. I'm a survivalist.”

Nyxia blinked at Dani's next offer. She couldn't tell of the Zeltron girl was actually flirting or had decided she was off limits. Nyxia took a long draw on the cup, then replied, “Lead the way. I've never seen how Zeltrons... spar.”

Dani

She beamed as the young woman mentioned the study of martial arts, her eyes flicking over her with new appraisal - and perhaps something more as the tea did its work. Not that young at all she decided.

"Ok you two follow me!" she said happilly, and began to lead them to one of the training areas.

Entering she noted the new medic, "yo Keiko" she greeted hoping she got the name right, "me, Nyxia" she reached placing a hand on the younger womans shoulder if she had followed and Kaylee cupping her shoulder with her other hand "were about to start a sparing session" winking at the medic "want to join and we can have two bouts going at once?".

Walking to a bench with some cleaned exercise clothes she stripped unceremoniously and placed on a tight but comfortable sports bra and matching set of bottoms before turning to eye up the others, "so ..." her voice drawled a little as she considered "thinking a mini competation - winner of a bout gets to demand a task from the loser - within reason i.e nothing the other person would not to as a favour or with some cajoling. Champion would get three tasks?" grinning "competition to make sure we are all honest".

Getting more serious "no lethal attacks, but weaponry is allowed if you are happy with your skill to control it. No blasters or armour", nodding to Nyxia "feel free to use the force I suppose - I don't know much about it".

All smiles again "thinking myself and Keiko have a bout as the elderly" she teased with a smile "while you girls have one for youth, and the winner of each competes for overall champion".

Streatching to limber up "agreed?" a hint of nervousness entering her voice in case she had came on to strong for a friendly competation.

Keiko

Keiko would hear a bit of a commotion as she had finished playing around with a vibroblade. Keiko had put alot of time in as a fencer and though her calling was certainly medicine she certainly wanted to keep her fighting form just in case she would need it. This was likely one of those times it would seem. Being roped into this impromptu competition of sorts, Keiko was pretty much going to lose unless she could find a way to use her brain instead of having to rely on brawn. Dani had a pretty good looking body and Keiko was getting a bit distracted thinking aobut how she would examine such a fine looking creature after their match.

"Hmm? What did you have in mind? I doubt I would be much of a match for you.. I am the smart one and you are the physical one afterall." A not so subtle hint of charm and hubris was present in how Keiko had stated the obvious facts. In Keiko's mind it was pretty simple, if their battle involved physical prowess then it would favor Dani but a mental challenge of some sort would favor Keiko. Trying to throw things off a bit, and maybe get what she wanted out of things win or lose Keiko would change the subject

"I have a need for getting a physical evaluation from everyone, so once this is all said and done I think I would like to ask you all come over to the medical bay so I can establish some baseline data. I would love to never see any of you ever again in the medical bay, but I think getting a baseline established would only help me treat anything that was ailing you in the future." If Keiko were able to get what she wanted which was a thinly veiled groping session with each of the other girls in the medbay under the guise of getting a physical then she was almost certain to agree to take part in the competition even though it was obvious that she was almost certain to lose against any of the other women that were involved.

Dani

She pouted slightly at the other woman's reluctance, "oh come on - I might be a bit absent minded - but I am not slow" she raised her eyebrows at the implied insult to her intelligence before grinning.

"Anyway everyone should be able to defend themselves and be prepared to defend themselves from what might be a superior physical foe - which you might be facing I will grant" glancing at the blade "but also everyone should be prepared to defend themselves when at a disadvantage!" gesturing to the sword "and you can use the weapon - where I am not using even combat gloves or armour - which would be my core training", rolling her shoulders back to work out kinks.

Finally happy she was stretched out enough she stepping up close to the other woman swaying seductively as she moved her pheromones not held as she say no need to limit herself "and yes I would be fully happy to have you conduct a complete physical" her grin widened before her voice dropped so she almost was almost whispering to the medic "and if you win? well you could have me do ... virtually anything" pulling back her tongue flicked over her lips in secret promise at what that might mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom