Two For the Price of One (Uminator)

Rukia rode out her orgasm until it subsided, leaving her twitching on Toshiro's cock, panting as she desperately tried to catch her breath, the screams of pleasure having emptied her lungs. She'd never felt anything like that before. Sure, it wasn't her first orgasm, but none had ever been remotely near that intense. For a few moments her body had gone limp against the wall, her hair already a mess, body glistening with sweat as she continued to twitch, every movement causing her to sink a little more into the Captain's cock. A few moments later she began to regain her senses, just in time for Toshiro to start moving more roughly.

"W-wait! I..I'm still-" Rukia cut off and screamed again, her body now overly sensitive as his cock roughly slammed deeper into her, pushing up against the roof of her womb, then forcing it to stretch up and out, her stomach bulging over and over, further and further, like her body was a sleeve for his cock, stretching in ways she never thought possible to accommodate the gargantuan intruder within. As he began to thrust into her more roughly, Rukia lost the ability to speak coherently, now beginning to simply babble between cries and moans of pleasure, her hands clawing at Toshiro's back, her legs twitching at his sides. "S-so.....uuughhh....g-g-goooooooood......" Rukia cried out again, thrusting her breasts into Toshiro's face as her body somehow finally bottomed out on his cock, her womb being stretched immensely, her stomach bulging out with the shape of his cock. Every time his massive, heavy balls slammed into her tiny tight ass it felt like she was being hit by two wrecking balls...and she was loving every second of it.

"Oho... you like it huh? I should imagine so. I hear you've been single for a while now... such a shame, given what a beauty you are," he remarked, a sly grin on his face. He felt her continually radiating her raw desire, passionate for more, and it seemed that given how sensitive she was, every motionn sent a fire racing from her heart down to her deepest extremities. Toshiro felt pretty amazing himself, and he almost didn't want it to end...

But alas, all good things must come to an end. Toshiro's shaft briefly strained from a sudden surge in pressure, pulsing in tune with his heart, until at last he was unleashing a powerful surge of his seed into the depths of Rukia's womb, stretching her womb all the further until she was sporting a soccer ball sized swelling in her stomach from the sheer volume packed inside her. Toshiro panted slowly, his short frame sporting a sheen of sweat. He steadily calmed down from the intense release and then at last he looked her in the eye. "You and I are going to be doing this very frequently."

That was no request or suggestion, but a command. And after the ecstasy she'd experienced, he knew Rukia couldn't well turn away from the chance for more.

He was right, she had been single for so very long, it had left her feeling so lonely so many times...so very lonely....but now loneliness was the furthest thing from her mind. She whimpered as she felt him thrusting harder, faster, felt his cock pulsating, throbbing inside of her, then felt it even start to bulge within her, somehow growing even thicker. Her eyes widened as she felt something moving, and then suddenly a torrent within her, her womb being forced to bulge and expand even further as his hot, thick seed poured within her over and over. The sensation was enough to trigger a second orgasm within Rukia, her scream echoing through the corridors of the school, her hips gyrating on Toshiro's cock, as if squirming to get him even deeper inside of her as he filled her up, her hands moving to her stomach, feeling it bulge and grow as his cum forced her to expand more and more.

When they were both finally done Rukia was left there panting heavily, twitching, arms and legs now limp as she dangled there, held up only by his immense cock. "U-uhhhh...." It was taking Rukia a few moments to recover, for her brain to catch up with what was happening. Her belly jiggled with his cum, every last drop trapped inside, not even the smallest dribble escaping, thanks to the combination of her own tightness and his immense thickness. "F-frequently....y-yes..." Oh god...the thought of that made Rukia shiver, just the thought of having sex with Toshiro again....of doing it over and over again...anywhere, everywhere...she wanted that pleasure she now knew only his cock could give to her. "Over and over....I want it over and over Captain....."

In the days that followed, Rukia's respites from Toshiro's advances were rare and sporadic, and he seemed to continually be trying new things. New positions, different orifices, varying levels of roughness... and yet it seemed Rukia seemed to love it all, and her squeals were the largest when he got more dominant. She was a bit of a natural it seemed, a fast learner, and she had made it clear that she wanted more of him.

Toshiro was more than happy to oblige. When she gave him her lusty eyes, and put on a sweet voice, he just couldn't help himself.

For today Rukia had proposed something different- a trip to the beach. He knew she was planning something, there was a glint in her eye, but he had decided not to mention his suspiscion. He'd headed into one of the changing tents without a care, dressing down into a pair of red trunks with a strap in each leg to keep his shaft from just tumbling out. He was in good shape, his muscles toned to be fleet and trim like those of a swimmer. Now fully dressed, he placed a quick seal on his bag to give a nasty shock to anyone who tried to steal it. Toshiro seemed pleased and casually made his way out onto the hot sands.

To say Rukia had become addicted would be an understatement. It was difficult to concentrate on anything now, her mind constantly filled with thoughts of Toshiro and what he could make her feel...she took every opportunity to be with him, to be his, to let him ravish her in every way he could desire. She had learned to start using her mouth to pleasure him as well, though taking the entirety down her throat was still something too much for her at the moment, not that she wasn't willing to practice of course. And the way he could cum so much...god...even with repeated orgasms the amount never lessened. Despite being stretched over and over though, Rukia's stomach always managed to return to its perfectly flat state, and no matter how much Toshiro might try, Rukia's pussy remained as tight as ever.

Today though, today was something a little different. Today they weren't going to grab moments of privacy in isolation when the outside world dictated, today she was going to have him somewhere new...today the pair were visiting the beach, a very popular beach...oh god the thought send shivers of fear and ecstasy through her spine.
When Toshiro emerged from his changing room, Rukia would be waiting for him in a rather skimpy bikini. The bottoms barely covered her hairless pussy around the front, and the rear...well...you could hardly tell there was a rear, the thong-like bikini little more than a string at the back. Up top, Rukia's nipples were covered, though her breasts...well...there was something left to the imagination, but certainly not much. All of it left plenty of Rukia's skin visible, glistening in the sunlight, but just enough covered to drive any onlookers imagination into overdrive. "Hello Captain, I hope you enjoy our trip today, everyone at school says this beach is wonderful"

Toshiro paused in his tracks and simply admired his mark for several moments. Despite the professional air, Rukia's new lustful demeanour had hardly gone unnoticed. Sly girl... it would take an awful lot of effort not to make a move here and now, and doubtless she knew thay. That perky tease... But, all the same, Toshiro smiled and slowly made his way over to Rukia. His... girlfriend? Pet? Mate? Truthfully he didn't quite yet know the phrase he'd use, to describe her, but that didn't seem to slow him down. "Hm... it's popular to say the least. You didn't tell me it would be so busy."

A strong arm looped around her waist, and his fingers casually dug into her right asscheek to grope and knead the pale flesh, a confident smile on his handsome face. "Well... if I didn't know any better Rukia, I'd think the risk of being caught was a bit of a turn on to you," he remarked. Toshiro gave her backside a light tap and teasingly moved around her, walking along the hot sands. "But... surely, you would never consider doing something so perverse."

Rukia couldn't help but grin when Toshiro actually stopped at the sight of her, just the reaction she had been hoping for. It was true she had been getting rather more....lustful lately, but it was all directed at Toshiro alone, no other man could make her feel that way. Every other just got her usual cold reaction, they would be totally unaware that anything about her had changed in any way. Then again, there was always the possibility that someone who knew her could be here today....but she didn't care about that right now.

Rukia gasped as Toshiro slipped his arm around her waist, unable to help moaning as he groped her ass. This was the first time he had been so....possessive whilst in public...and she loved it. The whole world could see that she was his, even if he might have looked to them like a little kid. They had no idea he was older than any of them, with power beyond their imagining. "Oh come now Captain, whatever would give you that idea?" She wiggled her hips a little, grinding her ass into his hand as they walked, almost as if daring him to force himself upon her right then and there infront of the crowds. "I am a proud Shinigami after all, I couldn't ever do such a thing"

It was true that it was easy to underestimate Toshiro with his short stature and his youthful face (even if that was often offset by an exterior of boundless seriousness) but Rukia clearly knew the truth of it. He was all man, and knew exactly what he wanted in life. "Mm... a proud Shinigami who sucked by nuts for the better part of an hour last night," he teased. He savoured the sensual wiggle in her hips, the refined motions making him suck in a bit more air. So, she wanted there to be a risk? He scanned the horizon, and then smiled slyly to himself when he found a suitable locale.

"But you know Rukia, I've been enjoying our time together. Of all the women in Soul Society, few could compare to you." His fingers lazily hooked under the hem Rukia's bikini bottoms, tugging lazily until the material was digging that bit deeper into her pussy and the crack of her ass. He was leading her along the shore, a destination around one rocky corner set firmly in his mind. Somewhere private, but not too private. "Fun, sweet, and such an eager fuck... And, well, call me paranoid but I have a sneaking suspiscion that you've love every moment of this."

"Ah, W-well Captain...I didn't hear you complaining while I was doing that...and it's your own fault for having such delicious nuts in the first place." She smiled, her own hand reaching down to cup his enormous ball sac through his shorts, lifting it slightly, despite the very real possibility that someone could've been looking at that very moment. It made her heart flutter when he said he had enjoyed their time together, that she was one of the special women of soul society...it eased her worries that he might eventually tire of her, move on to someone else. Of course it probably helped that her body remained as tight as the day she lost her virginity despite his many rough fuckings of it.

She squeaked when he suddenly tugged on her bikini bottoms, pulling them even tighter, digging into her, the tiny string vanishing between her tight, pert ass cheeks entirely, leaving anyone behind with the very distinct impression that she might not be even wearing anything at all. "Oh come on Captain, what would make you think I were loving this that much? We're just having a relaxing day at the beach. Time to ease away all our stresses and worries and have lots of fun"

That was true, he hadn't complained. And what man possibly could? Rukia's mouth was heavenly at most everything. Kissing, sucking, licking... Already he could feel himself growing harder, and Toshiro knew that his shorts would simply not contain all that he was carrying. Thus he put a little extra pep in his step as he finally led Rukia around the rocky corner, into the mouth of a warm cave from which the sounds of the waves and the heat of the sun were more apparent. It was private, in the sense they couldn't be seen, but if Rukia got a little too loud, then...

Toshiro licked his lips briefly, and then moved Rukia to her knees in front of her captain's obscene bulge that was all but set to tear the fabric asunder from the strain. "So... you think you can tease me without repercussions? Well Rukia, I think I might have to prove you wrong there." He slid his shorts down, his fat phallus unfurling with the semi-erect shaft weighting down on Rukia's pretty face, giving her a good look at the scale, and a full sample of his musk. "So, put that naughty mouth of yours to work." Not that she likely needed any encouragement...

Rukia tried to walk a little more slowly, delaying them on purpose, as if she wanted to see what might happen to his shorts if he did get fully hard whilst wearing them...though she had no doubt that with as big and as hard as he could get, the shorts would simply explode....oh what a sight that would be to behold. Sadly though, Toshiro was able to get them to the cave before that could happen, though the bulge in his shorts had most definitely been noticeable to the rest of the beach for at least a few moments, along with Rukia's huge grin, the girl unable to help licking her lips everytime she glanced down at the Captain, or more specifically at his crotch.

She was all too eager to get to her knees for him, staring at his bulging shorts before they were slid down, allowing his cock to spring free and come to rest against her face. Rukia let out a soft cooing noise, rubbing her cheek against the hardening shaft. "Oh but Captain...I wasn't trying to tease you at all. Whyever would you think that...?" She brought her hands up slowly, cupping his balls directly this time, groaning as she gave them a gentle squeeze. Simply touching Toshiro brought her pleasure now, the mere anticipation was almost enough to make her cum if she thought about it vividly enough. "Mmm...well of course Captain, your orders are my foremost priority..." Rukia immediately opened her mouth, beginning to slide her lips and tongue up and down the still growing shaft, her small, delicate hands working his balls roughly.

When it came down to it, Rukia was the kind of woman who put her heard and soul into any task directed to her. And it seemed, ultimately, that sex was something that fit into that category. She was a quick learner, always trying to push past previous limitations. He remembered how she'd gawked when he first ordered her to suck him off (and in fairness most women would in a similar position) but now, to see the adoration in her eyes, the awe as she inspected the entire length of meat presented, the enjoyment she got just from his heavy balls... yes, Rukia had become a fine slut.

"You know what I mean... But, I suppose you'll get what you want. I plan on making you scream... might want to cover your mouth when we get into it," Toshiro explained, his voice thicker and huskier than one would imagine given his build. He settled both of his hands n the back of Rukia's head, slim fingers stroking through her silky raven locks. "Fuck..." he murmured, a soft gasp leaving him. Damnit all, she really knew all the sensitive spots on his shaft.

"Mmmm...well I'll try to cover my mouth Captain....but sometimes my arms just wont do what I want them to when you're so....distracting..." Rukia looked up at him with those lust filled eyes, her fingers pressing down on the most sensitive part of his shaft as it began to reach full size. It hadn't taken her long to find the exact spots to drive him wild...it was like she had a sixth sense when it came to cock. "Mmmmmm...." She moved her mouth to the tip of his shaft, extending her tongue to taste his pre-cum, then started to run her tongue slowly down the underside of the shaft, drawing it slowly from tip to base, then starting to run her tongue across his huge, heavy balls, though even they were too big for her to take even a single one into her small slender mouth, not that it stopped her from trying of course.

"Ah...Captain....you taste better every time....mmm...I can taste your lust..." She started to run her mouth back up his shaft, even more slowly than she had gone down it. She had brought her chest up slowly, pressing her small breasts against his cock, though with her size it was incredibly difficult to give even a regular cock a real boob job, and with a cock like Toshiro's....it truly was impossible. "Mmm....I'm sorry I can't use these to please you too Captain....." She couldn't help but think of Matsumoto in that instant. Surely she was one of the women the captain had taken....and she certainly had an advantage over Rukia that she couldn't help being jealous of.

Toshiro closed his eyes, trailing off into more groans as the slender soul reaper helped herself to his cock, slurping along the thick length of meat until the stray streaks of sunlight made it glisten with saliva. "Mm... well you know Rukia, I know many different techniques. Things that most shinigami have either forgotten, or were too embarrassed to peer into. I happen to quite like your body as is, but if you're so concerned about my view..."

Toshiro put his hands together, fingers steepling until both of his hands had formed a neat triangle shape. His power, vast and potent, began to radiate to his hands until blue wisps were setting his digits aglow, and a strong blue light began to radiate out from the center of the triangle. In a flash Rukia's bosom greatly expanded, growing several cup sizes until she could easily match Orihime or Matsumoto, the dainty straps of her bikini top snapping like spaghetti strings from the flux of pressure and size. Yet, despite the sudden growth, she would feel no actual strain from the sudden weight.

"Mm... not bad at all. Of course, your breasts will likely only grow further when you're pregnant."

Many different techniques? What could he mean? Rukia looked up at Toshiro curiously, though she didn't stop her attention to his cock for even a second. Even when it looked like he was concentrating on something...if anything that seemed to be when she applied even more pressure, giving his cock an extra firm squeeze, shifting her mouth to slurp on the tip noisily, her tongue running back and forth across the slit. But a moment later though, Rukia felt an odd tingling sensation, then gasped loudly, suddenly arching her back and beginning to moan loudly in pleasure, the noise echoing all around them in the cave.

Her nipples grew larger first, before her breasts quickly began to swell and grow. Whilst the size increased though, her perkiness didn't fade even slightly. If anything her breasts seemed to become even more perky, not even a hint of sag that such size would normally bring. "Nnngh....o-oh my...C-Captain..." Rukia panted as she looked down at her new assets. Would this be permanent? She kind of hoped so...or at the very least she hoped this was something she could experience over and over again. "Ah...Pregnant Captain? Oh my, are you thinking of making me pregnant? Oh but it would be such a scandal....the lovechild of a Captain..." Rukia grinned, then quickly shifted herself up once more, wrapping her breasts around his cock, squeezing them together firmly and beginning to slide them up and down his shaft, using her own saliva for lubrication.

"I'm pretty experienced when it comes to such things. I've only ever practiced expansion on other targets, some of the female shinigami really don't need the extra help," the young captain said, smirking confidently. "But this is a change I think you'll quite like, and the perkiness is rather impressive." Sure enough Rukia didn't seem to want to waste a single moment and was quickly puyying her new bosom to work, the two heavy mounds wrapping fully around the girth of his shaft.

Toshiro sighed softly and proceeded to rest his back against the nearest wall, admiring the sensation of her mounds wrapping entirely around his cock. Soon the pre beading at the head of his shaft was becoming more potent, caused by Rukia's earlier sucking, and now being compounded by the combo of her mouth and bosom. The pressure of his shaft was reaching it's peak, and as the first hot lance of his cum began racing outward, it would be up to Rukia to decide if she wanted a facial, or to try her hand and gulping down his essence. Which did she enjoy more, he pondered.

Rukia was beginning to wonder....some of the larger ladies in Soul Society...were their gifts natural? Or had Toshiro, or someone else, perhaps given them a 'helping hand'? Certainly a mystery...but then Rukia didn't particularly care, now she could compete with them, now they had no advantages over her that would let them steal Toshiro away from her! He could do whatever he wanted to her body, change her however he wished, just so long as she got his cock then she'd be happy, his cock was all she needed now. Nothing else could ever satisfy her.

She could feel his cock throbbing, aching, feeling the tell tale signs of cum beginning to bubble up the shaft, she could even watch it, like a bulge travelling up the two feet of steel hard flesh. That didn't slow her down for even a moment though, her breasts were still sliding back and forth quickly, the skin glistening with his pre-cum, the added lubrication allowing her to go faster still. Just as Toshiro was about to cum, she positioned herself with her head at the tip of his cock, mouth wide open, though with enough distance from him that plenty of cum would also go wide of the tiny hole. It seemed she wouldn't be satisfied with just one or the other...she wanted everything, like the greedy slut that Toshiro had turned her into rather literally overnight.
When the Captain began to cum, Rukia moaned loudly, capturing as much cum as she could in her mouth, eagerly swallowing it quickly to make room for more, whilst even more cum sprayed across her face, her hair, her now voluptuous breasts. So much that the upper part of her body seemed to become hidden beneath a layer of thick cum....and from her expression Rukia seemed to be in heaven.

By this point Rukia was clearly a bit of a pro, but skill could only go so far against Toshiro's seemingly bottomless stamina. Case in point, even after cumming so much as to give Rukia a hearty meal, and a decent covering to boot, he barely seemed winded and he was still sporting an impressive erection. "Ah... a fine warmup. You've really been practicing, haven't you? I think this trip is going to be very eventful," Toshiro purred.

He left Rukia to her own devices for several seconds, scanning his surroundings until sharp eyes came to rest upon a large stalagmite not too far from him. A single swing with the flat of his hand sliced it in half, launching the sharpened peak against the wall, while the remaining base was impossibly smooth. Toshiro smiled and took a seat on the newly formed plateau, before setting his sights back on the raven-haired sub. "Well come on Rukia. Since you're so eager, it'd just be plain cruel not to fuck you senseless," he assured her, a confident grin on his face. Rukia really brought some excitement out of him.

The taste of Toshiro's cum was like some addictive drug to Rukia's tongue, she eagerly swallowed every mouthful he gave her, whilst her fingers worked the cum on her breasts into her skin, rubbing it into herself and shuddering in delight. "Mmm...only practicing on you Captain. Nobody else could ever give me that kind of practice after all" She made no attempt to remove any of the cum that was covering her, except for what was around her mouth, eagerly using her tongue to lap it up, before watching him create a perch for himself to sit on, cock sticking straight up in the air now, even obscuring his adorably cute, yet somehow mannish at the same time, face.

The woman eagerly stood up, breasts bouncing wildly, cum dripping and flying from her as she moved towards him, licking her lips as her eyes were fixated entirely on that cock...his cock...her cock. So he wanted her to ride him? Oh she was more than willing to do just that! Rukia moved close, climbing up onto the stone perch, then started to fidget with her bikini bottoms. Unfortunately they were a little stuck, and after a few seconds she was clearly too frustrated, simply tearing them off with a loud ripping noise. She couldn't care less that she now had nothing to wear upon leaving the cave, her bikini top having ripped apart from her breast growth and her bottoms now laying in pieces around the couple. All she cared about was getting that cock inside of her as quickly as possible.
Rukia placed her hands onto Toshiro's shoulders for support, looking down at him sat infront of her, though even like that, with her stood up, the tip of his cock was already reaching the lips of her pussy. "Ooooh....C-Captain...I want your cock inside me.....I need it inside me!" Refusing to wait any longer, Rukia lowered herself quickly, making no attempt to suppress her cries of pleasure as his cock began to spear her once more. Her body was just as tight as the first time he had fucked her, perhaps somehow even tighter, but Rukia continued to push herself down, grunting and moaning as her stomach bulged with his sheer girth, inch after inch of Toshiro's cock vanishing inside of her hungry body.

Rukia was excitable, and it was easy to see that the act of sucking him off had left her so flustered that she couldn't even waste energy on undoing the strings. Leaving the beach would likely be a little awkward, he'd have to head back to the tents to retrieve their clothing while Rukia waited behind, but something like that wasn't high on his list of priorities. "Mm... you need it that badly? Well then, let's not leave you waiting any longer." Truth be told, he wasn't wanting to wait either and Rukia had more than earned this after an utterly spectacular blowjob.

He grunted once the slender and busty shinigami slowly forced herself down his cock, almost as tight as she had been for their first time. He smiled wryly and scooped some of his seed off Rukia's cheek and settled those digits on Rukia's tongue, having her lick the intruding fingers clean. "I don't know how you did it Rukia, but you're almost as tight as when we started," Toshiro purred, giving a small buck of his hips that forced more of his shaft into her soaking core.

"Mmnf... I'm impressed. Keeps you just as exciting as our first time too," the slender captain assured her.

Badly? He had no idea how badly she needed it. Already her body ached when it was empty of his cock, even with it she continued to ache for him to fill her up, to flood her body with every drop of seed he had. Even so, it was true that right now Rukia was particularly aroused, particularly desperate. She didn't just want this, she physically needed it, she really did feel like if she didn't have Toshiro's cock, Toshiro's cum, then she could very well die.

"Nnngh...ahhh!" Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she continued to sink slowly down his cock, her tongue eagerly licking at his fingers, sucking hard to make sure not a drop of cum that was offered to her went to waste. Her stomach was already full, but there was always room for more when it came to the Captain's cum. Her heart fluttered to hear he was impressed, that he was still as excited as their first time...that was what she wanted, what she craved, to make sure he never tired of her. His praise alone was enough to make her cum hard, juices spraying from her pussy all over the still exposed part of his shaft, by now half, though that was still an entire foot long length of flesh. "M-more...C-captain please....I need more..." Rukia whimpered desperately, then simply let her legs go limp beneath her, allowing gravity and the lubrication of her own fluids to pull her down his cock, the girl crying out in pleasure, making no attempt to suppress the noise, the cave walls only serving to amplify her moans as they echoed all around the pair.

Toshiro hummed and gave a sideways glanced to the mouth of the cave. No doubt a few people would hear Rukia if she got much louder. And she always got louder... The noise of crashing waves and beachside fun could only hide away so much. So, thinking quickly, he proceeded to crush his lips to Rukia own and held her now busty frame close to him. Toshiro didn't even mind the lingering traces of his essence on Rukia's tongue, not when being deep inside her felt so good.

He held Rukia close with his strong grip and gave another firm pull, sinking more of his impressive shaft into her soaking interior until there was only about a quarter left to go in. Her cervix buckles under the pressure and wrapped around his dick just as tight as the rest of her, spurring him into moaning into Rukia's mouth. One hand roamed down and gave the left cheek of Rukia's ass a firm spank, alternating between bouncing her in his lap and spanking her tight rear just to keep the pleasure sparking through her nerves.

Rukia couldn't help the noises she was making, they were going to come out whether she attempted to suppress them or not, there was simply no stopping it. She had been pressing her newly enlarged breasts into Toshiro's face, but when he leaned up to kiss her she was only too eager to return it, thrusting her tongue out to meet his own, desperate to taste him once more, her arms wrapping around him as he pushed through her cervix. Despite the multiple times he had done that, there was still the same resistance from her body, but just as always, his cock would win and push through into her womb, leaving a large cock shaped bulge in Rukia's abdomen, this time stretching and pressing up through her breasts, as if she was using her breasts to massage him at the same time as he was fucking her.

Rukia squeaked into his mouth when he suddenly spanked her, her tiny perky ass quivering slightly, but she had loved it...she loved any touch Toshiro gave her. God if this kept up she was going to cum if he merely touched her with a fingertip, no matter where it was, she was just becoming too addicted to him, too in sync with him. She wrapped her legs around him now as well as he bounced her on his cock, moaning loudly into his mouth, her body clenching him over and over again, desperately trying to milk him for his cum, her body craving every last drop he had.

While Toshiro wouldn't be as quick to admit it, perhaps he was just as addicted to Rukia too. What had started out as a perverse ruse had become a part of his life that he could not go without. The stud captain had known more than a few women in his lengthy life, but Rukia... He grunted sharply, feeling a quick wave of pressure roll over his cock as he at last penetrated into her womb, distending Rukia's abdomen yet further. She wanted it? Well, Toshiro knew he couldn't hold out any longer, not with those hot and tight walls massaging his intruding member so utterly.

The first shot of his seed hit right into the back of her womb, packing as much volume in that one spurt as most men would in an entire release. And then a second, just as strong, and it seemed that the next three shots of thick and hot cream flooded Rukia's womb until it was flooded, her stomach distending to the size of a basket ball from just how much had been packed into her so abruptly. Toshiro parted his lips from Rukia's, panting softly for air, before looking her in the eye.

"Better and better every time..."

Rukia screamed into Toshiro's mouth as he started to cum, her own orgasm triggered by that. Before long she would likely cum at the same time as him regardless of whether she was being stimulated or not. Oh god how she wanted that. Even with the muffling effect of Toshiro's kiss, Rukia's cries of pleasure still loudly echoed around the cave, her body twitching and spasming as her belly stretched and swelled with his hot, thick cum, until finally it seemed to push them apart slightly, like Rukia had swallowed a large basketball. "A-ah....oh god...C-Captain...so good...so full.." Rukia reached down, cooing softly as she traced her hands over her swollen belly, basking in the sensation of being filled with his cum whilst his cock was still inside of her, still so hard....

"Nngh...Captain..." Rukia groaned as she started to bounce slightly, wrapping her arms around his neck weakly. "P-please Captain...just...just once more....please...." Rukia whimpered as she begged, bucking her hips back and forth. She was weak, she was tired, but somehow she could find the energy to ride his cock no matter her condition. "G-give me more of your cum....I want even more...please!" She squashed her breasts into his face, arms and legs wrapped around the small male, as if she was refusing to get off his cock until he gave her one more load of cum deep inside to add to the already considerable amount in there.

Back
Top Bottom