Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sengoku Diceless: Chanabara Adventures!

"Do I taste good?" Kaguya giggled lewdly as one man sucked on her breasts while the other savored her her pussy. It wasn't her first three-way, and she certainly enjoyed the attention. On a whim, she took a bottle of sake and poured it over her tits and cunt, the cold liquid made her nipples and clit hard and her body shivered a little. "Do you think I go well with sake?" she asked as she spread her own slits with two fingers and poured the sake into her cunt, so they could drink it from inside her velvet walls if they want.

"Yes you taste divine," said Ryo making a pun. He lapped the sake off her smooth skin then velvety walls. The oilder was starting to feel tipsy and flush in the face. His body felt hot and horny. He removed is pants, his cock standing at full attention. "enough sake, I don't want to pass out drunk before you have your fun. Besides I plan on pouring something better in there," replied Ryo.

This WAS Ryo's first three way. He didn't want his sensei left out of the fun and was trying to think of how best to go about it. Sanada then had an idea. He moved to stand behind Kaguya and bent her forward. "Now to fill that cup," Ryo said. He guided his hard cock to her wet pussy then pushed inside. He let ou a small groan as he did. Kaguya felt like a velvet condom, tight, wet, hot, and soft.

Katashi grinned wickedly at the shrine maiden's sense of play. He licked and sucked at her silky melons all around, tugging on the nipple of whichever breast his lips weren't attending at the moment.

"Ryo's right," the muscle bound kensai said in a sensual growl. "It's time too take this up a notch."

He helped Ryo in guiding Katashi around onto her hands and knees. Then he opened his hakima and set his long, thick member free. Kneeling in front of the shrine maiden, he presented his fleshy shaft to her lips and rumbled out, "Have a taste."

"Oh, you!" Kaguya giggled when Ryo made the pun, just before she turned into a writhing, moaning mess under the combined assault from the teacher and the student. "Yes...! Please fill me up with your fertile seeds...!" she cried out in lust when Ryo entered her, her velvet walls gripping his cock tight and sucking on it hungrily, just like how she was licking and sucking on Katashi's cock like it was something delicious.

Ryo was not a pious man, but as of now he was strongly considering joining Kaguya's cult. He fucked Kaguya vigorously. Her pussy felt almost like it was milking him. "Such a lewd shrine maiden! You deserve to be punished!" said Ryo. Smack! Kaguya would feel a hard lap on her ass as Ryo fucked her. Smack! then another!

Back
Top Bottom