Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Exalted 3rd] Ardventures in Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Smee."

Yaara gave a hint of a nod with her chin to accompany her greeting. This - the man's reaction - was to be expected. As she had learned in the western seas seafaring still was considered a man's profession. That did not mean he did not deserve a bit of a jibe in return.

With her grin widening further she therefore added palyfully "Also it is in your best interest for me to stay on deck. Or would you want me to throw up in the cabin below deck when I become sea sick? That acrid smell has a tendency to linger ..."

" Aye lass, I believe that smell will drive off even the venerable Storm Mothers. They would make an exception in your case," replied Mr. Smee. He returned Yaara's grin.

The men go about their duties and start to cast off. "Where to Captain?" asked the first mate.

OOC: Give me a sailing check.

OOC: dude you need to answer the where to part and put down some context. Not just a roll. >.<

You successfully sail to Abalone. The ship pulls into the city's main port. Upon approaching youy can see ominus black smoke coming from the Hamoji volcano. It is an early morning and the port is bustling with foot traffic. What would you like to do?

Yaara leans against the reeling, quietly observing the port town as Paleon's ship sails into the harbor to the sound of sea gulls overhead and getle waves crashing against its hull. Which gives the crew another opportunity to enjoy the sight of her delicious rear if they haven't gotten used to it yet.

"Do you know someone in town?" she casually asks the captain standing next to her, turning her head to look at him as she does so. "Someone who can help us to track the Frezzen's down?" Her own contacts in the west were still limited, so without aid she would have to do a lot more asking around.

I think muse has ran off on us Cherubian. Well in any case I no longer have the energy to run this. All my notes have been deleted and I declare this game dead. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom