Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay, but we have to be careful. She has gone full crazy now, but we have to watch how she moves, then make our moves base on that. We have to knock her out so we can destroy that chip." Nieve responded to Ninja.

Ninja nodded before he said "Alright, try and Bait her into that allyway so I can spring the trap". He pointed out the allyway that had a wall blocking the top of it so Leia would not be able to escape though it would also put Nieve in direct range of Leia attract and there would not be enough room to avoid it.

"I was hoping you would say that," Nieve said, "But I know this might work." Nieve was quiet unease by this plan, but she has to try to bait Leia into the Alleyway that Ninja pointed to.

Ninja knew she was uneasy so he put his hand on her shoulder and said "Trust me", he then vanished. Leia roared in anger before she charged at Nieve her chip sparking like mad and Leia own eyes burning red.

Polaris can in at the moment, blindsiding Leia using Power-Up Punch, stunning her. "Quick Nieve, use your Agility at your finest! We'll stay here to fight against these baddies!" Nieve looked a Polaris and says, "Thanks for buying me some time." Nieve uses her Agility to run quickly towards the Alleyway.

Leia roared angrily as Polaris blind sided her making her attention turn on him before her attention went back to Nieve when water shurkin hit her. She charged after Nieve and used hi jump kick and attract at the same time.

Nieve begins to think of her own plan, "Hmm, she might have gone full crazy, but that doesn't matter. She want to cause great pain to me, maybe I will give her one that she will soon." Nieve jumps in the air then uses Dig, evading Leia's attacks once again. However, Leia might get a little surprise one Nieve returns to the surface.

Leia kick since it missed actually slammed into the wall behind where Nieve had been causing the wall the crack slightly before Leia growled and then tried to aim her next attack where Nieve would pop up all while Ninja was laying his carefully laid plan to trap her so Nieve could destroy the chip.

Once she re-emerge from the ground, her appearance is completely different. Her fur is a grey, the crown-appendage and tail feather is now grey-ish purple, her ear feathers are gone, bandages on both her arms and legs and chest, and the cyan gem that was on her forehead is now a third eye.

While Nieve change would of thrown off a normal pokemon, Leia was clearly not a normal pokemon or in the right mindset and instead launched a Focus blast at Nieve. "You think this form will do anything for you? you are wrong, Glory for team Fusion" Leia said as she launched her attack again.

"Glory this you psychopathic bitch." Nieve said as she uses Sky Uppercut, sending her in the air. She then grabs her in the air and then flings her into the wall, in her normal state, she be able to maintain her strength, but in her Ghost Form, it's more brutal and will slowly lose control of her strength...

Leia slammed the wall hard but that only increased her rage and anger as she began to howl with laughter before she used Double tema and fired off more focus blasts and attracts to throw Nieve off balance so she could get her where she wanted though Ninja true to his name had laid his trap and he used a Shrikun to show Nieve the trap had been set though he was ready to stop Nieve if she lost control of her form. Ninja had helped Mike stop Warrior the first time he ever went into mega form before the Lucario had lost his mind with all that power and how intense his aura was

"Alright, looks like play time is over," Nieve said as her body begins to glow a red aura, "Now it's time for serious business." Nieve disappears, then reappears to the real Leia, then uses Poison Jab on her.

Her jab would go straight though Leia copy as the real one would hit Nieve in the back with a high jump kick. Her chip still going Haywire.

Then an a Aura Sphere came out of nowhere and hits the Leia before she can land a hit at her. Nieve has no clue where it came from or who used it, "Looks like I can assist you." said a voice from above. Nicasio landed next to her. "Nicasio, why are you here?" "I think Leia is giving you a troubling time so I think it might assist you."

"How are you going to help me?" Nieve said to Nicasio, as she transformed by to her normal form. "Here's my plan, instead of working together separately, how about we work together as one?" Nicasio suggested, Nieve is pondering when Nicasio said "work together as one," implying that she suggesting something that she has never done something before.

Leia hit the ground hard from the aura sphere and growled before she collosped to her knees panting before quickly using double team. Ninja cused from the shadows as Nisco appearance had ruined his trap so he quickly began to make another trap.

"Are you sure this will work" Nieve asked Nicasio, "Look, it has to, otherwise Leia will just tire you out and makes you an easy target to hit." Nicasio responded, Nieve sighs before she responded, "Okay, lets see if this will work."

By now, Leia eyes had become burning flame as her anger and hate had perked up to a powerful level. She had been hit and every time she had Nieve in range something just suddenly appears and blocks her. "Fine, if this is how you want to play it. Then I'll play dirty" Leia said to them with a growled before she unleased a powerful ice beam all around her. While Nieve would probably be able to slide on it, Nisco was certainly not have the same level of footing.

(... .... Why all this Deus ex stuff that prevent Leia from landing any hit on Nieve)

Leia stared this fusion down and said "So what? You just a combination of two pokemon"

(Please, its kinda annoying how everytime Leia try's to attack her someone else goes instead, it not like Nieve going to be knocked in one hit anyway)

(Guys we have to start over)

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
By now, Leia eyes had become burning flame as her anger and hate had perked up to a powerful level. She had been hit and every time she had Nieve in range something just suddenly appears and blocks her. "Fine, if this is how you want to play it. Then I'll play dirty" Leia said to them with a growled before she unleased a powerful ice beam all around her. While Nieve would probably be able to slide on it, Nisco was certainly not have the same level of footing.
Nieve was able to keep her footing on the ice, but this is will have a problem to avoid Leia's attacks. She can't move quickly and will lose her footing and might fall down if she does so move fast.

With Nisco unbalanced for the most part, Leia went immediately for her with a jump kick so she could turn her attention on Nieve fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom