Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood of Legends ((Kiandra&Mephilis))

The medic turned back to Melorn shaking her head, "Cylesta's magic doesn't accept ours. It is arousal based. It won't accept our reenergizing magic. She needs an aroused male." The medic tried to say it as professionally to Melorn as possible, knowing he saw Cylesta as his daughter.

Cylesta had never told him about that side of her, although which female shares that sort of thing with the only father figure they know? After battles, she would usually disappear for a couple days, and Melorn didn't quite know what that was about, as she never told him that she was holed up with a male, getting her energy back by getting her brains fucked out of her skull, sometimes by more than one... but again, what female would tell their father figure that?

The medic turned back to Cylesta as she opened her eyes again, and said, "Cylesta, I would suggest you find a male here shortly." Cylesta nodded to the medic, and her eyes cut towards Manus, before she realized Melorn had heard that. She closed her eyes knowing her uncle was sharp enough to realize that Manus was a little closer to her than he knew.

Confusion and anger began to grow on the older male's face, before he finally just blurted out. "The fuck!? That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard! How does that even happen and why hasn't it not been fixed yet!?" He asked in a less than friendly manner before standing up and throwing his arms up in the air. His eyes darting over to the medic who rather matter of factly let him know this. "And who the hell are you? How do you know such much about my niece!?" Considering they were not actually part of the millitary, and only from time to time were contracted by them to aid in operations, Melorn found it very odd that this military medic knew so much about her.

Manus took in a deep breath, crossing his arms and shaking his head. He knew it was only a matter of time before Melorn started yelling at him. Thyverian gave Cylesta a rather puzzeled look. Clearly full of questions, but not willing to ask while his commander was overheated.

Cylesta rolled her eyes at her uncle's antics but knew this conversation was needed. She looked over at Thyverian and saw the questions in his eyes, but she knew she had to deal with her uncle first, and calm him down.
"Uncle Melorn, the medic has seen me before and my medical file is in their database. I'm also not the only one who re-energizes or heals like this. It's a genetic trait. I know it's hard to think about." She approached her uncle cautiously, and knelt by him, back to the little girl who used to sit at his feet and ask him for a story before bed.
"Uncle Melorn, please... can we just table this discussion for later, when its just the two of us?" She spoke quietly, and looked up at him, hoping he would calm down. She knew this was hard for him, but it wasn't as if she had chosen this for herself.

Hopefully he would see that.

Melorn did his best not to look down at his niece, was it was hard to stay mad at her when she turned on her kittenish charm. Ofcourse, in fairness he was not so much mad at her, as he was the situation. Twice in one day he finds out that he has been left out of the loop. "Trait? Sounds more like a defect... But fine..." He says, sighing in frustration and defeat as he simply stands up. Taking a quick look around the room before locking eyes with Manus. The two maintained eye contact for several uncomfortable moments before the older male turned and left the infirmary.

"And then there were three..." Cylesta said under her breath, as she stood again, albeit a little slower than usual. Black spots colored her vision, and she sighed. The medic looked over at her then walked back over rto Thyverian, making sure he was as patched up as he would be, and then nodded to the three of them, "You are all free to leave. There are some rest and recovery rooms nearby that you are each free to use until we reach the capital."

Cylesta nodded and then sighed, not sure of anything right now. With how Uncle Melorn had freaked out, and how awkward the situation had become, she wasn't quite sure what she was going to do.

This was embarrassing that's for sure. She finally took a breath, turned to the two males, and said, "If you guys have questions, you can follow me, otherwise, I'll see you guys later..." With that said, she turned away, and headed out the door, almost crashing into Tigra and the demon.
"Sorry. I didn't see you two still there." Her ears went back, and she wondered at exactly how much they had heard about the conversation within the medical room.

"Excuse me." She maneuvered around them, and headed down the hallway, finding the first empty room and entering it, leaving the door slightly open as she sat down on the large mattress. Once she sat, she realized it really wasn't a bed as much as it was a nest, blankets and furs creating a large sleeping space. She took a breath, wondering if they had followed her or not, and if they had, she hoped they wouldn't talk long, because she only had a little energy left to either fuck or to pass out in a day long coma.

Tigra and the demon had already left open quite the berth for Cylesta as Melorn has not be quite so polite. The two had certainly heard Melorn's fit, but if they heard about her sexual healing they said nothing. Thyverian and Manus just kinda watched her leave before locking eyes. "Is that seriously a thing?" Thyverian finally asked, Manus's response was to move his arm in an 'after you' gesture. "You could just go ask her." He said simply, the younger male cautiously began following after the female. Thyverian offered both Tigra and the demon a nod before he started after Cylesta. "Take care Thyverian." The demon uttered as the red head went by him, Thyverian continued on for a few seconds before stopping. He did not recall telling the masked man what his name was, glancing back at him he watched as he conversed with Tigra and just figured she must have told him.

Thyverian tread down the hallway, his hand gliding across the wall as he headed toward the first door. While he had not seen her enter this room, he felt it was an obvious place to look. "Cy...lesta?" He asked as he peeked into the room, spotting her quickly. He took a deep breath before stepping inside. A bit of a chill ran down his spine as he approached her, especially when he realized that Manus had not followed him... He could not help but feel like he was being fed to the lioness.

Cylesta looked up at Thyverian's voice and smiled softly at him, before inclining her head for him to join her.
"Close the door behind you Thyverian, if Manus wants to join us he can come through the shadows."
After he closed the door, she sat back, bringing her legs up and wrapping her arms around them, resting her head on her knee.
"You've got questions I presume? I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability." She patted the blankets next to her in invitation, her tail twitching in apprehension. She was tired, and she knew he could see it, but she rallied through.

The redheaded feline turned back to the door after she spoke. As his eyes fell on the door he felt the slightest urge to take this last chance to escape. Reaching out, Thyverian took hold of the door and pulled it back. Closing it with a sudden abrupt 'click!', the sound make him feel almost as if he had just closed the trap on himself. Turning back toward Cylesta, he took a moment to admire her. Even without a full coat of fur, she was quite attractive. He began to approach her, finally taking up space next to her in her little next. He watched her as she curled up next to him, it was quite interesting how she could go from threatening to alluring, then to cute so naturally.

"Well, I just do not understand magic very well at all, so I guess I am mostly wondering how you got to be like this? Where you always this way, even as a child?"

He asked cautiously as he raised a hand, tempted to place it on her back before thinking better of it.

Cylesta smiled at him ruefully, "Actually no. As a child, if I got injured it would usually take a full day of just sleeping. It worried Melorn that I would sleep so long I think." She tilted her head and thought for a moment, before saying, "I first noticed it after puberty. I had gotten a huge gash during training, and thought I would just sleep it off. Of course at the time I had a crush on one of the younger guards at the training grounds. He gave me my first kiss, and that night I realized my gash was almost healed, as if I had slept for two days."

She shook her head again, grinning. "I tested it out the next day, purposefully getting injured, not blocking a sword thrust when I should of. That night, I found the guard again, and kissed him. By the time I got to my room, I was no longer bleeding, and had scabbed over." She shrugged her shoulders for a moment, "I didn't really get any answers to it until I went for my annual check up that year, and the medic was an old family friend. It seems that my grandmother on my father's side had had the same genetic trait."

She turned to look at Thyverian, "From what I understand, and what my medic told me, my magic siphon energy from others during sexual arousal. It uses that energy to heal itself, whereas if I left it alone, I would have to sleep for a full day or two. I can heal basic wounds, but deep wounds need sex or coma. My magic rejects help."
Cylesta giggled as she just thought to herself that if Melorn heard that, he would tell her that her magic was as stubborn as her.
"Sorry, I was just thinking that if Melorn were to hear me explain it like that, he would tell me that my magic was as stubborn as myself."

Thyverian did not speak as she told her tale, giving her his undivided attention. His celeste eyes watching her mechanical eyes as she spoke. Given want he knows now about her ability to heal, he is overwhelmingly curious why she needs that thing now. That is a question he would not ask however, given her response to Seylian inquiring about the subject. He tilted his head when she mentioned her great grandmother, wondering if that was also Melorn's side of the family. A faint smile trying to take his face at the idea of Melorn's reaction if he knew his grandmother was the same as his niece.

"You do come off as pretty stubborn." Thyverian finally says, looking off at the wall beyond them. He has a few other questions for her, but perhaps they could wait. She seems pretty tired as it is. He took a quick look around the room, half expecting to see Manus watching them from somewhere... but he was not in sight. Cylesta would know who he had not arrived, since he mentioned likely getting an earful from Skythrix in the infirmary. "So..." The redhead says finally, as he tries to find the words to say next. While he was not inexperienced with women, this was definitely the oddest setting he had ever found himself with one in. As well as the fact that Cylesta was definitely the most dangerous woman he has crossed paths with thus far.

"Look." He says after the pause, his voice a bit more confirmed now as he leans forward. His head now level with her own as he looked into her mechanical eye, or both if she turned to look at him. "I've been attracted to you the moment I first saw you... This is not the most romantic way of putting it, but I am more than willing to give you what you need. But, if you want me to leave and let you sleep, I will."

Cylesta nodded as he told her she was pretty stubborn, smirking to herself. "Indeed, very stubborn. I get it from my uncle..." She said, rolling her eyes at that thought. She sighed, and closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them, her mechanical one whirring. She opened them as Thyverian started saying something, but then stopped, letting a pause build between them.

Cylesta opened her eyes and looked over at Thyverian who took a breath and then spoke. She watched as he lowered his head to her level, eyes meeting, and a slight smile twisted her lips as he told her how he felt.

To be honest, she had been quite impressed with him, and was harboring her own attraction to the tomcat. She lifted her hand and laid it on his cheek closest to her, and said quietly, "I feel the same way about you. And I would be honored if you would help me out with this."
A slight smirk played against her lips, and then she leaned forward, and pressed her lips against his in a sweet kiss.

Once their lips met, Thyverian placed a hand over hers. His fingers locking over hers in a gentle grip as he purred into her lips. He held her sweet kiss for several moments before deepening it with a mixture of hunger and passion. A moan intermixing with his pur as his free hand moved over, landing gently on her thigh that was closest to him. HIs actions seemed to dance between practiced deliberation, and quickened eagerness. He began to run his hand over the flesh of her thigh, up to the base of her waist and back. With his stroke, he began to squeeze a little more, starting to massage her.

The hand he had placed over her own slid down to hold onto her forearm as he began to move his body. Going from her side to her front, as the hand massaging her leg moved up to hold her waist. From here, he began pushing into her, attempting to guide her down onto her nest.

Cylesta met his purr with one of her own, the purr emanating from under her breastbone, causing her breasts to swell under her armor. She felt his hand on her thigh, and let her legs fall apart for him as she felt him slip to the front of her and begin to push her down into the nest behind her. She moaned, and with her free hand grasped the top of his chest plate to pull him down over her.

She relaxed into the furs underneath her and looked up at Thyverian as she pulled away from his lips for a moment. She hadn't expected the burst of pleasure within her, and needed a moment, staring up at him.
Already, he could see that the skin on her face was almost completely unblemished now, the skin knitted back together, naked without her fur. If they kept this up, she would walk out of here completely healed, thanks to Thyverian.

"Looks like I am doing alight so far." He says, examining the improvements on her skin. His right hand tracing across her skin, moving up her side as he reached for her chest armor. "But I think I can do alot better." He whispered as he began undoing her upper body gear. Moving closer to her neck, the male began to run his tongue across her right shoulder, to the base of her neck. His left hand moved over her thigh, teasing the inside as he rubbed her. With each stroke, he threatened to reach for her womanhood a little more. Pressing his lips into the side of her neck, he began sucking at her flesh. Once he started making headway on removing her gear, he switched sides on her neck, intent on leaving his mark on her skin before her fur came back.

Slipping his right hand into her chest armor, searching desperately for one of those glorious mounds of hers. Finally his grasp fell over her left breast, squeezing it gently. Moving his lips down to the base of her throat. Giving her throat a gentle kiss before running his tongue up the soft flesh of her neck, trailing under her chin before he ended it with a soft kiss on her lips.

Cylesta smirked at his words, and kissed him gently before he began undoing her chest armor. She arched her back as he pulled it off her, and she sighed as she relaxed again into the large nest behind her. Her own hands were working on his armor, slowly pulling the pieces off of him, and laying it gently next to them. A soft moan came from her lips as he laid kisses and sucked on her neck.

A groan escaped her lips as her thighs opened for him. The moment he wrapped his fingers around her left breast, she moaned, loudly and arched her back to press her breast deeper into his hand. She let her hands start to unbuckle his chest plate, and then slowly trailed her fingers down his chest, towards his lower stomach, taking into each of his muscles.

As she pulled his armor off, Thyverian raised his upper body up for her to inspect. His body was tight, muscular but slightly soft to the touch due to his fur. The entirety of his body was covered in starch white fur, save a pair of glory red stripes over his right breast. His left hand moved from her thigh to finish undoing her upper body armor as he right hand began to tease her nipple. Breaking their kiss, he ran his tongue across her face, up to her organic eye. Retracting his tongue just before it would touch her eye and placing a soft kiss over her socket.

Then, with a single motion, the male would pull her upper body armor apart and off of her body. Pulling back, he would bit his lip while looking at her nude form. Placing both hands on her hips, he began lowering his head as his hands trailed up her body. As his hands reached her supple chest as his face pressed between them. Starting to run his tongue along her chest as he began to massage her breasts, thumbs on both hands circling and grinding over her nipples. HIs left hand would finally move away, traveling down her body and teasing at her lower armor. His mouth moving up to take her now freed nipple into his mouth, pulling and sucking her breast as a single finger slipped under her gear, playing with her lower abdomen.

Her eye closed as he kissed her gently, and then as she lifted her body for him, a moan slipped from her lips. She opened her eye as she settled against the fur behind her. Eye half lidded, she smirked and then trailed her fingers over his pec, and then began to follow the red stripes over his right pec.

She gasped as he kissed her nipples and then pulled one into his mouth. For a moment, all she could do was throw her head back and pant as he played her like a fiddle. When he slipped a finger below her armored skirt, she raised her hips towards him as if supplicating him to pull them off. There was an intricate buckle right under her navel that held the skirt up. Her own hands traveled down to his belt, as she felt her arousal heat her blood. Her skin crawled as it smoothed over her form, and she smirked as she realized that all her open wounds had healed over.

A loud purr began to rumble within the male's chest as her hand found his belt. He shifted his hips ever so slightly to grant her easier access to it. This purr served to send waves of vibrations into her nipple as he sucked her breast. His left hand began to fiddle with her buckle, he was rather unsuccessful on his first try, and began trying to map it out with his hand. As he worked to solve the puzzle that would lead him to the promised land, he withdrew his mouth from her chest. A small tread of saliva hanging between her flesh and his maw, before snapping as he moved his head up to offer her another deep kiss. Just before his inability to unbuckle her kilt became comical, he started to make progress and finally it popped off. Pulling his lips back from hers, he began to trail tender kisses down her body. As he reached her chest, his right hand moved down to join the left in pulling her skirt off. As his kisses reached her navel, he finally bared her womanhood.

Placing his hands on both of her inner thighs, Thyverian opened her legs like they were the lid of a treasure chest. Those hands then began trailing down her legs before finally, coming in contact with her vagina. Gliding his fingers over her pussy lips, teasing at her clitoris as he lowers his face onto it. As he placed a soft kiss on her vaginal lips, he slid a paid of fingers inside her. Giving her a few thrusts from his fingers before spreading them as far apart inside her as he could manage. Vibrations from his purring filling her walls as he slid fingers from his opposite hand in aswell. Alternating thrusts from his hands before his rough tongue pushed into her body, writing his name inside her with it as his celeste eyes watched her.

Cylesta answered with her own purr, starting from her chest and spreading outward. She felt his fingers start on the buckle of her skirt, and a slight blush of arousal spread from high on her cheeks, down her neck to her chest. He could see prickling on her naked skin, as her fur began to grow in, thick and luxurious. As he pulled away from her nipple and brought his maw back for a deep kiss, which she returned, he finally opened the buckle. She lifted her hips, helping him take off her armored skirt, and groaned her name as he slowly started moving down her body.
"Thy...verian..."

Her thighs parted gently, not fighting him at all, and her hands moved down to sit on his head. The first cautious touch of his fingers against her vagina, and she gasped, head falling back again, and her pussy clenched around air. She groaned again, and then bucked her hips up as he began to move his fingers within her. She opened her eye, and looked at him, the blush on her cheeks as she panted causing her to look absolutely seductive. Her pussy clenched around him tightly, causing him to think of what it would feel like around his cock.

Seeing her seductivly blushed face only spurred Thyverian on. Grinding his rough feline tongue against her sensitive walls as he thrusts two sets of fingers in and out of her body feverishly. Intent on seeing just how heated to could get her before he gave her what they both wanted. Pulling his left hand out of her, he began using it to play with the base of her pussy. Starting to twist his right wrist back and forth as he kept thrusting, spinning his fingers around inside her as he continued to penetrate her with his digits.

When her reactions started getting stronger, he abruptly pulled his fingers out of her body. Pulling his head back to look up at her with a hungry smirk for a moment. Looking at her like this, caused his desire to surge inside, almost exploding out of his pants. His hands moved to start removing his lower armor, which would not take long thanks to her already undoing his belt. Lowering his head back down, he placed his mouth other her vagina. Sealing his lips to her vaginal counterparts, causing his purrs to reverberate strongly within her. His tongue moving inside her again, starting to move in a manner as to spell his name inside her. As he worked to remove his lower garments, he worked to spell out, "I will make this mine." as best he could with his tongue, unsure if she could even pick it up but it sure served to inspire him to move quicker.

As he played with her pussy, she could feel herself tightening around him in pulses as he pushed her to the brink of orgasm and her tail twitched against her side, and she realized she had put the blade back on as it sliced into her hip. The smell of blood seeped into the air, but she was so aroused that the cut healed within seconds. A soft moan slipped past her lips, and she pressed his head down as he pulled his fingers out of her clenching pussy, a groan of frustration slipping from her.
"Where the hell... do you... think you're... going Thyverian?" She asked between panting as she glared down at him.

He had edged her so close, and then pulled away, causing her orgasm to sit on the edge of the cliff of pleasure. She had been so close. He smirked at her, and then sealed his mouth over her vagina, causing her to scream as the sensation threw her over her first orgasm and swiftly build her back up. She called out his name again, the purrs he was vibrating through her causing her to scream again.

She took a deep breath finally, and then tilted her head as she felt his tongue begin to move within her. The movements distracted her from her orgasm, and she smirked as she realized that he was spelling his name inside her. As he continued spelling within her, her pussy clenched around his tongue and she gasped, an small orgasm shocking her.

Thyverian wrapped his muscular arms around her legs as she began orgasming. Holding her tightly as he buried his face as deep into her heat as he could. Once her body began to calm, he relented and pulled back from her burning pussy. Standing over her nest, he let his loosened armored pants fall to the floor. His mostly hard feline cock came bursting out of his garments as soon as it got a taste of freedom. Not really a monster in size, but definitely above the average size of his species. Taking it into his right hand, he began to stroke himself, using her juices to lubricate himself as he completed his erection. His lower body was much like the upper half, muscular and coated in starch white fur but no stray marking found downtown. Kicking his leggings away, Thyverian would not even bother with his boots before climbing ontop of Cylesta.
"I almost regret restoring your fur, as lovely as it is, seeing your properly flushed is really boiling my blood." He purred before teasing his lips with his own, giving her a faint taste of herself. Setting the underbelly of his cock on the entrance to her love tunnel, the male began thrusting forward and pulling back. Each withdrawal was a bit further than the last, teasing the eventual entrance. "I love how you sound, calling out my name..." He whispered before taking her lips into his own, giving her the full course of her own taste. Finally, she would feel the head of his shaft pressing into her entrance. A loud moan transferring between the two as he finally felt her heat over him. Taking both of her hands in his own, Thyverian would pin them just above her head as he began to press on. Savoring each inch as he slowly penetrated the lioness. Her walls gripping him like a sensual vice as he slowly but surely got every inch inside her until she felt his testicles pressing against her. Pulling back from the kiss, he stared down at her with eyes half closed from the sensations her body gave him. "Cylesstaa.." He moaned as he pressed his face into hers, mouth agape as he began breathing each breath she exhaled. After savoring this intense feeling, he began to pull out, threatening to remove himself from her before pushing back in.

Cylesta groaned as he pulled away completely, and then readjusted herself within the nest. Her fur had grown back to its former splendor, coating her and hiding her blush from him and she smiled as he dropped his pants in front of her. Her eyes slowly traveled down his body, and as she took in every single inch of his muscular body. A smirk appeared on her lips, and it took everything in her to not pounce on him from her spot.
Telling herself that he would join her shortly, she was rewarded when he climbed on top of her, pressing his large frame over hers. His words made her grin and she answered, "You'll probably see it a whole lot more..." Hinting at the future.

As he kissed her, then pulled back, she licked her lips and tasted herself upon them, a soft moan slipping from her as he began to slide his cock against her wetness, coating himself even more with her arousal. As her ears perked up, and she heard him say he loved her voice, and as she opened her mouth to answer him, his lips were pressed against hers, causing her to gasp as she tasted herself fully on him. It caused her to gush against him, and then he was angling into her, pressing deep, stretching her out. She groaned against him as her pussy clenched tight around his large cock. As he began to pull out, and she heard her name fall from his lips in that way caused her to wriggle against him. She wrapped her legs around his hips since she couldn't wrap her arms around him, and clenched her hands around his.

With each thrust, Thyverian found it easier and easier to move his girth inside Cylesta. As her legs enveloped him, his tail sought her's out. Upon feeling the steel still attached to her tail, his moved carefully to twist around it. Pressing his cheek into hers, Thyverian began to nuzzle into her new fur coat, enjoying the softness. Releasing her right hand from his left, the red haired male moved to caress her now fluffy breast. Slowly his tempo increased, letting himself move faster and faster within her. The fleshy barbs on his shaft grinding against her sensitive walls as he laid into her. Her body was pushing him toward the edge much faster than he would have liked, he could feel his load starting to build up inside his shaft making him more and more sensitive to her heat. A loud moan started to rumble in his chest, but he would muffle himself by taking her lips into a passionate kiss and sharing his pleasured noise with her.

Cylesta closed her eye and groaned his name, as her back arched up in pleasure, pressing her soft breasts up into his chest. She felt his tail wrap around hers gently, and she nuzzled him back, as he nuzzled into her silvery white fur at her throat. She purred out his name, and moved her hips up against his, moving with him as her pussy clenched around his cock. His barbs caught against the soft pillowy flesh around him, and she shivered under him, her fur rippling from the sensation. She growled, and her eye opened, icy blue in color, and she said, "God, what ... are you... doing to me... Thyverian!?" Her whole body rocked with his, and she offered her lips up as he rumbled and kissed her. She moaned into his lips, and from one moment to the other began cumming around his cock, her pussy clenching hard around him as her hips staggered in their rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom