Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Echoes of the One Sith)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Supernova
Tenshi said:
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars: Echoes of the One Sith

Nearly two centuries after the battle of Yavin, the Galaxy stands divided between the free and proud people of the Galactic Alliance—successor to the new Republic—and the Empire. Though the two interstellar nations are officially enemies, tensions slowly decline between them. This is largely the result of Emperor Ronan Fel's progressive and reformation policies, phasing slavery out of the Empire and offering full citizenship to non-humans.

The Jedi Order persuades the Yuuzhan Vong—descendant of a species of invaders from a foreign galaxy—in an attempt at reconciliation with the Galactic Alliance. As a gesture of restitution, a group of Yuuzhan Vong biotech masters known as Shapers undertake a great project to restore a planet ravaged by their own weapons a century ago—with promises to do the same to many other worlds in return for membership in the Aliance.

Through unknown methods, a mysterious saboteur corrupts the living tools that were released to rebuild the planet, created instead a horrific mutagenic plague that twisted the world's surviving life into tortured monsters.

Before the Vong could discover the source of the mutation, the Galactic Alliance struck against them, driving them into hiding. For their association with the Vong, the Alliance withdrew their support to the Jedi order.

Before the Jedi can begin to make political amends, a great fleet of Dark Siders supported by Imperial forces dropped out of hyperspace and assailed the jedi temple. Tens of thousands were slain, and what few survived were hounded throughout the galaxy.

The Sith had returned.​

In the elleven days since the Stih attack on the Jedi Temple, the Cerulean Crane had come out of hyperspce three times only to find Sith vessels in hot pursuit. Most recently, they'd come out of hyperspace not five minutes after Crane had, forcing Klaitl Vorn to make a split second decision on thier next jump, calculate it while dodging fire, and then spend the next three days questioning his decision.

The tall, burly bown man with the crown of horns sat back in the pilot's chair, meditating upon the will of the Force.

The Dark Side clouded so much...

But the force had always been especialy clear to him in matters of piloting, and it quietly, calmly informed him that his time for questoning had past. Klaitl calmly pressed a button on the station. His voice was piped throuhg the ship by it's intercom system. "Rallra," he called, "Eli. Kree. Pack your things and grab some extra rations from the mess, then meet me on the bridge. We'll drop out of hyperspace soon. You need to be ready."

Nala Vree sat with her new friend Tiffany in a coffee shop on Septimus Norne, in the coutnry of Myth Altha. The hard boddied young togruta had a taste for daring fashions that displayed her taut crimson flesh with white streaks and gave her full range of motion.

She looked over her cup of purple cafe latte at the blue girl about her age and inquried, "Do you think they'll all come?" Her eyes danced with excitement.

The invitation had gone to Takani Tenshi and Tagn. Takani was a zabrack a little younger than they. Nala met her a few weeks ago when she came into the game warden's station where she worked part time to inquire about a local creature known as a Crag Pony.

Tagn had four years on the two. He was a selkath who had served the local military as a paramedic and was now acumulating certifications to work as a physician, but didn't actualy have a job yet.

A Wookie growl answered the order, before a brown furred wookie with crimson eyes pop out of the Ship bay, This was Rallra, Originally an apprentice under another Jedi master until only a few days ago where he watched his master fall and unleashed a force lightning. He had frightened himself by that power but it had felt too natural to him as well. It seemed his studies had lead him there.

Now, was not the time to be thinking about that though, he quickly grab his supplies including the red lightsaber that he had taken from the Sith he had killed and hide it, he did not want Master Vorn or Eli to know he had flirted with the darkside and he felt ... a little good about tapping into tha power. He clipped his turquoise blue lightsaber to his belt and then went to Eli where he fiddled with his voice collar and told her to met him at the ship bay so they could take the ship he had been fixing up.

Rallra, took a deep breath to calm himself. He could feel the coldness in the air, something was going to happen. He needed to make sure he kept his friends safe.

Takani receive the invitation from Nala and she was more then happy to go see her. She didn't have many friend and most of the man want to get into her pants. Since she keeping her virginity for a very special reason she don't want anyone going for it.

She was fully dress with her cloak and helmet, since she wasn't working she was fully equip for whatever will be going on.

She enter the room and move toward Nala "Hi Nala, nice to see you again".

It seemed that Nala's friendship was not fortuitous but instead based on the gorgeous looks of he hot twi'lek as the scantily clad togruta had not lost her chance to caress her bare thighs through her open side skintight pants in more than one opportunity while entangling her own lekkus with hers. But Atijk'fani was glad she was able to make a new friend to help her find a new lifestyle of her own.

She was eager to know this friends of Nala and why not go aboard a little adventure, one of those she would have never be able to do if she had stayed at Thalos' shop.

She was about to answer that question after taking a sip of her hot drink when a voice interrupted her, turning around she saw Takani and offered her a friendly smile "Oh hi, you must be Takani, I'm Atijk'fani, but you can call Tiffany"

Nala hadn’t been able to resist coiling a lekku together with Tiffany's as they sat waiting. Just before she rose to give Nala a hung of welcome, she even teased the other girl's sensitive head-tail with the tip of her own.

"I'm really glad to see you too, Takani," she told the young Zabrack. "Was my father right that there aren't any Crag Ponies left to be found in the country? If so, this will be a double opportunity for you."

Takani smile at both girls really happily, she was glad to see other female around it help her to keep her virtue for the crag pony she seeking as a datomir witch.

There some sacrifice needed to be done and that one is a very low sacrifice to do. She smile to them and bows a little "glad to meet you Tiffany, Nala friend are my friend as well."

She then turn back to Nala and smile as Nala hold her in her arms for a moment, it was nice to feel someone else body and heat "Yeah sadly i didn't find any around here yet. So what are you up to ?"

Tenshi said:
But the force had always been especialy clear to him in matters of piloting, and it quietly, calmly informed him that his time for questoning had past. Klaitl calmly pressed a button on the station. His voice was piped throuhg the ship by it's intercom system. "Rallra," he called, "Eli. Kree. Pack your things and grab some extra rations from the mess, then meet me on the bridge. We'll drop out of hyperspace soon. You need to be ready."

Kree stirred from her meditation as she heard Klaitl's voice on the com system.. Soon the raven haired teen joined the others on the bridge, after packing and grabbing extra rations from the mess.. "I am ready Klaitl." She said.. Kree tended to keep to herself, a bit of a studious girl but quite friendly when spoken to. "Though I meditate to calm myself, I find myself anxious still.." She said softly.. She wore simple robes lined with purple thread..

Zabby.png

When the young jedi were assembled on the bridge, Klaitl rose from the pilot's chair. He rested a hand on Kree's shoulder. “These are anxious times, Kree. Such feelings should never be permitted to rule you, but nor should they be rejected or ignored. Fear should be confronted with a calm mind and a courageous heart. Address it like a soldier in your service. Try to understand the warning that it brings, then make ready for the confrontation it prepares you for.”

The older jedi clasped Ralra on the shoulder then and looked into his eyes for a moment before stepping back and beginning an explanation.

“We won't have much time. When we drop out of hyperspace, I'm going to make a close approach to Septimus Norne. I will deploy the escape pod, programmed to land you at the ruined city of Myth Mordred. A small dynasty of Sith ruled this world from that city for many centuries. The war that liberated the planet from them scarred this region. It is now called the haunted lands, a place of dangerous predators, rogue battle droids, and even patches of dangerous radiation. I've been there. It is a dangerous place, but not one you cannot survive if you keep your wits.

“The dark side has cast a shadow over the ruins of Myth Mordred, but I want you to stay there. That shadow will hide you from the Sith who pursue us.”

She shivered. "I shall Klaitl.." She said, and the fear that came from her was palpable before she took a depe breath to calm herself. "Who would think to look for us there.. It's perfect.." She said, thinking tactically, even if the thought of it gave her shivers.

It was a pleasure to meet her yet Atijk'fani remained silent except for a muffled moan just as Takani was speaking to her, leaving the twi'lek open-mouthed before the arrival of the new girl. Nala certainly had a thing for teasing her at the most inappropriate moments but Atijk'fani always seemed to enjoy it too.

She wasn't fully sure of what they planned to do with the crag ponies or how her abilities were required but she was more than happy to help her new friends. With her blue face tinged a light violet tone as she blushed she just pulled a chair inviting Takani to take a seat with them.

Kesjer was among the last to arrive to the coffee shop, having coordinated a second speeder since the expedition had gotten larger than Nala had originally intended. Kesjer parked the speeder nearby and walked into the coffee shop. It didn't take him long to notice Nala, as there weren't a lot of Togruta around. Even if there had been, though, she dressed in a way that tended to draw one's eye.

As Nala spoke with a rather adorable young Zabrak, Kesjer walked up behind her, announcing his presence with a light tug on the back flap of what could generously be called her clothing.

Tagn getting his medical training in the military had been a mixed blessing, it wasnt what you would call the most ingenious practice of medicine but the steady supply of patients ensured his technique was rote by now. Never being a particularly large man the military nonetheless ensured he was swift and enduring of body and mind.

5am came early for him today though he is not active personnel he couldnt shake the schedule, ten hours later he has finished his work grabbed his duffel bag and met the others at the coffee shop. He orders a liquored coffee and walks to the table setting his duffel down at Nalas feet. "Sorry Im last here. I decided to get a swim and soak in before the Lieutenants sister took me for a spin!" He took a sip mindful of the froth. Hard to be taken seriously with foam all about your face.

Asuarah Garretson said:
She shivered. "I shall Klaitl.." She said, and the fear that came from her was palpable before she took a depe breath to calm herself. "Who would think to look for us there.. It's perfect.." She said, thinking tactically, even if the thought of it gave her shivers.

Ralra put his paw on Kree shoulder as a way tell her that they would not be alone before he looked at the master and asked him <Master, are you sure this is a safe place? The dark side would have an extremely powerful presence there. Don't you remember, the warning. Someone said that, this is where all sith go to learn their skills>.
Ralra had study a lot about the dark side in his free time, Considering he had tapped into that power maybe it would not have such a pull on him but he was worried for Kree as he did not know how badly the darkside would affect her there. Its was times like this, he wished he had his master nearby but ... He was dead and all Ralra could do was put the lesson he leaned to good use. Him and Kree were still only learners after all, maybe this could be a test to see how well they can do on their own, still he shook his head and waited to hear what his master had to say about it.

11333682_1162665597084267_1922596697_n_zpsft96fuha.jpg

Nala Vree's normally crimson cheeks heated just a little at the playfully flirtatious greeting. The tug on the back of her skimpy garment lifted her breasts a little, then let them fall when he let the back of her garment snap back into her back. She giggled, then turned, hands crossing behind her back, to look over at the older man. “Hey there, Kesjer. Thanks for coming. None of this would be possible without you.”

She flashed a smile over at the alien, purple skinned man next. “Oh, good. We're all here. How was the water, Tagn?”

She gestured for everybody to sit. “So, I'm going to repeat it all, since not everyone has the whole story.”

Perching on the edge of her chair, she took a pull on the purple caff, then set it aside. “All of his hear can handle ourselves a lot better than most people. Takani and I hunt. Tagn's both been in the military. Tiffany's good with machines and knows her way around a blaster. Kesjer's does too, and is very knowledgeable, and can provide some ended funds I can't.

“We're all competent enough that we can survive the Haunted Lands, so long as we keep our heads on straight.

“That part of the world is filled with treasures of the past, from simple salvage to lost technology, from historical art objects to relics of the Force. Even after two thousand years, people strong and level headed enough to survive that area still find interesting and valuable things.

“I'd like us to mount an expedition in there—preferably to the city at the center of it all. My personal goal is to find a historical artifact and write a paper about it as part of a scholarship application. I have enough university connections that I can get people money for historical artifacts. Normal salvage has it's own value. And Takani, crag ponies are pretty common in that part of the world.”

"The water was nice. Something about lake water seems a bit thick on the gills." He responded to the girl before settling in with a coffee with a heavy hint of strong alcohol to listen.

"Well it does give me something to do with civilian life. So paychecks will be cut after we find something useful?" He ask of Nala before scanning the face of the others to gauge their interest in the venture.

Takani as welcome all other people as they had come in. She wasnt entirely at ease since she don't deal that often with many people at once but it was a nice change. They all seem like nice people and Kesjer seem like a very nice male. Not often that she would look at a man since what she need to do to complete her training.

She sit on her chair and listen to Nala carefully. Going into the haunted lands wasn't something easy and lots of danger would be waiting for them there. But maybe she could find a majestic beast that has been forgotten for ages in there something even more powerful then a crag pony. Anyway this should be quite fun.

She smile at Nala "Count me in, that for sure".

A couple of males approached too, also close acquaintances of Nala and good looking as well as friendly, finally the whole picture was brought to the group and Atijk'fani could hardly contain her excitement upon this quest , sure it could be dangerous but she couldn't care less right now. Placing her anxious hands over the table she raised from her seat and bent over the table completely overexcited.

This was a little too much even for her but she just felt that after being cloistered in Thalos' shop for her whole her destiny had finally been unveiled to her. With her tight round ass rising up and her eyes wide open she cheerfully cried "Yeah!! Let's go!" even forgetting about the fact she wasn't fully equipped for such a trip.

Kesjer nodded in acknowledgement of Nala's gratitude, grinning playfully. "That very well may be the case, though looks like you were quite busy recruiting. I hope you were able to stay discreet? Speaking of which, I drove the second speeder here. It's parked nearby."

As Nala identified the Selkath as the last to arrive, Kesjer nodded in finality and stepped back. "Now, let's see what we have to work with, shall we?" As she gestured, he took a seat nearby. He listened as everyone was introduced and noted that his two most noteable contributions outside of credits, his negotiation abilities and use of the Force, were not mentioned. Nala was unaware of one of them, granted. Perhaps unaware of both? Conversely, he thought, she might be overvaluing his abilities with a blaster, which were hardly impressive.

He stood once Nala finished. "I'm ready," he said simply, glancing over to the sudden motion from Tiffany. "Points for enthusiasm."

Eli, who had been sitting on the floor and not so much meditating as sitting motionless and doing her best not to think about why she was on this ship, snapped her attention to the tall Wookie when he came to her. Glad for a distraction from her excruciating memories, the teenaged Zeltron donned her belt, her cloak and her saber before meeting the other Jedi in the bridge.

She listened to the conversation but stayed quiet, merely nodding with a hum of approval at the plan. As a Zeltron and a Jedi, it was plain to her that the others were just as apprehensive as her. Still, she eventually had to say something positive out of mere habit; "At least we will have a sky to look at... And new friends too."

She was so anxious to leave this ship and move freely that a ruined city full of Sith ghosts sounded like a field day. Besides, it could be a good test of all she'd been learning over the past few years.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Asuarah Garretson said:

Ralra put his paw on Kree shoulder as a way tell her that they would not be alone before he looked at the master and asked him <Master, are you sure this is a safe place? The dark side would have an extremely powerful presence there. Don't you remember, the warning. Someone said that, this is where all sith go to learn their skills>.
Ralra had study a lot about the dark side in his free time, Considering he had tapped into that power maybe it would not have such a pull on him but he was worried for Kree as he did not know how badly the darkside would affect her there. Its was times like this, he wished he had his master nearby but ... He was dead and all Ralra could do was put the lesson he leaned to good use. Him and Kree were still only learners after all, maybe this could be a test to see how well they can do on their own, still he shook his head and waited to hear what his master had to say about it.

The comfort of Ralra was given a kind and sweet smile, with her hand patting his in return. "Thank you Ralra." She said sweetly, as she looked at the master.

She looked at Eli then and nodded. "It seems so.. It might at least be enjoyable to meditate under the sun at least once." She said softly. "When master returns I am sure we will get our orders."

He had been quiet the entire trip. After all, that wasn't exactly unusual For the young Miralukan. He had always kept to himself, and others had stayed away from him. Whether it was because nobody wanted to hang around with the 'blind kid', or that some knew exactly what he was and were a little unnerved by it, Terimak honestly did not care. It just left him alone to study.

But now, now he had been pulled out of the Jedi temple, and was now being taken to this trance world, rimming with the dark side of the force. While he would never say it, he had always been somewhat curious about. He had heard stories about the with and their usage of the force, and was curious to study it, to see what it was like. No that he had any issue with the light side, but why simply restrict oneself to only one half of the force? Wasn't the force what made up all life? Why should half of that be disregarded?

Ralra nodded to her before he looked back at the cold emptiness in space and honestly ... He was looking forward to seeing this Sith world. He looked at Eli when she spoke and then back at Kree before he said to them <I think I remember a traveller once told me that that since the Sith abandoned this area. Certain other plants and creatures have now taken over. I might be able to create something for us so we can move around freely without attraction the attention of these things, though to be honest I don't know if it will work perfectly>

Zabby.png

“Not abandoned, Rallra,” Klaitl explained. “A family of Sith once ruled this world, and their capitol was Myth Mordred. There was an uprising with the aid of the Jedi long ago and the Sith were destroyed.”

The Zabrak looked at the porthole as the grayed out screen scattered into silver star lines.

“It's time. All four of you into the escpae pod, quickly.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom