Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free Fun Downloads!

Kingschoolyou said:
Update. Combofix has now put out the update, Vista and 7 users can now access the power of that program. Just be careful, and note, I'm not responsible for any damage done to your system via that program because you didn't listen to mine, and the programs warnings before running it. :D Enjoy <3

64-bit, you mean?

Kickass : )

Vekseid said:
Kingschoolyou said:
Update. Combofix has now put out the update, Vista and 7 users can now access the power of that program. Just be careful, and note, I'm not responsible for any damage done to your system via that program because you didn't listen to mine, and the programs warnings before running it. :D Enjoy <3

64-bit, you mean?

Kickass : )
Yeah. I found out because I went to go fix this lady's computer for her, (She got a nasty virus, and I killed it with combofix) and found out that way. She uses Vista 64-bit business edition.

I'll probably get slapped by publicly declaring I use a Mac, but... oh well. I like it.
Anyway, for the Mac people out there:

Media Players
MPlayer OSX Extended
(Is better than VLC on Mac, less lags, etc especially if you watch as much anime as I do that requires the support for subs)

Gaming Emulators
NEStopia for Mac
(Easy to use and customize, heaps o' fun for those nostalgic for old school NES game play)

Ebook Format/Reading
Stanza
(Handles epub, MS LIT, Amazon Kindle, Mobipocket, PalmDoc, HTML, PDF, MS Word, and Rich Text Format)

I must highly suggest Photoscape.
It is a great image editor, completely free to download.
I have photoshop, and I still use photoscape to edit my pictures. ♥
[ totally has nothing to do with the fact that I don't know squat about photoshop... ]

Free:
Apophysis7x

it is fun and easy to use. I make all my fractal art with this program

The creators page is found on deviant-art: as are the downloads to make and creating your own Fractals. Enjoy :)
http://xyrus02.deviantart.com/

Back
Top Bottom