Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Moon - The Era of the Zodiac (Brainstorming)

Would you be interested in this group roleplay?

• HELL YEAH!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe, if it's tastefully put together.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • FUUUUUUCK NO! DX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Broken Lunatic

Super-Earth
Originally, this topic started out in the chatbox about anime we used to watch, and a favorite among the majority was Sailor Moon. Then came the discussion of possibly creating another chronicle that still includes Sailor Senshi, but not about the original characters.

The Zodiac Senshi.

This thread is for brainstorming and discussion of what you, the players, would like to see incorporated into this developing idea. Such things we are looking for are:

• - The Zodiac Warriors
    - The enemy of the Zodiac
    - Love interests
    - Plot[/list:u]

The Warriors
    • - Aries
      - Taurus - The Broken Lunatic
      - Gemini
      - Cancer - Kiki Umara Death
      - Leo - Erato
      - Virgo
      - Libra
      - Scorpio - TheDuchess
      - Sagittarius
      - Capricorn
      - Aquarius
      - Pisces - Ilovegoatse[/list:u]

The Enemies
      • AkumaTsuki
        Nihilistic_Impact
        [/list:u]

Well, if anything, we might fudge things around with the SM Universe.
Hell, some of the zodiac might be baddies.
- evil grin -​

Now, as for the baddies, I was leaning toward the Olympic Gods:
Hera, Zeus, Aphrodite, Ares, Haphaestos, etc.
Their minions would be mythological creatures:
Minotaur, the Pleiades, cyclops, etc.
The way I see it, the Zodiac hold the power of these gods, and are the representations of themselves.
(If that makes any sense.)
But that's all I've got for now.

Ideas?​

The Broken Lunatic said:
Now, as for the baddies, I was leaning toward the Olympic Gods:
Hera, Zeus, Aphrodite, Ares, Haphaestos, etc.
Their minions would be mythological creatures:
Minotaur, the Pleiades, cyclops, etc.
The way I see it, the Zodiac hold the power of these gods, and are the representations of themselves.
(If that makes any sense.)
But that's all I've got for now.

Ideas?​
Personally, I love it.

I am guessing all the Zodiacs are female?
If the baddies are the greek gods... Three words

I Call Hades...

Honestly I've seen the Sailor vs Gods theme before and it did NOT go well. It was a chaotic mess of 1) Too many Characters & 2) The themes did not Mesh well. In theory it seems like it would, but all it did was come out sounding like a bad fan fiction. Not trying to bash the idea, just saying I've seen it before.
*snugs BL*

That's why there's the brainstorming.
=3
The first chapter I remember writing, I had it planned that some of the gods would help fight against mainly Hera, but perish because of it.
God-like power versus the Gods...I dunno, the scenario makes me happy in my pants.
But I see where you're coming from there, Aku.
I'm open to other ideas, ya know.​

How far are you wanting to drift from the original story? I know all new chars, but what about setting? A re all going to be runninf around Japan?
The baddies in the original were all linked to the evil being known as Chaos, I don't know if you want to have a throw back to that or not, but I'll try coming up with some ideas to toss at you.

Everything comes from Chaos, even in most mythology.
From Chaos came Gaea, Tartarus, Eros, Erebos and Nyx.
Gaea birthed Uranus (god of the sky) and they coupled to have the titans, the cyclopes, and the Hekatoncheires.
They didn't last long for they were forced back into Gaea, Misha-style.
Kronos castrated Uranus, married Rhea and gave birth to the gods.

Honestly, the Japan setting has been overdone.
I'm looking for sheer originality.
Could possibly do the whole future Neo-Senshi thing, getting rid of the originals, thus dealing with their offspring.

( URANUS AND NEPTUNE WILL HAVE CHILDREN WITHOUT A MALE -reference- )​

I still like the idea of playing Hades, Maybe as an ally of the senshi.
He was never a bad guy, just lonely. Disney screwed him in popular culture though.

Still if we aren't allowed to play gods, a male ally appeals to me.

Honestly, I can't think of any other potential baddies to use other than the Olympic Gods.
Not really wanting to go too deep into the fantasy side of SM.
I'd prefer it to be more realistic and dark.
By all means, if anyone has suggestions, please share them.
=3

And yes, Disney screwed up on Hercules BIG time considering that Hera was actually a major bitch who tried to KILL him all the damn time.
Thus is why I'm thinkin' either her or Eris to be major boss baddie, but I'm still not sure.
I has to do more research.

Male allies are fine, however I'm contemplating there being male senshi.
Not sure if this is a good idea or not.
- shrug -​

Yeah...
The only really negative thing Hades did was kidnap Persephone, and he had permission to do that...
The guy was just lonely, go fig...
He was also supposed to be one of the most handsome of the gods, though he wasn't social. Hades would likely be an ally, since he isn't as anal, jealous, or downright mean as the other gods. It could also mean a "Get out of Death free" card.

Hera, Eris, Ares could be one... major douchebag, and a dirty, lying coward .

On another hand if you want Monsters try Typhon and Echidna.

Most of those creatures come from Typhon, the father of all monsters. Typhon was the last son of Gaia and Tartarus, he is imprisoned, and later gets out, scorching the earth, chasing the gods from Olympus, among other things...
Most of the humanoid ones are twisted because of Poseidon (Parentage, like the cyclopes) or for pissing off a goddess.

Mmm-Hmm
Yup...

I say that maybe the Zodiac Knights are on a quest to stop Typhon from being released from the mountain Zeus buried him under.

Or something... Typhon would make an awesome bad guy, if he was toned down a little.

Seems decent.
A goal to prevent impending doom.
Now we just need to go through the Gods, Titans, and Monsters and divide them.
Hera would probably end up being a bad bitch, along with Eris and Ares, like you said.​

Buuut there we run into a problem.
None of the gods would want to bring him back... Nor the Titans, nobody save for Gaia liked him...
Hera also wasn't that evil... she was just Crazy Jealous and a real bitch at times, she had her nice moments...

His CHILDREN on the other hand (All the horrible monsters in Greek Mythology, Including the ones Heracles beat down) Would want to free him. so he could burn the world.

If we want to use Gods as the Bad guys, we would have to think of something different.

Back
Top Bottom