Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"Nnn... That's it baby..." He moans a little louder, but so loud as to be heard, he runs his fingers through his hair as he continues, he was getting closer. "Mmm..." He looks down at him "Always so good at this..." He smirks and bucks his hips a bit faster "Take it baby... Make me cum..." He watches him, staring as he takes in every inch of him, he smiles "Do I taste good baby boy... Be good and don't miss any..." He moans softly again.

Tony stops and looks down at him "I suppose I can stay for a little while..." He looks down at his chain and thinks a moment "You've been good... I guess I can remove this... If you promise to behave..." He gives him a soft look, then kneels and gently removes the cuff, rubbing his ankle. "Did you get hurt when you fell?" He helps him up and back to the bed.

After he's settled and eating Tony looks at him and smiles "How about we have dinner downstairs tonight... We missed New Years... We could celebrate tonight..."

Panting heavily the young man began to speed up, his tongue slapping at the sweet flesh and staring up at the older man. Nodding the young man smiled slightly before returning to his taste. His throat tightening around the cock as he waited for his lover to expel his seed into his mouth. Once so Nathan would swallow every bit. He pulled away slightly as he made sure to not drop a single bit as he opened his mouth to show it was empty.

Nodding quickly the boy watched Tony, just glad to have someone with him again. Rubbing his neck the boy was quiet, his eyes avoiding any contact. Blushing as his ankle was rubbed the young didn't jerk away as he was in fear that he would make Tony leave again. "I'm fine, just got tugged."

Nathan ate his lunch, one of his favorite food being his meal that noon. ". . . downstairs?" Nathan questioned, unsure if he would risk having anything done. But this again, he could try to run, even being there for a few months the boy knew that his chance of escaping was low.

"Okay. I guess that would be nice."

Panting slightly, Tony looks down at him as he shows his empty mouth, he cups his cheek and smiles. "That's my boy..." After a few moments, he helps him stand and kisses him softly, but deeply, he even grips his hair slightly before pulling away. "This might be our only time alone for a bit... I want you to promise me... If you feel the need... Remember what happened today..." He helps him fix his clothes "The. You can tell me about it..." He rubs his cheek again "We better go out before you mom comes looking... I know they were watching..." He straightens up his own clothes "I want you to give your mother a hug... I think that would make her feel better..." He moves to unlock the door.

Tony sat with him fr a while after he finished eating before he left to get things ready for that night, even putting a bottle of wine in the freezer to chill for himself. He began making some of Nathan's favourite foods, the boy was starting to soften up, he wanted him to feel welcome.

Later that day, Tony came to get Nathan, taking his hand, he was going to give him a bit more freedom tonight, leaving the chain off his wrist. He wasn't taking any chances and all the doors and windows were closed and locked. He takes him downstairs and leads him to the dining room, there were two places set. He sits Nathan down and goes to get this wine, bringing Nathan some soda. He takes his seat and starts to pour himself a glass.

With a sweet smile the young man stood up, kissing back as he pulled himself closer to Tony. "Of course, of course I will. How could I ever not think about you?" he asked softly. Smiling as he was straighten up, the boy nuzzles his cheek into his lover's hand, with a sad smile as he thought about letting Tony leave. "I guess. . . can't we just stay a bit longer? I don't. . . I don't want them watching. Besides, I want to show you some things, if that's okay."

Being taken downstairs the boy was on alert. All he needed was someone to come along and he'd scream for help. For now though, he'd be a good boy. Being taken to a table the young man took a seat and waited. Like any other teenager he was awkward as he tried to sit comfortable. Nathan watched as their meal was brought out and noticed the how he was still given soda.

Never trying wine the young man found himself staring at the bottle for a moment before looking back to the man. ". . . um . . . could I try some?" he asked shyly, wondering what that wine tasted like. If offered the boy would take the glass and try a little, his face twisting into one of disgust as it was much too better for him. Although, he continued to drink it, even asking for a second glass. His mind began to get dizzy, but not wanting to seem like a child in front of his captor the boy insisted on having the wine. The room was spinning but Nathan tried not to let that bother him as he had his favorite dinner, his tongue loose from the wine as he actually told Tony how good his cooking was.

". . . hmm. . . this is really tasty! hehe. . . hehe. . ."

Tony turns to him and smiles "Alright... But let me open the door and let them know everything is ok... Or your mom may cut my time short..." He pokes out the door and smiles towards the house, giving a thumbs up to let them know they were fine. Tony turns back to Nathan and watches him "Show me what..." He waits, taking a seat on a few old boxes.

Tony looks at him as he asks to try it and smiles "You're almost 17... I guess a bit won't hurt you..." He had given him a glass and despite clearly not liking it, he continues to drink it, and by his third glass, it was clear te boy was drunk. "Maybe that was too much..." He fills his glass with soda after, but watches him, he had this little drunk blush, and his eyes were glossy. "I'm glad you like it..." He continues to eat slowly "Maybe you can help me with dinner sometime... Do you know how to cook..." He was adorable, he bit his lip slightly a moment "Say... Could I ask you for something... In thanks for dinner..." He leans a little closer "Maybe a small kiss..." He was hoping he'd be lose enough to agree, and drunk enough to forget tomorrow. [/i]

Nodding the young man smiled brightly as he went to the corner of the room that held a chest. Well Tony waved to his parents to ensure that they were okay, the young man pulled out a book before returning to his lover. Sitting down beside him the young man offered the book and smiled warmly "Well, remember when I told you that I use to take pictures of myself when I was younger? I wanted to show you some pictures of when I was younger." Nathan said happily as he offered the book. Inside was just pictures, many of Nathan in the park and the last few pages were of him a week before Tony had kidnapped him. "I know its stupid but I got to see pictures of you when you were younger, I thought maybe I should show you something."

"nooooo...no...hehe...ooooo..." Nathan chuckled softly as he kept repeating the word in different ways, finding it the most amusing thing in the world. His attention was returned to the man, more than happy when he was asked about cooking. "I love cooking! I cooked all the time at home! . . . mmm. . . my parents must be worried." he said softly.

The boy tilted his head to the side as he leaned back slightly. Even in his drunken state he didn't want to kiss Tony. Suddenly a thought came to mind: If you're mean, Tony might not talk to you for a long time. Nodding the young man slipped from his seat, stumbling a little before he came to Tony. Getting on his knees, as he couldn't stand much longer, he had the man lowered. Leaning up he kissed Tony softly, his moist, warm lips pressing against the older man's lips. The taste of wine still on the sixteen year old's lips.

Tony takes the book and starts to look through it slowly and smiles "You were cute as a child, and a very handsome young man... You still are..." He smiles at him, he had never told him how long he's been watching him, how often he 'talked' to him when he was younger. "Have your parents been taking the sleeping pills at night?"

Tony watched him and smiles softy, he was a cute drunk, he catches him as he stumbles and leans closer. "Mmm..." He softly licks his lips before he pulls back, cupping his cheek gently, and rubbing it softly. "Thank you... You're such a sweet boy..." He gets up and helps him back to his seat "Would you like some dessert... Or are you getting tired..." He had had a few glasses of wine and was quite drunk, he didn't want him to over do it. [/i]

"My mom has. I've been able to go down stairs now without my parents knowing. . . but they have the alarm now and they haven't told me the code. . ." he pouted. Smiling he pointed to one picture of him in the fifth grade. Laying his head on the man's lap, the young man closed his eyes ". . . I want to go home."

With a drunk giggle as his lips were licked, the young man gave a small hiccup as he stared up at the older man. Wrapping his arms around Tony's neck he pouted "Nooo! Oo... no. . . not tired." he slurred his words as he pulled Tony down onto the ground with him. Laughing softly he smiled sweetly "Don't leave me alone in the room again. . . please." he whispered softly as he brought the man down for another kiss. No sense in his actions to someone sober.

The detective arrived well the two of them were still in the clubhouse. Nathan's father trusted the therapist, even now trying to convince his wife to let them go out for the walks. When they came out the woman was waiting for them, smiling warmly as she greeted Nathan who hide slightly behind the therapist.

"Good after Nathan, how are you today?"

"Fine." he said softly. She sighed softly and turned her attention to the man between them. "Hello sir, I'm the detective on Nathan's case. May I have a word with you after you two are done?"

Nathan had begged for Tony to come stay with him, in his drunken state the boy pled for the man to stay by his side. Even giving the water works to keep Tony with him. He ended up clutching to the older man in his drunken state, mumbling how fireflies and how the wine wasn't sweet enough, yet somehow still good.

Tony let him rest a little while before they left the clubhouse, he watched as Nathan tried to hide behind him, he looks at the detective. "So... This is the one you were talking about..." He moves to stand before Nathan and crosses his arms slightly "Yes... Me you may talk to... But I'll have to insist that you leave my patient alone..." He steps closer to her and relaxes "He's been through a lot and is feeling very overwhelmed... And we have talked about you hounding him for answers..." He looks to the parents "And you allowed it..." He sighs "I'm sorry... But he's in no shape to talk about this yet..." He looks back at Nathan "You scare him officer..." He turns and smiles at him "I'll see you in a few days..." He turns back to the detective "Alright... You can ask me your questions... I can answer them as best I can or try and find out from him later..."

Tony moves to the floor and smiles at him, even kissing him back the second time, he looks at him after. "Ok ok... I won't leave you alone... I promise..." He holds the boy close and stands, he'd clean up tomorrow, he carries the boy upstairs and with a last minute change, he takes him to his bed. Still clothed, he crawls into bed with him, holding him close and rubbing his back as the wine helps him fall asleep. [/i]

The boy stared at the woman before giving a small "yes" as his answer. The woman frowned as she reached up to ask Nathan to come over to her when Tony gave her a lashing for being so rough on the boy. His parents frowned and looked to Nathan, his mother walking over and pulling her son over as she hugged him, the boy hugging back as his mother apologized for not protecting him again.

"It's detective," Jones began as she looked hard at the man "Time is upmost importance. I understand Nathan needs to adjust from being wherever he was; however, we need him to help us. The person or people who took him may be still looking for him. Planning to take him again. Not to mention that if they find him as a lost cause they'll most little take another boy. Maybe younger than they had originally taken Nathan." she pointed out. This cause Nathan to glare at the woman.

Softening the boy nod and whispered a thank you as he was taken back into the house. Today he would spend his time with his mother in the living room.

"Good," Jones sighed softly "I apologize but. . .for Nathan's safety as well as others, I need answers. He's been protecting whoever did this." she said. Leaning against the house she frowned, crossing her arms as she studied the man for a moment. "Will Nathan ever turn on the person or people who did this? So far he's been pretty protective of them. He actually hit me when I asked if he had been sexually assaulted by them. Even became aggressive when I said I would find the kidnapper and put them behind bars." she said. Nathan was normally very fragile, kind who barely ever raised his voice. For him to do this, to act in such a way, he really would refuse to do anything that would harm his lover.

"Pinky promise?" Nathan asked as he held up his pinky. Nathan groaned softly as he taken up to the bedroom. Laying down the boy curled up in his sheets and reached for Tony to join hm. Nuzzling against the older man, Nathan was lulled into slumber by the booze. Breathing softly as he was protected by Tony.

That morning Nathan woke up to sun light inside of his lamp. Blinking his eyes open the boy groaned softly. His head hurt and for a moment images of them kissing flashed across his mind. Sitting up quickly the young man looked around, in a panic as he patted himself down. Somehow thinking this would prove that they hadn't done anything else.

------

February crept into their lives. Nathan was quieter, though he did open up a bit more to Tony. Even admitting his deepest fears. It was the fourth when Nathan was waiting for Tony like a puppy. Still being chained the boy found himself now drawing on the walls, after he had asked, and making lovely drawings over forests and scenes from famous novels and plays. Nathan was on the left side of the door, drawing the scene from The Nightmare before Christmas of Jack and Sally walking to one another as the curled hill uncurled for them.

"Tony? Tony are you home yet?" Nathan asked he tried the doorknob. No luck. Pulling his knees up to his chest the boy returned to drawing.

Tony watches Nathan head inside before turning to the detective "He may never say anything... The person who took him... Is all he's known for almost 7 years... Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome..." He crosses his arms and gives her a slight glare "Time is running out? You keep pushing that young man and he could snap! He may never speak to anyone again... How do you think his parents would feel then... Detective..." He walks closer to her "Come near my patient again without my approval and I'll have you up on harassment charges... Good day..." He heads into the house to find one of his parents "I'm sorry about that... I didn't mean to make you feel bad... But if she's allowed to keep pushing him... You may lose your son again..."

Tony was enjoying getting to know Nathan more as the boy slowly warmed up to him, he was surprised by the talent the boy had with art, allowing him to paint his room. He had been called back to work and as such had to leave Nathan alone for a few hours each day, which always ended in his favour. The longer Nathan was left alone, the more he seemed to cling to him when he returned, and he was going to be rewarded for this today. He had stayed out twice as long today and as a reward for behaving while he was gone, Tony had picked him up a few things.

"Nat... I'm home..." Tony says softly as he walks up the stairs, he sets his bag down and opens the door, he brings the bag in and closed the door again. He kneels by Nathan and looks at his work, smiling "Very good... But you're running oh of room to draw..." He lifts his foot gently and starts to remove te cuff "I'm sorry to leave you in this each day..." He rubs it gently, then smiles and picks up his bag, he hands if to Nathan "I got you something..." He'd find several sketch books, drawing and coloured pencils and some water colour paints.

"Yes I have, and I know Nathan has it. But we need his help to--" being caught off by the doctor's words, the woman glared back. He, of all people, should know the dangers this kidnapper had to others. The best example being Nathan. Suddenly she was told that she would not be able to talk to Nathan without his approval and that made her red in the face. She was about to go off when her cell phone went off, sighing she found this as a bad day and just left.

John frowned, nodding as he turned away and looked to his child who was drawing. His skills had improved over the missing years and he smiled slightly seeing him draw his mother like he would in the old days. "I know. We know. . . he asked to leave the second day he was here, when we asked why he refused to say anything. He wanted to go back. I'm scared we've already lost him and . . . I want to see my son happy. To know he's safe." the man turned back to the doctor. "Are we just being overprotective?"

Upon hearing the man, Nathan perked up, a big smile on his lips as he saw Tony come in. "Thank you. Oh yeah. . . well I could start drawing on the higher places. I just need a step ladder." he smiled warmly. Nathan shook his head, not wanting to make Tony feel bad. "No, no don't be. You're working, taking care of me. Don't be sorry." Nathan replied, purring slightly as his ankle was rubbed. Perking a brow the boy took the bag, opening it up he brighten up quickly and without warning hugged Tony. The man did really think about him, didn't he?

By this point Nathan thought of Tony as another father, not thinking about the situation as sexual or anything more. Nathan had began to become more active in their growing relationship, he would rub Tony's shoulders when he was stressed or when it came to dinner he actually started to make the majority of the meal. All the while his mind convincing him that this was only to take the man off his guard; however, with days pasting he found he thought about escape less and less compared to how he would have thought about all the time in the early months of being trapped there.

It was a few days before Valentine's day, Nathan only knew this because his game console was set up (of course the internet part being disabled) and he had asked if he could have the correct dates and time. The boy was busy at work, making a painting for his captor. It was a picture of two silhouettes, one large figure and a smaller figure, in the rain with an umbrella shielding them.

Turning on the game console the boy checked what time it was as well as what day it was, only three days away from Valentine's Day. He wanted that day to be a good one, to thank Tony for being so kind with him.

Tony looks at him and sighs "In ways... You have lost him... He grew up with this person... But in other ways, he is still your boy... He came back to see you... Didn't he... He still loves you..." He thinks a moment "There is no easy way to say this... But yes you are... He is a grown man now... And you're still treating him like he's 16... It's completely understandable... That's you'd be protective... But not even allowing him to open a window... He said it felt like a prison at times..." He looks over and watches him draw, he had become quite good over the years and much of the art in their home, was his. "As for wanting to go back... It's what he's known for 7 years... He feels out of place here... Do you understand?"

Tony quite enjoyed his time with Nathan after work, it wasn't long after that he started allowing him to help with the evening cooking. He was even leaving the cuff off while he was away at work, he had framed and hung several of his drawing. He was pleased that Nathan was warming up to him.

It was almost Valentine's Day and he had noticed that Nathan was hiding a piece of artwork from him, and alway brushin it off if he asked about it. So his little sweetheart was making him something? He smiled at the idea as he glances at the clock, then sighs, he'd be a few hours late tonight, he hoped Nathan wouldn't worry too much. He tried to make up for being late by picking up dinner, he gets in the house, sets the food down and heads upstairs. "Nat? I'm so sorry I'm late... I have to work over time..." He opens the door
[/i]

John looked to his child and wife, for a moment he could still see Nathan as that sixteen year old boy who was more than happy to draw his parents. He missed that. "I know. . . I know and . . .I'm just mad. He was hurt, so much. Even if he won't say it, I know he has been hurt though, I mean . . . we were able to talk a little and even though he wouldn't admit it, I think he was scared at one point with them." he said softly. With a soft sigh he turned back to Tony, arms crossed. "We don't want him to be taken again. I still can't get the image of him fighting back that day. . . you know, they found a video of him struggling against someone when he was taken. . . we only saw him fighting back before he was taken. No image of the person who did it or even their car. Just, Nathan, his mouth being covered and him looking around for help. He was all alone." he whispered softly. Nodding, John rubbed his neck "Will he ever recover? Understand that what happened doesn't have to be his life now?"

Nathan had been hiding the artwork for weeks, refusing to allow it to be shown and brushing it off whenever it was brought up. The young man was even planning a dinner for them, however being locked in the bedroom made it so that he wouldn't be able to cook for them.

It was Valentine's Day when Nathan got dressed up for Tony. He had the present wrapped up in colored paper and was dressed in black jeans, a button up shirt, and his hair brushed back. Tony was later than usual, causing the boy to worry as he waited for the man to come home. Nathan would check often the door, wondering if Tony was just testing him. Nathan paced the bedroom, getting worried as it got later and later. The young man ended up falling asleep on his bed.

When Tony walked in he would have found Nathan sound asleep, his eyes a bit puffy from crying on the present laying in front of the boy, a homemade bow on the front. Nathan stirred from his sleep and woke up to find Tony. "Tony!" Nathan jumped off his bed and hugged the man, shaking slightly as he nuzzled his face into the other's chest. "I-I thought you weren't coming home. . . I thought you left me. . . why were you so late?" Nathan asked as he looked up to the man, shaking as he refused to let go of the man.

Tony looks at him "The simplest answer to that... Is never... This is not something you recover from... This will be with him for the rest of his life... I'm sorry... It's never the answer a parent wants to hear..." He was a little sorry they were hurt, be he had no plans on giving his boy up, he looks to Nathan and his mother again. "The best thing to do... Is to accept him how he is now... Stop trying to change him..." It was true, there would be no changing him, Nathan was perfect the way he was, just as Tony had groomed him to be.

Tony drops to his knees, holding Nathan close and rubbing his back "I'd never leave you... I love you..." He kisses te side of his head "I was kept over at work... I tried to get out of it..." He pulls him back slightly and cups his cheek "I never meant to worry you Nat..." It was then he noticed his clothes, he pulls him back a bit more and looks him over "What's all this for..." He noticed the wrapped gift "Is that... Mine?" He looks to Nathan, then pulls the gift closer, looking to him for an answer, smiling softly.

John tensed up, looking at the man and actually glaring a bit "I'm not trying to change hi, that's something I would never do! I just don't want him. . . to think that's the only life he has now. You know he wanted to draw for a living? He was actually sending out his work to colleges. But now. . . now he's so . . ." John trailed on. Shaking his head the man turned back to the therapist "Anyway, thank you for coming." he smiled as he left to sit with Nathan and his mother.

The young man laughed softly as he leaned against his father, offering his drawing and the older man looking sad as he gave his son a smile.

"You love me?" Nathan asked, looking shocked when he heard that. Rubbing his eyes the boy smiled warmly "It's okay. . . I should have relaxed. Blushing as Tony began to look over him the young man swallowed hard and straighten up for the older man. "Well, it's Valentine's Day, and even if we aren't a couple I still like dressing up for it. Besides, I guessed that you might have something for us to do so I wanted to be prepared." looking back the boy nod as he walked over, the door open for him to run away in but he ignored it as he took a seat on the bed.

"Yes, I couldn't go buy you something so I thought I could make you something. I hope you like it, Tony."

"I'm sorry... I don't mean to offend... But only thinking about him as he was... Is a form of change..." He looks to Nathan again and smiles "And don't write off his old dreams yet... He still has his whole life... You act like it's over..." He steps back, watching them a moment "I'll see you in a few days Nathan... Try doing what we talked about..." He smiles again and takes his leave.

He hadn't intended to tell him like that, but what better day to say it, he smiles "Yes I do..." He leans closer and kisses his cheek softly "I had planned on us making dinner... But work got in the way... So I picked something up... But if you go easy.." He smiles "I'll let you have one glass of wine... We don't want a repeat of last time..." He picks up the gift and looks at it "Homemade gifts are the best... Becasue they come from the heart..." He carefully opens the wrapping and looks at the painting "Is this what you've been working so hard on... Nat... This is beautiful..." He smiles and pulls the boy into a hug.

John sighed softly and shook his head "No, its not that . . . but. . . he really wanted to go back to his home. . . I'm scared that he won't ever be able to leave whoever took him. I want him to be able to go alone, like he use too." John commented. As Tony was leaving the boy turned to the older man, smiling brightly as he nod and waved to him. His mother also offering a small smile and a wave.

His face grew hotter and brighter when the man's feelings were confirmed. "That's okay, thank you for picking up dinner." he said softly as he leaned up and kissed the man's cheek. Chuckling he nod in agreement to the wine. Blushing brightly as Tony began to praise him about his gift. "Thank you. . .I really did want you to like it." he said softly. Hugging back the young man held to Tony, just happy to have him back.

Going downstairs with Tony the boy took his seat and waited for their meal. He did have his glass of wine, taking it easy and causing his nose to scrunch up every time he took a sip. "This is so nice. Could we watch a movie after dinner? it would be nice to wrap up the night with a nice movie." he smiled warmly. Nathan ate slowly, savoring the meal and his time with Tony.

Tony retuned home that night and spent time lookin over Nathan's art work, he missed his love, he went to the wine cabinet and took out a bottle to chill. Once it was ready, he got a glass and had a silent toast to his love before drinking half the bottle and going to bed.

Tony smiles "A movie sounds perfect... Would you mind if we watch it in my room... That is the only place to watch it..." He sips his own wine, "Do you have one in mind?" He two was eating slowly, not wanting their night to end anytime soon.

That night Nathan spoke to his parents again, trying to ask if he could leave for the night. He wouldn't return to Tony, as he planned on returning, but he wanted to show his parents that he was safe. His father allowed it, his mother against it but not wanting to drive away her son did allow it. Nathan left and began his walk, texting Tony that they had made process-he was walking on the streets after dark. His father following but the keeping a good distances.

"In your room? Uh. . . sure. I have no problem with that." he replied, "Um, I'm not sure. I don't watch a lot of love movies. . . do you have any ideas?" he asked. The food was amazing and for the most part Nathan did take it easy on the wine, although he did ask for a second glass-which if given would have become a bit tipsy.

After dinner the young man helped clean up. He followed Tony to his bedroom, saying he would take any movie to watch. When they got to the bed, the young man asked to borrow one of Tony's shirt, as he didn't want to end up sleeping in his clothes again.

Changing into a shirt much too large for him as he climbed into the bed and patted down beside him for Tony to join him.

Tony smiles "It doesn't have to be a romance... Hmm... You ever watched Titanic...?" He gets him the shirt and bites his lip as he changes, he looked too good in that shirt, with the added blush his second glass of wine gave him. "Just let me change and get the movie ready..." He steps to the side and strips to his boxers, then pulls on a pair of pj pants, he slowly crawls into bed after putting the disk in the player. "I'm going to have my gift framed, and hang it in here..." He smiles at him and hits play, he sits up near the head of the bed and allows Nathan to lean against him, after a few minutes, his fingers slowly trail over his arm.

Tony was getting ready for bed as he hears his phone go off, he opens the message and smiles -That's a start... Just show them how much you've grown... ILU... T- he texts back and finishes stripping, moving to lay down, he looks at Nathan's first panting on the wall over his TV.

"Titanic? Oh, I've never seen it before. . . I heard it was good through." Nathan smiled as he tried to fix the shirt, the shirt was loose on him and it was sliding off his shoulder. Brushing his hair back the young man waited for Tony, he could still feel the others eyes linger on him even if he looked away. The young man smiled warmly as the man returned to his side. Leaning against the man the boy turned his attention to the tv, a shiver running up his spine as he felt the soft touch. Biting his lip the boy cuddled with Tony, pulling the covers over them as th movie played.

Part way through the movie Nathan was began to notice that his briefs were becoming tighter. Turning bright red the boy shiftex, trying to hide his hard on. "...uh... I think I should go to my bed...erm...teenage stuff."

A few days passed and Nathan found more freedom, even going to the store on his own. It was nice to see how his childhood home had changed and even better to see some old friends. Nathan, however, did miss his lover and had began to fix up the clubhouse for his next arrival. His parents kept ms Jones away from Nathan. The woman now calling action to try to talk to Nathan who still refused to say a word.

Tony continued to softly trail his fingers over the boys arm, enjoying the slight shiver he'd give now and then, watching the movie. It was shortly after the sex scene that Nathan started to shift, then asking to go to bed, he looks down at him and sees his blush first. "Nat... Is something..." He noticed him trying to hide himself and smiles softly "Ah... I understand..." He pauses the movie and looks at him slightly "You could return to your room... Or..." He looks at him "I could... Help... You..." He said softly, not wanting to scare him.

Tony pulled up to the house a few days later and heads up to the door, knocking softly, he smiles at Abigail. "Hello Abigail... And how are you today... You're looking much better..." He had brought them each a coffee as well.

This was getting awkward for the young man and he thought about just running to his bedroom. Looking up to the older man as he mentioned helping him out, the boy felt his face grow hotter, his once soft colored skin now a bright red. Looking away shyly the young man shrugged slightly, curious how it would go. Nathan had began to explore his body, he was a late bloomer-sexually, and the idea of having someone else touch him was one he wanted to know of. "If . . . it isn't weird. . . I don't want to make you uncomfortable." he said softly. Nathan still didn't want to do anything like that, but he was dying to know how it felt when someone else touched him.

"Uh. . . so do I . . . I don't . . . I haven't . . . uh. . ."

Abigail smiled brightly as she saw the doctor, nodding as she welcomed him in "Thank you. I am. . . Nathan has been opening up more." she said happily. Taking the coffee she thanked the man and told him that Nathan was in the backyard with the new family dog. A pit bull, a breed that Nathan always wanted. "Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Nathan wants to invite you for dinner. I only ask right now because I want to know if you need me to help you let him down if you decline his offer."

Tony watches him and smiles, enjoying his blush and innocent fumbling over his words, he turns away and pulls open the drawer, pullin out a small tube. "Relax Nat... Here... You can remove your boxers... My shirt is big enough to cover you... If you don't want me to look..." He smiles at him and waits, he puts a little of the lube on his hand, when he's ready, Tony looks at him and slowly reaches under the shirt. "Now you can say stop... At any time..." Using his lubed hand, he slowly runs his fingers over his cock, then holds him gently and starts to stroke, looking at him. "How's that..."

Tony looks at her "Why would I decline... I'd love to come..." He smiles "I like to make time for my patients... Especially one who's doing so well..." He heads towards the backyard, he steps outside and looks around.

Back
Top Bottom