Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

Ganondorf growled hungrily in reply, more than eager to sink his fat tongue into her mouth as he shifted close as he could, letting his hands shift upward through the gap in her robe. Mm, such smooth skin, and the occasional scales offered some wonderful texture across his fingers...who was lying to themselves about this? He could feel the tip of his cock starting to glisten eagerly, twitching faintly to his heartbeat.

He would have her, regardless if she wanted it or not...

"Mnn!" Medusa cried out against his lips when he pulled her closer towards his body. Physically he was much stronger, she knew it would be useless to pull away. Still, as his hand trailed up her leg, she couldn't help but shudder and that pressure between her legs was becoming hard to ignore. She had taken all the magic she needed, maybe even more. She drew back, and she was quite breathless. So strange...she did not feel angry or disgusted when he touched her. Her eyes shifted as if she were thinking about something...she was obviously confused. "I have enough now...that was all I needed." She told him, but she made no move to leave his embrace.

"But is that all you want?" Ganondorf purred, letting his fingers brush gently between her legs, his eyes smoldering with hunger as his tongue drifted across his lips, savoring her succulent flavor, it was quite clear from the hungry throbbing of his cock what he had in mind for her. "I would be happy to...provide more, my lady." Mm, such a wonderful fragrance, her arousal...

"Of course you would be..." Medusa scoffed, her cheeks turning a strange shade of light blue as if she were blushing. She was irritated at this feeling...she did want it, and he knew that she did. Perhaps it was not...unwise to bond with him in more than just word. Using her body as an incentive was not in her original plans, but she would make due since she seemed to be even more curious now. Mating...sex...it was all beneath her, but it had been a long time since she tried to do it. Tried...she would usually get bored with whoever she chose to be her partner. "Fine, but I will not do it here with all these unworthy eyes. Take me to my bed and pleasure me, Demon King." Perhaps that was too...demanding for his tastes. Still, it mattered not. She would not have him treat her like these foolish mortals that surrounded her.

"As you wish," Ganondorf hungrily, scooping her up like an easy bounty with a rumble in his chest as he stepped over the unworthy whores and headed to her chambers. It seemed she had less willpower than she thought...how wonderful, he'd have to make a good first impression, wouldn't he?

Her bedroom was an impossibly dark abyss with strange clouds coating the floor like a thick fog, but otherwise it was a plain room with a luxurious bed inside and that was it. She had spent days inside there, gathering her strength. She didn't want to admit to herself how much she liked how eager he was, but once he placed her on the bed she crossed her arms. Despite the darkness, they could see each other perfectly as if they themselves were the only source of light. "We'll start with your tongue. I don't want you to get too ahead of yourself. You may not be like any other mortal man, but I'm still a Goddess." She stated smugly.

"Oh?" Ganondorf smirked, his eyes smoldering with power. "And you're still a woman, my dear...and I know every inch of how to make a woman squirm," he purred, hands slipping up her legs to slowly pull down her underwear. "But if you wish to start slow, I can oblige," he smirked. "But I'm going to hear you howl like a bitch in heat." And that was a promise.

"Oh?" Medusa smirked as she watched him take off her under garments. "I don't doubt your prowess, dear, but I do not intend to be taken like a whore, nor will I degrade myself as such. If you can make me scream, then I will consider letting you experience what it's like to be inside of me. If not, you owe me a favor. Anything I desire." She loved a good wager, and she was above mortal pleasure. She was curious...perhaps bored. Most of all, she was confident.

"Very well," Ganondorf purred. "And if I can make you scream...then you are mine," he smirked, shifting her robe apart to pull her legs closer, nuzzling against her thigh. Mm, such a wonderful scent... "How I see fit, when I see fit."

"Fine, I suppose that's fair." Medusa agreed absentmindedly as she watched him with curiosity. She was aroused indeed, not just from the feel of his flesh against hers but from the power she had taken from her. It pulsed inside of her like it had a mind of it's own, or rather like it was still reacting to it's rightful owner despite her claiming it. Very strange, but not unpleasant. Her folds were already slick and glistening, and the sweet smell of her arousal was filling the room. It was very potent, like nectar. Medusa was confident that he would react like everyone else and lose himself to the drug that was her arousal. Especially when she was like this..the more turned on she was, the stronger the effect.

Ganondorf's tongue racked over her pussy slowly, savoring it. Mmn, that was her game, wasn't it? He could play just as dirty as she could, but he wouldn't...not right now. It was a fond little experience, truth be told. That delicious flavor touched his tongue, and he immediately craved more, his arms tightened around her thighs as he buried his face in with a hungry growl, his tongue moving in large brush strokes across her succulent pussy.

It wasn't surprising how quickly he got into it...only how good his long and wide tongue felt. He was skillful, she would give him that. She took in a deep breath and let out of a soft, appreciative moan, her clawed fingers running through his wild mane. She couldn't tell if he was losing himself, or if he was just appreciating her taste. She supposed she'd find out soon. No matter how fast he would move his tongue though, he would never be able to clean her completely with how much she was leaking. It had been a long time, after all...

"Mmn..." That didn't stop him from trying, the width of his fat tongue made it easy for him to be greedy, scooping up every bit of arousal like it was water to a parched throat, his tongue running over her clit as his hands trailed up, boldly squeezing her breasts roughly as he forced her down with a dominant growl. Mm, he liked this...very much, and he would like it more when she knew what it was like to be underneath him...

She gasped in surprise when he forced her down, the growing sensation in her legs making her too weak to resist him. She was able to stop herself from laying all the way down, resting on her forearms as she glared down at him in warning. The venom in her eyes wasn't as strong as usually, mainly because she was actually enjoying it. She was enjoying him, and the way she panted and groaned at his touch was proving it. That didn't mean she'd just submit to him that easily, however. "You can't just grope me like that," Medusa scolded breathlessly. "I'm not one of your whores, I won't say it again."

"Then don't," Ganondorf growled around her clit, his hands shifting underneath her breasts through her robes and squeezing roughly as his lips brushed over her clit, letting his fat tongue roam over the sensitive nub, almost in challenge. Mm, she would look beautiful squealing like the little whore pig that he knew she could be...she just needed to realize it herself.

"Nngh..." She bared her sharp teeth at him, but she couldn't respond much more than that. What insolence! Such brazen behavior infuriated her but...ugh, it felt so good. She couldn't even stay mad, she just wanted to feel more. Her breathing became more ragged as he focused on her swollen, throbbing clit. Maybe mortal pleasures weren't so useless after all..

Ganondorfs hands continued unmolested, squeezing and pawing at her breasts while his tongue continued it's slow, lazy pace across her twitching pussy. "Such a beautiful flavor..." he purred hungrily, shifting his hands across the sides to sink into her robes, pawing her bare breasts eagerly. "A man could lose himself to this..." he growled, letting his lips trail up her clit to kiss just above her wet pussy, shifting his body up.

She hadn't realized how aroused she truly was until his fingers roamed over her bare skin. Her nipples were already erect and throbbing, happy to accept any attention he chose to give them. Her head was starting to fall back as her gaze turned towards the ceiling. She was close to cumming but not quite there...she had never felt this close before, however.

Her train of thought was broken when she felt his body shift, and her eyes were back on him as she glared down at him suspiciously. "But you are no ordinary man, Ganondorf...and you will not lose yourself from tasting me alone." She told him as she moved to sit up more. "Now, don't stop. I haven't felt this good in ages." She lied with a grin. No, she had never felt this good, but he had an ego that didn't need to be intentionally inflated.

"Is that so?" Ganondorf purred, letting his hands roam over her body...before he simply gripped the fabric and tore it open. He didn't give her time to hesitate, or to give herself a sense of self praise. No, he was on top of her like a hungry animal, capturing one of her exposed breasts in his mouth to suck hungrily as his hips shifted closer, his fat cock brushing over her swollen lips. Mmn...why did she fight what was so obvious?

"How dare you-!" Medusa didn't have time to get angry or scold him, not when he practically pounced on her. She cried out in surprise when his mouth caught one of her nipples, but she quickly stopped herself from going any further. It did feel good, she couldn't deny that...but she wanted to be upset more about him being on top of her. She wanted this to go her own way, not his. "Don't! This wasn't apart of our agreement." She growled at him through ragged breaths. Her pussy was throbbing pleasantly in reaction to his cock grazing against it, but she didn't care. She was in control! Not her body and certainly not him!

"Mm, but you're so perfect..." Ganondorf growled, tongue making long, possessive licks over her breast as his teeth grazed over it, his fat tip mashed against her clit. "Mm, every inch of you is delicious..." She wasn't in control, no matter how much she wanted it to be. He knew what he wanted, and he would get it by sheer force of will if nothing else. He was not denied his pleasures, and he knew what to do to get them.

"I know that," Medusa whined in response, having a difficult time ignoring the pleasure that his tongue was giving her. "But you said you would pleasure me, and I have to be the one on top for that. Besides, you don't know what you're doing, you won't be able to handle my poison if you just stick yourself in all at once!" She wasn't scared, she was just trying to figure everything out at her own pace and him being so aggressive with her was just confusing her even more. She did not like submitting to anyone, or so she thought, but her body was reacting differently than she thought it would and that was enough for her to want to pull away, and that's what she started to do.

"I can handle many things," Ganondorf purred hungrily, shifting closer as his fat tip pressed against her lips and he hissed in satisfaction, face buried against her neck. No, he didn't care...the pleasure was a wonderful rush, the mortal whores before had no comparison. He couldn't help himself but slam every inch of his fat cock inside her with a low, heavy growl of horrible, addictive pleasure.

She was so wonderfully, perfectly tight...her pussy fit him like nothing else.

Medusa moaned loudly in response to him sinking his cock all the way inside of her without so much as a thought. She had never, ever had made such a loud noise before and it was embarrassing...but good. It felt so much better than she thought it would. There was a sting that she liked, that she had never experienced before. It was a completely different sensation because the angle was different, too...

"Y..you fool!" She gasped, although she said nothing else. She was serious about her poisonous nectar, if he drove himself crazy by disregarding her warning, that was on him...

"Mm, if this makes me a fool...I would do it a thousand times over..." he growled, capturing her lips in a brutal kiss as his hips began their pace, unrelenting and powerful, clapping loudly against her perfect flesh. He could feel it, ooh yes...it reminded him of the Triforce of Power, and he wanted more of it. It was through his own willpower that he could maintain control, and it was so...so tempting to sink into her addictive pleasure. So much so, that dark energy radiated off him like the animalistic twitches of a mating alpha.

Back
Top Bottom