Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

After pleasuring her for a while, Scott gently turned Jessica to face him.
"That was very good. Now I'll show you another new position."
He gently lifted her up and lowered her onto his cock, impaling her deeply from a vertical angle. With him laying down, he began to bounce her on his cock until she could do it herself.
"Feels good, right?"

Jessica was blushing brightly before she gasped and moaned softly as he impaled her like that, blushing madly and looking away in embarrassment as she reluctantly bounced.

Scott noticed that Jessica seemed embarrassed and not really into what they were doing. He sat up and looked at her, a bit concerned.
"What's wrong, babe? You don't like this position?"

Scott nodded understandingly.
"Okay, if you don't like it, we don't have to do it. What do you want to do?"
He gently lifted her off of him and sat her down normally in his lap with his arms around her waist.

Jessica looked down, seeming to feel guilty and shrugged. "I don't know... I'm just... not very into being on top... being the one to take initiative... that kind of thing... I'm sorry..."

Scott shook his head.
"You don't have anything to be sorry about. We tried something new and it wasn't your thing. I'd rather you tell me if you don't like something than just go along with it because you think I want it."
He gently laid her down and got on top, gently easing himself inside of her.
"Do you like this better?" he asked as he began moving in and out of her.

Jessica looked down a little and nodded at his words before she gasped softly and groaned deeply as he moved into her, nodding shyly before she began moaning and panting softly at his movements.

Scott was glad that she liked this position better. He kissed her deeply and held onto her hips as he began to go faster inside of her. His mouth lowered to her nipples and licked them hungrily, increasing his speed more. Scott then looked into her eyes as he kept up his speed. Her moaning and panting had him very aroused, and he groaned in pleasure as they continued.

Jessica moaned into the kiss as she panted and blushed madly. She then gasped and whimpered as he licked at her nipples, her moans and pants getting more desperate the faster he went. She blushed more as he looked into her eyes, whimpering and panting heavily.

Scott continued to pound into her, looking into her eyes as the sex continued. His hands held onto her hips for leverage as he kept going. He was starting to feel himself get close to orgasm, and he smiled at Jessica as her moans continued to come and her blush got redder.
"I love you, Jessica."

Jessica moaned and panted frantically as she blushed madly, whimpering as he looked into her eyes and closed her own in embarrassment. "I-I love you... t-too... Scott...!" She began gasping more as she felt herself building.

Scott kept pounding into her, feeling her starting to get close.
"That's right, baby. Cum for me."
He drilled her as hard as he could, knowing his own orgasm was fast approaching. His groans got deeper and louder as he exerted himself. He closed his eyes as he continued toward the finish.

Scott felt Jessica's orgasm hit and also came hard. He rolled off of her as he came down from the intense orgasm, his breathing evening out as he relaxed. He put his arm around Jessica and held her close to him. After about ten minutes, he turned his head toward her.
"Jessica, I've been meaning to ask you something. How would you like to move in with me?"

Jessica moaned deeply as she and he came before she slumped back on the bed panting. She snuggled into him lazily as he held her close before she looked up at him as he began speaking. When he asked that question she blinked in surprise and blushed brightly. "M-Move in...? I-It's... it's a bit sudden..."

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, I know it's a bit sudden. But, we've been going out for a while now and I thought it would be a good next step. I understand if you need time to think about it, though."
He pulled the covers up over them and held Jessica closely. Scott kissed her on the cheek and laid back to rest up.

The next morning, Scott woke up with Jessica still sleeping soundly in his bed. Smiling at her, he decided to surprise her. Going into the kitchen, he made her a plate of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and milk, and carried the food on the tray into the bedroom. Setting the tray down in front of her, he gently shook her awake.
"Good morning, beautiful. I thought that you could eat breakfast in bed today."

Jessica mumbled incoherently as she was shaken awake before opening her eyes and blinking in surprise, a soft blush coming over her face as she sat up. "Oh Scott... you didn't have to..." She said, seeming a bit guilty though happy.

Scott smiled.
"I know I didn't have to. I wanted to."
He gave her a kiss on the cheek. Scott then sat on the bed and chuckled.
"Today's the day we return to normal life, I guess."

Scott smiled.
"Yeah, it will be different."
He went and got a plate of food to eat, enjoying how good everything tasted. Once they were done, he showered, shaved, and got dressed to return to work. He remembered that he was still working a stalking case, and he was sure that his client was hungry for an update. Once he had his stuff together, he gave Jessica a ride to work along with him.

In the lobby, he gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"I'll see you for lunch, babe."
He took the elevator up to his office and removed the file on his current case to take a look at it. His job today would be to interview clients of Ms. Harper and see if he could get a feel for them. Unless she was being victimized by a notoriously hard-to-solve stranger-on-stranger case, the suspect had to be one of her clients. Taking the folder under his arm, he took the elevator down to her floor to begin his work.

Jessica nodded. "And safer." She added before finishing her food and getting ready for work as well, washing and dressing and doing her hair before she followed him to the car. She blushed a little at the kiss on the cheek and how he called her babe and went to work, smiling like an idiot.

(We already finished the Ms. Harper case, remember the sex traffickers that started the werewolf thing?)

(Oh, yeah, I forgot about that lol.)

It was on his way down the elevator that Scott remembered that he had previously reported his findings to Ms. Harper. The whole affair with Blood Wolf had made him forget that sex traffickers in his employ had been the start of the whole thing. Stopping the elevator, he headed back up to his office and pulled out another file to see what kind of case it was. Spouses being accused of infidelity are the most common cases that a private eye will encounter in their career. Sometimes it is a simple misunderstanding from the spouse working too much or just the drifting apart that can happen to couples that have been married for several years. More often than not, however, the cheating is real, and Scott never liked showing such evidence to the spouse, but it was his job.

Scott left the building through the back exit and got into his car to go to the work address of his client's husband. The husband in question had been spending long hours working, not coming home until as late as 4:00 in the morning. He claimed that he was simply working long hours, and since he was a lawyer, that could very well be true. However, the wife had smelled unfamiliar perfume on his clothing while doing the laundry, and that made her suspect that he was having an affair. This was hardly proof of anything, but it did provide probable cause to look into him. Scott parked his vehicle across the street and began recording with his camera.

Surveillance was without a doubt the most boring part of any career in law enforcement. Long, hot hours in the car waiting for something to happen was not a fun way to spend an afternoon. There were times that Scott had even slept in his car when he was on a long-term stakeout. However, his client soon left the building and was headed out. Since it was still before noon, he could be getting breakfast or meeting with an early morning client. Scott waited until he was gone, and then began to follow him, wanting to see if this man was truly a cheating spouse or just a workaholic.

Back
Top Bottom