Two For the Price of One (Uminator)

"More?" Toshiro repeated. "You insatiable slut... alright, we'll do it once more, just to calm your nerves," he assured her. He was still hard anyway. Once more would probably be enough to calm him down enough to the point where he could don his shorts. If he didn't, well people would mistake him for a three legged man. Or worse, the strain would just grow and grow until the fabric simply wouldn't be able to it and he'd... expose himself.

"But, since you're being so insistent, I might just have to punish you for it." He raised his lover up until the head of his shaft flopped out of her cum-stuffed cunt. The head brushed her puckered asshole and pressed firm against it. They'd experimented here, mainly with plugs, beads, fingers... but Toshiro's cock? He proceeded to lift one scrap of Rukia's swimsuit and pushed it into her mouth as a makeshift gag, and after catching her off guard with this lurid act he proceeded to steadily force his monster cock into the tight pucker of Rukia's asshole, gravity and his strength working together to make the process easier.

Rukia grinned softly as he said they could do it once more, finding energy to start moving her hips a little faster, moaning as she lifted herself back and forth along his cock, her swollen belly jiggling just as much as her swollen breasts. But then he lifted her, raising her up. Rukia squeaked, her eyes going wide. "N-no wait...please...don't take it out Captain! Please!!" She cried out as the cock left her, whimpering, her tight body keeping every drop of his cum trapped inside of her womb.

She felt his cock brush against her asshole, but thought nothing of it at first. But then suddenly there was pressure there. Her eyes went wide as she realised what he was going to do. No...he couldn't be serious could he? "C-Captain...I'm...I'm not-" She cut off as he forced the scraps of her bikini into her mouth. Whatever she had been about to say didn't matter anymore. Despite the gag though, she still let out a very loud muffled cry as Toshiro's cock was forced into her ass. Somehow it was even tighter than her pussy, significantly so. Even a normal human with a normal cock would have had significant difficulty. If someone with normal strength had Toshiro's cock they would've found it impossible, it was only Toshiro's great strength and power that allowed him to force his cock inside of her, pushing it deeper and deeper. Fortunately her ass was well lubed from her own pussy juices, and her own lust allowed her body to take it, the tight fit not really causing her durable faux body pain, the pleasure simply too overwhelming.

He knew it'd sting, like a motherfucker at minimum, but he was curious to see what Rukia could take. Testing her loyalty, her eagerness... and if she was as slutty as he believed her to be. Deeper he went, bouncing Rukia rapidly on his cock with quick and shallow motions that continued to spread her out wider and wider. "Fuck... I didn't think anything on the planet could be as tight as your pussy, but this... this is even tighter," he mused in clear awe.

Toshiro didn't relent or give her leeway, no, he was too eager now. His thick two footer continued to pummel Rukia's tight ass again and again, heavy balls smacking her rear with every upward swing, the motions steadily reddening her ass. The silver-haired stud could feel a fire rise in his body, and he was already building up steadily. Her rear was a challenge, a delight, and would no doubt choke the life out of a normal cock. Good thing Toshiro was made of tougher stuff.

Rukia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Toshiro's cock worked deeper and deeper into her body, stretching her even more than when he had fucked her pussy. She wasn't aware of what Toshiro was saying....she could hear noise...but she couldn't understand the words. All her body could understand right now was the pleasure, all her body wanted right now was for it to continue, for this sensation to last as long as possible. She let out another muffled squeal as the Captain finally bottomed out inside of her, her ass stretched beyond any human limits, her breasts and belly beginning to bounce wildly as Toshiro started to fuck her roughly.

"MMMMMMFGH!" She gripped his shoulders, clenching as orgasm struck her, making her ass tighten up even more, making it difficult for even the powerful Captain to continue moving at his quick pace. But before the orgasm had even ended, another orgasm struck her....and another....her body beginning to orgasm over and over, her body being forced to cum with every thrust Toshiro made, her ass clenching over and over again.

"Fuck..." he could feel her tighten again and again, and Rukia was clearly ablaze with passion. He knew that lusty look on her face, it was the same she had when she came. He'd seen it quite frequently after all. And, ultimately, he was unable to hold back much longer. He was still a bit sensitive from his earlier eruption and the tightness was something incomparable. Toshiro clenched his teeth as an orgasm washed over him.

His release was every bit as potent as the last one, hot shots of his cum painting the inside of Rukia's rear and seeming to stuff her faux body yet further. In the end Toshiro leaned back against the wall, smiling faintly at his sub. "Mm... now you rest my dear. I'm sure you'll be ready for more, before you know it."

Rukia wasn't aware of anything besides her near constant orgasms....at least not until Toshiro himself began to cum. It was only the sensation of his god-like cock finally erupting inside of her ass that snapped her back to reality, her eyes widening as she let out a muffled scream through her shredded bikini, the sensation of his cum flooding into her ass so different from it coming into her womb. Her belly was stuffed and forced to bulge out even further as her body milked Toshiro's cock for every drop it could, until he finally leaned back against the wall, leaving Rukia to slump against her lover, panting heavily, her belly now twice the size of a 9 month pregnant woman, closer to a beach ball than a basketball at this point.

"U-uhhh...." She moaned, drooling slightly as her brain attempted to process what she had just been through, tiny amounts of cum dripping from her pussy and ass, but most of it still trapped tightly inside of her. "S-so good Captain....."

Things went on this way for a few more weeks, with nobody being any the wiser. Their trysts grew more lusty and passionate, and it became clear that there were some romantic undercurrents to their near-constant rutting. But of course, regular sex could usually only lead to one outcome. Indeed Rukia was pregnant, a subtle baby bump already appearing below her heavy, mystically enlarged breasts. Toshiro had gotten a bit more gentle, but the rate of their lovemaking had hardly slowed.

And nor had they grown any less daring. Toshiro smiled as he eyed Rukia's naked body from behind, appraising the way her bosom pressed into the chalkboard. Another evening in the empty school. He gave his heavy shaft a few slow stroked, the heat and weight evident from how engorged he was. "Very nice," the silver-haired stud remarked. "Give that cute ass a wiggle. And then get over here," Toshiro said from his perch atop one small desk.

Rukia had been thrilled at the discovery that she was pregnant, simply because it was Toshiro's child...she was pregnant with his child! Merely telling herself that made her shiver. Of course she had told nobody...she wouldn't tell anyone unless he allowed it. She couldn't risk his reputation after all, so if Toshiro wanted her to keep the father of her child a secret then she would do so. She knew he was an honourable man, that he would never abandon his child. Her breasts had, just as he had said, swollen slightly even larger as they began to fill with milk, her body anticipating what was to come....but also reacting to her subconscious desire to further please the Captain.

"Mmmmm...." Rukia groaned as she pressed her breasts against the cold chalkboard, leaving a glistening trail of milk behind whenever she moved. "Ahhh...c-captain..." His compliment caused her to moan, his mere words now causing her physical pleasure. She eagerly wiggled her ass for him, then began to back up towards him slowly...slow enough to tease him...just fast enough to not drive herself complete insane.

She was still a tease, but he found that mildly amusing. It left Toshiro smiling wryly, his eyes drawn to her ass as if it were a powerful magnet. "Still such a naughty slut. Aren't you ever ashamed, my dear? Hah... no, I don't imagine you are. And that's exactly why I love you," Toshiro said. His hands settled upon her shapely hips, stroking up and down and savouring the feeling of her smooth skin in his hands. "Ahhh yes, looks like a full moon tonight," he teased, eyeing up her perky bum.

Strong fingers sank into the pale cheeks, dragging slowly down the pert surface. Then, deciding to tease her further, his palms were soon stroking up her pregnant stomach. "I can feel it already. This is going to be one powerful child... I'd say it's something to do with an amazing mother, and an astounding father." He leaned in, letting his lips caress up the side of Rukia's neck, nipping at the pale surface. Toshiro planned on taking his time here, and felt there'd be no potential issues. And how was he to know that the two weren't as alone as they had previously thought?

"I...I'm never ashamed when I'm with you Captain...there's no shame in pleasing you" She glanced over her shoulder and grinned, pleased that he was so fixated by her tight little ass. When he said he loved her though...oh god...Rukia cried out, then before his hands even touched her she came, her body shuddering in orgasm. Simply him saying he loved her had triggered an orgasm in Rukia...she was already that attached to him. He didn't even need to touch her to give her pleasure.

"Nnngh...." Rukia moaned as she felt his hands rubbing over her slightly swollen belly, swollen by something other than his cum for a change....well....in a less direct way anyway. The cause of the bump was still his cum after all. "Y-yes...our child will be incredible.....so incredible..." She shivered and whimpered as he started to kiss at her neck, wiggling her body softly against him.

*Wh-what in the world...?* Outside of the room, Tatsuki was standing in the corridor, staring through a crack in the door, eyes wide at what she was seeing. *That's Rukia and....wait...wh-what the hell is that between his legs?! It's...it's huge!! Wait a second....did he say child?! Rukia's pregnant?!* Tatsuki knew she shouldn't be watching this but.....she couldn't look away. And despite everything, she could already feel herself growing hot and wet between her legs, whilst her nipples were rapidly hardening.

Rukia was easy to play by this point, given that after all this time together he had taken his sweet time in learning every last aspect of what Rukia liked. Toshiro didn't do things by half in any regard, and it seemed that was the case with relationships too. "Glad you agree," Toshiro purred. The peak of his cock kissed the tight pucker of her ass, lightly pushing and probing toward the well trained surface at such an angle that Tatsuki could make out every detail of his cock and balls.

He pulled her down slowly and gave a long groan as the ring of muscle began to part. Toshiro's senses were normally quite sharp, to the point where getting the drop on him was hard. But he was so engrossed in the task at hand that he had no notion that a pervert was watching them. Toshiro bucked Rukia up and down slowly, steadily feeding his huge dick up into her ass, parting the muscle to handle the impressive girth.

((So so sorry for the late reply, I've been sick the last week or so. Ugh, being a human can suck sometimes...))

Rukia shivered and grunted as she felt Toshiro's cock start to prod at her ass, teasing her, only a little pressure applied before he would pull back....damnit...she couldn't hold on like this. She was on the verge of pushing herself back against him impatiently when he finally pulled her down himself, her tight ass eagerly swallowing his length, Rukia making no attempt to hold back the loud, lewd moan of pleasure from escaping her lips, reverberating around the classroom and out into the hallway where Tatsuki was still watching, eyes wide with shock. She knew she shouldn't be watching this but....how could she possibly look away? Rukia was somehow taking that....that....monster inside of her, into her ass no less!

*How is that even possible....? And....and she looks like she feels so good too....?* Tatsuki's own arousal was increasing by the second as she continued to watch, even squeal of pleasure Rukia released as she bounced on Toshiro's cock driving Tatsuki into greater and greater heights, and making it more and more impossible for her to even consider looking away.

The tightness was immense, incredible, but it was in such a way that it hugged Toshiro's intruding member in a welcome rather than unpleasant way. "I swear you get louder each time," he remarked in a half-honest, half-teasing way. Toshiro supposed it wouldn't be wholly fair to blame Rukia for being... passionate. In most regards she was still herself, but the captain always got all the affection the normally aggressive young woman could muster, and he had come to appreciate that.

Tatsuki got quite a show as the minutes ticked on by, able to watch and admire the silver-haired captain bouncing Rukia on his member, a portion of his cock always in view for her, and could observe his hands roaming Rukia's body to fondle her pregnant stomach and enhanced hooters. His release was equally impressive, hot shots surging up into Rukia's backside until portions of the intense volume were starting to leak out around the rim of her backside, down the impressive length. "Ah... you've become quite the pro at this..." Toshiro mused.

Rukia had gotten louder...though part of it was also that she simply made no attempt to hold the noise back anymore, even in a public place like this. Holding it back only meant the Captain might not know how good she felt. She squealed as he rubbed at her belly, then her enlarged breasts which were swinging wildly with her bouncing on his cock, her ass squeezing him over and over again, until she screamed in orgasm, clawing at the desks around her, gurgling as she felt Toshiro's cum flooding inside of her ass, forcing her belly to swell out even more.
Once their orgasms were done, Rukia groaned, then slowly slid off of Toshiro's cock, dropping to the floor. Whilst her libido might have wanted to keep going, much of her bodies energy was now focused into the child growing inside of her. It was Captain Toshiro's child after all, her body could barely produce enough energy to satisfy it as it was. Unfortunately, this meant that after just one go she was now unable to further satisfy Toshiro's lust, something she'd had a hand in increasing these past few weeks as well.

"O-oh god..." Tatsuki gasped from outside of the classroom, just staring as Toshiro's cock was once more entirely revealed.....and she saw just how much cum he had pumped into Rukia's ass. She looked at Toshiro for a moment, then just stared at Rukia on the floor, cum leaking from her body as she lay there with a look of pure bliss on her face, Tatsuki not noticing what Toshiro might now be doing...

Toshiro sighed in relief. He had to admit, he could get used to this... but as he was relaxing, an giving his underling a chance to catch her breath, he found his gaze lifting and settling on the doorway. A shadow was there, one he hadn't seen until just now. And when he proceeded to focus a bit, Toshiro could see that it was actually Kurosaki's friend Tatsuki watching through the glass in the door. Shock was evident on her expression, along with... lust. It brought a wry smile onto Toshiro's face, a plan quickly bubbling into existence in his mind. Yes, this would work...

After rising back up to his feet Toshiro took a moment to help roll Rukia onto her side for safety's sake, and then made for the door. He slid it open abruptly, surprising Tatsuki and leaving no barrier between his short and hung frame. Toshiro's impressive member was still erect, aiming up toward the rather attractive tomboy. "You know... it's rude to stare," the captain said, his tone crisp and confident.

Tatsuki was so focused on Rukia and her afterglow that she didn't even notice Toshiro had vanished from her view, or that he was coming towards the door. Not until the door opened suddenly and she gasped sharply did she realise she had been caught just as much as she had caught them. And now she was eye level with that....that....titanic cock. "I...I...." She wanted to look to Toshiro's face in order to actually speak to him, but she was completely entranced by the sight of his cock...she couldn't look away, no matter how much she might want to do so. She licked her lips, though was completely unaware of having done so, Tatsuki's hardened nipples now poking clearly visible through her school uniform, whilst beneath her skirt her panties were utterly soaked through by her arousal.

"I just....I heard a noise and....and....and I saw...." It was difficult to think...Tatsuki had never felt like this before, she normally just spoke her mind, she had never been lost for words before. But now....now her brain was too busy trying to process the sight before her to really give much power to speech.

Hm... two at once. It was a concept he'd never really dwelled much on in the past, but he seemed pleased with it the more he put thought into it. Tatsuki was certainly attractive, similar to Rukia in several respects. And, since Rukia was all tired out, it would have been a waste to go home with a hard cock. And relatively impossible to do so, given the scale of his endowment. So... why not put it to use on someone who seemed intrigued?

"Well... I suppose I can't blame you for watching. Me and Rukia can put on a good show," Toshiro admitted, shrugging slightly. "But you know, I'm still in the mood for some action, and Rukia's a little tired out right now. And if you're so interested, I could make you feel just as good as she does," he said confidently. He'd had plenty of time to hone his skill, and a rather respectable sparring partner after all.

Well, he was certainly right that they could put on a good show....not even on the internet could you see something like that playing out....certainly not with a cock like Toshiro's....and Tatsuki could swear that Rukia's belly had gotten even larger when the boy had cum....had he really unleashed so much inside of the girl? "A-ah! St-still in the mood for some....." Tatsuki trailed off as her mind caught up and processed what Toshiro meant when he said he was still in the mood for some action....and he offered to make her feel just as good as Rukia. There wasn't a hint of shame in his voice....he simply stated it like it were fact, like he knew he could satisfy Tatsuki and it wouldn't even be a challenge. Then again, based on what she had seen, Tatuski realised that would be a very real possibility. And...well....how often did an oppertunity like this come along? No doubt this would never happen again....and...she was feeling rather....hot and bothered after watching that. But still, could she really go through with that?

Then again, Tatsuki's body seemed to be taking the decision for her without her mind having much say. She was already moving to her feet without even realising it, already moving into the classroom, already closing the door behind her, trapping herself inside with the horny male...all before she had even realised he had stopped speaking.

It seemed that she didn't need any incentive beyond a good show, and the sight had left him feeling quite pleased in his own abilities. Not that he ever doubted himself, of course. "I'll take that as a yes," he said, well aware that she had neither confirmed or denied her interest in his prowess. Almost as soon as the door was shut, hopefully nobody else would show up to peep, he moved in behind Tatsuki and gave her left ass cheek a firm grope.

Tatsuki could be a bit of a hothead, and ordinarily it seemed she rarely gave any perverts the time of day. And ye here he was, letting his hands explore her taut rear casually as if it were a prize from heaven. Just as casually, he reached up and slowly slid her skirt and panties down her backside, letting the light shine on the pale backside. "Wow Tasuki, you're in great shape," he mused once the garments pooled at her feet. Now she was left in only her blouse and bra, but he was more concerned with appraising her rear than removing them at the moment.

((Sorry for the really late reply here. I've been having some personal issues and needed to get away from things, here as well as other places I love))

"I...w-well I never said..." Tatsuki trailed off, whilst her mouth might never have said yes, her body was screaming it, both outwardly to Hitsugaya and inwardly towards herself. Her heart was racing from a combination of excitement and maybe just a little fear of that mammoth cock the boy was wielding....god it was as big as her arm....probably thicker...yet Rukia had taken it all inside of her somehow. Tatsuki wasn't sure she could do the same....but yet she had to find out...excitement, arousal and her own stubborn pride refusing to let her even consider backing out now no matter how she felt. She let out a yelp when her ass was suddenly groped, instinct kicking in as she suddenly turned around to face him, though this only caused her to once more get an incredible close up view of his cock.

She bit her lip as he slid away her skirt....then her panties, shivering as the cool air of the classroom brushed up against her crotch and ass directly....oh god...she was exposed in somewhere so public...in school...in her own classroom! "I...w-well I have to be..." She grumbled in response to his comment, her cheeks flushed bright red. She wasn't used to being complimented like this, normally guys were just being sarcastic...until she beat the hell out of them anyway. As Hitsugaya continued to stare at her, examine her, for possibly the first time she could ever remember Tatsuki was beginning to feel rather self conscious, fidgeting a little, though perhaps part of that was impatience too....impatience fueled by her lust, which was obvious from the glistening trails of juices beginning to run down her inner thighs.

(It's okay)

The slender stud smirked, feeling her very nearly twitch with anticipation under his ministrations. Boy, it was nice to try someone new. By this point he felt as if he knew Rukia down to the last inch, and thus there was something a little... exciting about someone else in his life. He finished his exploration, thoroughly pleased, and soon Toshiro stood upright with the heavy head of his dick 'kissing' the lips of Tatsuki's exposed pussy.

"Better brace yourself, this won't be easy. Though if Rukia can handle it, then you can too." And for as perverse as he was, the captain had enough sense not to just jam it all in at once. He braced against his newest target and pushed in, the incredible girth of his cock prying Tatsuki wide in a single fluid motion, feeding his immense cock into her soaking core. In and out her went, shallow jerks at first until he had nearly half his cock pushing into her at once.

"Hngh...." Tatsuki grunted as she felt the tip of his cock suddenly press up against her exposed pussy lips, her juices now running onto it, mixing with Rukia's own already on him. Well, at least it added even more lubrication right...? When he told Tatsuki to brace herself...well, she knew exactly what he meant. For an instant she felt hesitation, it was a feeling she most certainly wasn't accustomed to, but before her mind could really process this new feeling she felt him start to push inside of her, Tatsuki's eyes going wide as she suddenly reached out to grasp the shorter boy's shoulders, digging her fingers into his flesh as she gritted her teeth. He felt even bigger than he looked! The head of his cock was like a fist trying to push up inside of her! And yet...through the pain, there was a pleasure she could never have imagined, a pleasure she knew that no other man could possibly ever have given her.

Despite it hurting, Tatsuki was in a normal body rather than a faux body like Rukia after all, she never once let the pain slip out. She just grunted as each inch slowly pushed further inside with each thrust, her knees beginning to tremble, occasionally buckling slightly, only pushing her a little more down his cock. Beneath her blouse, her stomach was starting to bulge with the shape of his cock, and the pain was becoming less and less, whilst the pleasure was becoming more and more...more than she had been prepared for, more than she possibly ever could have prepared for. By the time half of his cock was inside of her, Hitsugaya was already pressing at her cervix, less than an inch away from the confines of her womb, her body producing more fluids than ever now as if to ease his continuing entry, whilst her fingers continued to grip his shoulders incredibly tightly, partly to 'brace herself' as instructed...and partly to ensure that it was impossible for him to pull away and end this.

She was as tight as he had imagined, perhaps as tight as Rukia had been on their first time together, the impressive muscular pressure on his cock making his pulse quicken. Toshiro groaned and leaned in a little closer, his face pressing into her modest bosom, feeling the warmth of breasts. "Damn..." he muttered, the words vibrating against the flesh, a throaty rumble of his impressive desire. Damn, he shoulda' done this sooner.

Toshiro continued bucking into Tatsuki at a growing rate, the thick head of his cock serving like a battering ram that steadily warped the human badass to fit his cock, his length and girth reshaping her pussy until even her womb was being plowed with his cock. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... we are... so gonna be doing this more often!" he boasted.

As Hitsugaya leaned down he would be able to see and feel how hard Tatsuki's nipples had become, even through her blouse and bra. She grunted, then cried out as his cock finally pushed up into her womb, though his thrusting didn't seem to even slow for a second. "H-hey...d-don't...don't just presume you'll get to do this again!" Tatsuki growled, the words being pushed out by her own stubborness, but she wasn't fooling anyone, least of all herself, no way she could go without this now...she had been addicted to his cock almost instantly...and that was before he had...oh god...what was going to happen when he came?! Would it be like she had seen him unleash into Rukia? Could she even handle that....?

"Nngh!" Tatsuki cried out in pleasure as she sank further onto his cock, her knees completely giving out beneath her now, allowing gravity to cause her to begin sinking onto the last remaining inches still outside of her, her stomach distending further with the bulging shape of his cock.

"Hehe... whatever you say..." Toshiro mocked. They knew full well exactly what was going to happen, and they knew how mutual the desire was. It kept his hips going in a fine rhythm, railing the tomboy enthusiastically as the pressure in his cock grew to an unbearable high. It felt so good, but oh he just didn't want to stop, and kept railing into her soaking pussy until the desk was rattling and rocking beneath the two of them.

The pressure in his groin reached a pitch, a long moan leaving him while toned muscles grew taut along his short body. His heavy cock was soon erupting, painting the inside of her womb with his fertile seed. Indeed the volume was a vast one, enough to leave her taut stomach somewhat inflated as if she had swallowed a basketball. He smiled briefly a sly grin on his handsome visage. "Well... what do you think? Do you see why Rukia loves this so much?"

Back
Top Bottom