Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World Foxwriter/Dream Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he didn't get her to join him, but at least he got her support on the matter. He smiled at the flirting between the two women, giving him even more incentive to come back alive after this mission. "I think we'll wait until nightfall, catch these things out in the open. If ey are coming from Cherry Cave, there will be less of them then when he eventually go after the place." It seemed like a sound plan. After all, it was better fighting beasts in an en space, rather than the cramped confines of a cave. He looked back at Veronica with a smile. "When you're ready, we'll set up camp and wait for them."

He wondered if there was any way to speed up time here, like a waiting system from some of the games in the past.

"Sounds fine to me." Vernica admitted. "You have a bedroll right? we'll sleep until dusk?" she offered. "you know. once we get there anyway." "Jus remember to avoid the Cockatrice. they're nasty little blighters sometimes." Annabelle admitted. "Jes don't make eye contact with em and you'll be fine." she promised. "they take it as a challenge, you see. think yer trying to move in on their territory and take their ladies and all that." "...a chicken is scared we're going to take his chicks..." Veronica muttered, skeptical and Annabelle rolled her eyes. "Cockatrice are not chickens. Cockatrice are much more intelligent and dangerous. they're often used in alchemy you know." she admitted. "and they have semi magical abilities. they aren't just chickens." she admitted with a sniff. "right. avoid eye contact. sounds easy enougj." Veronica admitted. "we'll be back in the morning i'm sure." she admitted. "possibly afternoon, depending on what the beasts are. and i'll make sure to have a few... words, with headquarters about the sorts of cowards they send here. the GSA are the ones who eat the food your raising after all. if those cowards won't protect the food they eat then they have narry the right to eat it nor the right to such an easy job. they can go do rounds at Petra Prime if they're going to be such useless assholes." Veronica admitted, making Annabelle blink. "well i think the whole town would be much obliged." she admitted.

"I'll loan you a couple a Hover Bikes." Annabelle decided. "i'll need em back but you can borrow em, seeing as how your doing me such a big favor." she admitted, leading them over to a shed where a row of, well they looked like very comfortable seats with a set of handlebars attached to a floating disk of light. once upon the 'bikes' The Voice informed him that steering was as simple as turning the wheel just like a car or a bike and that he could go up to ten feet in the air and to do so he leaned back and pulled back on the handles and to descend he did the opposite. simple. then it ran him through how to use his EMUPS to set markers and make the glowing line appear and how to select 'missions' to set markers that would hover in the distance when he faced that direction. once he had done all that he was ready to go and do as he pleased. The Voice also instructed him that in order to 'sleep' he had to get settled into a bedroll and announce the time that he wanted to wake up or the time period like 'dusk' or 'dawn' or 'sunrise' or 'sunset'. or he could just simply say 'sleep for two hours, sleep until noon, sleep until 4:45 pm. his EMUPS always had a watch attached so he always knew what time it was too. it was as close to realistic as a game could get really. the bonus of 'discovering' Cherry Cave wasn't bad either. another 10 XP.

Needless to say, Mikola was very impressed with the hover bikes. Riding them in here took a little bit of getting used to, compared to riding them in an old video game. But once he got started, it was a complete rush! It really showed off what the game's engine could really do. A part of him wondered if there was the possibility for combat on one of these things, because the idea of that would be absolutely awesome! Once he was used to riding the bike, Mikola led his dear partner down to the paddock in question, where Vegan's livestock were being slaughtered. It didn't take them long. He could see traces of where the mutilated bodies had been, long since cleaned up by the farmer and her hands.

Once they arrived, Mikola tried to find a nice, secluded part of the area, partially to stash the bikes, but also so that they could rest until dusk without the threat of being attacked by anything. It didn't take long for him to find a place that had a good view of the area, but kept them out of sight. Reaching into his inventory. He pulled out the bedroll, surprised to see it was actually big enough for two. Was it always like that? Or did it change sizes since he had recruited Veronica? Laying the bedroll on the ground, he gave Veronica a playful smile. "So, care to join me in here until dusk?"

Veronica seamed very used to the Hoer bikes, though Ashley Vegan nearly laughed herself sick when her farmhands reported Mikola's erratic driving and how he almost crashed into a tree. couldn't be sure if it was true or not but it was still hilarious. it wasn't hard to find the place as they had missed a chicken, or, what was left of a chicken. none of the other livestock where around. even the dumbest of animals could learn to avoid a place, didn't mean they where safe though, just meant whatever was attacking them had to travel further. the ground was stained red in huge patches where animals had bled to death and there was a small shed at the corner that Veronica informed him she had already searched and there was nothing in there. it wasn't used for anything anymore so it was just an empty building with some footprints in it. a long ways away there was a cliff that jutted out over the field, cutting off that avenue should the livestock want to escape. they could see into the gaping hole of Cherry Cave but it was still and silent. there where only a few trees and non of them where close enough together to be used as shelter, but the grass was very tall and they could crouch in it to hide from whatever was attacking the livestock. it was easy enough to stash the bikes in the hut so they wouldn't get damaged and Veronica breathing in the cool, clear air.

"It will be sad to leave this place. the GSA here are dicks but the locals are great and fresh air..." she admitted before smiling as she watched Mikola. "well... i think i would enjoy the company." she admitted with a smirk, stalking over to him. "It does get lonely, in my line of work." she admitted, slowly peeling off her shirt. "just having someone hold me... well that hasn't happened in a very long time." she admitted, her words breathy and soft as she sidled over to him, pressing her breasts, still covered in a lacy black bra, against him. "you wouldn't leave a girl to feel lonely, would you Mikola?" she asked, smirking a little. "you wouldn't leave a girl to be, desperate?" she asked, her lips quirked in amusement, teasing him as he had been teasing her since they met. "i rather like you, Mikola. i rather want you to fuck me." she admitted softly. "i rather want to see your body, pressing against me. owning me, if only for a little while." she admitted, running the pads of her fingers over his arms before pressing a kiss to his neck. "take me."

Mikola blushed brightly as she began to undress, speaking sweet, sultry words to him as she approached him, pleading for him, kissing him. While he certainly hadn't expected this when they had first met at the bar, Mikola certainly welcomed it. "As you wish my dear," he said breathily, reaching to removed his own clothes. As his shirt fell away, one would notice the numerous burn makes along his body, most likely from alchemical experiments. It didn't do anything to detract from his looks though. It just gave him a bit more, well, character. He pressed himself against her, brushing his lips against his own. They were so soft, so supple. His fingers trailed along her exposed skin, before reaching for his pants, fondling with the belt before finally being free. He was already good and hard, his dear partner made certain of that.

she grinned at him and sighed softly when he promised her that he would give her what she wanted, grinning as he removed his shirt, running her fingers down his chest, stroking the others stomach, tracing a few of the scars. "A dangerous man." she murmured. "turns me on." she murdered with a grin. "everything about you seams to turn me on. are you some sort of incubus? perhaps you've spiked my drink with something?" she mused, a grin twitching at her lips. "i hear you Alchemists are dangerous, what with your love drugs and aphrodisiacs and health serums." she teased, moaning as she pressed herself against him with a shudder, kissing him back as she worked on her own belt, plunging her hands down his pants once she had her own pants open so they started sliding down her ample ass, her hands wrapping around his cock and giving it a firm stroke with one hand and teased his balls with the other.

Mikola chuckled softly at her words. "I never really gave the matter of aphrodisiacs a thought, maybe I should start looking into them, shall I?" he said breathily, letting out a shuddering moan as the woman grabbed his hardened member. His own hands reached for her pants, colliding them down her toned thighs, reaching for her moist panties and feeling her hot flesh inside. He brought a hand up around her, fiddling with the clasp of her bra before finally freeing her breasts from their confines. He brought his head down, taking the nipple into his mouth and sucking on it eagerly as he pushed a finger into her slit.

She chuckled a little and shook her head, kissing him eagerly. "you should. they can be very fun." she breathed, pressing herself against him with a grin. "I doubt you have the ingredients at the moment though." she admitted, nibbling on his neck with a grin, groaning loudly as he stroked her arching aginst him as his fingers sought her hot wet flesh, releasing his length long enough to slide her arms free of the bra, letting it drop to the ground, pressing herself against him with a shudder, arching into the hand inside of her panties pressing deep inside of her, a hot mouth wrapped around a quickly hardening nipple, making her moan and mewl, thrusting her hips, encouraging him while her hands struggled with his pants and underthings, trying to free his cock so she could reciprocate. sinking to her knees once she had him free, a playful little smirk on her lips as she leaned forward and licked his tip, rolling her tongue against the head, a single hand steadying his length so she could focus on teasing him, her thumb stroking the length while her mouth focused on the head, slowly slipping the length into her mouth and sucking.

Mikola could only shudder and moan as she took his length into her hot mouth. She had done this before, and god bless her for it! Looking down into her eyes, his hands gently gripped her hair, slowly moving his hips back and forth against her face. He could almost hear the lewd, sucking sounds she made as he pumped into her maw.

Veronica giggled as he moaned and gripped her hair, tipping her head back and relaxing her throat and took him to the root with a groan and a shudder, swallowing around him. it was hard to remember it was a game sometimes. he could feel every stroke of her tongue, the hot, wet heat of her throat. the sweet sucking of her sucking mouth and the soft touch of tooth as she bobbed her head. she was very careful with her teeth but she was more focused on keeping him as deep as he could go. one of her hands, soft as silk, wrapped around his balls, teasing them with the tips of her fingers, while her other hand was between her legs, playing with herself while she sucked him off.

One couldn't blame Mikola for forgetting he was in a game. God damn was this woman good. His body was simply alive with electricity as she skillfully sucked and worked over his shaft. The thick rod pulsed and throbbed inside her mouth, his eyes glued to the beautiful woman as she plunged her fingers into herself. Unable to bare it anymore, he suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet 'slurp', before pushing her onto her back. The young man was immediately atop of her, skin pressing against skin as he aligned his member with her hot wet slit. "Time for the main event," he whispered breathily, before very slowly easing himself into her with a shuddering moan.

Veronica grinned, sucking more firmly, nosing her way deeper and deeper onto him with a loud eager groan. feeling his pulsing flesh and knowing he was going to give it up very soon. she sucked and swallowed, moaning around him with eager abandon, whining a little when he pulled away, not happy with being interrupted. she fell onto her back easily enough though and shuddered, spreading her legs and lifting her hips once he settled on top of her. "Yes. Yes." she moaned, eagerly rubbing her slick heat against his cock with a shudder. wanting him to press deep inside of her. wanting it to be deep, as deep as he could possibly get. she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him down and pressing her mouth against his, kissing him deeply. her tongue pressing against his as she moaned, eagerly taking his flesh into her, gasping with pleasure. he was a well endowed man after all and she was very happy to take the strain of getting every, last, centimeter of him inside of her.

Mikola moaned against her lips, his tongue coiling and twisting around her own as he slowly pushed himself deeper and deeper within her. There was no doubt the young man was close to giving it up, but he wanted to give her the time of her lift before doing so. Breaking off the kiss, he bit his lip hard as he began to move his hips back and forth, groaning as he felt each of her slick, tight muscles running along his shaft, doing everything they can to make him cave in. He pinned her hands down to the ground, looking into those beautiful eyes with an animalistic hunger as he pumped good and deep into her.

she groaned against him, shuddering and gasping as he slid deeper and deeper inside of her. "Yes! Mikola!" she gasped, arching against him, trying to press as much flesh against him as she could, eagerly accepting everything he had to offer. it was so good, so warm and she felt connected to something for the first time in years. she set her head in the hollow of his neck, her hot breath ghosting across his skin as e began to move, mewling against him as her cunt, trembled and tightened and squeezed around him. puling him in and trying to keep him there. she moaned when he pinned her down, gasping as sh clenched around him and with a scream that caused the local wildlife to take flight she came, shuddering against him. cumming hard and fast, mewling as she milked out her own orgasm by grinding herself against him, pressing him in as deep as he could go. "yes! yes! yes!"

Feeling her body clamping down around him, trying to milk his cock for all of its worth, pushed the alchemist over the edge. His cries of pleasure mixed with her screams as he squirted thick ropes of cum deep within her. His body trembled as waves of pleasure ran through his body. His strength failing him, Mikola collapsed atop her, panting heavily. With trembling arms, he lifted himself up to look into her eyes with a loving smile. "Like that?" he panted. In the back of his mind, he wondered if it was possible to impregnate people in this game.

She moaned and shuddered, trembling against him as he finished his own orgasm, panting against him. "Yes.... Liked that a lot." she panted softly, snuggling him while a bright green +20 flashed in front of his eyes and The Voice came on to inform him that the first time he had sex with a companion he would gain twenty Experience points for the gaining of their trust. then there was a small drumbeat tune and another bright green message reported Level Up!.

"Congratulations on your Level Up! every time you Level up you gain twenty skill points that you can apply to any skill you would like. you also gain Health points in accordance to your level times ten. for Level two, you will gain an extra twenty health points. for level three you will get thirty, so on and so forth. please feel free to access your Level up Menu using either your EMUPS or your Wallet." The Voice instructed him before falling silent once more.

"I'm tired." Veronica admitted, looking very, very content and offered him a smile. "i'm going to take a nap until nightfall." she decided, gripping her own EMUPS and set an alarm for just a few minutes before dusk. "if you wake up before me and feel... horny." she offered him a sly smirk. "feel free to help yourself." she teased, leering at him while wiggling her butt before yawning a little and settled in to sleep. when he accessed his Level Up he was presented with a list of his current skills.

Acrobatics-0
Alchemy- 25
Archery
Barter-0
Blade-0
Blunt-0
Energy Weapons-0
Explosion-25
Guns-0
Illusion-
Lockpick-5
Medicine-25
Pickpocket-0
Science- 25
Seduction-15
Sneak- 10
Speech-5
unarmed-0

and his new Health. 120. for a first level character he was actually doing very well. he could now add twenty points to whatever he wanted. time was frozen while he was in the screen so at least there was that.

(please tell me where you assign your points so i can keep track as well)

Mikola smiled as he held her close, gently stroking her hair as he saw the bright green numbers, and the helpful voice describing the fact he had leveled up. Awesome! He looked down at Veronica, smiling as she laid back and went to sleep. He would be fine for a while, and they'd both need to be rested to face what was coming up. Instead, he decided to work on leveling himself up. He brought up the list in front of him, pondering where to apply his points. After a few minutes, he made his decision and plugged in his choices. At the end, his list looked like this:

Acrobatics-0
Alchemy- 30
Archery
Barter-0
Blade-0
Blunt-0
Energy Weapons-0
Explosion-25
Guns-5
Illusion-
Lockpick-5
Medicine-25
Pickpocket-0
Science- 25
Seduction-20
Sneak- 10
Speech-10
unarmed-0

Satisfied, he closed the list and laid down next to Veronica, cuddling up to her, feeling her smooth skin against his own. It was time to rest and wait for night to fall. H closed his eyes and drifted off into a small sleep.

they woke shortly before nightfall, the sun setting sent bursts of fire across the sky like an aurora made of reds and yellows that shimmered an slowed, twisting over the ozone. Veronica was cursing as she smacked at her Emups, forcing the thing to shut the hell up as it was beeping incessantly. she groaned as she sat up, blinking stupidly around her and trying to remember where she was and what she was doing. not a morning person it seamed. "ugh...." and clearly not happy with being awake either. "we should have gotten some Coffee or some whiskey." she mumbled unhappily and staggered to her feet, uncaring of her nudity and headed off to get cleaned and dressed. even as the sun set compleately the fire in the sky remained, extending the Dusk by several minutes until, without warning it tied too, leaving them in pitch blackness for all of twenty seconds before phosphor-rant plants began to glow. spreading like wildfire tiny beautiful lights spread all over the ground, up trees and around the old shed. it was enough light that they would not have to give away their positions by lighting a torch or setting off a flare or striking a heatstone.

there was a long silence where Veronica muttered that maybe nothing was going to happen when the first sounds started. hissing, skittering, snapping sounds. they slid out of the cave almost gracefully for how grotesque they looked. they where covered in scabs and sores, flies buzzed around them attracted by the open wounds and rotting scars and the mange that ate away the fur. they hissed, swinging long naked tails and opened gaping mouths with sharp teeth and frothing spittle. they shrieked and squeeled and attacked each other as they slid out of the cave, each vying for the leader position. giant rabid rats, the size of a border collie, or a smaller goat. one of them stood up on it's hind legs, long claws growing out of control as it peeked out over the taller grasses, trying to find the easy prey it had gotten used to.

"Chem Rats." Veronica spat, sounding furious. "They're Rats that have been poisoned, or got infected with chemicals or drugs. they're violent and vicious and venomous. don't get bit or you'll get poisoned." she warned. "they're not very strong though, they're bites are weak and they don't have much for defense." she admitted. "get your weapons ready." she ordered. "your going to need them." she was already pulling out a gun of her own. just a small pistol like his, but hopefully it would be enough to help. anything she killed would get him the experience so it didn't matter much if she took some of the kills. "looks like there's four of them coming out." she admitted once it looked like there weren't any others coming out. "there's probobly more in the cave. we'll have to go in there and flush them out too."

A part of Mikola was disappointed that she had gotten dressed again, especially since the glow of the plants that lit up the place would have looked beautiful on that smooth skin. Maybe once this was over a victory fuck was in order. He tried not to chuckle, keeping that little mental image to himself.

He hid alongside her, watching as the Chem Rats emerged. Mikola made a face as he watched them. Trust there to be undead rats in this game. It only seemed natural. Drawing his pistol, he gave a small nod to Veronica. "We'll take care of this lot first, maybe the noise will bring the others out." With one hand, he reached into his pocket for one of his Flashbangs, though he'll wait until things got hairy first. Waiting for a clear target, he took aim at the lead rat, taking a deep breath before firing.

((rolled a 50 to hit)

you don't have to roll ^^ i'll do that myself so you don't have to fuss about it. ^^)

Veronica snorted at him. "we can have a victory round in the glowing fields after we're done." she assured him. it wasn't hard to guess what he wanted after all. she would love to have sex in the glowing plants, it was very romantic. she blinked, surprised when he pulled out the flashbang and ducked and closed her eyes as he launched it. it landed right in the middle of the squabbling rats as if guided by the hand of fate. there was a muffled whump of a sound, like something that had exploded under water, and the rats began to shriek and squeal as the where blasted off their feet a bright red -5 floating up off of them. they shrieked some more, squealing in rage ad pain as a bright, furiously white light that seamed to burn through their eyelids. then it was silent and Veronica coughed a little. "well... don't use those in the cave." she ordered, blinking away the spots in her vision. three of the rats had hunkered down and where trembling violently, blind, deaf and helpless and the fourth was staggering around as if drunk. they where pathetically easy to kill. a single shot of the Small Pistol or a decent thrust of a knife ended them. each one giving him a +20 XP. by the end of the fourth he had gained a total of Eighty Experience. a pat down of the Rats netted him four Medium Pelts. a Small Golden Nugget which was worth 1000 Credits, and a small bit of Venom to go into his Alchemy Kit.

"Well that was easy...." she said with a wrinkle of her nose. "it'll be harder once we get inside the cave." she admitted, looking at him. "you won't be able to use the flash bangs in there. you'll just blind yourself." she admitted. "or worse, you'll give yourself a concussion." she admitted, slowly moving over to the cave entrance. "i don't hear anything at all in there..." she muttered. "maybe that was all of them?" they had to go in though, to be very sure. or if there where any left they'd just come out again and keep killing Farmer Vegan's livestock.

He let out a low whistle as he pocketed the nugget. He remembered how alchemists of old tried to turn bare metals into gold. He probably couldn't do that here though. A bit too game breaking. Standing in front of the cave, he strained to listen for anything, hearing nothing. He crouched down, the familiar stealth icon appearing before his eyes. "Let's take this slow," he whispered to Veronica as he crept into the cave, taking the time to let his vision adjust to the darkness.

Veronica nodded and dropped into a crouch behind him, gun in hand they slipped into the cave, glowing lichen and moss lighting their way. there was no sounds at all and the gentle slope of the cave led downwards at such a slight slope that thy barely noticed. minutes passed by without a sound when the cave suddenly opened up into a huge underground cavern. somehow, they had ended up deep enough underground for there to be a full grown tree in the middle of the cave. the lichen there was so bright, it was almost like daylight. the tree was massive so large that two people could barely touch fingertips around the trunk. there where only a few tiny flowers still attached to the tree and a large lake spread out from behind it with a bubbling spring welling up from underneath feeding it and keeping the water fresh and clean. there where signs of habitation though. a chewed up picnic basket and food wrappers where strewn all over. and needles and syringes, small vials and a torn apart Alchemy kit showed where the rats had become infected. there was a set of clothes piled underneath the tree with a blanket and all around the cavern where ten filthy nests. four where empty. six where filled with sleeping, disgusting Chem Rats. "i think those are bodies." Veronica whispered, indicating the pile of clothes even as she looked around at the rats. "think we can take them out without waking any of them?" she whispered, slipping a wicked looking Hunting Knife out of her belt.

He was surprised to see a place like this inside a cave, at least this early in the game. He frowned at the clothes, hoping that their lost child hadn't become rat food. A real downer for a first mission. At Veronica's suggestion, he nodded, bringing up his gun. "You cut them up, and I'll cover you if things turned bad." This wasn't due to cowardice. This was because he didn't have a silent weapon to execute the rats with.

Veronica nodded and examined her knife as if calculating if it was big enough to do the job before she slinked off into the den of the Chem rats, her cute little ass wiggling as she sneaked her way to the first rat, ending it easily enough with a silent stab through the heart, another bright green +20 sliding above the rat. it squeaked once and then died and Veronica froze, tense as the other rats all shifted in their nests before going still again. she glanced at him and grinned, pleased with herself for her sneaking skills and slipped off for the next Rat only to freeze in abject terror as the Chem Rat before her yawned and ambled to it's feet. the others following suit. there where only five left and Veronica wasted no time in drawing her pistol and firing once, then twice into the rat that had just gotten up, it's shrieking squeals of pain after the first shot alerting the other four to the fact that there was something going on. they didn't notice the still sneaking and hidden Mikola and instead turned with rage on the person who had fired the gun, Veronica who spun, aimed and shot again, missing the next rat by inches. another green +20 floating from above the freshly dead rat. not that it stopped the others from trying to swarm the now fleeing Veronica.

Mikola's eyes widened in panic as the other rats awoke, beginning to try and attack Veronica. Two were down, leaving only four left. His first thought was to reach for a Flashbangs. The place they were in was large enough, right? No, Veronica was too close. He'd end up hurting her too. Besides, the place was so well lit up that the Flashbangs may not even do anything. The alchemist held his gun out in front of him, taking aim at the rats going after Veronica. "Over here!" he yelled out, opening fire on the rats, at least hoping to draw their attention away from her. He was NOT going to let his new lover become rat food dammit! He just hoped he didn't hit her by accident. He didn't know how friendly fire worked in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom