Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nieve eventually blocks her attack, but she takes some slight damage from it. Nieve's HP was cut 20 percent, her HP slowly go down from the green range to the yellow-green range.

"Ugh, this is not working out as planned Ninja. No matter what we do, she always find a way between the line," Nieve said "The chip is sparking like crazy and is making her insanely stronger."

"Then stop trying to fight her head on and instead use that impressive speed of yours to lead her into the trap, had Nisco not appeared. I had her in the trap but she went after her which fucked up my trap" Ninja told Nieve and Nisco bluntly.

"And risk Nicasio taking the hits Leia, I rather have Leia knock me out than have Nicasio taking the hits," Nieve said, "Have you forgotten that Leia is now in berserk mode?" When Nicasio attempts to get up, she sees Nieve is protecting her.

Ninja just stared her down before he said "If Warrior were here, he would take those hit and turn Leia berserk powers against her to ensure a plan worked. But he's not here so you need to do as I say". Ninja then quickly moved in front of Nieve as he protected her from a high jump kick from Leia though the attack did more damage then normal due to Leia berserking powers and the fact that the plan had turned Ninja into an ice type. He growled though his pain before throwing ice shurkins at Leia hitting her and cause her to be pushed back. "Now I'm going to have to get involved in this myself. Nieve, I'm going to launch ice shurikens at her, I need you to keep hitting her as well to throw her off balance so we can destroy that chip, Nisco if you can get up, I need you to be the one to hit the chip when myself and Nieve gave her off balance"

"Okay, I will make sure that this strategy has to work, otherwise, we're fucked." Nieve said as she uses Swords Dance to increase her attack by two stages, then she uses the move Fury Swipes, striking Leia five times attempting to throw her off balance.

Ninja copied her Movement launching Ice shurkin at Leia which eventally caused her to stumble back taking her off balance, Ninja had a shurkin ready in case Nieve or Nisco were unable to hit the chip

Nicasio decided to approach Leia, then she use Close Combat, while Nicasio is delivering multiple punches to Leia in blinding speed, Nieve is there just in case the chip isn't destroyed.

Nicasio delivered up to nine punches to Leia before bringing the tenth and final punch sending her flying back. Nieve uses Swords Dance one last time, making her attacks reach up to maximum capacity.

All the attacks knocked Leia onto her backside with a grunt leaving her completely open, as an ice Shurkin went playing at her chip which caused her to screech in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom