Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World Foxwriter/Dream Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veronica grimaced when he did the most stupid thing ever. really? yelling? that was his grand plan? ah well, two of the rats peeled away from her and rushed him. one of them squealed loudly when a bullet hit it, blood spraying from a shoulder wound and a large red -10 floated up from it. a large +20 in green crossed his field of vision for a moment as Veronica managed to shoot a third rat in the head. she collapsed under the weight of the second rat gunning for her, while the one Mikola had shot drew back, wary. the second rat felt no compunction and so rushed him, teeth sinking into his leather armor. he was lucky, the sharp fangs could not puncture the leather deep enough to actually bite, but his vision flashed red, and pain spread from the area while a mechanical voice, originating from his EMUPS informed him that he had broken a rib. thankfully, the game did not actually provide 'real life pain'. aside from the first flare, which was more like getting a good thump, all he felt was a tingling warmth there that informed him where he was damaged. his body became slower automatically and he found himself favoring his side even though he himself couldn't feel the pain. he could see his health bar lower by ten.

over in the distance, Veronica was wrestling with her Chem Rat, trying desperately not to get bitten, and screamed when she failed. a bright red -10 and a skull and crossbones in emerald green rose up where the rat was worrying her arm like a dog. her hunting knife went through the eye of the rat, killing it instantly and she struggled to sit up. clutching her bleeding arm. the wounded rat sensed weakness and launched an attack at her as well, while the one who had bitten Mikola geared up for another attack.

Damn Chem Rats! Mikola growled in pain as he started to bash the rat that had bitten him in the head, using his pistol as a club. He really wished he had gone for the electro sword now, and was making a mental note to buy a melee weapon once this was over. Then he heard Veronica scream and his face paled. "Veronica!" he yelled out, frightened for her safety, especially with that green skull hovering over her. Giving the rat enforce him one last hard bash, he took his pistol and aimed at the rat atop of her. He wasn't trying too hard for a kill shot (though if he managed that would be awesome), but more to make the rat let go of him and focus its attention on him.

with every bash in the head, a -5 rose from the rats skull and after four it released him and slumped to the ground, dead. another green +20 rising up from the dead rat whose head he had bashed in. a single shot from his pistol struck perfectly and the rat on top of her shrieked and collapsed. one last +20 rising up and the jingle for a Level Up rang in his ears. Veronica shook her head, looking a little bit dazed and grimaced as a bright red -5 rose up from her as she clutched her arm. "I'm fine... its just a little poison." she promised. "Pat down the rats for anything useful." she ordered. "i'll only be poisoned for about five minutes, the venom isn't all that strong." she admitted, slowly getting to her feet and looked around and started patting down the dead rats for anything of value.

there where two more Small Golden Nuggets and two more doses of poison on the rats for him to collect, as well as the medium hides which Veronica told him not to bother with. there where other things in the cave as well. two Cherry Wood branches that he could pick up that where listed as a craft-able item. he had three empty vials in his Alchemy Kit which could be used to collect the pure Spring Water bubbling up and creating the cool clear lake which where listed as both a healing item as well as an Alchemy Item and Veronica was happy to pick the last two cherry blossoms clinging to the tree and handing them to him. the Cherry Blossoms would be tucked into his Alchemy Kit as well as Alchemy Ingredients.

along with the loot there where two dead bodies. adults wearing older fashioned clothes, a man and a woman. there was a love letter written to a 'Mrs. McGradie'. the Letter was of adoration and explained how the couple had come there for their fiftieth anniversary, as this was where the husband, Allen McGradie had proposed to her when they had been young. the bones of the couple had been chewed to splinters and there was nothing left of them but two wedding rings, a mans and a woman's. "We should tell Farmer Vegan that we found these poor folks." Veronica admitted, looking pale and even a little green, another red -5 rising up from her. then the large emerald skull and crossbones hovering over her vanished and she looked much better. the poison was gone.

(please be sure to indicate which items you pick up. also, as a GM hint, you can go to the Church to be healed for free. you can also fill your two empty canteens with the spring water, but they will not be able to be used for Alchemy)

Mikola gave a sigh of relief when the last rat fell dead. He was about to run over to Veronica regarding her poisoning when she put his fears to rest. As they gathered up the spoils, he took the nuggets, the cherry blossoms, as well as filling one of the vials with spring water. It could come in handy later.

Looking over the deceased couple, the alchemist shook his head sadly. What a way to go, killed and eaten during what was supposed to be a romantic point in their lives. He glanced over at Veronica for a brief moment before looking around. "Doesn't look like there's any possible sign of the girl here either way," he said, somewhat relieved that she wasn't amongst the dead. Before ey headed out though, he needed to level up. Bringing up the skills bar, he adjusted his stats as such:

Acrobatics-0
Alchemy- 30
Archery
Barter-0
Blade-0
Blunt-0
Energy Weapons-0
Explosion-30
Guns-5
Illusion-
Lockpick-5
Medicine-25
Pickpocket-0
Science- 30
Seduction-25
Sneak- 10
Speech-15
unarmed-0

HP: 150

Once he was done, he held his hand out to Veronica. "Shall we head back to the farm my dear?" he said, giving her a playful smile. Something needed to lighten the mood after all.

Veronica shook her her head and carefully dug a small hole and placed the remains, what as left of them, inside. there weren't many left and the splinters of the bones could fit in a hole the size of a baseball. still, it was the thought that counted and Veronica seamed to feel better for doing it even as se picked up the rings and examined them. they where inscribed, both said 'with love, forever' and she turned to him. "we'll take these with. they might have had family. they might want the rings for mementos or closure." she admitted. "they wouldn't have let the girl die. i doubt that she was here. it looks like whoever kidnapped her just left her in the shed and they did their drugs here." she said, sneering at a broken vial on the floor and kicked it before following him, still looking a bit shaken though her arm was no longer bleeding it was bruised all to hell and she offered him a smile when he asked.

"Yeah. let's go back. i could use something hefty to drink too so maybe a stop at the bar quick too?" she asked hopefully. "a good shot of whiskey would really help." she admitted with a sigh. "i've ever faught wild beasts before. it's always been people. this was a bit of a shock." she admitted, turning to look at him. "your a bit stupid, but i think i'll like traveling with you." she admitted, smiling at him. "i'll certainly get some real life experience from you." she admitted, examining the shed where they had stashed the bike and then looked out at the glowing fields. it really was beautiful here, despite the asshole GSA bastards running around. Nira Nova was going to be furious when she realized that the local rancher had to send two unaffiliated to do their job. she'd have to send a letter right a message straight away. "So. shall we go now or shall we... wait till morning?" Veronica asked, wiggling her eyebrow at him suggestively.

Mikola blushed and smiled at the compliment. "I need to get a bit better at this fighting thing, but overall, I think we handled ourselves pretty well." He gave her a tender smile as they headed back to the shed with their bikes. However, at Veronica's question, the alchemist paused. A small, playful smile creeping on his lips. "Well, I do believe we were going to have a victory round are all," he chuckled, leaning in and giving her a tender kiss, before taking her hand and guiding her out amongst the glowing field,

She grinned a little. "i don't think you did too bad." she admitted. "i've seen worse." she admitted. "a lot worse." she chuckle. "Still. we should see about getting a good drink, some good food and a soft bed before we head to Ion Sector Three. it's weird that Sector three of Ion doesn't have a name." she admitted, shaking her head. "Sector two, one and Four all have names of their own." she admitted before smiling at him, looking very smug. "it's my turn." she informed him with an impish grin, pushing him down onto the cool grass and straddled him, kissing him eagerly her tongue tangling with his even as she started unbuttoning his shirt and unzipping his pants, breaking the kiss only long enough to strip off her shirt and slide her pants down, offering him an impish grin. "i'm going to ride you like a cowgirl." she teased, snickering because that was a truly terrible joke.

Mikola yelped as she suddenly pinned him down, stripping both him and herself. He wasn't complaining, he was just a little surprised. Then agahn, Veronica did seem the type to take charge. He looked up into those eyes, the glow of the plants reflecting beautifully off her skin. Mikola smiled. "Hope you enjoy the ride," he said playfully, his hard member rubbing against her hot pussy as he reached up to cup those luscious breasts.

she grinned at his yelp, not at all bothered by it and wiggled on top pf him. "oh, i'm sure i'll gt plenty of exercise." she teased, kissing him again as she slowly lowered her hips, taking him inside of her as deep s he could go. she moaned, shuddering on top of him and simply held him inside of herself, enjoying the sensation of being full before she straightened, tossed her head back and began to move, her breasts bouncing and her firm but soft muscles flexing under smooth creamy skin. fucking herself on him using n almost agonizingly slow pace.

Mikola shuddered and moaned, feeling every one of Veronica's muscles working, massaging around his cock, shifting beneath his fingers as she slowly rode him. Wanting to return the favor, he moved his hips along with her, shifting his length around inside of her, grinding their bodies together. Propping himself up on one hand. He leaned up, taking one of her pink nipples into his mouth and beginning to suck eagerly. God he loved this woman! He could only imagine what the other companions he would meet in this game would be like.

"Oh. you feel so fantastic inside me." she moaned, shuddering against him, panting softly. "oh god yes." she moaned, tossing her head back as she moved, her shapely thighs squeezing at his hips as she rose up and down, her breasts bouncing as she moved, shuddering against him. her breasts bounced in the glowing lights around them until he sucked one into his mouth, making her moan and tighten inside, clenching around him. "oh god! yes." she moaned, shuddering against him again, rocking her hips faster as she chased her orgasm. "oh, Mikola!" she moaned, tossing herself over the edge and cumming, hard.

Mikola moaned as he sucked on her breast, holding onto her tightly as her tight body rode him. Feeling her go over the edge pulled him down along with her. He released her breast in order to stop himself biting down as he let out a loud moan, his cock spasming and squirting his seed deep inside of her. He slumped into the ground, panting underneath her. The cool night breeze created goosebumps on his sweaty skin as he looked up at his beautiful companion.

"that was great." she mumbled with a giggle, nuzzling him as she collapsed on top of him, enjoying their shared warmth while she used him as a bed. "shall we just sleep here tonight and head back in the morning or would you rather head back and see if we can't find a healer and a cheap bed?" she asked him with a smile, more than content to just do as he wished. the light from the plants sparkling along her smooth cream colored skin as she smiled at him. they where in a paradise for sure.

"Hmm," Mikola pondered as they laid in eachother's arms, "While I could lay wth you all night, I believe a bed might be best for us." He gently sat himself up, still holding on to his beloved partner. A thought then occurred to him. "Didn't farmer Vegan offer us a bed if we completed the job? It would save us some money for sure." Of course, the thought occurred to him that the dear farmer might want to 'reward' them as well. But they'd have to see what happened.

"well i'm certainly not going to argue a bed." she admitted with a smile before she paused. "i think she did, yes... i was too busy staring at her boobs to actually pay attention." Veronica admitted with a grin. "we can let her know the McGradies are dead too. i think the useless assholes at the GSA Space Acadamy where supposed to be looking for them. the fact that they should have cleared out this area just tells me that they're too lazy to do anything at all. Nova is going to be pissed. it would serve those lazy bastards right if they sent an Enforcer down here." she admitted, trying to untangle her bra from a glowing bush.

So she had been checking our the farm girl as well? Suddenly, Mikola's chances for a threesome just skyrocketed. But as his mood went up, his mood also went down at the mention of the McGradies. "Yeah. And still no sign of Vira." He knew they had to find that little girl soon. Who knows what those twisted bastards would do to the kid. Helping Victoria untangle her bra and get her dressed, it wasn't long before the two partners were back on their bikes, heading off back to the farm. Hopefully Vega would still be awake.

"yeah... no sign of her yet." Veronica admitted softly, sighing. " hope she's okay..." she whispered. there would be nothing stopping Nira if her daughter was hurt in ways that could not be repaired. if it was a few scratches, some bruising, things like that then Nira could be talked out of a homicidal rampage. the entire GSA Space Headquarters was tense and wary of her temper and Veronica had no compunction about givng those poor fools a break and aiming Nira's rage upon someone who deserved it.

Ashley Vegan was indeed still awake, pacing worriedly inside of her home, frantic about the people she had sent to deal with whatever nasty beastly had been attacking her animals. She knew she shouldn't have sent anyone without any credentials but she had been desperate. she looked surprised, and then delighted when they returned and she was bounding out of the house in an instant. "You look like a right mess! come inside!" she ordered. "i saved a couple of Minor Healing Serums for you." she admitted, setting out two small white cubes with a red X on each side. they where scarcely the size of a dice. when he focused on it, a small bar of information popped up informing him it would heal up to 75HP it was Veronica who picked it up, located two little black dot on one of the sides and pressed it firmly to her arm. it made a hissing noise, like depressurizing air and a second later there was click and she removed the cube and smiled as she started healing, quite rapidly. so fast he could see the cuts vanishing before his very eyes. "I have a bath running for you." Ashley Vegan informed them. "you look like you need a hot meal, a good scrub and a long nights rest. you can give me the details in the morning."

Trust important NPCs to be awake at this hour. Taking Veronica's example, he picked up the vial and pressed it to his arm. Needless to say the sensation was, well, strange. Not unpleasant, just strange as whatever damage he had restored. He was glad to se Veronica as well. He remembered how scared he was when he saw her getting hurt. At the offer if a bath, a meal and a bed, Mikola nodded and smiled. "Thank you very much Miss Vegan. It was just some Chem Rats attacking the livestock. We got rid of them, though we should wash the rat stink off of us." He glanced over at Veronica and gave a playful wink. That wasn't all they needed to wash off.

it was like a rush of warmth followed by tingling wherever he was hurt. every damage was healed and a bright green +40 appeared before his eyes. his health bar flashing back to 150. Ashley smiled at them, glad to see that they where healthy and whole now. "Please, call Me Ashley." she said. "Chem Rats! Those are a Nasty Bugger!" she gasped. "I Don't have Any Anti-venom..." "It's okay. i was only poisoned for a little while. it's worn off already and the healing Serum took care of anything that might have been left." Veronica assured the Rancher who sighed in relief. "A'm too old f'r this shit." Ashley grumbled before blinking at the wink, Veronica flushing a little but looked amused anyway. "come on. lets wash up. i'm full of Rat blood." she admitted, looking at herself and wrinkled her nose and headed down the hall to the bath. it was a very nice bath. it was big enough for six to sit comfortably and was set into the ground with tiered seats so you could choose to sit with the water just under your chin or barely covering your hips. the water was running still, a constant flow of hot water that smelled faintly of charcoal and sulfur, the dirty part of the water draining away through a draining divot. it was luxurious and Veronica was already soaking with a happy smile.

Mikola was a little surprised to see that the farmer would have a tub this big. He had expected something smaller, not that he was complaining. Stripping off his clothing, he slid into the nice, hot water, letting out a low moan as the warmth immediately worked his muscles, causing them to relax. This virtual reality was amazing. It was impossible to tell that he was in a game. Settling into the water, he made his way over to Veronica. "Need some help cleaning?" he asked with a playful smile.

Veronica snorted a little at him when he offered to help her clean up. "what you have in mind is certainly not going to help me clean up." she teased with a grin and a shake of her head. "but sure. you can wash my back." she offered, turning to expose her long, lean back and her pert derriere to him. giving said butt a slight wiggle of invitation even as she spread her legs, letting him know she was more than happy to have round three. she blinked when Ashley knocked on the door. "Ah got some drinks here for ya." she said, walking in bold as brass. "Ah have some Cream Liqueur an some Whiskey, an a bit Ah Wine." she said, hefting the tray in her hands before she realized what position Veronica was in. "oh! Ahm sorry i was interruptin." "Oh. it's no interruption. why don't you join us?" Veronica offered before Mikola could even speak, flashing him a wink.

Mikola smiled and was about to accept her offer when Ashley came in. He pulled back, embarressed for the first time in a long time. Then Veronica came to the rescue, offering her to join them. She was serious! His embarrassment faded as he smirked, leaning back to give the farmer a good view of his leam frame. "Come on in, the water's fine."

Ashley looked rather amused by his embarrassment only to flush hard herself when Veronica spoke, gaping at her because, yeah. wow. she'd never gotten that kind of offer before. still, it looked like fun, and it had been a really long time. she dropped the tray onto a small area that looked like it was designed for that very purpose and started to undress before pausing, looking at them with a sly grin and started to dance as she worked. slowly stripping out of her clothes as her sensual body swayed and undulated, Veronica mumbling a small prayer to one of the many gods worshiped around the galaxy. they had hit the jackpot.

Mikola blush as he watched the farm girl suddenly start dancing for them, slowly stripping off like a courtier performing for royalty. He moved in closer to Veronica as he watched, taking her into his arms, feeling her body against his own. A small smile spread across his face as he slowly began to spread Veronica's legs apart, showing off her sex to their little performer. A rears for her excellent work.

Ashley grinned as she watched them, revealing her large buxom breast. Veronica wasn't a small woman, but Ashley made her look tiny in that area. she groaned, shivering as she found her legs being spread and Ashley giggled as she slid into the water, pressing her entire form along Veronica's as she leaned past and pressed her mouth to Mikola's, kissing him tentatively at first and then increasing her affections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom