Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fruit Salad || graphics store

Forbidden Fruit

Board-certified Bad Bitch
Designer
Its not about the number of colors. The pictures you sent were low quality and two of them were very small. Plus, I don't do well with requests that are very specific. I usually get a picture and a theme and I work around that, but detailed requests I'm not usually good with so I'd rather decline than work on it and make something you wouldn't like.

Lewd Misconduct

Super-Earth
Absolutely. What did you have in mind?
I was wondering if I could get banners for these two images? I'm happy with whatever you come up with!

One - I'm looking for a horizontal close up of her lips/fingers, you can nix the rest of the image. Lust and thirst come to mind for this one so whatever those two words evoke for you works for me.
Two - I'd like to keep as much of this image as possible, but also would it to be horizontal. Something smokey and seductive would be nice.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Forbidden Fruit

Designer
I was wondering if I could get banners for these two images? I'm happy with whatever you come up with!

One - I'm looking for a horizontal close up of her lips/fingers, you can nix the rest of the image. Lust and thirst come to mind for this one so whatever those two words evoke for you works for me.
Two - I'd like to keep as much of this image as possible, but also would it to be horizontal. Something smokey and seductive would be nice.

Thank you!
The pictures are great. I can probably work on this over the weekend!

Lewd Misconduct

Super-Earth
The request is done!

For the first picture I made two versions:

And the second picture:

Let me know if you wanted anything changed or added! I hope you like them!

- Fruit
They look awesome! Thank you!!! For the top two, is it also possible to get it in black and white or are you okay with me making a version?

Forbidden Fruit

Designer
Glad you like them dear. And yes absolutely. I didn't know how much contrast you wanted so I'm fine with you editing it as well.

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Hey Fruit, I have a question in terms of a banner. Would it be possible to make a collage of ladies from images I provide as a signature? I would choose one of those ladies as the "Main" for an avatar as to replace my giant C.

Forbidden Fruit

Designer
Hey Fruit, I have a question in terms of a banner. Would it be possible to make a collage of ladies from images I provide as a signature? I would choose one of those ladies as the "Main" for an avatar as to replace my giant C.
Hello! That's a great question!

Its possible, but it depends on the images I'm working with. Typically with real life pictures, this becomes much harder and I advise against it. If the pictures were from video games or anime, especially if the were rendered (empty background), I have much more room to work with. If I'm given portrait pictures of actresses for an example, it becomes almost impossible to work those into a signature that looks nice. The pose the character is taking is very important for a signature to work especially if it has multiple of those.

Let me show you examples. I was given this in a request recently:
https://cdn3.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/700/127/large/andre-castro-synthesis-composition3.jpg?1451246139
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AuRd3z8qaqg/maxresdefault.jpg

As you can see, one of the two pictures is of a real person (its a photoshop'd mix of Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox so not exactly real person lol) and a picture of an animated character. Mixing those two in a piece would look awkward. In addition to that, the two pictures are essentially portraits so in a signature they'd have to be basically next to each other looking directly at you. It doesn't make for a good signature.

Compare it with this request. I was given two pictures of videogame characters, both were renders and both had nice poses.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/1/15/Sfxt_akuma_gouki_render_by_elpida_wood-d5nky6y.png/revision/latest?cb=20160509044241
http://www.game-art-hq.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/SFXT-Street-Fighter-X-Tekken-Official-Game-Art-Ryu-Character-Render.jpg

So I was able to make this: View: http://i.imgur.com/6iGH5Xp.png

I have very few positive experiences with signatures that contain multiple real life images. They're usually hard to make, but I think this might be the least bad one: View: http://i.imgur.com/W2m4O4q.png

Cylian997

Digital Pimp
Well luckily I wanted to do more anime anyway =P So would you mind then? I plan to get several pictures together and you can choose which ones would make your life easier.

how_is_you

Lin Kuei Grandmaster
Awesome. I'm looking for an overhaul to both my avatar, and a new sig. As a big fan of Mortal Kombat, I'm looking for that to be the theme of the set, more specifically Sub Zero.

I want to try and get as many images of him as I can so you can make a decision as the artist on what looks best, but since I'd be most interested in his newest look in MK11, that might be a tad difficult. Mind if we move this to PMs, so this thread doesn't get too cluttered with our conversation about it?

Forbidden Fruit

Designer
Awesome. I'm looking for an overhaul to both my avatar, and a new sig. As a big fan of Mortal Kombat, I'm looking for that to be the theme of the set, more specifically Sub Zero.

I want to try and get as many images of him as I can so you can make a decision as the artist on what looks best, but since I'd be most interested in his newest look in MK11, that might be a tad difficult. Mind if we move this to PMs, so this thread doesn't get too cluttered with our conversation about it?
Absolutely. Feel free to slide into my DMs! :)

Top Bottom