Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Star Wars (Saga Edition) Adventures and Debauchery.

Tenshi

Supernova
I'm wondering if people would like me to run Star Wars Saga Edtion on these boards?

I'm brainstorming what I might run--and in what erra.

I'm partial to the erra a generation after episdoe six, to the erra described in the Knights of the Old Republic games (though I haven't played them) and too the erra described in the Legacy comics.

I often start my games at level nine, but was thinking 1 or 3 this time.

If people would like to play but don't know the system very well, I'm happy to help.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars: Echoes of the One Sith

Nearly two centuries after the battle of Yavin, the Galaxy stands divided between the free and proud people of the Galactic Alliance—successor to the new Republic—and the Empire. Though the two interstellar nations are officially enemies, tensions slowly decline between. This is largely the result of Emperor Ronan Fel's progressive and reformationist policies, phasing slavery out of the Empire and offering full citizenship to non-humans.

((More coming.))

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
I see, hmm I guess I can live with being a Dark Jedi or something?

Sorry, dark siders are NPCs.

On top of that, I freak out about evil characters in my game, unless it's epxlicitly an evil campaing.

You're free to play a jedi though.

At the beginign of the legacy erra, the Sith sack the Jedi temple The Jedi in this story will start off as young padawans hidden on an otu of the way planet by a master, who then lures the Sith away from them.

Interested here too ;)
Thinking about being a noble or a scoundrel skilled in techs

I'd like to ad a female Padawan to the roster

Standing by for more details to flesh out my character

I have a servicable knowledge of the EU, but not this game. I am excited to learn though. A multi-character RP is something i have not done in.... Well, far too long.

Salutations one and all. I'm really glad to have so much feedback.

(And, wow, there's even one player who doesn't jump first thing to Jedi. ;) )

My health has been a bit off this week which is why I haven't gotten back in here to finish my story teaser, but I'll try finishing it now.

And maybe grabbing some headache medecine...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars: Echoes of the One Sith

Nearly two centuries after the battle of Yavin, the Galaxy stands divided between the free and proud people of the Galactic Alliance—successor to the new Republic—and the Empire. Though the two interstellar nations are officially enemies, tensions slowly decline between them. This is largely the result of Emperor Ronan Fel's progressive and reformationist policies, phasing slavery out of the Empire and offering full citizenship to non-humans.

The Jedi Order persuades the Yuuzhan Vong—descendents of a species of invaders from a foreign galaxy—in an attempt at reconciliation with the Galactic Alliance. As a gesture of restitution, a group of Yuuzhan Vong biotech masters known as Shapers undertake a great project to restore a planet ravaged by their own weapons a century ago—with promises to do the same to many other worlds in return for membership in the Aliance.

Through unknown methods, a mysterious saboteur corrupts the living tools that were released to rebuild the planet, created instead a horrific mutagenic plague that twisted the world's surviving life into tortured monsters.

Before the Vong could discover the source of the mutation, the Galactic Alliance struck against them, driving them into hiding. For their association with the Vong, the Alliance withdrew their support to the Jedi order.

Before the Jedi can begin to make political amends, a great fleet of Dark Siders supported by Imperial forces dropped out of hyperspace and assailed the jedi temple. Tens of thousands were slain, and what few survived were hounded throughout the galaxy.

The Sith had returned.

Jedi Knight Klail Vorn was able to escape with a few teenage padawans, but Sith ships were in hot pursuit. Klail dropped out of Hyperspace over Septemus Norne, where he bundled the padawnas into an escape pod. “I've programed this pod to land you by an ancient fortress where several Sith were slain long ago. The stain they left upon the Force will cast it's shadow over your presence. I will lead the Sith away, and return for you when I can.”

Meanwhile, on Septemus Norne, a young woman—and perhaps some friends—decide to investigate the old ruin in the countryside in search of valuable salvage and other treasures.

Come join us, Rabbit!

Lilith, you can't find Saga books? That's odd. It's a d20 derivative, i can help you if you like.

Let's see, we have:
Mike, Nobody, Zeth, and possibly Cherubian as Jedi.
Khan as a Scoundrel.
Lilwhiterabbit and myself undeclared.

Anyone else? I can take up to 2 more. (Preferably something other than Jedi!)

I'll be happy to help anyone and everyone with their characters.

For our atributes, we'll arange to concept: 18, 16, 16, 14, 12, 8.

Our characters will be level 1.

Everyone begins play with a cred stick. On top of that:
Jedi begin with 1,200 credits and a light saber.
Scoundrels, Scouts, and Soldiers begin play wiht 3,000 credits.
Nobles begin play with 4,800 credits.

To be fair, I would of preferred to play a dark Jedi. Just to have that access to the dark side and be different to the other Jedi. But I understand your reason behind this.

Nope, I believe you can only use dark side powers if you were trained in the darkside. If Anakin had never lost his hand, he would of been able to use Force Lighting when he turned to the darkside. Sidious and Dooku could use force lighting, Grievous could not since he was a robot. Asaj Ventress would of been able to do it but she preferred to Force Choke. Darth Maul and Salvage probably never had the training to use Force lightning

First Grievous wasn't a force user at all. He was trained int use of lightsabers thats all. Second you can use dark side powers as a jedi it just means you get a dark side point once your dark side points = your wisdom score you become a dark jedi.

Back
Top Bottom