Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Erotic Monster Hunter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kojiro took in a heavy breath as he sat in silence, looking over the patrons within the tavern of which he sat in silence. Even now, he could see his fellow hunters coordinating and planning- not entirely interested in the words, nor in the prospect of the sprouting partnerships. This was to be his first outing, and he'd be damned if it was to be marred by another reveling in his glory. Besides, those he thought he could count on before had wound up getting themselves killed- the images of which causing a heavy shudder in the man as he let out a sigh. Shaking his head free of the memories, he stood and began to make his way from the tavern- his eyes steeled with purpose. Briskly, he'd make his way to the hunter's guild- feeling a slight pang of anxiety that he quickly pressed into the back of his mind. Looking for the first person that appeared worth their Salt, Koji would approach them with no lack in confidence.

"So- Anything worth looking into? It's my first hunt."

Sonya's blade danced in the blood of the beasts as she fought. With the girl's training, she was quick to adapt, able to figure out and evade the growing hordes attacks. She also got more efficient with her attacks, able to cut down the males with two, one hit if she was lucky... but that was under more ideal situations when they leaped into her reach.

The battle was quickly turning less than ideal and it wasn't numbers, not entirely. The first female threw Sonya off, having not expecting their hide to be tougher than the males. Not only were they tougher, they seemed smarter, or at least quicker and more cutting, taking a few hits, leaving gashes torn from her armour. Quickly she began to realise a dilemma, sure, she could handle the females fine, if she focused them down, that was just the problem...

Electing to try and take each female down in turn, focusing more on them than the males, she hoped to clear them quickly. Whenever she saw a male charge her, she'd try and dodge or slash at it, but she had to see it. With how she was getting surrounded, Sonya began to worry about her chances...

--Kaze---

There was soft thud, like the compact crunching of snow, as something landed behinded him. Almost blending in like a Chameleos, the albino Zinogre--affectionately nicknamed "Whitey" by the locals-- was peering at the male with a look of annoyance.After all, he did just invade on her territory.

She seemed mostly humanoid compared to some other girls, being roughly 5"10 in height. She was shapely, curving from bustous Double-D's, to a muscular, toned stomach, and past to baby-making hips that would curve behind to a heart-shapped ass. Of course, there were more monstrous effects to her. Areas not especially important were covered in a soft, incredibly smooth-looking fur, shot-through with what looked like flecks of gold. Most of her body was coated in the fur, except for private areas, including her crotch and chest; with lighter areas on her stomach, inner thighs, ass, and lower back. On her arms, she sported what looked like vambraces--or armguards--of a dexturous, bone-like material, gleaming golden. They were topped with wicked claws at the end of each finger. From her head curled up two horns of the same material, both brilliantly golden. Flowing back from her head was a mane of white fur, that seemed more silken and flowing, as if it was hair, but it curled about some to her neck, as well. Finally, there was that powerful, flat tail, laced all along the top and sides with that bone material.
She wasn't in an aggresive stance, and just seemed to eye the hunter warily; prepared, but not eager. The locals did mention she was she rather docile for her kind...

---Genji & Kyra--

Kyra didn't exactly hope for anything from her panty-flashes. After all, why does one excited by flirting about, need an award? The amusement and looks of desire were far more than enough for the coy girl.

Heading into the cabin with Genji, she promptly twirled about, and dropped onto the floor. With a brilliant, playful smile, she crossed her legs to sit, before gesturing to the man."Well, what shall we play, and for what are the stakes?"

Genji calmly closed the door behind him once both he and Kyra made their way inside the cabin.He sat down in front of the girl,crossing his legs as well with a small grin on his lips and then started speaking "We'll be playing poker if you're okay with it....We could bet on money but that would be just boring, right? So what about the looser removes a piece of clothing?The one that ends up only on it's underwear first looses.".As he proposed so,Genji smirked a little and took the cards, shuffling them skillfully using only one hand as the other rested bettwen his legs.

[Glacial Caverns - Kaze]

See Solai's Post

[En Route to the Frozen Seaway - Genji and Kyra]

See Each Other's Posts for Now.

[The Ancestral Steppes - Sonya]

Unfortunately Sonya wasn't getting much help from Nat since while they'd learn to be wary of the bowgun raining death upon them, one or two brave members of the pack would make another attempt at getting away to warn their Alpha every time she stopped shooting in the vicinity of the other entrance to the broad canyon, forcing her to readjust before she could get off more than a handful of shots. While the blademaster huntress did have a ledge behind her, her aggressive style took her away from that safety again and again, and the Jaggi were wearing her down slowly but surely.

They were not intelligent like some monsters, but neither were they stupid and as Sonya fought she noticed them beginning to adjust to her speed with many of the quicker males feinting and dodging, trying to bait her into attacks that would carry her away from the cliff and let the pack surround her completely. The females weren't as quick, and so they were easier to pressure, but they were learning too, coordinating with their packmates to attack from many angles at once.

Sonya's armor had dozens of claw marks by now and the barrage of attacks was starting to wear away at the straps and buckles. There couldn't be more than two dozen of the pack left in the canyon now but the time she'd spent fighting them likely had her tired by now, and the remaining pack had learned from their fallen. The only reason these Jaggi and Jaggia had survived so long against the huntress to begin with was because they were older and stronger than their kin, and they knew how to fight together.

They were bigger than their kin, and as Sonya tired, they began to attack with more force, hurling themselves into bodyslams and tackles, trying to knock the Huntress down rather than claw at her as they'd been attempting before, ostensibly hoping to knock her prone so they could finish her off.

Which was about when Sonya heard Nat cry out in alarm from her vantage point. "They're coming! The rest of the pack must have heard the fighting! Sonya!" The last shriek was of exclamation as she turned and saw the situation her partner was in. "We need to go!"

[The Port City of Val Habar - Alistair]

Before the gaze Helena had swept over him had been idly contemplative, now it was intense, almost studying, though that feeling of being examined faded as she sat back and looked away with a sigh. "Really?" She seemed almost... Disappointed, or perhaps confused. "Kinda surprising really, most hunters would take a chance like that in a heartbeat... You did say you'd captured her after all."

An uncomfortable silence filled the space after those words. "I'm just... Confused y'know? I mean, I believe you, mostly because it doesn't make sense... Most hunters would brag they had even if they hadn't, the only ones who don't are the stodgy older ones who don't care about that any more and..."

"I mean... Ugh..." She put one hand over her face and Alistair caught no small flush of what was likely embarrassment on her cheeks. "You say you didn't d-do anything with the Kut-Ku girl, why not?"

Definitely embarrassment, given she flushed even brighter as soon as she'd said it...

[The Port City of Val Habar - Kojirou]

The Guildsman Kojirou first approached gave him an odd look. "A Newcomer? You'd be better off outside, where the bounty board is. There's all sorts of quests you can find out there. Mosta the low rank guild stuff is gathering and clearing with a few smaller monsters like Great Jaggi or Seltas on occasion. Bounties can be a good deal more diverse." The man shrugged, but carried on after a moment's pause. "Still, gathering and clearing ain't a bad place to start."

He pointed off towards the left side of the hall where several busy workers -mostly women oddly enough- in guild uniforms sat behind a long desk, alternating between scratching at parchment with their pens and staring idly off into space. "Talk to the gal in yellow, Irina," Kojirou can spot her easily enough, on the far left side, and easily the most busy of the group it seems. "She can tell ya what the Guild needs found, killed, or found and killed at your rank."

[The Everwood Hunting Ground - Dust]

The blow was strong enough to make the monster girl waver and stumble as she passed Dust, whirling with an angry growl before stumbling again as Vianna opened fire once more, sharper-tipped bullets striking her in the back, one of them bouncing off while she tears the other one out of where it had -in a stroke of luck really- managed to wedge itself into a chink between her scales, a thin line of dark blood trickling from the wound as she shakes her head as though to clear it and lunges at Dust again.

She is moving slightly more slowly this time -leaving herself more room to react, Dust would realize- though she is still coming straight at him for now.

Peripherally, Dust would also be able to see a curious side effect of where the monster girl had spewed her blast of darkness at Vianna. Where the blast struck, an eerie miasma of darkness tinged with purple light swirls in the air. He'll probably want to watch out for those if the monster girl starts trying ranged attacks on him...

Kaze didn't know how close the target happened to be to himself in that moment. He had to figure that out still as he looked around, he saw something and then put the touch down using some powder to make a fire near him to brighten up the area. He drew his bow notching it right away as he looked around for a moment. He smelt something as he then turned slowly and noticed the figure just barely. He wasn't sure who this was, but avoiding the locals he knew nothing about the figure who stood before himself, or the nature of the creature.

Kojiro raised a brow curiously at the man's words, turning to face in the indicated to the direction of the woman sitting idly at a desk. If he had thought about it, he might've been embarrassed by his own antics- but even now, his excitement for the hunt to come bringing a confident smirk to his visage. Without delay, he turned from the man- offering only a simple nod in appreciation as his attention was fully turned to the one called Irina.

In the back of his mind, he began idly checking his equipment: fastening the belts of his armor, testing the grips of his blades, checking his pack for a few odds and ends that might prove useful on the hunt, and finally coming to rest just shy of the desk as his vision focused on the yellow-clad woman before him. He eyed her over curiously, all the while bearing his signature smirk as he placed a hand softly upon the long wooden table.

"Irina, right? Kojiro, new hunter." He offered, awaiting her reply. This didn't stop him from taking stock of the other hunters in the complex, eyeing them over carefully as he gauged his 'competition'. In truth, he had one singular purpose to his hunts... And he'd be damned if another hunter fulfilled it before him.

While Alistair couldn't fault her for curiosity, he had to wonder why Helena kept asking abut this particular subject when it was obviously making her uncomfortable. Was it truly that important to her, and why would it be so? He certainly had no idea, as should have been obvious by his attitude within the context of the current discussion. But he had the feeling that he would find out sooner or later.

Well, regardless of her current mood, he felt nothing wrong in answering that particular question. Yet before he could do so he actually had to think about it himself. Why was it that he hadn't done anything to the Kut-ku girl, even when he had the opportunity to do so? No single reason presented itself, and at last he gave in as he leaned back in his chair.

Less embarrassed than she was, he took his time in speaking. "I'm not sure," he admitted with a shrug. "Besides being distracted for a while, I guess I just didn't think of it at the time. That and she was mated so....."

He rubbed his chin before finishing off with a dismissive gesture. "I guess it's just the principle of the thing. Sure, she was attractive, but it doesn't feel right to take advantage of someone or something while they're unconscious." A shrug then as well, to accentuate his point. "That's just the way I was raised, I suppose."

That said, he folded his hands together as he leaned forward in his chair, watching Helena. "If you don't mind, why do you ask?"

Dust saw the creature charging. He saw what might be his best chance to disable this creature.
"Time to use my cudgel." He reared back and swung as hard as he could. It caught the creature on the temple and hit with enough force to knock it to the side. He quickly moved back encase the creature rose. He didn't know if he had hit it hard enough to knock it out but he had defiantly hit it hard enough to tick it off at least. He backed off more and got ready for another strike, he would have to deliver another one probably. "Whatever your going to do please do it before this thing gets up."

What Sonya had in weapons training, she lacked in actual combat experience. Her only real fights were with the Setlas and that was a one on one fight. Here, she was against a pack, dealing with pack tactics, and it was working against her. Pushing herself to try and lash out at the beasts, her position began shifting, further into the horde, cutting off her escape. She didn't even realise, until she felt a clawing slash at her back, cutting the straps. Grunting, she spun around, cutting down the Jaggi that got through, finding to her horror that several more were behind her.

Her armour was in tatters, the leather of her chest falling apart from their assault, but she had no time to worry about that. No, then the slams came. The first one she was able to cut down, but, with them surrounding her, she couldn't get them all. She tried to evade, swing her sword and generally keep her balance, but nearly a dozen beasts doing it at once?

By the time Nat had yelled out, Sonya fell from a slam from behind, she fell forward, the beast still atop her. Grunting, she tried to swing her sword up at it, keeping a grip at the blade, but even cutting that one down, there were plenty more to take advantage of her prone position. She heard Nat's warning, tried to rise and cut her way out of the beasts and run, but it might be too late for the swordswoman.

----Whitey and Kaze----

The "figure", as he saw it, approached slowly. It eventually closed in on the light of the fire, revealing the monster girl in all of her glory. It was simply watching Kaze, not a hint of menace in it's eyes, but rather; one of cautious curiousity. Duelly noted, however, Whitey was in a slight crouch, almost drawing even with Kaze's drawn arrowhead; thus to minimize the surface area with which he had to work. It seemed she was rather smart as well...

---Genji and Kyra---

The teasing bladeswoman just blinked abruptly in surprise. She was rather taken aback by the shrewd man's lewd game. Nevertheless, she gave a playfull giggle, and nodded."Of course! That sounds like fun! " She agreed eagerly, even as a slight smirk tugged at her lips. No matter the loser, it was a "win" for the ever-taunting girl.

"Oh my.Aren't you excited about it?" Genji commented with a smirk as he finally stopped shuffling the deck and began to distribute the cards to Kyra and himself,all the cards facing down of course.The man had decided to not cheat on this game,afterall Kyra didn't look like an experienced player or anything of the kind.

After both of them had five cards each, Genji placed the rest of the deck right bettwen them and took a look at his hand which consisted of 2 Kings of both Hearts and Spades and 3 Queens of Diamonds,Hearts and Clubs.Even Genji himself didn't expect a full house to just simply come to his hand,it was a pretty good starting hand at all.Although he had a good hand Genji didn't look happy or sad at all,he kept a straight an emotionless face.

He picked up on the female as she stood in front of himself making herself as small as possible. Was that her natural thought or what. He thought about his requirements, he had to bring this woman back alive to someone who would pay him rather well. He wondered why she was so interesting to have a man pay him to capture her and bring her back. "Well, of course you can't understand me, but I plan to take you back, sorry it is a job, and I well have to get paid to live," he declared. He figured the female couldn't understand him at all. "Now, I wish you luck, should you be faster than me and happen to kill me here I will hold no grudge," he said as he took out a flash bang and started to tie to his arrow, figuring that the creature was not used to bright light and such a thing would disorient her greatly giving him perhaps a chance to capture the creature.

[Glacial Caverns - Kaze and Whitey]

The problem with a bowgun is that it is too heavy to sight with, and thus, highly inaccurate while moving. Nat was a good bowgunner, with good instincts in most situations, but here, she did the worst thing she could possibly have done.

Her volley of fire down at the Jaggi as they descended upon Sonya was pin-point accurate, and six of them were downed in the space of seconds but that left more than ten of them still buffeting Sonya to keep her down while they tried to pin her beneath them. The females in particular taking advantage of the opposable thumbs of their more humanoid forms to try and grab the huntress' arms and legs. Even if that was enough to give Sonya a chance to get free as the monster immediately around her fell -letting her move freely for long enough to rise to her feet at the very least before they were upon her again- Nat's mistake was in that she had exchanged one plight for another.

Sonya had a slim chance of escape now, but Nat hadn't been moving, and that meant that as she reloaded for another volley she lost her own chance to flee as several Jaggi swarmed up the cliff towards her and leapt at the huntress, knocking her down from behind as she cried out in fear!

"Jitters... Irritation..."

Helena shuffled in her seat, looking just about anywhere but Alistair's face. "I think half the reason so many guys become hunters is for exactly what you didn't do... And even those that don't end up wrapped up in it... I just..." She hesitated...

"At first I though you must be lying, or perhaps gay, but then, I just sorta... You're telling the truth, at least, I think..." She spoke slowly, as though she was working through her own thoughts as she processed them into words. "Even my partner... He means well, but I know he'd happily fuck just about any monster girl, I just..."

"I just don't think it's fair you know? Huntresses face Monsters, and death is hardly the worst fate that one can suffer from defeat... Yet for a hunter... Oh sure, death is still a possibility, but..."

"My point is... Well... It's that I don't understand, but I'm grateful to you... For telling the truth... I feel like there are some things we don't talk about as hunters, it's all about the glory, the sex, death and pleasure... I'm afraid that there might be a darkness in our society, a darkness of humans more than monsters..."

It was cryptic, but she didn't seem to want to say anything more, and it was at least somewhat informative...

There were many other hunters, and while some looked youthful and inexperienced, the vast majority moved with the easy confidence of experience, and to anyone with any knowledge of hunter culture it would be easy to tell that many of them were at least moderately experienced by simple fact of the armor they wore being made up of scales and hides rather than the manufactured leather or metal armor that hunter apprentices or mercenaries wore.

"Low Rank hm?" Speaking of which, Irina was talking to Kojirou, eyeing his armor. "There are Seltas and Great Jaggi causing trouble in the steppes, always good fodder to hone your abilities on if you're not interested in the glamour of resource gathering... There's also a rare monster sighting ranked for your level, a Velocidrome they call it, suspected to be female and lurking around the everwood... Hmm..."

The Guildswoman was lost in thought for a moment, then offered another idea. "If you were to bring along another hunter with you, I could authorize a Tetsucabra hunt, there's one prowling around the sunken hollow right now."

[The Everwood Hunting Ground - Dust]

"Watch out!" Vianna cries the warning as she fires and the round strikes the dragon-girl in the shoulder as she reels from the heavy blow to her head, exploding into a haze of blue-white powder. The monster girl pulls away, blinking madly and coughing and Dust would catch an ever-so-slight whiff of something that makes his eyelids feel heavy for a moment as a little of the burst grazes him as well... Sleeping agent, a powerful one likely designed for monsters, though even with a faceful of it Dust and Vianna's opponent seems only slightly slowed. Monsters must have tougher constitutions that expected...

Another shot flies towards her but the Monster girl has refocused, and moves away from Dust, circling to try and get at Vianna now, clearly having determined the bowgun user to be the greater threat for the moment, covering her motion away from Dust with more blasts of that purple miasma, trying to harry him away from her...

"You don't say..." Koji offers with a clear lack of enthusiasm, all the while nodding his head as he takes in the information about the hunters about the room. Soon after, his attention would return to the woman, still dawning the familiar smile, "I'd rather prefer something I can accomplish by myself- no offense to the people here." He added, falling silent a moment as he began to consider the missions she offered.

"Rare monster, eh?" He stated, the prospect of cutting his teeth upon the uncommon prey appealing to his inner ambition, "I'll set out for that one then. It was a pleasure, Irina." And with his final addition, Koji would bow his head respectfully as he set out for the Everwood.

A sigh escaped under Alistair's breath as Helena explained what she meant, the Hunter taking it all in at the same time. So that was it then? In the surface it might not seem like a major issue, but he could understand where she was coming from. At the very least it seemed like it was an important issue for her, and he wasn't going to be so cruel as to mock her for it.

"I see. Well, thank you regardless. I doubt my single story will make a difference, but I'm not going to feel bad about it if someone appreciates it. I'll admit my own understanding of the politics here is still somewhat limited." He would not talk himself up, but merely be frank about who he was and what he could do.

He grabbed the cup in front of himself then, taking a sip from his drink before going on, flashing her a smile at the same time. "Actually, this wasn't my first idea for an occupation. But, well, when the nobility get angry at you you tend to find your employment options somewhat limited. That's what happened to my previous job as a fighter for the Crown."

A chuckle escaped then as he shrugged, glancing towards the front door before looking back to Helena. "Still, it brought me here so I guess I'm just making the best of it. Not sure if it matters in your story, but I suppose it helped." That would be punctuated from another sip of his drink, even as he waited to see how she would react to that.

---Genji & Kyra---

Kyra took a long moment to study her cards, face scrunched up in concentration. After a full minute of ponderance, she dropped her cards onto floor, and giggled softly."So, I don't know how to play." She explained, a sheepish and rather embrassed smile on her face."I suppose a free round-win is in order for an explanation?" She inquired, having not actually sought this outcome; just being too scatterbrained to realize what she got into.

---"Whitey" & Kaze---

The monster girl gave him an almost apologetic sigh, and then suddenly arched her back sharply. Stretching to the full extent of her body, the golden gleams in her fur began to sparkle and flare, even as arcing electricity began to form around her. Crackling and jolting about her, the voltage began to grow, resulting in sparks and outletting blasts of lightning. In a snowy, icy environment such as this though, the electricity's gleam was brightened tenfold; reflecting off from the environment. It illuminated the monstrous girl, and made the cave seem as if a sun flared into being. A strategic choice for a home, or just dumb luck for a homeland environment?

"Wait.What?" Genji let's out with a laughter,"What kind of person agrees on a game that it doesn't even knows how to play?".Genji laughs so much that his eyes start to tear up a bit,taking his time to recompose himself and wipe out the tears forming at his eyes the man says "Hehe-...Phew...That was a good laugh.I will be more than satisfied to explain the rules for you IF...You remove two pieces of clothing instead of just one".Genji leaned back a bit as he kept a smirk at his lips,he allready got lucky enough to have Kyra being completelly oblivious to the game's rules so he didn't see why not push the luck he had just a little bit more.

Getting to her feet with the opening Nat gave her, Sonya was about ready to retreat. There were fewer of the beasts now, she could easily cut her way out, get a safe distance away. However, Nat's cry of fear stopped that thought instantly, making the swords woman's attention turn skyward. Sonya knew this was a bad decision, she knew this was a mistake but... she just couldn't abandon her. Gritting her teeth, the huntress steeled herself as she turned her attention back to the group around her.

Turning to the cliff, Sonya began to run, making a beeline for the cliff wall. Her sword was a blur of motion as the girl swung it ahead of her, not with any aim, just more as a deterrent to force her foes to stay clear of her. When, well, if she reached the cliff, she tried to climb it, quickly sheathing her sword before desperately climbing up to get to Nat. She didn't have much of a plan for dealing with enemies, much more nimble ones at that as she climbed, she just hoped to get to the top before that happened.

As the light picked up, he knew that he would be bothered by the degree of light, he put his shaded googles on to block out as much light as possible as he closed his eyes for a moment. So light might not be a weakness. He had to attack or be attacked, he figured this creature would kill without hesitation and attacking was the best thing to do. He let loose his arrow as it flew across, exploding in a bright light as it got the other side, he moved to the right grabbing a prepared arrow, with another explosive on it, one connected to a a bag filled with a sleeping dust, he hoped it'd would work on the monster, it was worth a shot and would give him a chance for capture if it worked, if not then he had to guess and moved away fast, as he ran away, looking up again as he ran away from the scene as fast as possible.

--Kaze and Whitey--

The bright flashbang of an arrow actually did little to the beast, who's eyes were actually closed in concentration. Abruptly, it stopped the brightening sequence, it's body charged with crackling electricity. Not about to let him get away, it launched into the air, somersaulting end over end. Right before it hit the ground, it unfurled it's tail, trying to crush the hunter under it's lightning-charged impact.

--Kyra and Genji--

Kyra blinked a bit in surprise, then blushed lightly."T-Two? Well... fine..." She mutered, and pulled off her light blue cap. She paused on the vest, however, chewing on her lip in what appeared to be embrassment. She abruptly smirked, though, and popped the buttons, before pulling it off: revealing a light blue tee that she wore under it. The tee still hid her features, despite being tight enough to accentuate her boosom. "There. Two down, now explain."

Genji watched Kyra strip off a few pieces of clothing while retaining his composure.Once she was done Genji took his time admiring her clothing before actually replying to her request "Allright then...",the man sai as he moved closer to Kyra and sitted right next to her.Genji then started with explaining the hand ranks such as Five of a Kind,Straight Flush,Four of a ,Kind,Full House,Flush and so on.After doing so he explained how betting worked as well as a few basic standarts required to play,taking his sweet time with showing Kyra the cards she could have in certain situations and how to play on the easiest possible way he could.

Genji also used the chance he got from getting closer to Kyra to analyse her body from different angles meanwhile he tutored the girl,making brief physical contacts with her every now and then.Unfortunatelly there was still alot of clothing keeping him from being able to precisely admire her figure but that was something Genji would take care of.After spending thirty minutes explaining the basics to Kyra,Genji took a deeph breath in and let out in a rather relieved tone while staring the lady's eyes "And that's the basics for you.Got it?".

((Here's a pretty good Basic Poker Rules : The Rules! ))

[Glacial Caverns - Kaze and Whitey]

Sonya cut through the remnants of the camp once more with ease, suffering only a handful of scrapes and scratches as she hurled herself through the still-rallying Jaggi, killing those that got directly in her way. However, as she scrambled up the cliff she was running towards the returning hunters and the pack leader to boot, surrounding herself once more.

Now it was likely that neither of them would make it out any time soon...

A pair of Jaggi towered over Nat, savaging the lighter bowgunner armor with their claws, occasionally nicking the girl beneath but not seriously harming her yet. However, even bigger than them was the great Jaggi, the alpha male of the tribe, and as Sonya crested the ridge, he loomed over her and kicked her, a blow that would easily knock her to the ground as it advanced to stand over her. Her armor already in tatters from the battle below, Sonya was practically bared to it, and as the massive raptor looked down at her, she could see a cruel intelligence in it's eyes. It knew she was not a Jaggi female, and yet, despite that knowledge Sonya could see it's cock growing between it's legs, heavy and inhumanly thick as it swelled to full size.

It clearly intended to take some revenge from her body...

"You were a mercenary?" She rejoined, a mixture of shock and amusement. "Really?" Hunters and Mercenaries did not often mix, the skills and weapons needed were rather different and the rivalries between them that often arose could result in dangerous violence.

"Well, that explains some things... Most hunters train into the job for years and have been hunting long before they get their licence... Who did you piss off?" She wondered curiously.

The guildswoman gave him an odd look, but ultimately shrugged, shaking off the man's strangeness. She pulled out a pair of metal tokens stamped with the guild seal and a number and passed them over the counter. "Job's all yours then, just head out to the caravans and they'll take you to the Everwood base camp. Make sure to stock up on resources before you go!" The mission was ranked low after all, no reason to worry about him. Felynes could easily handle something ranked alongside Great Jaggi when it came to staging a rescue for a downed hunter...

It was getting late, so Kojirou would be on a limited timer if he took too long preparing, but if he went now the hunt shouldn't run him beyond dusk...

With a final nod, Kojiro retrieved the tokens as he began to make his way to the door, exiting the Guild Hall and reemerging back onto the city streets. He wasted no time in reaching the mentioned caravan, a sudden surge of anticipation coursing through his veins as he took whatever seat he could. Eyes narrowed in determination, a confident smirk ever creasing his lips, and his hands intertwined as he stared off into the distance. Even now, the thrill of the hunt enthralled him- however simple his prey may be. His first actual hunt after so many years, it was all that he could think about. Checking his armor and weapons, he made sure to tighten the many straps of his armor, all while inspecting his blades to ensure their edges were still lethal.

Sitting in silence, Kojiro rode the Caravan to the Everwood, the lone wolf ready to begin his prowling.

"Oh no, not a mercenary," Alistair replied quickly, shaking his head as he attempted to correct Helena before the mistaken assumption could get any further than it had already. "Castle guard, actually. I'm not quite sure where that ranks on the scale of glory and prestige, but since I'm not doing it anymore I guess it doesn't matter." He wasn't going to brood over the past that he couldn't change, so he wasn't abut to plunge into the dumps like he could have. No, he had other things to worry about these days.

That said, he turned to the other question that had been poised to him, the matter of whom had resulted in his current state. It wasn't the most fun thing he could imagine talking about, but he nonetheless answered it in due time. "I believe it was a Duke....Montagne? Yeah, that's right. Officially there was some bullshit excuse, but I'm fairly certain it was related to his son or some supporter of his. Apparently I was too good at my job." He cracked a grin at that, treating it the only way that he really could have. Yeah, that was definitely one way of putting it.

For now, he simply waited to see what her reaction would be to all of that, though he doubted it would mean much besides some sympathy, given the distances involved from where it had taken place. Oh well, he expected no more, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom