Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creationism vs. Evolution, making 'bullshit' sound sexy

ZOMBiiE said:
Not really related to the topic, but I thought it was kind of furry...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWBC0AnAAT0[/youtube]
around 4:50 he kind of says he doesn't believe women should have a right to choose. :p

There is something about Ray that leaves a face shaped impression in my desk. I think it might have been his banana argument, either way that is a very depressing video.

Grumm, excellent statement. i smiled as i read it.

Wolfhero, being part of the church is not what makes you Christian. Believing and having faith make you Christian, and a better Christian than those who look down on others i might add.

I am a LaVeyan Satanist myself. It's basically a form of agnosticism, but with an embrace of man's 'darker' side. As well as magical practices using one's own emotional energies.

I see that many of you actually believe in that "evolution" stuff, spread by the deluded followers of this dangerous religion called "science". You know what people? If you don't believe in God and His beautiful work-fine,you'll be burning in hell, but don't make others listen to(or read) your deluded lies cause they may actually believe it and burn in hell too! An you'll be responsible!
But, back on topic.This video perfectly explains why the pathetic followers of this "science" are wrong. Watch it, and think about it until it will be too late!

My favourite part is when the advert says "learn biblical Hebrew!"

Which would be kinda cool.
DamningTheHeavens said:
Grumm, excellent statement. i smiled as i read it.

Wolfhero, being part of the church is not what makes you Christian. Believing and having faith make you Christian, and a better Christian than those who look down on others i might add.

I am a LaVeyan Satanist myself. It's basically a form of agnosticism, but with an embrace of man's 'darker' side. As well as magical practices using one's own emotional energies.

LaVeyan Satanism isn't a form of agnosticism.

It's an atheistic religion.

Back
Top Bottom