Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"Mmm...I can't wait! I like those. You don't have too give me a massage." Nathan reassured his lover as he was laid on the couch. Laying back he smiled warmly and waved to his boyfriend before turning on the tv and watching something before he was called for dinner. Joining his lover he happily took the bowl of soup and waited before they began to eat. The young man went on to talk about the puppies and seemed so excited about them.

After dinner Nathan was the one to clean up and as he returned back to their bedroom to get ready for bed he paused looking down at the small bruise on his wrist. Hiding it he sighed rubbing his neck before taking a seat on the bed. "Babe," he called "Are you coming to bed soon? I'm going to head off to sleep soon."

Being so deep into Tony's throat the little husband moaned deeply, his entrance quivering and begging for his husband to be inside him. Nathan closed his eyes, ready for whatever Tony had planned for him.

Tony looks at him as he gets up “You need the massage baby... Or you’ll be all stiff in the morning...” He kisses his cheek, then heads into the kitchen to start cooking their dinner. He finds the noodles Nat wanted and started them as well, once done, he adds both to bowls and sets them out.

“I’m glad you had fun today... And you’ll have to show me the pictures tomorrow...” He was helping him to clean up, as he was still in some pain. Then the two head upstairs to bed.

He walks out of the bathroom and looks at him “I’m coming... Alright babe... On your stomach... I’m giving you that massage...” He walks over and kisses his forehead softy, then gets into bed with him.

Tony continues to work his cock, sucking and bobbing on it while his fingers slowly stretched and teased him. He looks up at him and smirks against his flesh, he loved to make his love lose control, where feeling was all that mattered. He works up to having three fingers in him and had slowed his bobbing. He soon pulls off him and switches to kissing along his cock. “Mmm... You pick baby... My mouth... Or something more then my fingers...” He twists his fingers slightly, he knew he had worked Nat pretty close before stopping.

"Mmm..." Nathan whined softly. Though loved when Tony ave him massages, the boy was still a bit tired and for the moment thinking about getting a massage seemed to be too much. Though once he ate he felt much better and was fine with the massage now if Tony still wanted to give him one.

Flipping onto his stomach Nathan sweetly smiled at the kiss on his head. Rolling his shoulders a little the young man laid down his head and began to relax as he waited for Tony. "Have you ever thought about our future?" Nathan asked out of the blue, more or less because he had been thinking about it more and more. Another year would pass and he did not want to stay in a weird limbo with not knowing their future. How long would he pretend to be someone else?

Panting heavily the young man shyly looked to Tony as he felt himself ready to explode at any moment. "More." Nathan was breathless and he reached down to cup his lover's face "Kiss me, please." he begged softly.

He pauses a moment in his massage at his question, but picks back up right away. “I have... I know I want to be with you... And I promised you’d see your parents again... I’m just... Still trying to work that out with out me... Getting locked up...” He slowly and gently works out the knots in his back “Have you thought about it?”

Tony looks up at him, then leans into his touch “As you wish baby...” He turns his head to kiss his palm, then starts to crawl over him. One hand lifts Nat’s leg to help get him in place and the other helps to hold him up. “I missed you my love...” He starts to push into him, then leans down and kisses him as requested. He starts to move in him slowly as they kiss, licking his lips and moaning softly.

“I understand that,” Nathan commented as Tony worked on his back. Nodding the young man sighed “I have...I was thinking about us heading off to somewhere like France or India and then I remembered I would need a passport...” Nathan began softly before looking his shoulder and up to the older man. “I don’t mind it’s just...kinda get sad thinking how we can’t do those type of things freely.” He said softly but smiled “but then I remembered us going camping and just being together. That’s a bright side for me. I love being with you.”

As Tony began to go into him Nathan groaned softly and gripped onto the pillows for a second before relaxing. Panting softly he opened his mouth to say something when Tony kissed him. Blushing he slowly rocked his hips to push Tony to enter him further. “I love you Tony,” moaning the young man tilted his head back “I love you...I missed you so much...Tony.”

Back
Top Bottom