Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Echoes of the One Sith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralra looked over at Eli and Termak before he whispered into Eli ear <He's a Miralukan person, they hate seeing people coddle over them so treathim like you would treat anyone of us and you might get a very good friend for life> He then walked away from the two of them and helped Kree up before he asked her <You ok there my friend? Need any healing or do you want to come with me to find that lake we saw earlier. I would like the company if you do>

At the river

The two girl's' skilled blaster use was more than the two meter rodents could withstand. Before they could either flee or bite again, both lay dead or unconscious.

At Myth Mordred.

Under Eli's careful minstrations, the toxin eventually faded from Termak's system without doing further harm.

The night was quite once again. To the north, Myth Mordred still loomed. To the north-east, a lake that had caught Ralra's attention. It was close to the city, perhaps it served as a reservoir.

Kesjer hadn't been able to kill the womp rat, but clearly he'd wounded it significantly, based on the thing's reaction. Thus far, he was pleased with the way his training had been progressing. He holstered his blaster and looked around, listening to the return of smaller creatures that apparently indicated a lack of predators.

He spared a glance over to Tagn to see how severe the injury to his hip was. It did not bode well that the only one injured was the one skilled in treating them. They would have to do a better job of keeping him protected.

Nodding to Nala, he retrieved his commlink and punched the quick button for Tiffany. "Tiffany, this is Kesjer. There are some womp rats around, just got attacked."

[img=260x280 align=right]http://orig03.deviantart.net/7bf2/f/2012/029/6/4/the_guardian_by_ravenhawk1000-d4o1jp6.jpg[/img]
Fortunately the rats didn't manage to be more dangerous but they still managed to harm Takani. But now the menace was over and Tiffany rushed to check Takani when she was interrupted by an incoming message.

"Kesjer?, yeah this is Tiffany here" She answered through her comlink. "Same happened to us here, Takani was bitten but it seems it is nothing to worry about" But she was still worried and proceeded to check on Takani's wound.

Untrained Treat Injury: 1d20+2=16

Gently rubbing Takani's shoulder and then moving on to her bosom Tiffany asked if it still hurt her.

Takani grown and pant as Tiffany help her and treat her wounds. She not been hurt often but she still hate that a lot. She love a good fight it make her somewhat arouse from time to time but being bitten it's something else entirely.

She look at Tiff and smile "I am alright, i just hate those damn thing, i wanted to take a nice bath. I didn't intended to be eaten alive by those nasty creatures and you are you ok, you seem quite good with a pistol."

"You think so, that was actually the first time I fired a gun, I used to play darts but this is totally a different thing, go my heart is beating so fast but I... I think I enjoyed it too" Tiffany's hands didn't stopped though, her hands wandering on Takani's bosom and even rubbing and groping her slightly harder as she kept talking.

"But thing is I'm good with my hands..." She then realized what she was doing. Feeling the zabrak girl nipples stiffening on her hands. "Oh I-I'm s-sorry" She blushed "Seems your wound was not so deep after all, m-maybe uh.. should we return to camp?"

Tagn seemingly unslowed by his wound gushes a little trickle of blood as he investigates it with a gloved hand and his clothing still on. A little wince later he flicks the blood off of his glove. "I have had worse but I will need both of you to help me patch myself up."

He then takes his shirt and gloves off and lowers his pants several inches to just above his manly bulge revealing his etched hips and the top of his muscular if skinny thighs. A finger sized hole presents itself on his left hip luckily not clean through.

Tagn directs the others in assisting him. A few simple motions later and a good bit of cleaning he ask for the knitters to close up. As the wound is fastened together it is barely visible as having happened at all. "That will do nicely thank you." He blushes just a little at the two of them as he stood up and refastened all of his clothing.

(Tagn is at full health. The wound is literally gone.)

11333682_1162665597084267_1922596697_n_zpsft96fuha.jpg

Nala Vree

Base Camp

Nala courched easily beside Tagn, holding the med pack, passing bacta, and holding edges of the wound shut. The togruta girl wasn't contributing as much as they might have hoped. She kept feeling her cheeks heat whenever her eyes rose an inch too high...

But she didn't actualy hurt anything either. When they were done, her eyes went a little wide. "Wow... That's really gone, Tagn, isn't it? I tried to help a kid with a broken arm last year and wound up wasting the med pack. That was brilliant."

At the River

Tifany wasn't going to do much for Takani without using a med pack—and to try that would be wasteful compared to what Tagn could do with the resources in the expensive first aid kit—but she was able to able to stop the bleeding. They could have a short bath—and clean the wound in the process—and then get it tended fully when they headed back—or they could head back immediately.

Takani smile to Tiffany she really like her and Nala, there both the nicess girl she met in a long while and since she need to reserve herself for her task ahead, are the only one with whom she can have some fun and relax a little. She look back at Tiffany and spok softly "I am fine now and it was alright, i didnt stop you did i ?. Since we are at the river we should really take a bath anway we need to clean those wounds. So you are coming lovely ?".

Tiffany blushed again, harder this time, she didn't intend to grope her but couldn't deny she had enjoyed it and certainly Takani had too. While she didn't know the zabrak girl for long she certainly enjoyed her company as much as Nala's and though beyond Nala this was all new to her Tiffany agreed with a nod.

Following Takani's lead Tiffany followed to the river where she was the first to undress. She did it slowly nervous as she was, removing her leather top first and then wiggling out of her skintight pants. It made her even more nervous that Takani was watching her naked body and as she bended over fully exposing her exquisite tight round ass fully to finish removing her pants she just hoped she could relax once inside of the water.

Takani smile, Tiffany was very beautiful and she truly like what she was seeing. Being a Datomir witch in training, Takani wasn't truly shy or anything. Loving the beauty of a sister body was deeply natural and a beautiful gift that must be loved and preserve at least that was what her teacher always as said to her before she sent her to find her own path in life. She need to give her body to a very special creature but enjoying to company of other female was not against the tradition. She just hope that her true companion wont find them both before she didn't because Tiffany might end up in a situation she might now want to be in not that Takani would be against it.

She really like Tiffany body and shyness. She remove her own teared out clothes and she move easily toward the water. The cold water sting her a little but it was still a nice feeling. "Tiffany, tell me why are you here with Nala ??".

Despite showing herself shy Tiffany was not really like that, she was bold and adventurous and wanted to see everything, it was just that she was so nervous, but she really liked Takani and was glad to be able to be more intimate with her. Following her into the water she felt the sudden cold too crawling up her spine making her shiver and gasp but it was also so refreshing and relaxing at the same time.

She reached for the body of her friend then and embraced her tenderly "I was so alone when I met her, I mean there was Thalos, but I had no one back then whom I could call a friend, but now..." the twi'lek cheeks tinged of a beautiful purple tone again and nervously she leaned over Takani gazing her lips with her own. Her arms slowly tightened around her as she felt her breath and closing her eyes Tiffany nibbled Takani's lips then, once, twice and then a long deep kiss that seemed to last forever.

Takani return Tiffany kiss gladly. She really like the girl and she was glad to not be completely alone out there in the wild. Not that she was afraid or anything but sometime being alone in the wild is lonely and sad. Takani couldn't truly remember clearly her young age it seem like she was on her own like forever before her mistress found her and teach her the way of the Datomir witches.

Takani smile as she move her hands over Tiffany firm and strong body. "You are so pretty".

Gasping intensely just as their kiss ended Tiffany stared at Takani while trying to recover her breath until she was finally able to speak, "...Now I'm not alone anymore" and then cuddled herself against her body, resting her head on her bosom and hugging her tenderly.

A slight moan escaped through her lips as she was caressed followed by a light blushing as she heard the zabrak girl words. Tiffany soft embrace suddenly became tighter, she had her lekku entwined around Takani's pert breasts and then one hand grabbed her smooth orbs, "You are so pretty too" were he only words she said before focusing her mouth, lips and tongue around her stiffening nipples. 'So pretty' she kept thinking, her body still shuddering upon Takani's soft touch on her skin.

Takani was feeling so hot right now having Tiffany that playing with her nice ample breast for her age and size. She was filling her bra quite nicely with her 34C-cup breast. She was still the youngest of the group and beside her body, only her face was showing how young she was because her body was showing quite otherwise.

Tiffany lekku also felt very nice, a little strange but very very nice. Takani was quite please with the feeling after all, she might have to do a lot worst then that when she find her special companion. "Your very good with this damn" Takani inner rose was starting to get so wet right now she was almost gushing, gladly being in the water help to make it not show to much.

Tiffany raised her eyes and looked up to Takani with loving innocent eyes despite the lewd doing of her sensual lips and continued sucking and nibbling her breasts as if she was being nurtured by the young zabrak's love while her lekku still entwined around her big ample breasts continued to slowly squeeze them harder.

She was glad Takani enjoyed this and kept going, her hand tracing Takani's figure as she hold her in tight embrace. The Twi'lek's finger soon reached the hot slit of her friend and began rubbing her lightly, focusing her senses into feeling her and spreading her folds as her deep emerald eyes kept locked on her light green ones. Her other hand looked after Takani's hand and placed it on her own sex waiting for the loving caress of her fingers upon her.

Takani dexterity was increasely high and her nibbles finger were agile and quick. It wasn't very before Takani finger found out Tiffany little rose button and she quickly started to play with it letting Tiffany continuing her ministration on her own body. Takani was so wet right now that even the mightiest of cock would found it easy to enter her deeply lubricated pussy. Takani kiss tiffany back moaning softly "my god, your so good, i am am so horny right now, i would take anything".

She moan and smile to Tiffany kissing her again "You so sweet and gentle, i am really glad that Nala bring you along, i just hope she wont be to mad for us not inviting her". Then she laugh a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom