Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fruit Salad || graphics store

Forbidden Fruit

Board-certified Bad Bitch
Designer
Its not about the number of colors. The pictures you sent were low quality and two of them were very small. Plus, I don't do well with requests that are very specific. I usually get a picture and a theme and I work around that, but detailed requests I'm not usually good with so I'd rather decline than work on it and make something you wouldn't like.

Absolutely. What did you have in mind?
I was wondering if I could get banners for these two images? I'm happy with whatever you come up with!

One - I'm looking for a horizontal close up of her lips/fingers, you can nix the rest of the image. Lust and thirst come to mind for this one so whatever those two words evoke for you works for me.
Two - I'd like to keep as much of this image as possible, but also would it to be horizontal. Something smokey and seductive would be nice.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Forbidden Fruit

Board-certified Bad Bitch
Designer
I was wondering if I could get banners for these two images? I'm happy with whatever you come up with!

One - I'm looking for a horizontal close up of her lips/fingers, you can nix the rest of the image. Lust and thirst come to mind for this one so whatever those two words evoke for you works for me.
Two - I'd like to keep as much of this image as possible, but also would it to be horizontal. Something smokey and seductive would be nice.

Thank you!
The pictures are great. I can probably work on this over the weekend!

Top Bottom