Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing the Game [ Chai & Razgriz ]

RE: Playing the Game [ Ariamella & Razgriz ]

Ric eagerly licked up the flood from between her legs, her juices running down his chin as her thighs aggressively clenched his head, hips pushing forcefully down as her tight pussy threatened to suck his tongue from the pressure alone. And the way her body was quaking and shivering was just too delicious not to enjoy, his mouth in a lewd grin as she finished and climbed shakily off of him. He just laid there as she tended to him, feeling her get the last of his release off of him before cleaning up herself. He was still ready to go, however, evidenced as such when the busty redhead mounted him once more, teasing his fat cock by sinking only a little on it.

His hands shot up to grip the fat tits, harshly kneading the fleshy mounds with her puffy pink nipples trapped between his middle and ring fingers. "It's not very nice to tease an animal, Rowena, especially with a prize like this." he teased right back, his hips pushing up to try and get it all inside her while she kept it away from him for a few moments. Before long, he soon felt his entire cock shoved into her, her wetness serving as more than enough lubrication to make the intrusion smooth. The swollen tip banged against her cervix, sitting against it as she tried to adjust, her walls gripping him tight; soon enough her hips started moving, wet-sounding smacks sounding off as she began to fuck him.

"Since you asked so nicely" he started, gripping one of her breasts forcefully while the other snaked down to hold that supple globe of flesh that was her butt, finishing with "I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk in the morning!" His mouth then went to the swollen peak, roughly sucking on it as if trying to make milk come out. His other hand helped their hips crash together, his length driving itself deep inside her and slamming into her womb's opening with every thrust. Her ass slammed on his thighs, feeling her wetness streak down the insides of her own lush pair that gripped his waist relentlessly.

Not too long into their second round, Ric pulled down so that her ear was next to his mouth, her huge tits grinding on his chest, "Let me warn you right now; this friend of mine's not coming out for a while. Not until I've pumped every last drop of cum into this terrific pussy of yours." Grinning, he nipped the lobe and finalized, "Just remember that, when all you feel is my cum dripping down your thighs and me hammering out without relent."

Colorado Springs, CO
Mid-December

Her hands were on the bed now, fingers loosely grabbing at the red sheets as the whole bed moved and rocked with every thrust from Ric. She guessed the reinforcements were what kept the bed from making dull thuds against the wall, but it's not like it would have mattered anyway. No one was going to hear her lewd moaning and cries of bliss through the sound enchantment Ric had placed over his room.

"Yeah?" Rowena laughed a little, amusement mixing in with the sexual desire. "You talk as if I'm not going to drain you dry."

She turned her head and nipped his bottom lip much like he had her ear.

"Fill my pussy with your cum, baby," she whispered before moaning into his mouth, the sound breaking the cacophony of lewd, wet slaps of flesh on flesh.

Soon Rowena's moans turned into gasps and short, staggered breaths, unable to do much except let her mind go blank from the relentless pounding Ric was giving her. She sat up, nails digging slightly into his chest, and rolled her hips as he slammed into her tight hole. It created delicious sensations that spread from deep within her dripping cunt up to her spine, causing tingles to run across her body.

"Fuck," she groaned, releasing her hold on his chest to massage her breasts, rolling her nipples between two fingers as she tipped into another orgasm. Her walls quivered and convulsed around his cock, as if trying to keep him buried there or somehow take him even deeper.

Ric was still pumping up into her; the only thing keeping her from falling off was the grip on his waist, her thighs tightening around him as she rocked back and forth like some sort of sexual bull rider. It wasn't that far off anyhow, seeing as Ric even compared himself to an animal during sex. He certainly had the sexual stamina and appetite to make such a claim, and she was hungry for his cock like a bitch in heat.

But Rowena wasn't done yet either. She shuddered a final time, her pace now slowing as the climax wore off.

"Oh, don't think I'm done yet. Not even close."

And with that she rolled off of him, getting on her hands and knees but sinking her chest into the bed. Face down, ass up; the swollen, flushed lips of her pussy exposed and glistening with wetness.

Ric just laughed as Rowena challenged him, telling him the very thing she knew they both were thinking: That he would be bone-dry in his balls by the time they were both done. That much was very true, but he pictured it being he was going to fuck her until he ran out.

"We'll see, love."

That was all he said in return, playfully challenging her to keep up with him; he knew they wouldn't sleep until much later at night, but that was fine. They had plenty of time and he didn't know of anywhere he needed to be. And besides, Stella could handle one night without him watching over her...Right?

Their continued sex was better than anything he'd had so far; it really had been too long with no action. He would apologize to the buxom witch later if she felt like her legs were jelly...Maybe. Seeing her rocking on top of him, tweaking those lovely pink buds topping her huge tits, was making him even more ravaging than usual. His thrusts going harder and harder, her tight pussy sucking and milking his cock for every last drop. The thick tip slamming against her cervix with each harsh push.

And when she rolled over and off him, his cock still hard and swollen from not having cum yet, the warlock only grinned at her comment. "I hope not; I've just started." he teased, pushing back into her soaked slit forcefully and railing her from behind. The wet slaps from her juices as his hips rammed against her supple ass echoed through the room, their combined noises surely to make Stella quite pissed off had he not put a soundproofing enchantment on the room.

And moments later, Rowena would get her request from earlier: He slammed home one last time, a loud animalistic grunt leaving him as his thick cock pulsed, the swollen head twitching before a thick gush of heat rushed out into her. His sperm flooding her womb and pussy in fat spurts, the amount growing to such that it began to leak from where they connected, trailing down her thick thighs and dripping to the bed below her.

And only a few moments afterward she would find herself flipped onto her back, the warlock on top of her and his hard rod still buried in her pussy. Her breasts squashed against his chest, the heat of his body running over hers. "Ask and you shall receive..." he whispered, kissing the witch hungrily on the lips. "But don't think I'm out just yet; been too long since I got to fuck such a lovely woman. And you did promise to drain me dry" he spoke lowly and teasingly, adding as he spoke right into her ear, "I just hope you know some 'morning after' spells...Because like I said, I'm not pulling out." And with that, he started to fuck into her again, feeling her chest bounce and rub against his own with each powerful pistoning movement.

Colorado Springs, CO
Mid-December

Rowena groaned when Ric came inside her, his sperm dripping down her inner thighs and onto the bed. She briefly looked behind and downwards at the mess they had made, a small smirk lifting her lips.

"Now look, you've gone and ruined such expensive bedding, Ric," she teased, "Stella won't be too ha--"

Her words were cut off as she was tumbled underneath him, a little bit breathless from feeling his weight on top of her. And yet she didn't mind it; in fact she craved it. Craved the feeling of having a warm body to lie with, and frankly, craved the feeling of a thick cock buried deep in her cunt. The other mages she'd met over the years simply didn't live up to her expectations, and they certainly didn't live up to the level of Ric's sexual prowess. Or his manhood, for that matter.

"Why would I ever ask you to pull out? You know exactly how I like it." The red-haired beauty was looking up at Ric with all smiles, the volume of her voice lilting up and down with each thrust of his body into hers.

She liked it dirty. Messy. Intense. The prim and proper crowd of society would likely have described it as 'degenerate' or 'shameful,' but she loved the feeling of warm cum in and all over her body. She wanted to feel used and satisfied. But of course, she was sure the warlock above her already knew this.

Rowena shivered involuntarily at the depth Ric was hitting, her pussy gripping and clenching his cock tight as if to keep him there for eternity. Her hands reached up, feeling the muscle underneath his powerful shoulders before clawing at his back as she felt the pressure within her rise again.

"... I... I've had...18 orgasms in one night," her bubbly, flirtatious voice wondered out loud, "How do you feel about breaking some records, love?"

Ric just laughed as Rowena teased him right back; this was partly why Rowena was his go-to girl, and his favorite of all time. She was such a dirty girl, but in all the right ways; there were girls who simply tried too hard to be 'naughty', and for him that just killed the mood.

Rowena on the other hand, did so with no effort whatsoever; she knew how to give and take. When to push and when to let go; even if they went at it every day for a week, she always found a way to keep it interesting. And it helped that she had some padding on her; contrary to popular belief, Ricendithas Wolfswift was a man of standards. And that included his women not looking like they would snap in two by someone sneezing on them.

"Just checking~" the warlock murmured in her ear, still keeping up his pace. And when she offered to break some records? That was just more proof of why he loved this.

"18, huh? Sound like I have my work cut out for me...Because I plan to double that number. Just don't get too mad at me if you get knocked up as a result. So hold on tight, dear; this is about to get wild." he would then whisper in the witch's ear, giving the lobe a little lick and nip as he would ram himself even harder and deeper inside her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They fucked through the night and into the morning, Ricendithas eager to drive this woman underneath him as crazy as possible, and he liked to think he succeeded. For hours, he was relentless, plowing her in different positions throughout the night. The sounds of smacking flesh, wet kisses and heated moans echoed in the soundproofed room; and much to his own promise he unloaded inside her again and again

Only when the sun began to come up did he finally give pause, his breathing hitched and unsteady, his body feeling like he'd just run around the world twice over. He'd given a grin and final kiss down at his lover, her breasts mashed against his chest before he would sleep for a while, cock softening and slipping out, allowing the rest of his pent-up cum to spill down her thighs and pool hotly under her ass. The pair falling to sleep from utter sexual exhaustion.

As the morning light began to spill through the window, Ric gave a groan and turned away. "Of all the spells I know...Wish I knew one that could turn that damn thing off..." he muttered, groping the chest of the buxom woman sharing his bed. "Morning love..." he grinned, whispering in a teasing tone, "So...Bad news, I kind of lost count...Did I even make it to 20?"

Colorado Springs, CO
Mid-December

Light flooded Rowena's eyelids and she blinked sleepily against the sudden sun. Beside her, Ric was stirring; she felt him turn and the sheets, lazily reaching around to grab one of her tits, kneading the soft flesh lightly. A delicious in tingle ran down her body as his thumb ran over her nipple, the slight brush causing the peak to stiffen under his touch. She let out a small moan, the throaty sound somewhere between a sigh and a whimper. Heat pooled between her legs, but she could also feel the distinct sense of soreness. The muscles there felt utterly satisfied and spent, although not uncomfortable. She could have laughed at the comparison; it was exactly like having a workout that was enough to push her to the limit, but not excessive.

"Lost count, huh?" Her bubbly voice held amusement and the hint of something huskier as she finally turned to face him. "Well you definitely made it to 20. I lost count after 28."

She grinned now, tousling her wild red hair with a hand before taking his own hand and bringing it up to her mouth. She sucked on a couple of his fingers lightly, making them slick before dragging them down to her other breast and running them over her other nipple. Then further down still, over her taut stomach and to the little button of pleasure that had been more or less abused during their night of sex. Abused in a good way, if there every was such a thing.

A sigh escaped, shortly followed by a staggering breath. She was grinding her hips now, feeling his fingers play with her body. "We can always count again," Rowena said mischievously, a little sparkle of naughtiness in her eyes. "And maybe we'll remember them this time, since we'll be more awake." And with that she flounced up off the bed, stretching her body this way and that. Evidence of last night's tryst was still on her body, matched by the amount still left on the bed. "Tsk, tsk," she chided Ric jokingly, shaking her head. "Imagine poor Stella's face when she has to do the laundry! We should at least do the right thing and clean ourselves up. After all, I'm all about being such a good guest. Care to join me, love?"

She turned on her heel to head out of the room, unabashedly nude as she stepped out into the hallway and next door to the bathroom. Like the rest of the house, it screamed money and luxury, though she could hardly complain about the multiple shower heads, heated floors, and tub at least the size of a small hot tub. Life really must have been on easy mode with all the disposable income that the Council families had. Now which one to pick, which one to pick...

Rowena happily turned the faucets on the tub, watching as the water began to pool. And after rummaging through various drawers and cabinets, she found some spare soaps and bath salts, sprinkling the latter into the water. The faint smell of spices began to waft up, perfuming the bathroom with its delicate scent. "At least I can say Stella has good taste," she laughed into Ric's chest, trailing kisses up his neck and to his ear, nipping his earlobe before taking him by the hand and leading him into the bath.

Last edited:
Ric just grinned as she returned his touches, shivering as the busty witch sucked his fingers, making them shine a little before she would then coax him to tease her more. Something he was more than happy to oblige, his hands working with hers to wander those wonderful curves. Stella had a nice body, sure...But she had nothing compared to Rowena. The woman was lust incarnate, and not afraid to show that she would give as well as she could take.

"I made it that far, eh? Good to know I still got it" he whispered teasingly in her ear, giving the lobe a little nip and kiss. Feeling those rounds orbs of her ass slide against his limp member, slowly making him harder again as the heat from their bodies stayed trapped in the thick blankets that covered his bed. His eyes following hers to the large wet splotch, evidence of how many times he came inside her that night, along with the sheen of seed that covered her inner thighs.

"It's the least she can do; I'm the one protecting her ass now." he would joke, giving a wordless nod and lecherous smile as he would follow her out of the bedroom, naked entirely except for the patch over his eye. He watched her tits and ass jiggle with every step, the desire to take her right here in the hall mounting rather quickly; thankfully they made it to the washroom. "Aye she does...Smells are a little strong for my taste, but at least it's not the cheap garbage that smells like pure chemicals." he would comment, eyes focusing on that plump round ass of hers as she searched for something to make the experience even more enjoyable.

And soon, he would be gently pulled in to join the witch in a well-earned morning soak. "Well...Since I'm the one that messed you up...Guess I should be the one to clean you. It's the gentleman thing to do after all" he would say, grabbing another small clear bottle of red soap, smelling ever-so-faintly of cherry, and starting to lather her up. Soon the fragrant suds covering her body as he gave her a gentle but touch-filled rubdown. "Gotta thank you again for last night, darling; been a while since I could let loose like that. I needed that outlet, more than you realized." he would whisper, pressing into her back a little as his fingers roamed her.

He would go between her legs, letting his hands run along her thighs before circling back around to grope her butt, coming back over her hips to run up her stomach. "I really like how you cried out for me too...Trust me when I say I'll be calling you again for this." he would grunt, his rough fingers coming back to the dirty pillows that he loved and giving them a squeeze before going to toy with her nipples.

"Say...Since it will probably be a while before then...How about one last little romp here in the tub? Don't worry...I'll make sure we stay quiet..." he then whispered; honestly, things had been good between him and Stella...But he was feeling both still fairly randy and a bit mischievous, evidenced as such when his cock started to swell up, going between her legs so that the top part of his shaft would rub between her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom