Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

The young man took in a deep breath, nodding as he began to remove his underwear. The shirt was big enough to cover Nathan's lower half, his eyes avoiding Tony's eyes. The young man crawled over to Tony's lap, leaning against the man as he closed his eyes and thought about the sex scene again. There wasn't much shown but it was still enough to excite the boy. "O-okay." he whispered softly. Sucking in a breath as his cock was stroked, the boy nuzzled into the man's back, panting softly as his cock twitched. Opening up his eyes the boy tilted his head back to look at Tony, although there was a mirror in front of them see look at too.

The boy's hips moved, pumping up into Tony's hand as he covered his mouth with both hands. This couldn't be happening. This was far from what Nathan had thought his first sexual experience would be, but either way he liked it. Nathan's hips twitched under Tony's touch, his cock twitching often as his moans became louder.

"S-stop! I'm going to come. .. ah. . ." Nathan whimpered weakly.

"I'm so glad! We'll be having it this weekend. Nathan says he'll be cooking beef wellington, I'm not sure how he plans too but he seems determined to do so." she smiled. Nathan was a good cook, practicing often well Tony was at work and this he knew how to cook some hard dishes, beef wellington being one of so.

In the backyard Nathan was playing with his new dog when he saw Tony. Smiling the young man jumped up and began over to Tony, the dog in his arms as he came to greet the man. His father coming from the clubhouse as he said that he finished up the repair to the wall. "Ah, good afternoon Dr. I should leave you two alone. . . uh, you two could go for a walk if you like. Nathan, make sure to keep close the good doctor."

"Thank you papa." the man said as he turned to Tony "Would you like to go for a walk?"

Tony was keeping it slow and steady, wanting Nathan to enjoy this, he looks at him and smiles, it was cute how he was trying to hiding his reactions. He wanted to tell him to just relax and express himself, but this was his first time and he wanted him to do it his way. He rubs over his tip with his thumb now and then, he moved with him as he started to rock his hips, not stopping him in any way. He was suprised when he aske him to stop, he could tell the boy was close, but he stilled his hand anyway, not wanting Nathan to think he was a liar, but he was still holding him softly. "Are you sure... It's ok if you do... I'll even give you a new one if you don't want to move it..." He wanted this to be Nathan's choice, this was something he wouldn't push "Did you... Not like it?" He questions softly.

Tony smiles at Nathan and walks closer as he does "Well... What a cutie..." He pets the dog softly, then looks at his father, he smiles "Fixing up the old club house? And that sounds like a good idea... Is there a park nearby you'd like to go to?" He looks to Nathan "And I assume we'll be bringing this little guy..." He pets the dog again.

With moans and groans the boy twisted in the others embrace. His firm ass grinding against Tony's crotch as he moved along its the hand. Nathan looked up to Tony when he stopped, his heart still going a million miles per hour. "Uh... n-no it's not that...it's just.... too much. I've never l, well, touched myself..." he muttered shyly. Wet his lips the young man swallowed hard. "A-and I don't want ... get your hands sticky." He explained. Biting his lip reached down. And gasped feeling how sensitive the head was, his cock peeking out from the sheets. Nathan hoping he only wa but most likely not the case.

"What do you mean, 'give me another'?"

Chuckling the man smiled warmly as he nuzzled his puppy. Nodding the boy leaned up and whispered into his ear. With a soft giggle he tilted his head to the side "Let's go. Oh, I wanted to ask you something, doctor, if that was okay."

Tony smiles at him and just lightly rubs his thumb over his head again "I don't mind that... I want you to feel good... But if you really want me to stop... I will..." He looks down at him, noticing his movements had slightly uncovered him "I meant, I'd give you another shirt... If you wanted to stay covered..." He looks back at him, making now sign that she'd seen him, he tilts his head softly. "Have you ever made yourself cum... Or did you stop short... Like this..." He was still slowly rubbing over his head now and then, going closer to kiss his cheek softly, he isn't want him to lose too much of his high.

Tony smiles and pets the dog softly, he listens to Nat and smiles, liking the idea of getting him alone finally. "Oh... And what whoul that be you be..." He takes the dog from him gently and holds him "Mmm... He's so soft..." He hugs him closer and nuzzles into it's fur, he looks at the dog "Does he have a name?" He enjoyed seein Nathan happy.

Nathan listened closely, thinking about if he wanted to finish it off or allow it to die. "Uh...just ones...it was sticky." he replied softly. Looking down to his penis, the boy took in a deep breath and nod "Okay...I want to finish this time." he whispered. Moaning softly as he felt the others thumb running over the slit, the boy looked back up just as his cheek was kissed. "T-this won't make things weird, right?" he asked. Biting his bottom lip the boy nuzzled into Tony's chest.

"Ah...ah...Please--ah,I'm close! T-tony!" Nathan moaned out loud as he finally came. His seed covering Tony's hand and the shirt.

As his dog was taken the boy smiled brightly and scratched the pup's ears. "Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to dinner..." he said softly. Chuckling as his dog began to chew on the man's thumb, the puppy's bit more tickles than anything. "Oh yeah! His name is Boo. He likes to play with peek-a-boo." he answered. With a bright smile the young man leaned up and took his dog. "Well, would you like to go for that walk? Oh, and there is a nice lake in the park we could go too."

Tony smiles at him "Of course not... I'm just helping you..." He watches him after he agrees to finish off and starts to stroke him again, rubbing his thumb over his head more often and speeding up. "Good... Just relax... There you go..." He spoke softly until he finally came, he continues to slowly stroke him until his finished and holds him close as he calms down. He looks down at his hand and the shirt the boy wore, he smiles "So... Did you enjoy it Nat?" He slowly works his shirt off and uses it to clean him up, he helps him lay down because he looked tired. "Relax... I'll get you a clean shirt..." He covers him so he's not laying there exposed and gets up to finish cleaning himself and get Nathan a new shirt. He looks at the tired boy laying in his bed and smiles, he quickly cleans his hands and tosses the shirt in the hamper, he grabs another that's a bit smaller and returns. "Here we go..." He helps him slip it on and lays him back down, then lays next to him, gently pulling him closer, he cups his cheek "Would you like to sleep here tonight..." Again, he wouldn't push, he'd take him to his room if he wanted, he wanted Nathan to be happy and comfortable around him.

Tony smiles at Nathan "Of course I'll come to dinner... When is it?" He plays with the puppy, letting him chew on his fingers "Why hello Boo..." He gives the puppy a kiss "He's very sweet..." He hands him back and nods "A walk would be nice... We can try and talk more about what you went through..." He was still playing therapist while his father was around, "Well get Boo ready and we'll head out... We don't want to be out too long.."

Muffling his moans the young man shook more, his hips moving as he was jerked off. Looking down he watched the older an touch him, his body twitching at the more experience hand than his own. After coming the boy's body twitched a little, the last bits remaining coming out as he was stroked for a few seconds after he had came. Being laid down the boy panted softly, his body relaxing as his body began to tingle. Nathan closed his eyes as he allowed Tony to touch him and redress him, his face still bright red as he realized that Tony most likely didn't have to see his penis to know how it looked like. He had been touching and rubbing it. Being pulled over the boy didn't feel as if he needed to pull away. He enjoyed these touches now. "Yes please. . ." Nathan whispered as he nuzzled his face into Tony's chest.

"Tony," Nathan began softly "Is...there anything, maybe, that I could do to make you feel good?"

"I was thinking this Saturday." he answered. The puppy snapped at Tony, through playfully, and with squeaky barks tried to get all the attention for himself. "Hehe, he is. You should see him when he plays peek-a-boo, always tries to scare me." he smirked a little. Nodding the boy smiled warmly as he took the dog back and nod as he left to get it's leash.

Once the pup was ready, Nathan returned to Tony and lead him outside, his mother calling out and telling them to be careful.

The walk was nice, and once they arrived to the small pond that Nathan was talking about, he smiled as he took a seat and patted beside him, the puppy nuzzled into the boy's lap. "...How have you been Tony? You're eating at lunch still right?" Nathan asked, worried that with his absent that the man had began to skip lunch. Although there were no signs of it that happening.

Tony looks down at him as he speaks and smiles "No sweet boy.. I'm fine... Maybe some other time..." He relaxes, then thinks a moment "Well... Maybe something... Could I have a kiss?" He didn't want to push Nathan into too much too fast, small steps were working just fine, but in truth, he was quite hard, but he'd take care of that later. If given permission, Tony leans closer and cups his cheek softly, gently pulling him closer and presses their lips together, pressing a bit firmer then last time and again licking his lips as he pulls away. "That... Makes me feel much better..." He smiles and relaxes again, pulling him closer to rest against him, softly rubbing his back. "We get to bed early... You can help me with breakfast... And I have tomorrow off... So I'm home all day..." He turns the TV and lights off and relaxes.

Tony smiles "Then I'll be there..." He tells him as they leave for their walk, he watches Nat with the puppy an smiles. "I'm doing fine my boy... You're reminders are still up everywhere... And sticking to our routine is helping... But my cooking is still not yours..." He smirks and reaches over to pet the pup, he glances around them and smiles "There are a few forest paths around here... Why don't we explore one..." He had an idea, he wanted to be with his young boy, and this would also get the dog used to seeing them together. "Come sweet boy..." He takes his hand and starts for the path that looked the least travelled.

The boy nod, glad to know he wouldn't have to do anything yet. With surprised eyes by the simple request, Nathan nod and leaned up as his cheeks were cupped, his eyes closing and lips extending for the other man to take control of. The kiss was sweet, soft, yet firm all at once. Nathan couldn't help but moan softly as his body pressed against Tony's body ever so slightly. Closing his eyes the boy began to fall into slumber, feeling something poking him underneath the sheets but not caring about it as he felt safe for the first time in months.

That morning Nathan woke up early, smiling softly as he looked up to Tony. They were still tangled within one another's arms, the boy curled up against Tony and Tony holding him in a loving embrace. Snaking his way out of Tony's grasp the boy stretched out, waking himself up before pulling on his pants and socks. Looking back he smiled warmly seeing Tony asleep, and wanting to do something nice for the man, Nathan sneaked away. Going to the kitchen he slipped in and began to cook, making toast, hash browns, bacon, eggs, and some pancakes for the older man. He returned to the bedroom, breakfast tray in hand. Everything would taste okay, not great, but Nathan was still leaning how to cook. He had, however, worked hard on the pancakes and they, by some miracle, came out as perfect circles. Nathan had poured some milk into a nicer glass and even added a flower to a simple vase to pull everything together. Setting the tray on the nightstand the young man crawled back into bed, nuzzling back into Tony's arms

Nathan was relieved to hear that Tony was still eating, he had began to worry. The young man had grown into a sort of house wife: cleaning, cooking, and providing any type of relaxation was Nathan's job for the last seven years. It was odd to think about not making dinner every night or waking up early in the morning to make Tony's breakfast and lunch. Nathan looked around as well, making sure his father wasn't following them-which he wasn't-before his attention returned to Tony. "Explore? Sure! it would be nice to see how the forest has change." he smiled as he followed Tony quickly, the dog going ahead of them as it tried to mark territory or wanting to chase the wildlife.

"Oh wow! I haven't been down this path in such a long time." Nathan said as he noticed his name craved into a trunk of a tree. His age, eight-years-old, underneath his young handwriting.

Last edited:
Tony slept soundly that night, he hadn't even wanted to get up and take care of himself last night, not wanting to leave the boys arms. Eventually it went away and Tony fell asleep, so relaxed was he, that he didn't notice Nathan slipping from the bed or going downstairs. He began to stir lightly as the food was being cooked, the smell slowly waking him up, but it wasn't until Nathan returned to bed that he opened his eyes, thinking the boy was trying to leave. What he did find, was not what he was expecting, Nathan curled back in his arms and a tray of hot food on the night stand. He sits up slightly and looks at it, clearly surprised, he looks back to Nathan "Did... Did you make that? For me?" At the boys nod he pulls him closer into a tighter hug "Thank you... And it smells delicious..." He tips his chin up and gives him another kiss like last night, he had heard his soft moan and wanted this to be somewhat of a reward for doing well. He smiles after he pulls back and cups his cheek "And I thought we'd make it together... But this is a nice surprise..." He sits up and pulls the tray over, it was clear it was his first time making a few of the items, but he didn't care, Nathan was growing closer to him. He began to eat and smiles "Tastes as good as it smells..." And he wasn't lying, some may not look pretty, but they tasted just fine.

Tony walks with him and stops when he does, seeing something a much younger Nathan had done, he smiles, this would do just fine. "That will serve as a good enough marker..." He takes Nat's hand and pulls him into the woods and off the trail, he continues further in until they reach a small clearing and can't see the main trail. "Here will do nicely..." He takes the leash and moves to tie Boo up, making sure he won't get away, then turns back to Nathan and pulls him close, he runs his hand into his hair and kisses him roughly "Nnn... I've been waiting so long to do that..." He smiles at him and pulls something from his pocket "If we're not too long..." He holds up a small tube of lube to show him what he meant.

The warmth was taking over once again and Nathan thought he would fall asleep again; however, upon hearing Tony the boy sat back up and smiled warmly as he rubbed his eyes "Yes. . . I wanted to thank you for being so nice... so I thought maybe making you breakfast would be a nice way to show you." he said softly. Chuckling the boy tilted his head to side before being pulled into a tight hug. "No problem--I just wanted to do something nice for you. I hope it tastes good." Nathan said softly, his cheeks becoming flush as his head was tilted and again kissed. With a soft moan the young man kissed back, his heart racing quickly. With a soft laugh the boy was glad that he could make Tony happy.

Nathan was actually pretty active that day. He helped clean, cook whenever they were hungry, and even began to clean some parts of the home when he thought it needed it.

"Good marker? We're going to go off the path?" he asked before suddenly being taken through the thick brush. The puppy went into Nathan's arms as they went through the new path, one that Tony was making on his own. As they came to the clearing the boy looked around, amazed by how nice it looked after so long. He remembered he would hide here now and again whenever he was playing with his friends, always calling out to others whenever it took too long. When Boo was taken away to be tied up, the young man waited to be told what to do before being taken by his lover.

Kissing back the young man pressed his body against Tony's, his younger body still firm. "Ah... I think we should still have plenty of time." Nathan whispered as he began to reach down and undo the man's belt "I hope you haven't been tensed without me there for you."Nathan whispered as he began to kiss the older man's neck, his soft lips brushing against sensitive spots as his tongue darted out to lick Tony's lips when he moved up to them. "What would you like to do?"

Tony enjoys breakfast with Nathan and gives the boy another soft kiss after eating, then got up to get dressed. "So... What shall we make for dinner tonight... I said if help you learn to cook..." He gets dressed and they spend the day together, even playing a few games on his games systems together. Towards dinner time, they were getting things ready to cook "About last night... I want you to know..." He pulls something out of the fridge "I'll help you again... If you ever want me to..." He glances at him, smiling softy "You seemed to enjoy it..."

Tony smiles at him and holds him closer "Mmm... I want to have you..." He glances back at Boo "I hope you don't mind the audience..." He turns back to Nat and smiles "He should get used to us being together... Wouldn't you say so baby boy..." He cups his cheeks and kisses him again, deeply, slowly twisting their tongues together, moaning softly. "Mmm... The grass is thick and soft... So strip baby... I'm going to have you here..." He gropes him through his pants softy "Oh... Already excited love..." He whispers softly.

"Huh? Oh, I don't. . . Boo won't know what we're doing, right?" he asked softly. As their tongues twisted around one another, Nathan growing hard as he figured out what they would be doing. When Tony told him to strip and get ready for their afternoon together, the boy began to strip off his shirt when he gasped feeling his crotch groped. Nodding the young man smiled shyly "Its been such a long time, I miss out time together." he replied back. Stripping down to nothing the young man helped Tony strip down as well, making sure to hang up their clothing as not to cause any second thoughts about their relationship. Laying down on the grass, Nathan looked up Tony with longing eyes, not having to say a word to express how much he had missed his lover.

"Oh, well how about steak? I heard it should be pretty easy to make." Nathan replied. As they worked around the kitchen the young man paused when the older man spoke. Blushing brightly he nod shyly and looked away "T-thanks. . . that did help a lot." he said softly. Nodding Nathan didn't find it in any use to lie about how he had enjoyed it that night. Biting his bottom lip the young man moved over to Tony and kissed the man's cheek. "Thank you again. . . I've never felt like that before."

Tony watches him do as told and smiles, moving to kneel beside him, he sets the tube down and starts to run his fingers over his chest and stomach slowly. "You've always been... Such a beautiful boy..." He lightly pinches his nipples and moves down, he picks up the tube and adds a little to his hand, he starts to slowly stroke him, rubbing over his tip lightly. He smiles "Reminds me of the first time I helped you... Do you remember the movie we were watching..." He slows his hand, teasing him, loving the sounds he makes when held back.

Tony smiles at him as he seasons the steak, showing him how to make it, he then starts to hear the pan, adding the butter so it doesn't stick. He smiles "I've had a little practice... I'm glad you enjoyed it... I only want to see you happy..." He takes the steak "Ok, come here and you can fry this..." He continues to show him how to make dinner.

A shiver ran down the boy's spine s he felt those fingers began to trace his body, taking in a sharp breath as his nipple was toyed with. Moaning softly the younger male arched his back. Tilting his head back the boy covered his mouth, not wanting to be too loud out there. People could still be around. "Ah. . . the Titanic! I remember it was after the car scene. . .I was so embarassed when you first touched me. . . I thought you would think I was weird or something." he smiled as he remembered the old memory. Biting his hand the boy spread his legs wider, his chest rose and fall as his nipples perked up from the touching.

Smiling sweetly Nathan watched the man closely, making sure to remember how to do such things. Nodding he walked over and began frying the steak, burning it slightly in his process of cooking it. Overall, through, Nathan was okay at cooking so far. Nathan was having fun and once dinner was ready the boy took the burn steak, eating his own mistake and helping with clean up after dinner was done.

Nathan sat by the fire, looking back to the older man as he welcomed him to his side. "Tony. . . I know I've asked this before, but why did you take me? I'm not mad anymore, but I just want to know. . ."

Tony smirks, then starts to stroke him a bit faster "You asked me... The next night... Why I took you... Why I kept you for my own..." He brings him to the edge and stops, looking at him "Do you remember my answer... What I said to you..." He moves to crawl over him slightly and cups his cheek, he kisses him softly and pulls back to hear his answer.

Nathan did quite well for his first time, even taking his own mistake to eat at dinner, they finished eating. Tony looks down at him, they had been relaxing on the couch, watching the fire burn and letting dinner settle, he reaches down and cups the boys cheek, an action he did often. "Remember what I said when you asked before... I said when you wanted something so badly... That you just take it..." He leans down and kisses him again, just like all the others, but a bit longer, he pulls away slowly. "And you remember what I told you yesterday... That I loved you..." He rubs his cheek "I've loved you... From the moment I saw you..."

Panting heavily the boy had to force his eyes opened as he looked to Tony, smiling faintly as he remembered that night. Nathan nod and kissed Tony back, laughing softly as he was filled with joy "I remember. Because from the first time you saw me, you had to have me, you loved me from the first time your eyes laid on me and you needed to take me for your own." he answered. Nathan never asked when about the time when Tony first saw him, never asked if it was the March morning he was walking to school or years before that. "Please make love to me, I need you so badly."

"From the moment you saw me?" Nathan questioned, not thinking about it. He didn't really want to know the answer, a part of him still understanding that this was wrong. Last night was wrong. But, he enjoyed it now, not wanting to feel guilty about it or wanting to make Tony feel guilty about it. ". . ." leaning against the older man, Nathan stared into the fire, his hand wrapping around Tony's hand, not wanting to let go.

Tony smiles down at him and kissing him again "And I still haven't stopped loving you..." He takes the tube and starts to get them ready, then slowly pumping a few fingers into him to stretch him, looking at him. "Mmm... You're so warm baby... And tight..." He smirks at him "Such a perfect boy..." He slowly removes his fingers, then shifts and lifts his hips gently, starting to press into him, he closes his eyes and moans softly "God you feel so good Nat..."

Tony smiles down at him "Yes... From the moment I saw you..." He relaxes as Nat snuggles against him and holds his hand, he gently holds it back and watches the fire again. After about an hour, he could tell Nathan had fallen asleep, he looks down at him, then carefully pulls him into his lap and stands. "Shh... I'm just taking you to your room..." He holds him close as he heads for the stairs, going up slowly so as not to wake him more.

Groaning softly as he felt those fingers slip into him, the young man gripping the lush grass above him as his legs stiffen up to keep himself open for Tony. With a weak smile the boy nod at the comment of him being warm and tight. "I-I need to be perfect for you." Nathan replied. Moaning loudly the boy arched his back and his legs wrapped around Tony's waist "Ah, Tony. . .you feel so good too. . . oh god. . . you're so big."

The warmth from the fire and his filled stomach quickly hushed the teen asleep, his body going limp in the other's arms. Being carried the boy shifted, his eyes opening up and his grey eyes sparkling as he stared up at the man. "My room?" Nathan asked, his voice weak as slumber held him. Yawning he closed his eyes again and felt himself slowly returning to his sleep.

Laying down in bed he held tightly to Tony, only letting go once he was fully engulfed in slumber state. He woke up in the middle of the night, looking around for Ton and if he didn't see the man he would start to try to open the door.

Tony groans softly and continues to push into him, though he was tight, he was also fairly relaxed, from years of doing this already. "Nnn..." He leans down and licks at his neck, nipping softly as he pushes in more, only stopping once he was fully inside him. He takes a deep breath and sets the pace, starting slow, he moves back to rest on his knees, holding Nat'a hips, he starts to move faster. "Mmm... Who's my good boy..." He reaches up with one hand to slowly stroke his cock, rubbing his head quickly, he watches him, quickly losing himself to his pleasure.

Tony laid Nathan in his own bed, covering him and waitin for him to let him go, he ran his fingers through his hair to help him relax. As he was leaving, he decided to leave the door unlocked, the rest of the house was locked up and the alarm set, he looks back at Nathan and smiles. Heading back to his room, he strips and crawls into bed, today had been wonderful, Nathan was wonderful, he pulls the covers up and starts to relax, naked beneath the sheets.

Nathan whimpered with pleasure as he felt his neck being nipped. His firm ass began to massage the older male's member, drawing him closer as he stared up at his lover. The pace was always like this, slow and steady before it became hard and slightly rougher. Panting softly the young man smiled, his body being pulled closed to the man. "I-I'm your go-good boy!" Nathan replied as usual, like a child who wanted to please their parents. Moaning as his cock began to be stroked the boy looked down and watched as pre-cum leaked out of his tip.

Nathan tried the door, he normally did whenever he woke up. As it opened up he found himself stun, this door had always been locked up until Tony opened it. Swallowing hard he walked out of his bedroom as he began to walk down to the other's room. There was a thought in the back of his mind to run to the front door and try to escape, try to get away from Tony . . . he couldn't through. Already far down into the rabbit hole to ever want to come back.

Seeing the man in his bed, Nathan smiled softly as he went into his dresser to pick out a shirt to sleep in, stripped down to the shirt, underwear, and socks before slipping in beside Tony. Smiling softly the teen began to fall asleep again. It took a second for Nathan to notice that Tony was naked, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be with Tony. With anyone.

His hand snaked down, curious if he could make Tony feel good as well. Shyly he rubbed the shaft first, unsure if he was doing anything correctly or if Tony could even feel him doing it, due to the man being asleep. He stopped a few minutes later, unsure if he was even allowed to do this.

"Oh God! Tony please more! Please. . . I want you!" Nathan said, trying not scream up as he pumped his own hips. Being younger Nathan was much more flexible and thus was able to push himself easily up to capture Tony's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. "I love you. . . I only want to make you happy." he would say between the kisses. The dog had long since began to do other things, like eat grass or try to bark to get either men's attention whenever he wanted to come "play" too. He ended up falling asleep in a nice patch of grass, allowing his owner and the other man some time with one another.

Tony smirks and starts to thrust a bit harder and continues to stroke him slowly "You wanna cum pretty boy..." He had kissed him back and nipping his lip slightly as he pulled away, he slips his hand from his hip to his back and holds him there, having him ride him. He grins at him "I noticed you dad... Fixing the club house..." Panting softly "Are you having him... Fit it up... For some reason..." He grips him a bit tighter and strokes a tad faster.

Tony had gone to sleep shortly after putting Nat to bed, not wanting to hunt for clothes, he had gone to bed naked. He often did so liking how the sheet felt sliding across his skin and member, he didn't notice when Nathan crawled into bed with him. His body had started to react to Nathan's soft touch, a soft moan slipping out before he stopped, in his head it was the sheets sliding over him as he shifted. Once the teen stopped, Tony started to stir, he shifted slightly, then slowly blinked his eyes open. It was then he noticed the soft weight at his side "N-Nat? You ok?" He was still sleepy, he had hoped the boy would come to him, but he wasn't counting on it, he also noticed how hard he was and where Nat's hand was. "Nathan...?" He looks at him.

"Yes, yes please! Please let me cum!" he said happily, his heart going in sync with Tony's as he stared into the other man's eyes. Nathan position himself where he would go on his knees, to balance himself as he began to ride the older man's cock. "W-well I asked if I could sleep outside. . . t-they don't want me to do alone so. . . so he's fixing it up so it has a lock a-and a way to show I'm there." he moaned out loud as his body bounced up and down. "P-plus I wanted to fix it up. . . my dad is just adding some surprises" he whispered softly. Kissing the man tenderly, the young man smiled warmly "Are you close?"

The soft moan was the first thing that startled the poor boy, pausing for a moment before he kept going. Stopping the young man started to think, was he being a good boy or a bad boy? He hadn't asked if he could touch Tony and he didn't know if Tony even wanted to be touched. Nathan began to panic, he was being so bad and he shouldn't have been. Hearing his name the boy stiffen up, looking up to Tony as his blood ran cold. Swallowing hard he nod "I-I'm. . . I. . . I wasn't next to you and I was scared and. . . I . . . I just wanted to make you feel good. . . I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be a bad boy! I promise I just wanted to make you feel good!" Nathan said, his breathing picking up as he started to think about the punishment he might get. He wouldn't be allowed out of that room and Tony would probably only come to feed him. He didn't want that. "I-I'm sorry. . . I'm so sorry. . . I should have asked. .. I should . . . I .. ." the boy trailed off, ready to get scold and forced back into his room.

Tony moans louder as Nathan took over mostly to ride him, he kept his hand on his back and his cock, he rubs his tip faster and smiles at him. "Surprises... Such as..." His smile turns into a grin "If not alone... Then who with..." He tilts his head back as he speeds up "Fuck... Yes I am..." He looks back at Nathan and slips his hand to his hip "You cum for me... Be a good boy..." He starts to rock his hips up harder and faster, staring at him "You look at me as I make you cum... I love you..."

The boy got so upset so fast it was hard to keep up "Woah woah... Nat relax!" He gently pulls the boy to straddle him, over the blankets, and hugs close, rubbing his back. "It's ok baby boy... You didn't do anything wrong... And you were... Making me feel good..." He shifts him back slightly to let the blanket tent between them, so Nathan could 'see' the effects his touching had on him. He smiles and cups the boys cheek, making him look at him "Nat... Baby, look at me..." He smiles softly once he does "You didn't do anything wrong... I left your door open invade you wanted to join me... Now... Do you want to continue... Helping me... Or lay back down... I'm not mad... I promise..." He pulls him closer and kisses him, his reward kiss, letting it go on until Nathan stops it, letting him know he still loves him.

Moaning the boy arched his back, his body trembling as he reached his point of pleasure. "I-I'm don't know, he says its supposed to be a s-s-surprise! He hasn't me in since this morning when I clean it up. . . ah. . . I even added a old bed in it." he said softly. Tilting his the man smiled shyly "W-with Boo. . . a-a-and maybe with you if you offer. . . o-or they might just make me set up a camera so they could watch me." he answered. Groaning the boy tighten around the man's cock, smiling faintly as he rode the man faster "Y-yes sir! Anything for you.' he replied. With a low moan he pulled himself closer to Tony, cumming on Tony's hand and stomach.

Nathan had began to tear up, scared now as he didn't know the result of what happened. Sniffling as he came on the man's lap the boy looked away, ashamed that he would do such a thing without permission. Nuzzling into the man's shoulder the boy held him for dear life, not wanting to let him go, "I was?" he asked softly, his voice barely above the whisper. Looking down to see the tent, Nathan blinked, somehow surprised he was even able to make that happen. Doing as he was told Nathan looked up without a second thought and blushed. Nodding Nathan kissed back, his reward sweet and warm. Pulling away slowly the young man smiled shyly ". . . I want to make you feel good. .. " he said softly. His hand pulled the sheets back, swallowing hard as he saw the member. It was bigger than his own and Nathan began to reach down to jerk Tony off. Rubbing the shaft gently the boy took in a deep breath, both hands busy at work. The other hand rubbing the head well the other stroked the shaft. Not sure if he was doing this correctly.

Back
Top Bottom