Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Moon - The Era of the Zodiac (Brainstorming)

Would you be interested in this group roleplay?

• HELL YEAH!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe, if it's tastefully put together.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • FUUUUUUCK NO! DX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Broken Lunatic

Super-Earth
Originally, this topic started out in the chatbox about anime we used to watch, and a favorite among the majority was Sailor Moon. Then came the discussion of possibly creating another chronicle that still includes Sailor Senshi, but not about the original characters.

The Zodiac Senshi.

This thread is for brainstorming and discussion of what you, the players, would like to see incorporated into this developing idea. Such things we are looking for are:

• - The Zodiac Warriors
    - The enemy of the Zodiac
    - Love interests
    - Plot[/list:u]

The Warriors
    • - Aries
      - Taurus - The Broken Lunatic
      - Gemini
      - Cancer - Kiki Umara Death
      - Leo - Erato
      - Virgo
      - Libra
      - Scorpio - TheDuchess
      - Sagittarius
      - Capricorn
      - Aquarius
      - Pisces - Ilovegoatse[/list:u]

The Enemies
      • AkumaTsuki
        Nihilistic_Impact
        [/list:u]

We could get some interesting baddies

Maybe if they weren't the actual greek gods?

*Has no clue*

Could.
I'm still open to any suggestions seeing as how we're still in the brainstorming stage.
I'm thinking maybe I should go through ALL of the baddies in the SM series to get a feel for something new.
I liked the traveling circus in Super S.
StarS I liked even more because I got to watch the original version with subtitles.​

I have only watched bits of the first series.
>.>

I know a bunch about Greek Myths though...
And other mythology sets.

Same here.
Ever since I first started watching Sailor Moon as a little girl, I've always wanted to create my own which is why I started getting into mythologies and whatnot.
Ohhhh, what about Egyptian Mythology?
XD​

Yeah, wasn't really being serious on that.
I'm trying to go through and find a list and description of all Villains in the SM series, but the majority of what I find are based on the dubbed versions.
Dubbed = Fail.​

What if....

What if Gaea (Gaia, sorry, I sometimes refrain from using the 'i' because to me Gaia is that online community that I used to be on before coming here) somehow captured the gods and reincarnated them into human forms so that they wouldn't be around to prevent Typhon from escaping, but thanks to Hades and Charon (possibly Sailor Charon) the Zodiac are born from the extraction of the Gods' essence which left an imprint in them?

If that makes any sense.
I can hardly understand it myself.​

I guess that could work, not sure about the whole god reincarnation part.

But having Hades as the 'benefactor' sounds fine

*Sighs* This could be really interesting so I have to comment.

I play DnD, long story short I once made nine gods and a story about them. Rais The Bursting Life, Falk The Havester of Death, Camilla The Shimmering Mirage, Jakin The Corruption/The Vile Corrupter, Rose The Oathkeeper/Rose of the Unbreaking Oath, Kaylin The Betrayer, Terminius The Brazen Judge, Odilia the Purifier, and Finnis The Eternity.

Basically each was more or less a mirror of another, for each thing a god had a counter part, except Finnis the 9th child, who wanted to end the world, restart it, and create a new world.

In anycase, these gods had avatars, servants who helped them and gave them company and who enjoyed their domain as they did.

Eventually Finnis got way to powerful/ballsy and wanted to end the world, the gods seeing this coming sought to stop him. Eventually Finnis able to trick them (with a huge trick...and his great power) was able to lower the power of the gods and avatars. Long story short the gods are able to sacrfice themselves to seal Finnis and the avatars go to a temple and recharge. However Xion, a "zombie" like helper of Finnis trapped them into the temple, yadda, yadda.

Long story short you could all easily use avatars of said god to be demi-god like, with god-themed powers.

:p Or maybe my idea (general ideas...not the story/theme) are to wierd.

>.> Maybe the above idea could be worked into another group rp.

But I'd like to play a villian in this perhaps.

I like the idea of gods, demigods, and avatars.
It just appeals to me somehow, however, we don't necessarily have to go with the gods immediately in the beginning.
This would allow us to start off slow and pick up pace from there, but eventually I think it should lead to them.
Like the traditional SM Universe baddie chain of command, there could be sets, ascending in power and strength.

...I seem to be suffering a creative block on the subject matter right now...​

I KNOW WHO THEY SHOULD FIGHT!!!
The most vile villain ever...
Bobandsailormoon.gif

TOM!​

As I said, I will probably play an Ally of the group, though if the plot get's too strange I won't even bother.

Keeping the interest alive by way of posting.

> . >

Going to be making a profile layout here soon.
As for villains, let's hold off on the Gods idea, and start out with something simpler to work with.
Any ideas for beginner villains?​

Put me in for this sounds fun.

I’ll be any level or variation of baddie, im not fussed.

Back
Top Bottom